No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulsed DC to Cap .... Coil self Capacitance ?

Hello everybody
    In this movie they again talk about Pulsed DC to the capacitor plates and putting a load on it ... at 54 min. 20 sec. Don Smith Free Energy
    I put some info together in this online doc.
    Donzelina 2012
    I am stil wondering myself also how it will work ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
      Hello everybody
      In this movie they again talk about Pulsed DC to the capacitor plates and putting a load on it ... at 54 min. 20 sec. Don Smith Free Energy
      I put some info together in this online doc.
      Donzelina 2012
      I am stil wondering myself also how it will work ...
      Im glad to see that Don Smith video i put up is still working after all these years!

36,699 viewings

Comment

• Originally posted by bolt1 View Post
        Im glad to see that Don Smith video i put up is still working after all these years! 36,699 viewings
        Yes Wonderful Bolt1 I am also very Grateful and Happy .
        Together we succeed
        Utopia Now

Comment

• Soundiceuk

Do you think this is the circuit Don meant?

I have attatched an Oliver Lodge experiment from the 1890's in which he found that a spark gap was more than duplicated at the point of a reflected wave. An earth ground acts in a similar way in that it cases a standing wave. Lodge found that the length of wire had to be tuned to the wavelength of the spark gap input.

C'mon GUYS and gals... This has got to be a big clue...
          Help me here....
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
            Hi Guruji,
            confusing - bank of capacitors at L1?
            Usually small capacitors are suffitient in order to get resonance with L2. At my setupt it was exactly 400 pF.
            Another question: serial or parallel spark gap?
            Schematic will be helful.
            Yes my bank is on L1 cause I need high voltage with my ZVS driver although I have low microfarads on t
            Parallel spark gap to driver as shown
            Posted schematic
            Thanks

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
            Hi Guruji, you need to determine the resonant frequency of L2 while it is
            attached to it's load if it has one, then you need to determine the L1 tank
            capacitor value, you can do that like this- just say your L2 resonant
            frequency is 200 Khz and your L1 has 30 uH inductance, then to make the
            primary resonant at 200 Khz you would need about 21110 pF or 21.11 nF so
            (use 22 nF), if the primary has 60 uH you would need about 10.55 nF (use 11nF)
            to make it resonant at 200 Khz. If adding the correct capacitance to the L1
            tank reduces the spark frequency too much then you will need either,- more input power , more
            turns in the primary ( to lessen the capacitance needed ), less turns in the
            secondary ( to lessen the capacitance needed), or maybe making the spark
            gap narrower to increase the discharge frequency could work for you.

L/C Resonance Calculator

If the cap size is right the spark gap won't fire at the wrong time, so once you
            have the correct cap in place then all you need to do is get the discharge
            frequency high enough to maintain the tank oscillations enough to keep the L2
            oscillating continuously. If the cap you are adding is the correct size then I
            think you either need to reduce the spark gap distance or increase input power, if
            that's not possible then you might need to take action to alter the setup so
            that the L1 cap only need be small.

Having the primary 1/4 the length of the secondary will not guarantee
            resonance, nor will any other arbitrary method in my opinion, the L1 tank cap
            at the least will need to be sized to produce together with the L1 (primary coil) a Tank
            oscillation frequency to match the resonant frequency of the L2 (secondary).

Cheers

P.S. If you use magnets to quench the spark gap that may increase the
            breakdown voltage of a given gap width. Air flowing through the gap will
            increase the breakdown voltage of a given gap quite a bit so if there is wind it
            might need to be kept out of the spark gap especially if it is intermittent like
            from a pedestal fan on rotate.

Thanks for this info Farmhand yes I will try to find the resonant frequency of coils. The thing is that I saw vids lighting bulbs even out of resonance.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Watch again this electrostatic induction - YouTube
              This is what Don Smith converted into electrical device based on Tesla radiant energy patent.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                Watch again this electrostatic induction - YouTube
                This is what Don Smith converted into electrical device based on Tesla radiant energy patent.
                I posted that video in another thread as well as this one and on overunity some time ago, it is an excellent learning guide.

After tossing around ideas about Dons cap I realized I've tested this in another form last year. Again using a 3 plate capacitor and a tuned output.... this does work...

The first one I built and tested last year, the second one is basically the same in it's simplest form...

