X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mock Up

Originally posted by African View Post
    Hi Ged
    I looked at the SEG site but what i don't get is this.why is there pics of this device while he is still building it strange.

Johan
    Hi,

Seems that the images are just mock ups.I have just viewed the stuff with a more critical eye.

To me the device seem rather more complex than the Zilano Device.They seem to be seeking funds to produce them.I think it would be cheaper to go the Don/Zilano route.

I am hoping the members of this forum could give some feedback on the theories postulated in the video.

But maybe that is for another forum.

Ged

Comment

• Location,location,location

Hello All,

I read with interest an article on converting silver and copper to gold using "photon resonance".

Later down in the article I saw where they said that the stuff will only work if the experimenters were in an area of magnetic anomalies.

They then showed a magnetic map of the places in the US.Much to my amazement those maps were very similar to the ones spoken about by Don in one of his interviews!

So I went back and watched Don's video again and sure enough he was referring to the said maps.

The implications may indicate that in order to get some of Don's devices to work properly your location maybe necessary.

Attached are screen grabs of such a map.The purples are areas of high negative potential.This is the first time I am seeing these maps outside of Don's interviews.

Is it possible that this possibly overlooked aspect of Don's work may have contributed to some of the failures?

Soundiceuk,you rock man! Those Don pics and your analysis are priceless.I like where you (and others) have said Don gave us a puzzle to figure out.Maybe the final piece could be the importance of location...

Any extra info and location and the Don/Zilano devices function are welcome.

Still learning.

Ged
      Last edited by Gedfire; 07-19-2013, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Wow I Knew It was going to be Easy

I've been beating my head around for weeks on this Don Smith device. I knew if it was as simple as making resonant circuits and extracting power, the answer was going to be stupid simple once it became clear. I kept telling my wife and my friends "When I figure this thing out, Its going to be so ridiculously simple and obvious that I'll look like a fool for not having seen it to begin with." LMAO
        And I was right.

Thanks to the work of MrClean and Duncan pointing out the critical fact that we need to resonate LMD waves instead of Transverse Magneto waves, I see where I have gone wrong all along for months.

For anyone who hasn't seen this barely-viewed Konstantin Meyl video from years ago, I suggest you watch this. DO NOT SKIP IT:
        Meyl shows Tesla longitudinal waves for wireless energy transmission - YouTube

I tried to replicate that man's work and could not get the non-shielded tranmission he was talking about. I could not get the OU affects. In fact, all I got was tremendous losses like you'd expect in a conventional method.

I was too un-learned and ignorant to realize when I was using o-scope to find resonant point of circuits, I was finding the TME wave resonance instead of the LMD wave resonance. One frequency is going to give you almost total loss. The other frequency, when utilized in an open system, is going to give you OU.

Now to the Lab I must go to re-run the experiments I did completely wrong before.

I hope it works.

Comment

• Hey Z .. nice to see your OK .. and thanks for posting
          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Thank you.

Originally posted by zilano
            this text is very important do read

The secret is very simple

1. tesla radiant energy

2. moray radiant energy

3. don radiant energy

4. kapanadze radiant energy

any tesla coil hv is dioded to charge one plate of cap and another is earthed. as we know capacitor pass ac and block dc. dc is constant. ac is changing alternately + and - so the second cap plate imitate this change and replicate and passes replica of first plate which has changing potential and passes ac.

the scenerio changes completely when we use pulsed dc. the first plate is alternating rapidly with changing potential since its same that is positive the second plate imitates to counterbalance this dc changing potential to a -ve on second plate which is earthed. so cap is charged one plate with the help of tesla coil hv dioded. and second plate charged with -ve due to earth( or we call it as environment) now this capacitor has capacity and when it overcharges it has to be quenched either by load or by a parallel spark gap to avoid overcharging(safety valve).

the output of this cap is pulsed dc of high frequency. it has to be again dioded and filtered using pi filters to get smooth hv dc which is inverted to domestic ac. since the cap acts as high voltage dc battery. the output trafo has to be custom made as a step down iron cored trafo to get required 50/60 hz ac. for that one has to use igbt. or voltage divider circuit to get desired 12 volt voltage to use any standard battery invertor.

this is all the magic of pulsed dc.

