Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuning question

Hey guys, First compliments to all for the great research. This just keeps getting better. So I have a question?

When we correct the frequency of the L1 coil, what are we tuning it too?...The frequency of the input? (NST), OR the natrual frequency of the coil which is determined by the length of wire? OR the frequency that the that we end up with after finding a capacitor that gives you a good working spark gap?
    And then what do we tune the L2 coil to? Many variables there! Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Nolan

Comment

• Magnetic Anomaly Pictures Of Don And Champion

Here are pics of Don's Magnetic Maps and Champion's for comparision.

CHAMPION'S IMAGE

DON'S IMAGES

Ged
      Last edited by Gedfire; 07-19-2013, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
        In addition from what I said before, here are some additional info:
        http://home.dmv.com/~tbastian/files/balllite.txt

The most important part:

Parasitic oscillations, or circuits, within the main circuit were a source of danger from this cause [of ball lightning]. Points of resistance in the main circuit could result in minor oscillating circuits between terminals or between two points of resistance and these minor circuits would have a very much higher period of oscillation than the main circuit and could be set into oscillation by the main current of lower frequency.
        Even when the principle oscillating circuit was adjusted for the greatest
        efficiency of operation by the diminution of all sources of losses, the fireballs continued to occur, but these were due to stray high frequency charges from random earth currents.
        From theses experences it became apparent that the fire balls resulted from the interaction of two frequencies, a stray higher frequency wave imposed on the lower frequency free oscillation of the main circuit.
        As the free oscillation of the circuit builds up from the zero point to the quarter wave length node it passes through various rates of change. In a current of shorter wavelength the rates of change will be steeper. When the two currents react on each other the resultant complex will contain a wave in which there is an extremely steep rate of change, and for the briefest instant currents may move at a tremendous rate, at the rate of millions of horsepower.
        This condition acts as a trigger which may cause the total energy of the powerful longer wave to be discharged in an infinitesmally small interval of time and at a proportionately tremendously great rate of energy movement which cannot confine itself to the metal circuit and is released into surrounding space with inconceivable violence.
        @ Zilano
        Well come back nice to have u around
        @ T 1000

Quote” Those words may be useless until you actually will do experiment and see yourself”
        I disagree with you on this not necessarily, there is no testing preference frame. The process can be replicated by anyone at any place and in any time.

This formula might help to estimate the output power

P=1/2×(SGp/t)×C×V^2×η
        Where: P = Output power in watts
        SGp = Spark Gap pulse to be multiple harmonic frequency of the modulating output carrier (50/60Hz).
        t = rate in seconds
        C = capacitor tank in Farads
        V = SG Potential difference in volts
        η = System efficiency based on (Tuning, Coil P/S ratio, frequency of operation, Secondary harmonics interaction, Etc…)

Note: Avoid sharp ends and corners as much as possible especially near the HV section. It protects your circuit from BD stray current. In area where the humidity exceeds 85% none condensing, avoid being around your circuit without proper protection you might be Electrified. Always wear HV safety shoes and safety gloves. HV and stray current may kill you!
        Hope it helps.
        JJ

Comment

• Originally posted by kajunkreations View Post
          Hey guys, First compliments to all for the great research. This just keeps getting better. So I have a question?

When we correct the frequency of the L1 coil, what are we tuning it too?...The frequency of the input? (NST), OR the natrual frequency of the coil which is determined by the length of wire? OR the frequency that the that we end up with after finding a capacitor that gives you a good working spark gap?
          And then what do we tune the L2 coil to? Many variables there! Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks,
          Nolan
          @Nolan
          The attachment is Don Smith Builders Guide. It contains vital information to start with.

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1331101565

Hope it helps
          JJ
          Attached Files

Comment

• New Don Smith video

I've never seen this before, so apologies if others have posted the link:

Donald L Smith Inventors Weekend 2001 - YouTube
            2 hour Don lecture at inventors weekend 2001

Comment

• Sorry about the Dropbox links that no longer work. They have suspended my account because of the traffic.

Dragonslord got the video from me so I'm glad he is hosting it too.

You can also download the videos too with :

Free Download from Rapidshare, FileFactory. Free Download Videos from Youtube, Google, Metacafe - SaveFrom.net

If anyone managed to download all the stuff I posted in my last few posts please can you add them to your youtube channels / hosting sites.

I should have all the files on a host ASAP.

Cheers.

Many thanks for your words of wisdom Zilano & T-1000.

