X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diode

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
    Hi Randy,
    As you got assembled setup, can you please check if there is any difference on capacitor when there is +1 diode attached? Please see my mod:
    Sorry late but the answer is no in that position on mine Move the earth ground to the right of it than yes different.. slower charge and less charge. But I also found out I have a few burntout HV diodes So I have to rebuild the FWBR With better Diodes..... Untill then Randy

Comment

• @soundiceuk
      Thanks for all the work.

Comment

• Howdy All, I've not posted here before, but have been 'lurking' with much interest.
        Before anyone 'invests' too much into a great new lead, may I suggest you Google
        'Bruce Perrault'. Use your own discretion. Sorry if this seems a 'wet blanket'. I wish
        for a real break-thru as everyone else.
        J

Comment

• Don't believe that disinfo b@ll@cks!!!!

Most of the info I have brought you guys came via Bruce.

The circuit diagrams were given by Don Smith to Bruce via email just before he went in to have major surgery on his arteries. Bruce knows far more than Don, believe me on that one!!!

They were very good friends but had a conflict of interest although they respected each other greatly.

Bruce was giving a lecture at the 1996 Symposium.

Hey e-wizard, you have an interesting story about Bruce don't you?

He has been researching for longer than 20+ years (I don't know the exact figure on that).

Nearly all the texts came from Bruce's group of nearly 1500+ radiant energy truthers.

Bruce is an electronics genius and also the Number 1 knowledge on Thomas Henry Moray's work. He knows more about his work than anyone in the world.

Zilano is a number of members from the group. Tell me I'm wrong ZZZZ, you legend!

Great to hear from you John. I hope you have got rid of your illness.

Here is another first thoughts review. It's from Blue Serge.

HI Paul,

Thank so much for the info you provided. I got your second email as well and lots of info to process. I will update you once I have gone through all of the info you sent. I scanned through the info and so far seems like the real deal. I have some experience in the method Bruce has suggested to create the Ion Valves so making these should be easy enough. I'm excited about getting started with this project but at the moment I'm a expected dad and family needs to come first. However I will not rest until I finish a self generating system as soon as possible, both for the good of friends and family and the rest of the human race. I will update you with all my data once I compile them together.

Talk to you soon.

Blue Serge.

P.S. Keep doing what you are doing. It is a great inspiration to the rest of us that don't have the time or resources to collect all this data you have been doing. Excellent Job!!!!!!!!!!

Much love everyone, spread the love!!!!

Paul
          Last edited by soundiceuk; 03-24-2012, 03:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
            IMHO free energy at this point in time is rather like a huge Dam about to burst perhaps the South African machine will break free first or perhaps the Don Smith,Kapanaze system one things for sure there's hundreds of systems waiting in the wings.. But folks the Dams got to be breached first !!
            It already has!!!

This information is now in the hands of a growing number of people around the world and soon they will show the people of their countries the very source of energy itself.

Thomas Henry Moray said:

"It's not the electrons, it's the ions"

The bullseye is everywhere now!

Hey special interest! What you going to do now? Kill Everyone?

You cannot stop this! Its like an Olympian relay, kill one, someone else will run with the torch.

Slaves of the system special interest pyramid, this is now your chance to also break free. Do you actually believe your orders are really benefitting your family and friends.

Wouldn't you like to live in a Utopia where you can travel anywhere, live anywhere, eat and grow what you like?

Have you got this luxury now? Don't think so.

Come over from the dark side to the light.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
              It already has!!!

This information is now in the hands of a growing number of people around the world and soon they will show the people of their countries the very source of energy itself.

Thomas Henry Moray said:

You cannot stop this! Its like an Olympian relay, kill one, someone else will run with the torch.

Slaves of the system special interest pyramid, this is now your chance to also break free. Do you actually believe your orders are really benefitting your family and friends.

Wouldn't you like to live in a Utopia where you can travel anywhere, live anywhere, eat and grow what you like?

Hello,

I received the email you sent. And the link to buy the book does it have all the info needed to replicate?

P.S I have you and your family in my prayers.

