Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
    In regards of cold electricity it is exactly what Duncan says. In our experiments we got burning wires from Tesla receiving coil what consumes only few watts but we got issue converting it into conventional electricity. The caps act as shorted circuit ans coils behave as dielectric... Any ideas how to convert this energy?
    Maybe an indirect conversion that wouldn't interrupt the natural process of original coil. A receiver of sorts. I don't think I've seen any of tesla's designs that would draw energy directly from the main coil, always indirectly through a secondary device.

I've toyed with many different variations, some have worked many didn't but I can't say I've come up with anything that worked to my satisfaction. It is a challenging problem... quite fun though...

Comment

• Originally posted by DascoMR View Post
      Regarding the HVHF-AC and "disruptive discharge" (this is just what I am thinking) producing a disruptive discharge is much convenient and cheaper than producing a HF-AC. "Kicking" or "punching" the primary coil can still produce "ringing" on the secondary coil. That "ringing" is equal to the resonance frequency of that secondary coil. If you give the primary coil successive "kick/punches" of the same "ringing" frequency of the secondary coil (or at least in harmony of the ringing), then the system is in RESONANCE and must have a an output of greater and greater potential.

If I will know anybody who will support this, then I will have to continue the "disruptive discharge" approach (though I guess this my only solution).
      Disruptive discharge gives you easy way to access resonant frequencies in coils. So it is basic thing for beginner. Also, this strong kick has same effect on coils as 1000km/h+ plane crash into ground..

When you start understand what quarter wave resonators are and what electrostatic resonance does there together with conventional electric resonance, then you can change circuits in way you want...

P.S> I also began with disruptive discharge of capacitors on my first experiments and this was a way to get Tesla coil to work as it should with standing waves.

Comment

• We need people that will challenge what is done

Originally posted by dragon View Post
        I understand there are petty differences and for what ever personal reason they want to boycott the other thread. Just because I see things differently than someone else doesn't make me an enemy of the cause, myself and others want to see substantial proof that what we are seeing in our builds is in fact real and tangable energy transformation/accumulation before jumping into the arena claiming over unity.

I have a half dozen devices all showing the appearance of energy output in excess of their input but I have to remain skeptical, I will not make such a claim until I can explain it fully. I don't believe a light bulb is a good indicator of what output is. If you look on the JLN labs web site you'll see the first replication in the kapagen world builders page I'm running a 40 watt bulb with 7 watts of input. Is this "overunity" ? Is there a tiny possibility that by altering the voltage relation to resistance that the efficiency goes up drastically? How about changing the resistive load to an inductive capacitive damper, boosting frequency and voltage to drive the same load with far less energy than would normally be used in a closed system.

Below is a simplified version similar to one of Don Smith devices, but I built it long before I even knew Don existed. It clearly shows a version of the above inductive conversion and how easily a resistive load can be made more efficient by simply boosting voltage, raising frequency and recycling the energy in a tank circuit. There are 5 - 100 watt bulbs and 1 - 500 watt halogen shop light being lit with only 100 watts of input. Is it overunity? - not even - the input still shows an 100 watt loss.

We are taught that the only way to use electricity is to run one line through a load then destroy it on the other line, I call it single pass use. This is the most profitable way to use electricity - not practical or efficient.

You can draw energy from the ambient to power loads, that I have no doubt.

Lets examine what is happening when you light a bulb.... as an example lets start with a bulb with 960ohms resistance which would be a basic 15 watt bulb at 120 volts drawing .125 amps. Obviously, by ohms law ( .125^2 x 960 = 15 watts ) it is wasting that amount of energy to produce light and heat. If we boost the voltage to 240 and maintain the same .125 amps what happens....? We have the same 15 watt loss right? We are now lighting a 30 watt bulb with 15 watts of input. What was the clue tesla gave us by stating we can light a 100 watt bulb with 100 volts at 1 amp or 1000 volts at .1 amp. ( 1^2 x 100 = 100watt loss or .1^2 x 100 = 1 watt loss ) How much of the loss is light and how much is heat? Cold electricity?

My original quest was to find a way to be able to heat a home with far less energy than with all the conventional methods given to us. Heating and cooling is one of the largest demands on our energy supplies, lighting is minor in comparison. The second biggest strain is transportation which is another goal. I admit I've strayed off the path at times because of all the fun and exciting circuits people are playing with but with every build there is something new to learn - but... it is all intertwined to the same ultimate goal.

