• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I rest my case

Comment

• understanding your circuit

Originally posted by dragon View Post
      One other point I'd like to bring up... I posted this circuit quite a while ago ( http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...conversion.jpg ), then again just recently in this thread, did anyone build it? Did anyone try to understand it?

If you build it and understand it you will have a system that is capable of driving a resistive load with very low to no input requirements. So if you don't pick up on any bread crumbs left along the way then you can only blame yourself.

Just posted today in another thread the same circuit in a slightly different form and a video showing the same results of ZERO input. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ad.php?t=10730

Is it the fact it is so stupid simple that no one even looks at it as viable? I've noticed that almost every circuit that I've posted - all simple ones - get overlooked. Only one, soundiceuk, noticed the passive amplifier I posted as something interesting. It is a self running circuit - a pair of them requires no input other than to start one of them.

I've done my part in sharing what I've learned in a somewhat casual way... If you don't see the trees because of the forest... your frustration is your own. The lessons learned the best are the ones you build and learn from... fail or not...
      I looked at it and it did not use standard symbols. If you wish to clarify it I would be willing to have a go.

Comment

• I should note that this same thing can be done with motors as well. Here is a video that is more of an advertizement for their company but note the input as he goes through the process of explaining how the system works. Notice at the end where he shows the input to the system he sort of chuckles, then goes on to say that their saving 9% drop in watt consumption when it should have been 90%.

Power Factor Correction Explanation - YouTube

This is stupid simple and in the mainstream now - consider a few other tricks added to it and we have something close to a self runner. What would happen if we could use this simple method to drive a car? Say an 80hp electric motor ( which will drive a vehicle much nicer than 200hp gas engine ) but only requires an 8hp equivalent input...

Sometimes it's not so much thinking out of the box as it is knowing what is in the box....

Do you suppose that Tesla used a small battery to power a large motor in the Pierce arrow?

Comment

• fake?

Originally posted by African View Post
          I rest my case
          so your "case" is that Smith, Moray, Gray, and Tesla are fakes?

LOL ok, then you cant use AC power anymore, cause it doesnt work.

And you cant use fluorescent lights, cause they are not real.

You cant use induction motors, they dont really work.

Kapanadze might as well stop his fake vids, they are obviously fake.

And NASA could not have REALLY sent 34,000 watts 1.5 miles in 1970's, cause thats "wireless transmission" right

And all Tesla Coil vids are fakes, Wardencliff wasnt really able to send power to the other end of the planet.... YEAH thats why they destroyed it....cause it was like a useless kids toy....ya

You gotta tell China they cant complete their new HVDC power grid cause its all Tesla Coils (new Siemens project) using HV pulsed DC (lightning)

We should start sending letters and stuff to have patents revoked and get rid of these fake inventions !!!!

Thanks buddy, im gonna stop wasting my time

Also Im not sure either how my computer runs, im gonna turn it off now
          Last edited by mr.clean; 03-03-2012, 10:14 PM.
          In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
          In the expert's mind there are few.
          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Looking at it, maybe I was assuming that the values (components) would be recognized, the actual symbols are covered by the transient analysis labels. I apologize for the assumption. Again, there is a Capacitor (96uf), an inductor (49mh), and a resistor (10ohms).

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
              I should note that this same thing can be done with motors as well. Here is a video that is more of an advertizement for their company but note the input as he goes through the process of explaining how the system works. Notice at the end where he shows the input to the system he sort of chuckles, then goes on to say that their saving 9% drop in watt consumption when it should have been 90%.

This is stupid simple and in the mainstream now - consider a few other tricks added to it and we have something close to a self runner. What would happen if we could use this simple method to drive a car? Say an 80hp electric motor ( which will drive a vehicle much nicer than 200hp gas engine ) but only requires an 8hp equivalent input...

Sometimes it's not so much thinking out of the box as it is knowing what is in the box....

Do you suppose that Tesla used a small battery to power a large motor in the Pierce arrow?
              Omg good find, that is quite a significant input reduction!!
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• very cool

Originally posted by dragon View Post
                One other point I'd like to bring up... I posted this circuit quite a while ago ( http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...conversion.jpg ), then again just recently in this thread, did anyone build it? Did anyone try to understand it?

If you build it and understand it you will have a system that is capable of driving a resistive load with very low to no input requirements. So if you don't pick up on any bread crumbs left along the way then you can only blame yourself.