-Altrez

Comment

It already has!!!

Thomas Henry Moray said:

Hey Soundiceuk … Inspired.... my thoughts are with you and your Mrs and of course your rapidly expanding family,with a bit of a fair wind we should be able to introduce them to a new and better world
                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

It already has!!!

Thomas Henry Moray said:

Last edited by Dave45; 03-24-2012, 03:57 PM.
                  Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Blessings to you soundiceuk and best wishes for your new family! You're going to need that free energy now

I had not yet gotten your email but after our PM's as you probably recall I had guessed it may have been Bruce Perreault you were talking about.

Yes I can say a lot about Bruce. He's a quiet genius. He has had his share of head butting with other researchers and inventors and has made a few enemies along the way so some have tried to discredit him. Years ago one guy even put up a web site just to discredit him but after some legal battles Bruce got control of that web site. That guy was an idiot with an ego problem or one of the PTB trying to quiet him. I personally think Bruce has the answers but they are not always so readily given out. He's been at this most of his life and is definitely one of the best experts on T.H. Moray.

I have been on Bruce's yahoo groups for probably around 15 years or more. In the late 90's when Bruce was planning on flying out to the West coast for an energy conference where he would speak I offered to pick Bruce up from the Bay area and taxi him to the conference in Sacramento and back. Since it was a several day event I also gave him a place to stay a couple days at my house as the conference organizer backed out on a promise to pay his motel expenses. So I got to know Bruce fairly well and I could see his determination in getting real energy available to the world. I plan on buying his book as I support what he is doing and he is full time on this and has been much of his life. I will say that he has released info before that I felt was going to be 'it' and all I would need to have free energy. But in the past it took an understanding I believe that did not make it easy to accomplish. I have his previous books which I consider all excellent valuable info and two of his different 'ion valves' although I know they are somewhat different than his current one. Like many who have spent a lifetime working out a process it is not easy to just freely give up your life's work by spelling out a step by step procedure to do what has taken a lifetime to figure out. So will his book be a step by step 'how to'? I don't know but I suspect it will be enough info to build something useful if you dig into it enough to understand it. And I think his current setup will not be difficult to build if you understand how. In the past he has not used complex circuitry but has used one or two custom made components that may be critical to the operation. Even those are probably not too hard to build. I think he will be offering those for sale. All my speculation but I've got a fairly good track record at hitting the mark in speculation

I just checked into his group again after getting the hint from soundiceuk that Bruce might be the person we are talking about and see that he has stated he is hoping to have units to sell by September that will provide real usable power. I think for years he has had usable power but the difficulty he has had is making usable power WITHOUT using and radioactive substances (as Moray did - the Swedish stone was radioactive) but from what I've picked up I think he now has the solution to doing this without any radiation source. I've been waiting for years and have always fully believed Bruce would get to the point of having a real solid state usable energy device. I hope this is it.
                    ... well more later - just got told garage sales are close by so time to go scrounge some electronics hopefully
                    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• What an amazing account ewizard!!!! I'll get the email over to you ASAP.

I feel blessed and privileged by your words that it was me that happened to be in the right place at the right time to deliver to you guys

Despite my family situation and trying to decorate the kitchen and bathroom preparing for a twin home water birth I am still accepting emails.

If something is to happen to me then the next 50 people are already in line one by one to complete the task.

Please watch all 4 parts when you get time:

Thrive Exposed Part 1.The Time Is Now - YouTube

Thrive Exposed Part 2.The Time Is Now - YouTube

Thrive Exposed Part 3.The Time Is Now - YouTube

Thrive Exposed Part 4.The Time Is Now - YouTube

My suggestion is use Free Download from Rapidshare, FileFactory. Free Download Videos from Youtube, Google, Metacafe - SaveFrom.net to download these videos.

Spread the truth, make DVD's, wake people up.

Post it anonymously through doors with something like "You need to know" on the disc.

The power of words will by on your side.

I'm sure you could add this at the start just to get their attention / alongside a bit of humor.

