Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seg Look Like Its Here!

Hello All,

Just join Godlike Forum Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum and found this:

Worth considering? Is it here? Maybe Zilano might have something to do with it...

Ged.

Free Energy Reality - The SEG
    searl

While governments and countries fight over the petro dollar, the solution for all energy concerns is closer to coming to fruition every day.

John Searl is one of the leaders of the new free energy movement. His research has led to the formation of the SEG which will be able to not only power your home, but your car as well, virtually eliminating the need for oil (with the exception for the production of tires for your car and for motor lubricant).

According to Jason Verbelli, “This will replace the grid. Your home's power box would be connected to the SEG from within your own home. So anything you plug into the sockets in your wall will be powered by the SEG. And the SEG can handle the load of everything in your house NO PROBLEM.

You'd still use the same wall sockets in your home, but you wouldn't have to pay anyone for the power and you will never have black outs.

The only difference in your home's system is that you'd have to reverse the polarity of your wall sockets to receive the inverse signal put out by the SEG.

The more you used it, the more it would put out negative ions which promote healing.

The utility companies can monitor their meters all they wanted. It wouldn't show any power was being used in your home. Well, at least, not "Their" power.”

more here: [link to www.in5d.com]

Last Edited by in5d on 03/02/2012 02:47 PM
    in5d Spiritual, Metaphysical and Esoteric Database [link to www.in5d.com]

in5d Singles - Free Online Dating for Conscious, Co-Creators [link to www.in5d.net]

Holistic Cancer Research: [link to holisticcancerresearch.com]

Comment

• Seg Look Like Its Here!

Hello All,

Just joined Godlike Forum Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum and found this:

Worth considering? Is it here? Maybe Zilano might have something to do with it...

Ged.

Free Energy Reality - The SEG
      searl

While governments and countries fight over the petro dollar, the solution for all energy concerns is closer to coming to fruition every day.

John Searl is one of the leaders of the new free energy movement. His research has led to the formation of the SEG which will be able to not only power your home, but your car as well, virtually eliminating the need for oil (with the exception for the production of tires for your car and for motor lubricant).

According to Jason Verbelli, “This will replace the grid. Your home's power box would be connected to the SEG from within your own home. So anything you plug into the sockets in your wall will be powered by the SEG. And the SEG can handle the load of everything in your house NO PROBLEM.

You'd still use the same wall sockets in your home, but you wouldn't have to pay anyone for the power and you will never have black outs.

The only difference in your home's system is that you'd have to reverse the polarity of your wall sockets to receive the inverse signal put out by the SEG.

The more you used it, the more it would put out negative ions which promote healing.

The utility companies can monitor their meters all they wanted. It wouldn't show any power was being used in your home. Well, at least, not "Their" power.”

more here: [link to www.in5d.com]

Last Edited by in5d on 03/02/2012 02:47 PM
      in5d Spiritual, Metaphysical and Esoteric Database [link to www.in5d.com]

in5d Singles - Free Online Dating for Conscious, Co-Creators [link to www.in5d.net]

Holistic Cancer Research: [link to holisticcancerresearch.com]

Comment

• Here is a pic of SEG

PIC OF THE SEG ATTACHED.

What do you think?

Ged
        Last edited by Gedfire; 07-19-2013, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Download Video Here

Please download the video with :SAVEVIDEO.ME: download youtube video, download vimeo, facebook and more! from

:Free Energy Reality - The SEG | www.in5d.com

just in case strange things begin to happen...

Ged

Comment

• Hi Ged
            I looked at the SEG site but what i don't get is this.why is there pics of this device while he is still building it strange.

Johan

Comment

• streeeeeetch the elastic

Originally posted by Magnetvortex View Post
              THANKS AND MAY THANKS !!! It's a shocking deal for the oil guys...
              I am already working on this project !!! WOW and WOW !!

Al..