Just posted today in another thread the same circuit in a slightly different form and a video showing the same results of ZERO input. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ad.php?t=10730

Is it the fact it is so stupid simple that no one even looks at it as viable? I've noticed that almost every circuit that I've posted - all simple ones - get overlooked. Only one, soundiceuk, noticed the passive amplifier I posted as something interesting. It is a self running circuit - a pair of them requires no input other than to start one of them.

I've done my part in sharing what I've learned in a somewhat casual way... If you don't see the trees because of the forest... your frustration is your own. The lessons learned the best are the ones you build and learn from... fail or not...
                very true, so many things left by so many ppl.

And as a matter of fact i do have a bunch of component inductors and was thinking a similar thing about just BUILDING a resonant circuit
                Just never tried

thanks man

another guy did basically that, "super joule thief RLC"

Super Joule Thief - RLC resonant circuit. - YouTube
                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

The components are simply an inductor, capacitor and resistor forming an LCR circuit. With proper tuning you can create a reactive energy between the input and output. I often refer to it as reflected energy in my posts.

The values there are what I used for the heating element I had set up. Chances are you wouldn't be able to match the values unless you had all the exact components, the best thing would be to take an inductor and a load then match the capacitor(s) to the system. You can come close by calculating resonance but there is always some minor fluctuations not accounted for which alters the outcome. Increase or decrease capacitance and monitor the input. It seems to work best with pure sine wave but I've had various levels of success with the modified sine in those cheap inverters, lots of fiddling to get it right. Once it's dialed in the inverter will only draw a normal "idling" power input from the battery although there are other ways to add to the battery to keep it topped off. Get the basic circuit working then you can work with keeping the battery topped off from there.
                  in a way im reminded of the Tesla bifilar pankake coil, Tesla said that 250,000 times greater tha input, due to the difference in potential between convolutions.

and its just straight IN and thru the coils, and out.

So i agree that what you said is viable !

Do you have videos ?
                  -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• in The Tesla times there was Condenser , but then somebody , let's call him - doctor thought it is a Problem and changed it into capacitor.... clever Doc
                    if you find what I mean you realize why we still are killing the dipole and having 98% efficient inverters ...
                    and that's just a one single step eliminated by clever but not honest persons, there are many and many and many .....
                    the answer is in Tesla patents and others following his steps

Comment

• Capacitors are so common by, that nobody seeks for contradictions in them anymore. (...)

Comment

• Condenser is the solution

Comment

• plate condenser

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                          Condenser is the solution
                          I too think this is a key element

Comment

• plate condenser

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                            Condenser is the solution
                            I too think this is a key element, this is why Don had his caps custom made. Plates in a oil filled can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
                              Hello Mr Wonderful Clean . .
                              Where specific do you adjust so everything works in balance
                              I am very thankful for your answer.
                              I am Happy ... and als very Happy with all the people here on the forum working together , inspiring each other
                              Here some info for new people on the forum maybe .. and more info .
                              Utopia Now
                              Together we Create a Friendly Abundant Society
                              Hehe i appreciate that man, but there are smarter people here than me, Farmhand and Dragon have said things that are above my understanding, but i try to take it all in.

One thing about the pics is the primary tank circuit, people have found that a parallel spark with series capacitor to coil works better than parallel cap/coil and series spark.

Also, if Don is using 35khz, then .2 uf with the low inductance coil doesnt make sense.
                              And im not clear if its a .47 or .047uf on L2, either way 35khz is too low to use those values.

Then the secondary coils, being all wound same direction, the fields are fighting eachother, but having cw ccw, the fields add to one another.

I have gottten results with cw cw, but one thing to look up is the meaning of electric and magnetic in coil winding, and why the coils in alternators are wound in different directions.

And if you look at Destine2012s vid bTT, the cap is like blue serge has it, across the outer L
                              2 ends, not the center and outer.

Anway, like all things, its theory until proven, even then its theory untill practiced
                              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

I should note that this same thing can be done with motors as well. Here is a video that is more of an advertizement for their company but note the input as he goes through the process of explaining how the system works. Notice at the end where he shows the input to the system he sort of chuckles, then goes on to say that their saving 9% drop in watt consumption when it should have been 90%.

Yeh once upon a time … synchronous motors were driven on constant loads (roof fans and the like hard into the third graphical quadrant (mathematically speaking) in order to correct ?? power factor
                                I'd love to get my hands on a few of them now!.... still it may yet happen!
                                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X