Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks woopy and Duncan

Thanks woopy and Duncan. The videos you make woopy are always very informative, like the ones you did for the Lockridge device thread. And thanks
    Duncan for that water fuel video link. After all the water fuel threads and their
    complexities, it is refreshing to see a simple do-able way to get fuel out of
    water.

George

Comment

• Impressive performance

Originally posted by dragon View Post

Below is a simplified version similar to one of Don Smith devices, but I built it long before I even knew Don existed. It clearly shows a version of the above inductive conversion and how easily a resistive load can be made more efficient by simply boosting voltage, raising frequency and recycling the energy in a tank circuit. There are 5 - 100 watt bulbs and 1 - 500 watt halogen shop light being lit with only 100 watts of input. Is it overunity? - not even - the input still shows an 100 watt loss.
      Hi,

Powering that amount of load on just 100 watts of input is an impressive result no matter what the assessment of the performance is. If you have no objection, would you please show the circuit which you used and make any relevant comments as it looks like a serious starting point for experimentation. I accept fully your remark that it is raised efficiency, but raising efficiency can lower actual running costs which could well be a very welcome factor for some people.

Thanks,

Patrick

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
        For T-1000

I think I had the same problems and that stopped me in the past. It was bluish sparking and looks powerful but cannot power anything really and charge capacitors. Now I think it was because of high frequency oscillations. Time to get back and continue....
        This obstacle stopped many researchers. Also, I got update - our team replicated current experiment in Russia, so it will be repeatable after schematics and tuning instructions.
        Also we manage to heat up 1000W halogen from single wire but that made overburned transmitting Tesla coil what got few watts input and virtual ground with receiving Tesla coil...
        Also at a moment our setup can power only resistive load.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
          Hi,

Powering that amount of load on just 100 watts of input is an impressive result no matter what the assessment of the performance is. If you have no objection, would you please show the circuit which you used and make any relevant comments as it looks like a serious starting point for experimentation. I accept fully your remark that it is raised efficiency, but raising efficiency can lower actual running costs which could well be a very welcome factor for some people.

Thanks,

Patrick
          Hi Patrick, I'm a bit apprehensive about posting that specific circuit on an open forum, at least not just yet, I have many many hours invested in this design... but I will post a circuit that will bring the "ah ha" moment that led me to it with a brief explanation.

The circuit presented below is nothing more than a series LCR but when the components are chosen and tuned properly it provides a very interesting outcome. In this case, using the component values shown, will reduce the input requirement to drive the resistive load by 1/3. Originally I used a 1500 watt nichrome wire wound heater with the 49mh inductor and a 96uf motor run cap. ( not to be confused with a motor start cap ). The voltage build up in the circuit can get fairly high so care must be taken if anyone decides to build it. As you can see, it is a stupid simple basic series LC. Measuring the temp on the open coils showed that when it was plugged into a normal circuit the coils would reach 1400*F with watt meter readings of close to 1500 watts and when used in this circuit exceeded the 1400*F but used almost 1/3 the input showing readings of around 550 watts.

This will only work with resistive loads -standard motors or other appliances will NOT work with this circuit... at least not for very long. This circuit has some flaws and because of the energy build up will get very hot if run for extended periods of time... as I said it will get you to the "ah ha" moment to make it into something much better. It is not overunity it is simply using the energy in a more efficient way.
          Last edited by dragon; 03-14-2012, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• Here is what happens:

Tesla coil secondary overheating diialectric while wire stays cold - YouTube
            Receiving Tesla coil ligting bulb - YouTube
            And circuit attached with another photo from another coil:
            http://imgbin.org/images/6907.png
            Attached Files
            Last edited by T-1000; 02-22-2012, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• Blue Serge vids

Blue Serge thanks for your vids very informative. Regarding last circuit what are those diodes D3 D4 and capacitors C2 C3?
              Thanks

Comment

• Turtur Lectures

Hi ewizard,
                thanks for your hint to Claus Turtur. He found very important basics for OU technology. On Youtube he posted corresponding lectures but in German only (sorry).
                On short: He explains the reason for exponential increasing trumpet oscillations! and more.

Here my understanding in short for those not having time to read:
                - ZPE-field is not static but flowing. It's desity is about 10^29 Joule/m3 !!!!
                - ZPE field is a frequency field
                - For comparison: we can generate practically 40 Joule/m3 electrical fields and 1.6*10^6 Joule/m3 magnetic fields. So we are just a speck within Niagara Falls
                - These fields constitute an energy flow as well. It origenates at the magnet or charged body and spreads in space with speed of light. Surprisingly normal fomulas show, that the total field energy contence in the encountered space dimishes with time. This proves that there is a closed circuit back to the the source - obviously through the vacuum.
                - Think of a lawn sprinkler being fed from ground water by a pump. Somehow a closed loop.
                - Claus Turtur proved his claim by conucting controlled experiments at Magdeburg University / Germany. He has built a true electrostatic ZPE motor of 150 nW power out and 5 nW power in.