The advantage of the 3 plate collection is that the actual signal can be sent into a small capacitance and stored on the larger plates. When the energy builds to a level depicted by the gap adjustment the energy is discharged into a tank circuit. It makes no difference with the oscillator if the plates are charged or not it operates as if it were simply a small cap.

The way don shows it it wouldn't matter if the cap could store 1 watt or a million watts you can't access the stored energy from one plate. You can pump energy through the AV on one plate but that sort of defeats the purpose I would think....
                Last edited by dragon; 03-14-2012, 02:52 AM.

Comment

• Here is one of very convincing theories about ancient Egypt and Nicola Tesla:

The secrets hidden in the pyramids of Egypt (Harun Yahya) - YouTube

If you can disprove it, please do so..

Comment

• Several years ago on the EVGRAY forum there was a person who developed a Tesla Switch using capacitors instead of batteries which operated very well using the principle of capacitative induction, where as long as you could supply a steady potential to one side of the top capacitor, then there would be a usable potential induced in the capacitor dielectric and switched between bottom capacitors. I don't recall all the details very well, but I remember that hardly any input power was required - just enought to maintain the potential difference in the top capacitor (which was not dumped out or used in any other way except to maintain a potential difference).

Perhaps this principle of inducing power through a capacitor (electrostatic induction?) that pulls power (of whatever kind) up from the ground through the bottom capacitor is similar to the operating principle behind Don Smith's circuit?

Anyone here remember this from EVGRAY?

Comment

• Kenssurplus: I believe there is something to this, or at the very least I'd like to believe there is. I can see it working in my mind but I can't see it with clarity... like the answer is right on the tip of the tongue type situation. From past experiments with charged HV metal caps the energy can be felt although it's more static.

I've set up several small experiments to investigate but I've found no real answers as yet - nothing I feel satisfied with.

T1000: Excellent video ! I've watched one like it in the past where they were comparing the Tesla towers to the pyramids. Definitely gives one plenty to think about....

Comment

• for consideration

Submultiple Generator
                        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• NST help

Hey guys, First let me say thanks for all the info you guys have collected! I have been following this thread for some time and have decided to join in!
                          I have only had my device running a few times, I cant seem to keep an NST on.
                          So
                          I have unpotted on of them and want to make my own circuit for it, but Im not having any luck yet. So here are some pics of my device and the NST that I have unpotted. The hand drawn pic is what I think is going on in the transformer part of the NST.
                          When it did run, I was able to light a 50 watt halogen bulb quite easily, so Im very interested in this device and help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
                          Nolan
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by kajunkreations; 02-25-2012, 08:52 PM. Reason: add pic

Comment

• last pic

last pic, please help

Thanks,
                            Nolan
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Question

If I have my coils set up to resonate at 3.5 Mhz, how often would I have to push that with the spark gap to keep it going? And is there a practical limit as to how fast you can fire and quench a spark gap?
                              Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                                After watching the video, and the way Don explains it, the device he has assembled to show us this amazing effect is...... wait for it....... a capacitor ! He shows us that when AC is applied to one side a voltage occurs on the other and is shown by bringing the earth ground in close proximity of the second plate. He calls the output side alternating DC... isn't that AC? Ummmm.... am I missing something here? Apply that to tesla's patent 685,957 then you have your ambient generator.

Edit; Being skeptical as I am but also open minded to the possibility I'm missing something, I proceeded with a test of a 2 plate capacitor as shown in the video. Applying an AC input to one plate at 1mhz results in a 1mhz AC sine wave output on the second plate as expected. Connecting an AV plug to the second plate will produce a DC output also as expected. Will the output be in excess of the input if run through a transformer and back to the plate through an AV and 2 separate grounds? Being the curious person I am I will find out but I believe I already know the answer to that... Maybe I'm wrong...
                                You got it!
                                We need to put together all notions available. Therefore consult Utkin - he describes this setup and tells us what the misiing part is.
                                Apart that read the recent Utkin paper. He talks about special capacitor behaviour. It gives some more light but Utkin is very sparse with words an I amstill pondering what he tries to tell us exactly.
                                He shows what happens if the capacitor plates are of different size......
                                Last edited by JohnStone; 02-25-2012, 09:25 PM.
                                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Working...
                                X