X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• faster

Originally posted by joefr View Post
    Hi Randy Thanks

I will try your schematic and see if the speed of cap charging is better.

JoeFR
    Oooppsss At 5 sec I blew out my caps,, Crap!! Careful...... Randy

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
      Hi, I'm really sorry to keep you all on the edge of you seats (well some of you )

This is genuine, the real deal, a life’s work. Not my life’s work.

I just happen to be one of the people at the front of the queue who has been in the right place at the right time.
      That's understandable. You got my PM with email address anyway.

Comment

• Another thing to remember is Don talked about magnetic current needs thicker everything.

Not just wires though.

He talked about length is voltage, width is amperage.

How thick are your diodes and other components?

You can clearly see what he means by the width and length, amps and volts when you look at HV diodes.

Comment

• Ding! just remembered add a varistor in parallel with the electrolytic caps.

Be much safer!

Thanks Romero for that gem!
          Last edited by soundiceuk; 03-22-2012, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
            Ding! just remembered add a varistor in parallel with the electrolytic caps.

Be much safer!
            And coil in series with varistor. Then unload it to some charger!

If you remember N. Tesla 1890-s methods, that was done over spark gap.

Comment

• We should avoid diodes. Tesla had no diode and that didn't limited his ability to charge capacitor without using current. And if you know that you can dump capacitor into thick coil of high mass low resistance and inductance and obtain amplification. Here is the problem : you cannot load this part of system because it dumps to nothing. Here Mr Avoid Lenz is helpful in open system we are IN .
              Anybody who think he can patent or sell something with exclusive rights is fooled by the system - everything is described, just information is clipped in many patents and lectures.

The TRUTH is simple : we are using energy which create our Earth magnetosphere, and it is flowing from cosmic sources (Sun and galactic center ?) . It can be loaded but not to great extend in one place ! Nature is against our centralized power stations , rather expects usage of energy in place in small quantities , probably no more then 100kW.
              Last edited by boguslaw; 03-22-2012, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                We should avoid diodes. Tesla had no diode and that didn't limited his ability to charge capacitor without using current. And if you know that you can dump capacitor into thick coil of high mass low resistance and inductance and obtain amplification. Here is the problem : you cannot load this part of system because it dumps to nothing. Here Mr Avoid Lenz is helpful in open system we are IN
                Oh yes, here is one of pages from book http://ia600302.us.archive.org/16/it...00martiala.pdf :
                Attached Files

Comment

• Once I saw a capacitor connected to battery.... I replicated it with a few ampermeters : first showed 0.7A flowing initially charging empty capacitor, second showed 22mA when some time constant passed. The last one showed just microamps taken from battery when capacitor is fully charged.
                  I concluded that if I can keep capacitor charged above battery voltage then battery could power it forever. This is of course impossible practically but most desired. Always charged capacitor is now my obsession !
                  BUT capacitor is a VOLTAGE device, why we need current to charge it ? Strange

Comment

• When I think about capacitor I see Tesla analogy of container which is filled by water.... his one was full or empty , "contained" pressure or no pressure.
                    Here I made addition which is mine : my capacitor can be under-pressure or in lower pressure then envinronment ! Remember , that was my idea he he (in case of some foll trying to patent it) Capacitor is the PUMP! This is second secret....
                    or maybe not..... Don Smith stated it in other words : nature will copy the energy from the other plate of capacitor...
                    (...) censored(/...)
                    Last edited by boguslaw; 03-22-2012, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• Another test circuit

DSSimplified changed2.jpgThis way also worked JoeFR Randy

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post

The TRUTH is simple : we are using energy which create our Earth magnetosphere, and it is flowing from cosmic sources (Sun and galactic center ?) . It can be loaded but not to great extend in one place ! Nature is against our centralized power stations , rather expects usage of energy in place in small quantities , probably no more then 100kW.
                        I have wondered if this is the case...you can't scale these up to Megawatt outputs.
                        Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                          Hi everyone, made another vid. I just picked up a new function gen, and now am getting very close.

The vid by Tortuga33 i believe, demonstrated ultimate resonance where the primary bulb lights when not in res, and not when IN resonance.

This mystified me until now, anyway, here it is.

...and to me, the secondary is brighter

oh ya, getting close, and with this fuction gen, i will now find the EXACT spot... as seen here, its tight, but VERY workable

Don Smith Device Project Part 23: Cool Resonance Experiment Replicated, and new Function Generator - YouTube
                          Hey, Tortuga0303 is me! ha ha ha different name, same guy

Comment

• We are limited by whats on the shelf at this stage.

However, money can buy anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
                              Hey, Tortuga0303 is me! ha ha ha different name, same guy
                              One of the most excellent educational video's on resonance ever posted on youtube ! Thanks Armagdn03, I've watched it many times.
                              Last edited by dragon; 03-22-2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                                well safety spark is used when load is below the supplying capacity of charged cap and pulsed dc is constantly overcharging it so we have to have a safety valve to dissipate the surplus. thats why safety spark is used(blue spark is due to pulsed dc as seen in kapanadze and sr 193). cap decides the kwatts or how much joules it can store. higher the cap capacity higher kwatts device is.

and regarding experiments am after moray now. which is truely free power supply sent from God to the people on earth.

rgds
                                zzzz
                                It was said by T.H. Moray that there is “Enough energy is coming to the Earth to light 1,193,600 one hundred-watt lamps for every human being alive today. No fuel of any kind will be taken. Energy can be "picked-up" directly by great ocean liners, railroads, airplanes, automobiles or any form of transportation. In addition, heat, light and power can be available for use in all kinds of buildings. *The Sea of Energy In Which The Earth Floats, 1960 4th edition, page 1.

I know why you are after Moray now.

It will tie in very, very well with what experimenters are building in this thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X