Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of town

I'm interested in Don Smith Plasma Globe Device, I read in the thread that you have a pdf compilation of his works. I don't know where to start so maybe your compilation will help me a lot in replecation and understanding Don Smiths Devices. Thank you

No easy way to convey so I figured I would post the PDF here again.
    Last edited by h2ocommuter; 06-30-2014, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• Hi,it's very nice to meet you here.Have a nice day!

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________
      Rc Hobby|Rc Helicopter|Rc Helicopter Parts

Comment

• Something major is happening in my life.

My lady is bi-polar and about to give birth to our twins. We already have two children.

Mr Clean has all the info now.

I was about to have a nervous breakdown because of the stress at home.

I hope everyone will understand my intentions very soon. The are pure love, so please embrace that and support the inventor by paying for the release.

The money will only be invested back into his research as it is his life's work.

The mobile industry reinvests 25% into research, compared to less than 3% for the energy industry.

Seen an iphone 4s lately?

Take care, much love, light and warmth to all of you

Thank you to everyone for getting us to this point.

I trust Mr Clean, he is one of the main people who got this thread going.

Please respect the inventor and donate even if you get a copy through the back door.

soundiceuk, signing off

Hopefully catch up with what happened in a few weeks or so....

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
          Something major is happening in my life.
          I trust Mr Clean, he is one of the main people who got this thread going.
          Please respect the inventor and donate even if you get a copy through the back door.

soundiceuk, signing off

Hopefully catch up with what happened in a few weeks or so....
          The point is "team work" is much stronger than individual.... One person can develop idea or principle up to his 'skills' no more than that. And others can develop it or make it 'perfect' far beyond that... And other can go even further... More heads, more brain... Look at all inventors from past, everybody keeps secret, applying for patent and thus killing his whole idea.

I think is much better for developer to throw all in public, people will give him credit forever and he can see how is HIS idea growing up.... And nobody will take it from him anymore....

Look at Don Smith, people are still giving him credits for devices which does not work as should. And are basically wasting time and money on that... But why not - 'never try, never know'.

He just played everybody around... When I was looking for his videos, I got very strong feeling, that his technology got stuck on some point, as it was beyond his capability to develop it further with modern components and technologies. Also his explanations were murky too ...

If someone will give public solution which partially WORKS as expected, then group will start developing it and sure everybody will donate small sum to appreciate his effort. I have personally no problem with that... On top of that, you as discoverer will have very good feeling that 'your kid' is taking care of and you can see how is growing up.

Once you keep it on 'separate islands', people never can go together and work on it as a team. And this is what we are trying to do here... So think about it....

Cinan

Comment

• Bottle Capacitor

Today I was measuring capacitance on my Bottle cap and yes John when removing liquid from it capacitance change even as Mr Whip said removing foil ; capacitance decrease.
            Thanks

Comment

• congradulations soundiceuk

Thanks so much for all your help on this thread.
              Good luck and best wishes
              ED

Comment

• A stressful thing we do here........

Soundiceuk,
                It is a stressfull time ,And the work we do here is not very relaxing!!
                I will keep you and your loved ones in my thoughts and prayers!!

Thx
                Chet
                If you want to Change the world
                BE that change !!

Comment

• Good luck soundiceuk

@Soundiceuk
                  May god bless you and your family.
                  And thanks for all contributions.
                  Good luck
                  Bert

Comment

• soundiceuk

Originally posted by Ecancanvas View Post
                    Thanks so much for all your help on this thread.
                    Good luck and best wishes
                    ED
                    I would also like to thank you for your help. Even though I have not been that
                    involved here, I know that you have gone out of your way to help others and
                    myself included. You have contributed very much here despite your circumstances.
                    I would like to extend the same best wishes as others have.
                    Thanks again.

George

Comment

• @ soundiceuk

Good luck with your family

JJ

Comment

• Originally posted by FRC View Post
                        I would also like to thank you for your help. Even though I have not been that
                        involved here, I know that you have gone out of your way to help others and
                        myself included. You have contributed very much here despite your circumstances.
                        I would like to extend the same best wishes as others have.
                        Thanks again.

George
                        I totally agree! Very best wishes to you and your family.

I've been catching up on this thread, very interested in supporting this work that you refer to. And I totally agree that a fair price/return is IMPORTANT, to keep the research going! count me in!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                          Flyback HV coils?? and SG to cap?
                          John can you please post a diagram about what Zilano had said regarding these caps?
                          Thanks
                          Zilano showed a schematic but I can't find it any more. The idea is that a FB is a step up transformer - normally. But you can connect the HV coil to a charged HV cap and use it in reverse in order to get low voltage high amps.
                          The HV needs to be switched on and off and this task can do a SG (anywhere between cap and HV coil). Properly adjusted it will fire as soon as the cap is fully charged, will discharge the cap and will extinguish. The rate of cycles will show the amount of energy provided by teh cap.

Take in account that an additional GND might be of importance.

BTW: I retract now for a week of holiday with family - without internet.
                          Rgds John
                          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                            Zilano showed a schematic but I can't find it any more. The idea is that a FB is a step up transformer - normally. But you can connect the HV coil to a charged HV cap and use it in reverse in order to get low voltage high amps.
                            The HV needs to be switched on and off and this task can do a SG (anywhere between cap and HV coil). Properly adjusted it will fire as soon as the cap is fully charged, will discharge the cap and will extinguish. The rate of cycles will show the amount of energy provided by teh cap.

Take in account that an additional GND might be of importance.

BTW: I retract now for a week of holiday with family - without internet.
                            Rgds John
                            Was this it?

http://www.energeticforum.com/183059-post3473.html

Dude, you're curving my space-time.

Comment

• A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR UPLIFTING WORDS!

I have so far sent out 42 emails to people.

I decided not to wait until 100 as time is of the essence and I didn't think it was fair to keep people hanging.

I will endevour to send the email to everyone on my email list.

I am still accepting email addresses despite my family problems.

I would be grateful if you don't post it on an open forum.

The release that costs $30 will be free in September 2012.

By then we will have a HUGE headstart.

This is the first major Golden Egg.

Lets keep the financial support going and anyone who has the document will know where to go next to receive the next Golden Egg.

Kind regards,

Paul

Comment

• good luck

Good luck Paul, and thanks for all the research. I'm sure you will sneak in every now and then.

Nolan

Comment

Working...
                                X