Please can you clear up the mistakes on the circuit diagram, in particular the spark gap

Comment

• I wonder if we could get more organised ? Over 100 pages now, I am sure there is working circuit in here somewhere. It would be nice to find that circuit, and put it in one place with necessary instructions how to make it, tune it, troubleshooting etc.

Now I see lots of pictures, schematics, alternatives, possible improvements, assumptions etc. But I don't see a working circuit with detailed enough explanation how it works. Looking at pictures from Don's device it seems deceptively simple, yet we are struggling.

For example, safety spark gap between capacitor plates. When it triggers shouldn't the extra energy be dumped into ground and not to other capacitor plate ? So SG between negative cap plate and ground should be used instead ? Or is the cap working like the one in Avramenko plug, potential is increased in cap plates but their difference is maintained below certain limit ?

So hence I kindly ask if Zelina could check from PJK's e-book if information there is accurate. I recall someone saying that for example the step up stage described there does not work above 3 kHz if core is used. I wonder if voltage multiplier circuit could be used instead of coil for voltage step up stage ? With fast enough diodes it should easily get into higher frequencies.

I understand that Zelina has a working device, now it needs to replicated and later on simplified if necessary. With the help of builders here we might get working solution sooner if starting point is valid.

I am looking for the simplest possible solution and idiot proof instructions how to achieve that, a sort of 'Don Smith for dummies' like me. I realise I am maybe asking too much but you can always wish.

Here is a thought to ponder. What is the best way to hide a secret ? Put in wide open so everyone can see it, but they take no notice of it because its under their nose. What if pictures from Don's tube device is from the real thing after all ? He just says it is missing something to cause confusion. I quess Zelina knows the answer to this one.

Comment

• Power of capacitors

Just wanted to say thanks to all the great input here. So many brilliant minds here, we should be able to figure this out, the most efficient and simplest way for all to reproduce.

I do like the analogy of using a smaller fish to catch a bigger fish. After observing some effects from the capacitor, I think properly tuned, you can have some great achievements.

Don Smith, Tesla, Kapandaze, Morray, Stan Meyer, all based off of resonance.

Here is a quick video showing the difference with and without capacitors. Huge difference and still same power input.

Flyback with and without capacitors - YouTube

Sorry for the bad video but the concept is there. The capacitors were all homemade and hooked up in parallel for biggest bang for the buck but still not tuned for resonance.

Anyways, keep up the good work everyone and thanks for the inspiration!

Comment

• Don Smith gets a shock!

Don Smith gets a shock whilst giving a lecture! This is the ou device!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• ya too good

Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
                      Don Smith gets a shock whilst giving a lecture! This is the ou device!
                      i think its legit, but im wondering if maybe he poked himself with the wire and felt like a shock, idk, but if this one is based on Tesla's improvement to the transformer, then for sure its a winner

due to the metal tape acting as the shield, (tesla used iron wire layer over L1)absorbing L1 and delaying Bemf putting output volts and amps into phase at any load, (Tesla's patent)

Im not sure how L2 is wound tho.

So the key is the core material??

pretty sweet to think that THIS was the the breifcase model
                      Last edited by mr.clean; 03-08-2012, 12:31 AM.
                      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                      In the expert's mind there are few.
                      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• two mirror coils...

Originally posted by Haan
                        Excellent images soundiceuk.

Have you worked out what the 2 mirror wound coils (just above DS's hands in the picture) are for?.

They were shown in closer view in some of your earlier pics.
                        - I'm going to print one out & use a protractor to try measure the angles between the windings.

NB: looking at the pics, his setup/concept all looks so simple!.
                        the double coil at the output is an Dual RF choke,
                        gets rid of the transient RF nasties before the load, so ive heard.

i have a couple, but only rated for 1 amp. i guess it could be like a transformer as well, using the second wire.
                        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Circuits

Hi Jack Noskills
                          You will not get any answers on what circuit to build nobody knows? The circuits have change so many times that it is impossible to actually choose one. But if I can advice you look at Mr Clean and Joefr both of them has a nice layout and shows everything and also shares progress. Joefr vids and pics are marked with values and parts used, very clear.
                          As for Don, Birdini, Beardon and Gray some of the others as well, look at this site for Don ZPEnergy.com - Do you think Smith has a point? (Zero Point ?;-) Birdini, Beardon are selling books now on how to get OU and tap aether energy but no working unit in site. Gray actually got sponsored in the millions but refused to give his sponsors a working circuit for testing.
                          On this very forum we have one that claims 5 working devices, and are currently running a home on a device with a 10KW output. But the same person have posted so many conflicting circuits even the NST comes from a circuit designed by this person POWERLABS' High Voltage Solid State Flyback Driver Then when people start to make real progress and starting to speak about conditioning caps low and behold this person comes back from months of absence and say the same. And then give cryptic clues like before. Now I have to ask this question why if you got a working device do you have to be on this forum, and if you choose to be on this forum you must then be here to share so why not share just a photo or a vid of one of those working devices
                          But all is not lost we still have Tesla and Leedskalnin they both invented, and there is no doubt about there vadilety. Tesla’s inventions gave us almost everything we have today if we follow his patents and notes we will get there.
                          Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by myenergetic View Post
                            @Nolan
                            The attachment is Don Smith Builders Guide. It contains vital information to start with.