Posted by Duncan:
              Let me Introduce you to Herman pleasant Anderson .. A Tesla fanatic who as a young man powered his house from Balloons a'la Plauson. This is a very aged interview taken off Tape and distributed in limited Numbers by the water Museum (before it was boshed) I have done my best to join it and Improve the sound but I cant make a silk purse out of a pigs ear!
              Of Interest (perhaps to) King and T1000 is how the man overcame the “magnetic storm “ And how he overcomes the splitting of the gases ( which I see as the water equivalent of what you wish to do)
              listen to the voltages he's up to 70,000 volts +. You'll hear standing wave … anyway take a look I think you'll find some big clue's exposed .. If you find it interesting copy it! AS
              I'm not absolutely certain I had the rights to upload this! Untitled on Vimeo
              It seems to have taken hours and hours to convert and upload this I hope it relates I'm sure it does .. Enjoy

link to the VIDEO OF Herman Anderson: Untitled on Vimeo
              @Magnetvortex.... I'm delighted the seed has taken root, I realised quite some time ago that there was a lot of value tied up in the very pedestrian speech and demonstration of Herman for those with the nous to recognise it.
              I wanted to post the video some time ago but couldn't get past the encryption to convert it. It may at first glance seem to have nothing to do with “Don Smith” and indeed could well stand on its own thread with no problem, however Herman has accomplished the same magnetic and Ion conversion that is being considered on this thread at the moment. In some cases by folks with their heads so far up their own arses they are incapable of looking about!
              All that aside every single person that investigates and publishes information of merit stretches the elastic of suppression a little bit more ..soon it will snap! I don’t really care what does it water fuel,Tesla technology, Searl It makes no difference It only takes one and the whole rotten pack of cards collapses.
              As for Searl after more than 50 years in the public eye this technology hasn’t made it into the main stream, Which doesn’t mean to say it doesn’t work , In fact I’m sure it does, and gee wizz John's still alive! I reckon after 50 odd years its safe to say the release of Johns information is “controlled” Just as John Bedini freely admits he knows the limits of his allowed disclosure.
              Like Don Smith not enough information to manufacture just enough to confound, confuse and waste time, Brilliant guy? Perhaps but millions of people are dyeing in agony whilst these guys smirk.
              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• I have been a member of this forum for a wile now and have come to a conclusion that Zilano is a fake so is Don, Birdini,Gray, and all of them .I have seen some OU vids on you tube all claiming OU , But most of them is so cluttered with wires and gadgets that you would not know if there was a nuclear power station under that or not The only one that stands the test of time is Tesla. But he had his theories witch is good but no OU device was build by him and displayed in public. I would go with him and follow his instructions because he was the only person that was not in it for the money.
                There are also some on this thread that claims 100 watt input and a 1000watt output but when Patrick asked him to share his circuit he said that he could not share that in an open forum. Now what is this forum about if it is not sharing...

Now some of my own thoughts
                The three plate cap. Have anybody tried to run a spark strait on to a cap like that to see what the outcome could be.
                And those that can achieve unity have you tried arranging some Tesla pickup coils around it to see if you can pickup some extra current because if you can that would mean OU

Best Johan

Comment

• Don's circuit

Originally posted by kajunkreations View Post
                  Hey guys, here is a new video.. Working circuit 1 - YouTube

The video shows a working primary and SG. The primary setup is like blue surge's setup and the output is similar to Don's. The light lights up and it sparks but this is only the first step. I will have an LCR meter tomorrow and a HV probe so hopefully I can get this thing tuned and move on to the transformer.

Nolan
                  Nice setup thanks for sharing. Does the bulb lights without Sparkgap on L2?
                  Thanks

Comment

• I hate to say it but I personally believe it would be quite irresponsible for anyone to post the answer on an open forum. That's not to say people here are undeserving of the info, only that some may be in a position to use it for something other than what it was intended. I believe most would use it for the good of themselves and others... what could it do in the wrong hands, those that have only personal gains in mind and/or to control populations. It should only be used to free societies not further enslave them. Look what those in power do with energy right now...

I'd like to hear more thoughts on this subject... How could it be presented in a way that it could only be used for peaceful purposes? - it is the Epiphany of everything they are against.

Comment

• Here are links to some of Don's videos.

Has anyone got any of the originals?

Does anyone know of a site that can host videos smaller than 1.5gb?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/Don...ith%202005.avi

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/Don...20part%201.mp4

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/Don...20part%202.mp4

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/Don...nergy%201A.mp4

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/Don...nergy%201B.mp4

Comment

• One other point I'd like to bring up... I posted this circuit quite a while ago ( http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...conversion.jpg ), then again just recently in this thread, did anyone build it? Did anyone try to understand it?

If you build it and understand it you will have a system that is capable of driving a resistive load with very low to no input requirements. So if you don't pick up on any bread crumbs left along the way then you can only blame yourself.