Now the surprise:

- Electrical and magnetic fields slow the ZPE field down below light speed.
                - Due to it's frequency nature the ZPE frequency increases along with slow down.
                - Increased frequency gives increased energy contence.
                -The origin for the energy increase is not in the field but the field controls it. Think what happens if fire fighters add a nozzle to the hose. The nozzle is no source of energy. Or think of brakes at a car. The force you feel is not the operating force for operating the brakes.
                - Field power and some mechanical dimensions square the influence to ZPE field.
                - Modulated fields (remember Tesla's short DC pulses!) modulate the ZPE flow as well (speed / strength). The pulse requirements garantee that the ZPE moulation happens within our apparatus and not far far outside.
                - The effect of pulsing fields is that the flowing ZPE field is being emitted in consecutive segments of slower and higher flow speed / frequency / energy density.
                - Faster segemnts interfere at their head with the end of slower segements while leaving a weak field at their tails. (Remember Tesla stating that distinct sudden pulse edges being necessary) We get a beat frequency by interference - expanding waves of condensed / weakend energy.
                - Apart from the well known resonance we need to take this ZPE resonance in account being controlled by electrostatic and magentic fields. They need to match in frequency.
                - Apart from frequency matching they need to have a phase shift in order to insert additional energy into the system. This is the condition for trumpet shaped oscillations.

My further interpretations:
                - Those notions above might be the source of the energy in Tesla's magnifying (additional) coil. Eric stats that there is a interference between lonitudinal and electromagnetic waves acting like a hammer.

- Those notions seem to be essential in understanding Don's device.

While Trutur electrostatic motor is not usable for technical assets because of the low electostatic energy / volume he proposes a magnetic variant (see field values above).
                He proposes a rotatingmagnet (or wheel with multiple magnets) within a coil being part of a LC resonant circuit. The magnet needs to be started and rotated up to the oscillation speed of teh LC circuit and will self rotate given it is held 45 degree behind the LC oscillations. This angle condition requires brake energy = generator drive!!!!!
                Data:
                - magnet 10cm
                - coil 10x12 cm 9 Windings = 200V
                - speed 30 KHz
                - capacitor 100µF
                - mechanical power out 500W (mandatory for phase shift condition )
                - electrical power 50W

Now think of Bedini motor, Newman motor, Adams motor, Think of magnetically coupled wheels sourcing energy - if being under load ..... Patrick listed all of them!!!! (@Patrick: Claus seems to be a candidate for your online book! And will be a well funded complement to Utkin)
                Those inventions can perform only if they match those notions above! Sudden pulses along magnets and coils being in resonance / phase shift ..........
                Last edited by JohnStone; 02-22-2012, 11:44 PM.
                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Posted this on the Dollard thread and so far got no comments. Maybe one of you theoretical guys can answer this...

Simple question: When the charge density of a conductor (like a capacitive top load) changes over time, resulting in a propagating wave in whatever medium that EM waves propagate in, is any energy consumed by the wave?

At first blush it would appear 'no', given that when I push charge into a sphere it stores energy as 0.5*C*V^2, where C is the effective capacity of the sphere and V=q/C, and when I discharge the sphere I get that energy back minus resistive losses.

Somebody please correct me...I keep arriving at the conclusion that the longitudinal wave emitted by the top load consumes no energy, even though it clearly possesses some.

Comment

• Hi dragon,

Sorry for 'chiming' in, I would be curious to learn how you usually measure power in your circuits (either in the series RLC or in your earlier circuit Patrick Kelly referred to)? (And later I would also be interested in your circuits.)

Thanks, Gyula

Comment

• Originally posted by LtBolo View Post
                      Simple question: When the charge density of a conductor (like a capacitive top load) changes over time, resulting in a propagating wave in whatever medium that EM waves propagate in, is any energy consumed by the wave?
                      We talk of "consume" if we have not plenty of it. See my recent post regarding Claus Turtur and additional notions to be considered. The answer begins with "it depends ....."
                      An electrostatic charge is a source of energy flow sourced by ZPE - not by your battery. It is amazing: The stadard electric science starts at it's very beginning with a perpetuum mobile -> charge filling space with energy but does not diminish.
                      If you operate a capcitor as to emit electromagenetic waves (aerial) you will "consume" your energy you have to pay for. Amps = source for magnetism, lossy Hertz electromagnetic waves and losses. Amps can be tolerated in resonant circuits of small dimensions (no aerial) only in order to charge and discharge capacitors. So keep leads as short as possible!

