X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
    Resonance is when you disconnect power supply and circuit is still running
    That is called "self running"

The resonance happens when you put minimum energy for maximum effect.
    That can be done with brute force too, just you will need to put much more energy for same effect..

Comment

• AFAIK Don's Last Golden Egg

Don is the MASTER.

He simplified it down to what is right before our eyes.

THE EARTH IS A SUPER CAPACITOR!

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/...erator-1-1.jpg
      http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/...enerator-2.jpg
      Last edited by soundiceuk; 02-24-2012, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• right on

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post

Don is the MASTER.

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/...yGenerator.jpg
        damn this is good stuff, thanks man
        In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
        In the expert's mind there are few.
        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• If anyone doesn't have a working model of this then in Dons mind you should consider yourself below the "Moron" comprehension level. A show of hands please.... do you have a working AEG?

I have to admit, though, it gave me an idea for another 3 plate cap....
          Last edited by dragon; 02-24-2012, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• well....... Zilano posted Don Smith schematic regarding this type of energy device and I posted how it should work based on electrostatic induction....

Comment

• I was simply pointing out the arrogance don was showing when he wrote that. I don't consider anyone here a "Moron", what ever the definition of such a person would be.

I believe everyone here has built one whether you think of it as a Don device or not ... I believe it's called an AV plug, when touched to a metal plate in close proximity to a resonant coil it will light the led, although in most cases the LED will light in close proximity to the coil as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post

Don is the MASTER.

Ok lets look at what he is saying. If we take a capacitor then apply an input
                to one side then we can take an output from the other side, ok sounds fair so
                far. But then he starts to say some strange things.

Like this.
                " The second side capture's ambient energy and will on it's own maintain it's
                charge even though there is an energy passing through the outlet".
                10 points to anyone who can properly decipher that sentence.

Ummm that makes no sense. the output of a capacitor is equal to it's input. It
                will only maintain it's charge if no output is taken.

And this
                "The device does not deplete if only the output side is used"
                Another doosey sentence. How does that even make sense ?

Another 10 points to anyone whop can decipher that sentence.

He seems to be talking like he doesn't need to charge his caps. When I see
                the demonstration of his capacitor with the hand held Tesla coil I see him
                putting a continuous input into one side and I see the same output at the
                other side. The input he provides is lost. Nothing is gained in that demonstration.

His table top device above shows he used two 100 nF caps in parallel on the
                primary tank, if they were discharged at 20 000 Khz from 2000 volts then that
                would give a good indication of the input power to that device, work it out.

Cheers

Comment

• Using this program, (uncheck all the extra's if you install it)

I go to the charge in a capacitor section and input 2000 volts then in the
                  capacitance value section I put 200 nF, it tells me that a 200 nF capacitor
                  charged to 2000 volts holds 0.4 of a joule. I multiply that by 20000 for the
                  discharge frequency and I get an answer of 8000 joules per second or 8 kW.
                  If I multiply it by 40000 for a discharge frequency of 40 Khz I get 16000 joules
                  per second or 16 kW.

So it definitely looks like a 10 kilowatt device to me.

I don't see how he could use such big caps on the primary tank without the input becoming significant.

Feel free to correct me. Maybe I'm overlooking something.

Cheers

Comment

• This is how I see it used in his explanation. A signal/voltage has to be input to the "A" and maintained at a frequency that the output inductance and capacitance would allow resonance. I don't see the "storage" of the capacitor even coming into play since we are simply pulsing the plates.
                    Last edited by dragon; 10-24-2014, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                      This is how I see it used in his explanation. A signal/voltage has to be input to the "A" and maintained at a frequency that the output inductance and capacitance would allow resonance. I don't see the "storage" of the capacitor even coming into play since we are simply pulsing the plates.
                      Well, that`s the same way I thought about it.
                      But once I get myself a HV HF source I will try it out.For now I have no means to do it.
                      Dragon, your setup as pictured with those power bulbs around was an interesting incarnation.
                      << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Soundiceuk

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post

Don is the MASTER.

His description is not clear. Do you think he means this?
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Or does he mean this?
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                            Using this program, (uncheck all the extra's if you install it)

I go to the charge in a capacitor section and input 2000 volts then in the
                            capacitance value section I put 200 nF, it tells me that a 200 nF capacitor
                            charged to 2000 volts holds 0.4 of a joule. I multiply that by 20000 for the
                            discharge frequency and I get an answer of 8000 joules per second or 8 kW.
                            If I multiply it by 40000 for a discharge frequency of 40 Khz I get 16000 joules
                            per second or 16 kW.

So it definitely looks like a 10 kilowatt device to me.

I don't see how he could use such big caps on the primary tank without the input becoming significant.

Feel free to correct me. Maybe I'm overlooking something.

Cheers
                            Punching the numbers into my spread sheet this is what I see with the primary circuit... It could reach as high as 94 amps circulating in the tank... if it was "perfectly" tuned and resistance was exceptionally low that circuit would require less than 100 ma to maintain that amount of circulation. The next problem is getting the secondary coil(s) to not affect the primary and reflect some of the energy back to the primary while driving a load.

The only way this can happen is if the secondary coil has a set unchangeable inductance - that is it cannot change because of load. How can you accomplish this? You know the answer to this... you just don't know you know it....
                            Last edited by dragon; 03-14-2012, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
                              Or does he mean this?
                              This is how I believe it should be read.

The transformer should be attached after the output diode B

The input A needs to be a certain voltage and capacitor has to be conditioned with some scalar before it will allow the earth connection at A to be disconnected and continue as a floating connection.

It reminds me of two things:

1. A transistor base terminal, collector and emitter and a transistor will oscillate at its own resonant frequency.

2. The earth as a capacitor. Only it is round so doens't need diodes to give and receive unlimited energy???

Its extremely clever! I'm looking forward to someone posting one working, so the rest of us can have a clue!

I like the sound of a shoebox capacatior with 400,000 watts!

I'll have a dig around on my Don Smith folder and see what I find next!

Donald L Smith 2005 - YouTube
                              Last edited by soundiceuk; 02-25-2012, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• After watching the video, and the way Don explains it, the device he has assembled to show us this amazing effect is...... wait for it....... a capacitor ! He shows us that when AC is applied to one side a voltage occurs on the other and is shown by bringing the earth ground in close proximity of the second plate. He calls the output side alternating DC... isn't that AC? Ummmm.... am I missing something here? Apply that to tesla's patent 685,957 then you have your ambient generator.

Edit; Being skeptical as I am but also open minded to the possibility I'm missing something, I proceeded with a test of a 2 plate capacitor as shown in the video. Applying an AC input to one plate at 1mhz results in a 1mhz AC sine wave output on the second plate as expected. Connecting an AV plug to the second plate will produce a DC output also as expected. Will the output be in excess of the input if run through a transformer and back to the plate through an AV and 2 separate grounds? Being the curious person I am I will find out but I believe I already know the answer to that... Maybe I'm wrong...
                                Last edited by dragon; 02-25-2012, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X