Just posted today in another thread the same circuit in a slightly different form and a video showing the same results of ZERO input. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ad.php?t=10730

Is it the fact it is so stupid simple that no one even looks at it as viable? I've noticed that almost every circuit that I've posted - all simple ones - get overlooked. Only one, soundiceuk, noticed the passive amplifier I posted as something interesting. It is a self running circuit - a pair of them requires no input other than to start one of them.

I've done my part in sharing what I've learned in a somewhat casual way... If you don't see the trees because of the forest... your frustration is your own. The lessons learned the best are the ones you build and learn from... fail or not...

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                          I hate to say it but I personally believe it would be quite irresponsible for anyone to post the answer on an open forum. That's not to say people here are undeserving of the info, only that some may be in a position to use it for something other than what it was intended. I believe most would use it for the good of themselves and others... what could it do in the wrong hands, those that have only personal gains in mind and/or to control populations. It should only be used to free societies not further enslave them. Look what those in power do with energy right now...

I'd like to hear more thoughts on this subject... How could it be presented in a way that it could only be used for peaceful purposes? - it is the Epiphany of everything they are against.
                          Hi Dragon you bring into focus the archetypical catch 22 situation , The big thing is its already in the wrong hands!! that’s beyond question of course there are some lurking here for monitory profit ( me as well I'd like a few bob) still a bit like JFK I am opposed to secrecy lies and deception http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YanUdVvBocg >>> Far out weigh >>> are JFKs key words here … publish and be dammed if I had advice to offer it would be “work out effective alternatives” I will whilst the window is open!... if you doubt that go back over this thread and note which links now go to “big oil” insipid smiling crap …. you know what I mean.
                          What I'm trying to say here Dragon is the “sub prime.. active” lunatics are already in charge of the asylum! total disclosure open source”is really the only option everything else is an illusion of free choice as pointed out by George here George Carlin ~ The American Dream - YouTube
                          Irresponsible? The Banksters are irresponsible everything else pales into insignificance
                          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Dragon

Can you give a parts list for that circuit. I guess I do not understand what some of the symbols in your circuit are supposed to be. A lot of times someone
                            will show a circuit on this forum and have a transistor in it but not say what
                            kind it is supposed to be. So then it is just some kind of guessing game.

George

Comment

• Originally posted by FRC View Post
                              Can you give a parts list for that circuit. I guess I do not understand what some of the symbols in your circuit are supposed to be. A lot of times someone
                              will show a circuit on this forum and have a transistor in it but not say what
                              kind it is supposed to be. So then it is just some kind of guessing game.

George
                              The components are simply an inductor, capacitor and resistor forming an LCR circuit. With proper tuning you can create a reactive energy between the input and output. I often refer to it as reflected energy in my posts.

The values there are what I used for the heating element I had set up. Chances are you wouldn't be able to match the values unless you had all the exact components, the best thing would be to take an inductor and a load then match the capacitor(s) to the system. You can come close by calculating resonance but there is always some minor fluctuations not accounted for which alters the outcome. Increase or decrease capacitance and monitor the input. It seems to work best with pure sine wave but I've had various levels of success with the modified sine in those cheap inverters, lots of fiddling to get it right. Once it's dialed in the inverter will only draw a normal "idling" power input from the battery although there are other ways to add to the battery to keep it topped off. Get the basic circuit working then you can work with keeping the battery topped off from there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                                Hi Dragon you bring into focus the archetypical catch 22 situation , The big thing is its already in the wrong hands!! that’s beyond question of course there are some lurking here for monitory profit ( me as well I'd like a few bob) still a bit like JFK I am opposed to secrecy lies and deception http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YanUdVvBocg >>> Far out weigh >>> are JFKs key words here … publish and be dammed if I had advice to offer it would be “work out effective alternatives” I will whilst the window is open!... if you doubt that go back over this thread and note which links now go to “big oil” insipid smiling crap …. you know what I mean.
                                What I'm trying to say here Dragon is the “sub prime.. active” lunatics are already in charge of the asylum! total disclosure open source”is really the only option everything else is an illusion of free choice as pointed out by George here George Carlin ~ The American Dream - YouTube
                                Irresponsible? The Banksters are irresponsible everything else pales into insignificance
                                Thanks for the input Duncan, you make some excellent points. I have no problem with people making money with a device, it's a natural way of helping others while maintaining your own livelihood. I simply don't want to see anything monopolized by any one person or company. That much power only leads to corruption.

Comment

Working...
                                X