3. High voltage = high charge = high electrostatic field acts like a valve for ZPE energy flow. The effect is being squared with voltage. Thus modulating a very high voltage will have a mutch more effect on ZPE flow (see recent post) than transmitting lossy Hertz waves. It is a trimendous big difference if you modulate 100V by 5V or you modulate 10000V with 5V.
                      (100V / 5V corresponds to a car being driven with brakes fastened)

Of course - given you have a ZPE harvest circuit.......

(My notion - corrections wellcome )
                      Last edited by JohnStone; 02-22-2012, 11:34 PM.
                      Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                        See my recent post regarding Claus Turtur and additional notions to be considered. The answer begins with "it depends ....."
                        I saw your post, which is what prompted me to ask the question. It seems like a simple question that hopefully can come down to a simple yes/no answer, even if with caveats.

If the answer is functionally 'no' in a case like a magnifying transmitter where the coil is pumping charge in and out of the top load, and the top load is then emitting a longitudinal wave, then this problem is much, much easier than most have made it...

Comment

• Originally posted by LtBolo View Post
                          I saw your post, which is what prompted me to ask the question. It seems like a simple question that hopefully can come down to a simple yes/no answer, even if with caveats.

If the answer is functionally 'no' in a case like a magnifying transmitter where the coil is pumping charge in and out of the top load, and the top load is then emitting a longitudinal wave, then this problem is much, much easier than most have made it...
                          My notion is that you can never get rid of some Hertz waves and losses. The question is the ratio you get. But I feel there are a lot of parameters I still do not know.
                          My feeling is that as long as the top capacitor does not have dimensions near to 1/4 or 1/8 wave length those Hertz waves have no chance to be emitted from there in considerable amount - given your connection wires are short and do not build 1/4 or 1/8 wave length along the top capacitor.
                          Our globe oscillates at 7,8 .... 12,5 Hz. Scale the frequency up (formula) to your top capacitance.

Apart from that Eric ( I remeber so) stated that the top capacitance is the virtual ground - the fixed point - in order to pump energy into the ground / globe. Wardencliff sits on a wide spread ground system.
                          Last edited by JohnStone; 02-22-2012, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gyula View Post
                            Hi dragon,

Sorry for 'chiming' in, I would be curious to learn how you usually measure power in your circuits (either in the series RLC or in your earlier circuit Patrick Kelly referred to)? (And later I would also be interested in your circuits.)

Thanks, Gyula
                            I've ultimately concluded that input is the best measure of total losses. So in my mind for one to have achieved 100% efficiency input must read zero regardless of the load. If your tapping an external source you must be able to supply the original source with the excess energy, or input negative, then you can assume you have achieved an output in excess of input.

So if your running a 60 watt light bulb with 20 watts then it means to me that you have found a very efficient way to drive the bulb, it doesn't mean the output through the bulb is 60 watts... when the bulb is lit and you have zero input then you have achieved 100% efficiency...
                            Last edited by dragon; 03-14-2012, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• BlueSerge Resonance Frequency Coil Spark Gap?

Hello Blue Serge
                              Wonderfull your info I am very happy with it.
                              Is your NST with over load protection and Earth leakage protection or is it an older model without these features so that it operates well .. very well
                              Can you tell me the Resonance frequency of the Coils L1 and L2 are they the same.
                              The Trompet wave form on your osciloscoop do they come 39 thousand times a second or what do you know about that .. I Know you all ready stated something about these frequencies but .....
                              What is the inductance of L1 and of L2 ...
                              Well I am very enthousiast to see your light shining .

Here some pictures of your scoop for the questions. In a Prezi document
                              Donzelina 2012
                              You can drag and zoom and push the > button ( 15 times ) or autoplay button to get to the end where your pictures are. also full screen is possible.
                              I wish you luck and happiness with your project .. and wooden shoes.
                              Best regards
                              Utopia Now

Comment

• T1000

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                                The problem is, we get more than 5kV comming out of receiving Tesla coil and that burned high voltage parts we had. Also, it burned down capacitor attached via its dialectric just to single wire. And the Eddison light bulb got small hole in glass, then wolfram heating element splits into 2 parts and continues operate as it would be no breakage. Also, the bulb light on blueish color in beginning until it heats iup up to almost white color. Just as additional note, it all starts heating from the points of junction betwen steel and wolfram inside of bulb...

So here is our situation.
                                T 1000
                                It looks like a classic tetrode beam valve/tube setup: If so it is an (RF) radio transmitter setup. Therefore you are burning your coils with radio transmission, and possibly youself. It could be dangerous. It is not Tesla cold electricity.
                                Beam Tetrode Tetrode - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                                A pentode is Pentode - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can get the energy out via Tesla radiant energy. A plate into a receiving circuit (because you are transmitting). I would be surprised if it is OU though.

If you want the receiving circuit I can post it.

Comment

Working...
                                X