Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
    Excellent tid-bit T1000. I believe most of the magic is happening in the cap. There is much more to it than just a storage device.
    Yes, it is.

Put it inside of air core coil and see charge going up inside of condenser...
    Would not be storage unit anymore!

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
      Yes, it is.

Put it inside of air core coil and see charge going up inside of condenser...
      Would not be storage unit anymore!
      Let's also add, everything is inductive and everything is capacitive. So inductors can be used as caps and caps can be used as inductors or in any combination. Such a simple device...

Comment

Let's also add, everything is inductive and everything is capacitive. So inductors can be used as caps and caps can be used as inductors or in any combination. Such a simple device...
        Exactly, the caps have resonant frequency too.. Then it starts to be negative impedance on our expensive metering equipment

Treat them as part of resonant circuit in series with resonant coil and you will condition it for allowing external energy input into your system.
        Or at least as wasted energy recycler...

Comment

• Don Smith-ZILANO

Hi all

Here is my second video of Don Smith Zilano reverse tesla coil replication. In this video I show how important is to match secondary LC resonant frequency with primary LC resonant frequency to get best output in storage caps.
          I also showed that NST output frequency ( 75kHz or 50Hz ) is not so important because in both cases we get the best output in storage caps with 22nF secondary LC resonant cap.
          The calculated primary LC resonant frequency is 338Khz. The calculated secondary LC resonant frequency is around 616kHz so it seems I am using second harmonic frequency.
          I have to make one more test with secondary LC resonant cap between 68-80nF to catch the same primary LC resonant frequency.
          This method I showed is good for people who dont have oscilloscope so that can tune don smith setup only using digital multimeter across storage caps.

This is the picture of test setup:

Here is the video:
          Don Smith Zilano Test 2 - YouTube

JoeFR
          Last edited by joefr; 03-05-2012, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• hello again Zilano

Originally posted by zilano
            the capacitor is charged by pulsating dc and the higher frequency cycles repetively. as we know c=q/v and v=cxq. cap acts as battery and battery produces amps.

kapanadze used a rotary device to get ac. before the invention transistors or mosfets vibrator used as interruptor switch for invertor. for higher voltage switching igbt are used.

Very nice to hear from you again
            In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
            In the expert's mind there are few.
            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by joefr View Post
              Hi all

Here is my second video of Don Smith Zilano reverse tesla coil replication. In this video I show how important is to match secondary LC resonant frequency with primary LC resonant frequency to get best output in storage caps.
              I also showed that NST output frequency ( 75kHz or 50Hz ) is not so important because in both cases we get the best output in storage caps with 22nF secondary LC resonant cap.
              The calculated primary LC resonant frequency is 338Khz. The calculated secondary LC resonant frequency is around 616kHz so it seems I am using second harmonic frequency.
              I have to make one more test with secondary LC resonant cap between 68-80nF to catch the same primary LC resonant frequency.
              This method I showed is good for people who dont have oscilloscope so that can tune don smith setup only using digital multimeter across storage caps.

This is the picture of test setup:

Here is the video:
              Don Smith Zilano Test 2 - YouTube

JoeFR
              Love your setup man !!
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Zilano

Welcome back Zilano nice to have you back

Comment

• Hi Mr.Clean

Thanks

I am happy too that Zilano is back with us I hope he can make some comment about my video and suggest any improvements.

JoeFR

Comment

• New kdkinen video

"he-llo again everyone"
                    had some good results last nite, so i made another vid. Increase in output with same input as previous vid...

im using 80 turn B&W's model# 2408TL both cw cw with center tap.

With the right valued, you WILL get output from both ends of the coil

and 10 turn primary, this time with series LC and parallel spark (like Dynatron and Destine2012

from the length of the 80 turn b&w, i calculates to a 15.66 Mhz natural freq
                    (62.8 ft of inductor), and the 1/4 wave length for that is 15.70 ft for L1, but my L1 is slightly shorter, need more 8 gauge wire.

the L2 low capacitance caps are parallel to the outer ends, (like Dynatron and Destine2012)before the diodes. rather than center tap and outer.

Don Smith Device Project Part 21: New coils CW CW and Primary Series LC Tank, Overall Improvement ? - YouTube

**Ok so remember my vid 20b (or something) i showed how 12 volts will light 1 lite, drawing 100mA per bulb??

then gets dimmer as more bulbs are added in series...