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1331101565

Hope it helps
                            JJ
                            Thanks, I have read this many times, but the answer is not there. It give good direction to build the coil and how to pick the natural resonance of the coil, but no info on what to tune the L1 to, or what to match the L2 coil to. Do we just for get about the 35khz from the NST and tune to the natural resonance of L1? Do I use a harmonic of the 35mhz?

Any Help?

Comment

• Originally posted by African View Post
                              Hi Jack Noskills
                              You will not get any answers on what circuit to build nobody knows? The circuits have change so many times that it is impossible to actually choose one. But if I can advice you look at Mr Clean and Joefr both of them has a nice layout and shows everything and also shares progress. Joefr vids and pics are marked with values and parts used, very clear.
                              As for Don, Birdini, Beardon and Gray some of the others as well, look at this site for Don ZPEnergy.com - Do you think Smith has a point? (Zero Point ?;-) Birdini, Beardon are selling books now on how to get OU and tap aether energy but no working unit in site. Gray actually got sponsored in the millions but refused to give his sponsors a working circuit for testing.
                              On this very forum we have one that claims 5 working devices, and are currently running a home on a device with a 10KW output. But the same person have posted so many conflicting circuits even the NST comes from a circuit designed by this person POWERLABS' High Voltage Solid State Flyback Driver Then when people start to make real progress and starting to speak about conditioning caps low and behold this person comes back from months of absence and say the same. And then give cryptic clues like before. Now I have to ask this question why if you got a working device do you have to be on this forum, and if you choose to be on this forum you must then be here to share so why not share just a photo or a vid of one of those working devices
                              But all is not lost we still have Tesla and Leedskalnin they both invented, and there is no doubt about there vadilety. Tesla’s inventions gave us almost everything we have today if we follow his patents and notes we will get there.
                              Regards
                              This is a basic primary circuit, it works but the values will always be individual
                              to the circuit, no two coils built by two different people will be the same and
                              so nobody can really give a cap value for someone else's circuit.

The cap is charged by the power supply then when the breakdown voltage of
                              the gas discharge tube is reached the cap discharges through the L1
                              (primary) coil and gas discharge tube to the grounded terminal of the supply.

As far as working resonant circuits go the one above is the most basic and
                              easiest to get working. To study resonance well in my opinion at least a
                              reasonable oscilloscope is needed or a lot of patience and keen observation.

Cheers

P.S. I agree with African, it's time for people who say they have working
                              devices to show them.

Last edited by Farmhand; 03-08-2012, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• hehe

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                                It is very unfortunate to stick with 50/60Hz frequency. N. Tesla always used 20 000+ Hz for his circuits then stepped down frequency in output circuits...
                                Also one thing about primary of Tesla coil needs to be understood:
                                When you got quarter wave of frequency wave length, you get split of voltage in one secondary coil end and current in another. The wire length defines resonant frequency wave length.

And of course, the current goes into/out of earth over capacitive load...

And finally, when you mix two frequencies where lower frequency current rides resonant frequency voltage, the power of the system gets increased reaction with strong echoes from ambient. On the output the low frequency carrier sine wave with resonant frequency wave inside is seen.
                                For more information you can look in N. Tesla ball lightning production notes and experiment results: Corum Ball lightning

P.S. Those words may be useless until you actually will do experiment and see yourself.
                                what i meant was, use the system normally, then use an IGBT on a little square gen set to 60hz to do controlled cap discharges with pulse width adjustment

so you are charging high volt/freq, and trickling out low voltage and low freq.

you must know this but, another thing about 60 hz, is the human eye cant perceive fluctuation if its above 60 cps, so rather than high volt DC comin at ya, might as well pulse that and conserve a surplus in the caps.

anyway thats what im gonna try out, as well as Mopozco's BRILLIANT don smith + TR.OS,

how could i have not tried that yet??
                                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Working...
                                X