rgds

zzzz
            Hello Zilano,
            Very happy to see you again.
            Thank you for giving us use ful info.
            Please give us time and teach us.
            Kind regards,
            D.J

Comment

• coils

Hi, I have had many other things to do recently, and have not dipped in for some time.
              A friend just asked me what Form Factor was, and I thought it better to explain by finding a web link, whereupon I came across this excellent text about inductors.
              After sending to him I thought this to be information essential for all coil workers to assimilate and keep in their subconcious.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
                Hi, I have had many other things to do recently, and have not dipped in for some time.
                A friend just asked me what Form Factor was, and I thought it better to explain by finding a web link, whereupon I came across this excellent text about inductors.
                After sending to him I thought this to be information essential for all coil workers to assimilate and keep in their subconcious.
                Thats super .... where is it?
                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• 'In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king... or woman is queen?

A simple secret everything simple when you know how to do it Zilano a lot of us have no electronics and so must try learn from the information given as we go along, Other have some electrical knowledge but no R.F or High voltage experience we all lack some critical part of the whole or else these machines would be running by the the thousand.
                  Lets see if we can help each other to understand and amplify what ZZZZ is trying to tell us here after all she does say its very Important information ! Lets go sentence by sentence

any Tesla coil hv is dioded to charge one plate of cap and another is earthed. as we know capacitor pass ac and block dc. dc is constant

Here's some school Kids showing us this is the case To show that a capacitor blocks d.c. but conducts a.c. - YouTube

the scenario changes completely when we use pulsed dc. the first plate is alternating rapidly with changing potential since its same that is positive the second plate imitates to counterbalance this dc changing potential to a -ve on second plate which is earthed.

I'll be quite honest and say I have a lot of difficulty comprehending this sentence Zilano is telling us everything changes with pulsed DC yeh I bet it does ! Ok I'm assuming this capacitor is parallel with our reversed Tesla coil arrangement and the “first plate” is the floating potential as Its not connected to earth unlike the second plate which is,
                  The capacitors First plate will be exposed to a/ Pulsed DC (almost like a packet or an envelope if you will) containing b/ a high frequency complex waveform, As far as I under stand ZZZZ is telling us that the second plate (which is tied to earth) will Imitate the action of the “first plate” using ambient energy from the surroundings (In this case earth) as I try to grasp this concept I assume -ve is so because we have earthed it and in so doing made it our reference and source.

so cap is charged one plate with the help of Tesla coil hv dioded. and second plate charged with -ve due to earth( or we call it as environment) now this capacitor has capacity and when it overcharges it has to be quenched either by load or by a parallel spark gap to avoid overcharging(safety valve).

From This sentence I rather get the Impression that this is the output load capacitors or batteries (whatever) that ZZZZ is actually referring to do others read it so?

the output of this cap is pulsed dc of high frequency. it has to be again dioded and filtered using pi filters to get smooth hv dc which is inverted to domestic ac. since the cap acts as high voltage dc battery. the output trafo has to be custom made as a step down iron cored trafo to get required 50/60 hz ac. for that one has to use igbt. or voltage divider circuit to get desired 12 volt voltage to use any standard battery inverter.

this is all the magic of pulsed dc.

As I read this and try to make a stab at it … the output goes through a HV bridge rectifier and then into a pi circuit as demonstrated here PI filter, Resistor Choke Oscilloscope Demo - YouTube
                  I hadn’t heard of an igbt before and so have little to say in that respect but here is a basic description
                  Basics of IGBT
                  The fact that a custom transformer must be made with a core of IORN as opposed to ferrite or high mu steel is confounding me at the moment but I'm quite prepared to believe anything with this technology . Who else is prepared to have a go at trying to understand and relate what Z is saying to us here? She sure isn’t going to be much interested in helping us if we don’t put a bit of effort in and try to comprehend what she says ourselfs

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                    The fact that a custom transformer must be made with a core of IORN as opposed to ferrite or high mu steel is confounding me at the moment but I'm quite prepared to believe anything with this technology . Who else is prepared to have a go at trying to understand and relate what Z is saying to us here? She sure isn’t going to be much interested in helping us if we don’t put a bit of effort in and try to comprehend what she says ourselfs
                    In short: an IGBT is some kind of transistor/Fet with superiour properties. This is for now suffitient at this place.
                    I understand the last sentence form Zilano ( WELCOME again Z! ) in this way:
                    As we get the smoothed pulsed voltage we hack it by IGBT or other means in chunks of grid type (square wave 50/60 Hz) and sent it through a step down transformer. At this frequency iron is a good choice.
                    This might be functional even if we form a true sine at input by higher frequency PWM because the iron sees the increasing current only and smoothes the frequent pushes. (not 100% shure if this last notion is true)
                    Imagine the iron being a flywheel with much inertia and we hit it (transformer) it at it's crank frequently at right time with a hammer.