So with 5 bulbs, there is a current draw of 100ma X 5, but not enough voltage to push thru all 5, everyones with me?

Therefore 6 watts @ 12 volts will not light the 5 bulbs...right??

Here I am seeing 5 bulbs lit at .5 Amp X 12volts .....but acting as if it were 60 volts at .5 amps...right?

****So is this 6 watts making 30 watts???*** COP 5 ?

And btw, voltage is so high now that it blows right thru ALL my caps, in series even!!

Plus, going higher than .5 amps input, i believe it is even more efficient, we will see
                    Last edited by mr.clean; 03-05-2012, 08:23 PM.
                    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• It would appear to me that your input is 12.? volt at .5 amp. Your saying that each bulb requires .100 amp to operate so your series circuit would have .100 through it but the voltage is increased to 60 or a total out of 6 watts. If the bulbs were parallel then the amp requirement would increase to .5 amps but not in series. 6 watts in 6 watts out that's more efficient than most devices where you would typically see 6 watts in and 5 watts out, around 80%.

So the question would be, how to decrease input and not alter the output.

Comment

It would appear to me that your input is 12.? volt at .5 amp. Your saying that each bulb requires .100 amp to operate so your series circuit would have .100 through it but the voltage is increased to 60 or a total out of 6 watts. If the bulbs were parallel then the amp requirement would increase to .5 amps but not in series. 6 watts in 6 watts out that's more efficient than most devices where you would typically see 6 watts in and 5 watts out, around 80%.

So the question would be, how to decrease input and not alter the output.
                        Use Tesla method of charging condenser. Ignition patent for example

Comment

• Here is a treat for anyone tuning in right now.

Don Says: "The Device in question is the same one I demonstrated at the Tesla convention 5 years ago that caused such a ruckus. The Inverter circuit already has the necessary components required. Disconnect the main diode bridge negative output from the output capacitor bank. Then hook the disconnected negative capacitor to a separate circuit which powers the load and into an adjustable earth grounding. At this point you are tapped into the universal source of endless energy. There is a simple way which does not require the inverter. Any how let me know and will work it out. You already have all the required parts as does most everyone else.
                          Regards, DS"

Don Smith Plasma Tube Replication:

Don smith plasma tube experiment - YouTube

don smith plasma tube experiment - YouTube

Don Says "The plasma tube device dipole with the capacitor plates at right angle get's greater than 65,000 times the input. The energy has to be already there to be seen. Special Interest try to discredit this type of observation. Since this is energy from the ambient, is high frequency, use a diode bridge with the negative plate as an open circuit. The capacitor transformer opens the door to an endless source of useful energy. I successfully built the device here described. The operation will be Tuesday.
                          Regards, D.S."

Another treat, you better get some donuts and biscuits for this one!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/Don...end%202001.zip

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/Don...end%202001.z01

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/Don...end%202001.z02

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/Don...end%202001.z03

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/Don...end%202001.z04

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/Res...ld-L-Smith.pdf

With this PDF please bear in mind the circuit diagrams need a little attention regarding the HV ouputs from the HV source and also the spark gap. These diagrams need modiying with the now 5 confirmed working circuits that Mr Clean, Blue Serge, Nolan, Destine2012 and Dynatron are starting to master.

My own thought for the double helice board device is that is should use a hairpin.

Tesla "Hairpin" Circuit Replication - YouTube

Tesla Radiant Energy - YouTube

Can any of you light a bulb in water and short the circuit before your output caps (obviously with them disconnected)?

If not then you are not on the true Z scale. you should be able to touch the wires and it feel nice

Imagine the hairpin shunt is your L1.

I could be wrong or I could be right

Comment

• Welcome back ZZZZ

Please can you send me an email address you can be reached at as there are a number of people that can help you reach your goal faster.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                              Use Tesla method of charging condenser. Ignition patent for example
                              That would be one very good way to reduce input... ( patent # 609,250 for those interested).

Comment

• Just watched at TV a program regarding renewable energy. They interviewed the boss of the International Energy Agency in Paris. Thiy guy gives wordwide advice and forecasts to gouvernments and agencies. But guess where he was employed before .......... OPEC.

We have a local saying here: To employ the goat for gardening

This is one more reason to go forward
                                Thanks Zilano for returning
                                Last edited by JohnStone; 03-06-2012, 12:19 AM.
                                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Working...
                                X