George Carlin ~ The American Dream - YouTube

We can do this!!!! Lets do it!!!!
                      Last edited by soundiceuk; 03-24-2012, 10:21 PM.

Comment

A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR UPLIFTING WORDS!

I have so far sent out 42 emails to people.

I decided not to wait until 100 as time is of the essence and I didn't think it was fair to keep people hanging.

I will endevour to send the email to everyone on my email list.

I am still accepting email addresses despite my family problems.

I would be grateful if you don't post it on an open forum.

The release that costs $30 will be free in September 2012.

By then we will have a HUGE headstart.

This is the first major Golden Egg.

Lets keep the financial support going and anyone who has the document will know where to go next to receive the next Golden Egg.

Kind regards,

Paul
                        If this turns out to be a wild goose chase will you apologize for that, refund
                        donations and build costs.

All this hype has happened before the result being a lot of wasted time and money.

But you know what, all the folks making the donations and participating in the
                        buzz are adults if they want to get caught up in the hype then so be it.

Is there any demonstration of anything exciting that is not inside a 80 mB video ?

I encourage all those who participate then feel there is something amiss to
                        come and post about it.

This bruce guy is probably the one who has been altering all the Don Smith drawings.

This Bruce guy looks like a scammer.
                        The first link below is from keelynet.com, I thought they were trusted. So if
                        you trust Bruce you are saying keelynet.com are liars.
                        KeelyNet - The Truth about Perrault and NuScam - 12/04/06

Riddle me this. Who owns and runs the website below ? there is no name and contact details.
                        Nu Energy™ Research Archive

One of you should order the moray DVD from the site and tell us what's in it.
                        It says radiant energy video. I wonder who made it and if John moray is
                        actually the one who made and is selling it.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm not going to make donations and invest time and
                        money without good cause. If there is something that would convince me can
                        someone direct me to it please.

Go on, go ahead call me a disinfo agent or a lackey of the PTB, because for me that seals the deal on BSer's.

Here's my suggestion hang on to your money keep experimenting with an open
                        mind, wait 6 months and see what happens with this new great hope.

My prediction is we will see some lights lit up and maybe a grinder spinning so
                        weakly a man could stop it with his tackle - ala dynatron. We might also see some sparks.

Will we see a system that outputs kW's of power with less than 50 watts
                        input, that is the question.

I hope there is something to this and it's not all hype because taking
                        donations and secrecy is a sign of susness to me. Once again I sincerely hope
                        I'm wrong, I really do because I could use another free energy device.

Cheers all

Comment

• Originally posted by altrez View Post
                          Hello,

I received the email you sent. And the link to buy the book does it have all the info needed to replicate?

P.S I have you and your family in my prayers.

-Altrez
                          From what I can see anybody capable of building a Tesla coil will be able to replicate.

If you are not near that level of skill yet it does not mean this is not for you.

All I can say is follow the crumbs that are laid before you and you will find the cake!

Comment

From what I can see anybody capable of building a Tesla coil will be able to replicate.

If you are not near that level of skill yet it does not mean this is not for you.

All I can say is follow the crumbs that are laid before you and you will find the cake!
                            Thank you for responding. I look forward to watching the progress.

-Altrez

Comment

• awesome!

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
                              Hey, Tortuga0303 is me! ha ha ha different name, same guy
                              hehe really? this is cool, wondered where you went
                              In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                              In the expert's mind there are few.
                              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• The real deal - Bruce is genuine

Farmhand you are clearly a top of the top drawer replicator.

Anyone can register a domain with any address and change the address at any time through an admin panel.

In the uk that is called Nominet.

Send me your email addie please.

When you read the email you can make your own mind up.

Anyone who tries to speak the truth is silenced or discreditted.

I can promise everyone that this is a modern way to discredit Bruce through the internet.

Very easily done by any internet savvy person.

The truth is that Bruce is the real deal.

Here is a passive system, also by one of the top flight replicators.

SMOV0006_MPEG_.mpg - YouTube

Bruce's system is active!
                                Last edited by soundiceuk; 03-25-2012, 08:16 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                                X