A ferrite transformer is requried if we intend to transform higher hacking frequencies (very lihgt flywheel with few inertia) to the secondary and smooth them there. It will be like electronic NSTs or flybacks but reverse.
                    (Ah: exact that Zilano! just saw your drawing) Ferrite cores are able to transfer much ernergy (by higher frequency) while being small and light. Don't be confused of the "interruptor" at Z's new drawing. There are lots of possibilities in order to hack chunks of current into a transformer.
                    Last edited by JohnStone; 03-05-2012, 01:05 PM.
                    Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Thanks for the information John and of course Zilano for your amplifaction! seems strange I was studying that electron tube circuit you have just posted a few days ago Z but it was minus the radio active salt information, As a result of what I read I sent off for an aged book on the subject. The reason I was attracted was this passage Submultiple Generator

Comment

• Igbt

Insulated gate bipolar transistor
                        see Insulated gate bipolar transistor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

• welcome back zzz

Hi folks.
                          ZZZZ welcome back on Board !
                          Thanks for making it clear what material was used by T.H.Moray in his detector.
                          I guess everyday as I go forward in this research I get much understanding of the principles
                          involved.Soon I am going to post an pdf e-book to explain to what point I`ve
                          understood the principles involved to these fascinating machines.
                          @ZZZ
                          I liked the last post here you made explaining the step-up to step-down fact.
                          This, I believe was clearly demonstrated by Mopozco`s videos on youtube.
                          ps.My personal suggestion to you is to not pay attention to detractors here.
                          Not even a reply if their motives are evil... you will undestand by now who they
                          might be.

@all
                          Ed.Gray devices,Don Smith`s devices & Ismael Aviso devices, have common roots
                          as their working principle is the same one.No exception in that.
                          Remeber this: Tesla was fascinated by lightning bolts and after many many
                          experimentation he was able to produce the same effects in his own laboratory !!
                          Ed Gray described, also, his devices the same way as lightning bolts.
                          Ismael Aviso charges/steps up voltage from a 12v battery to HV cap-bank
                          with very high frequencies thanks to his very good knowledge on microwave communications !
                          Nothing mysterious here guys.
                          Sure no one will succeed at first try out, but remeber neither Tesla did it
                          the first try-out
                          Enough for now I`ll try to put my thought into a pdf e-book.It is better that way.
                          << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                            read safety spark for cap overcharging. spell mistake is regretted

Welcome back Zilano! Hopefully you are well and did some practical experiments...

Would be nice to see if there any done by yourself.

In regards of safety spark gap - N. Tesla used it in conjunction with transformer so no energy would be wasted. The capacitor is energy acceleration source for his Tesla coil like with exploding balloon(primary) inside of tube (secondary).
                            This is really important bit because condensers are really good non-linear devices with on how they charge up and how they discharge. This is where secret is burred...

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                              and regarding experiments am after moray now. which is truely free power supply sent from God to the people on earth.
                              If you are going on this direction.. Piezoelectricity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is my opinion what is happening inside of Germanium crystals when they are affected with incoming pulses.
                              Can't see another explanation

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                                Welcome back Zilano! Hopefully you are well and did some practical experiments...

Would be nice to see if there any done by yourself.

In regards of safety spark gap - N. Tesla used it in conjunction with transformer so no energy would be wasted. The capacitor is energy acceleration source for his Tesla coil like with exploding balloon(primary) inside of tube (secondary).
                                This is really important bit because condensers are really good non-linear devices with on how they charge up and how they discharge. This is where secret is burred...
                                Excellent tid-bit T1000. I believe most of the magic is happening in the cap. There is much more to it than just a storage device.

Comment

Working...
                                X