So put away your ego's and petty differences. Lets join together and create a huge pile of failures so we can find the one that will work for everyone... ! We need people that will challenge what we are doing otherwise there is no learning. So if I challenge an outcome, it's not an attack on someone it's simply the desire for knowledge.
        @Dragon

I can't express it better thank you. Inclusion for all

JJ

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
          1 You can dump the power into deep cycle batteries and then out again as magnacoaster does
          Oct 26 2011 - YouTube
          The problem is, we get more than 5kV comming out of receiving Tesla coil and that burned high voltage parts we had. Also, it burned down capacitor attached via its dialectric just to single wire. And the Eddison light bulb got small hole in glass, then wolfram heating element splits into 2 parts and continues operate as it would be no breakage. Also, the bulb light on blueish color in beginning until it heats iup up to almost white color. Just as additional note, it all starts heating from the points of junction betwen steel and wolfram inside of bulb...

So here is our situation.

Comment

In regards of cold electricity it is exactly what Duncan says. In our experiments we got burning wires from Tesla receiving coil what consumes only few watts but we got issue converting it into conventional electricity. The caps act as shorted circuit ans coils behave as dielectric... Any ideas how to convert this energy?
            Great ! Congrats that you guys has been doing so much progress !!
            Well, as for what I can understand this is what T.Kapanadze was refering as a
            point where most free energy researchers stuck and dont know what to do next.
            But he says also that someone better keep things simple,thought I dont know
            what exactly he meant about .
            Maybe you are years ahead of all others here, and the first thing that came to
            my mind about conversion is that of Tesla`s simple frequency step down circuit used by Don Smith,or so he says.

Another thing I remind about is that schematic used by Herman Plauson said
            to convert atmosferic electricity which is of an electrostatic nature to
            conventional electricity.This said Testatika device is essentially based on.
            Anyway, this is my modest opinion.

Best Regards and Thank you for sharing your results with us.
            << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Wow converting aether energy I'm trying to run before I can toddle here but how about a bit of a poke around a few possibilities and an inspection of how folks have got to dynamic power in the past from cold electricity, radiant power , Aether energy call it what you will ..
              As John Bedini points out capacitors and Batteries are always an option (if you’ve got some where suitable!) Hermann Plauson seemingly had a device to achieve although I haven’t studied it. Hermann Plauson: Conversion of Atmospheric Electricity (Articles & patents)
              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• A muse...

I have been having a quiet think about the all important Trumpet shape that everybody has discovered as a marker pointing the way, I have been considering if that particular section can be “forced” so removing the hit and miss moving of coils and dynamic variying of the coil which changes with load anyway.
                In the spark gap I guess we have infinite and variable wave forms and we are tuning with in the initial DC pulse for waves that will present us with a cumulative gain and they are few and far between !
                The little bit I do know about hetrodyning (mixing waves) is down to a Frenchman called Fourier Fourier transform - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia His day job was sorting out the Banksters and N.W.O in revolutionary France and introducing their heads to a wicker basket .. we could do with his ilk right now!
                Any way basically he says if two frequencies are hetrodyned say (F1) and (F2) the resultant would be F1 and F2 and (F1 + F2) and (F1 – F2) and then of course the whole process starts again
                you can see already that a set of frequencies who's fundental will add , and who's harmonics will add and repeat the operation over and over would be rare indeed! But thats whats required for a Trumpet isn't it?
                In radio terms I guess we are modulating the DC pulse . And we want frequencies that get exponetially bigger
                Look what happens when you try 1Khz and 3Khz for instance

1st 2khz & 4Khz
                2nd 2khz & 6Khz
                3rd 4Khz & 8Khz
                4th 4Khz & 12 Khz do you see how the waves clash in the same space and so cancel ?

Now try a frequency seperation of x6 say 1Khz and 6Khz
                1st 5khz & 7Khz
                2nd 2KHz & 12Khz
                3rd 10Khz & 14Khz
                4th 4Khz & 24 Khz
                5th 20Khz & 28Khz
                Now everything is seperated in its own space and free to hetrodyne again

]
                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Thanks so much to all contributors and especially to Blue Serge for his shematic

and here my contribution

hope this helps

Good luck at all

Laurent

tesla boiling water experiment1.wmv - YouTube
                  Last edited by woopy; 02-22-2012, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                    Wow converting aether energy I'm trying to run before I can toddle here but how about a bit of a poke around a few possibilities and an inspection of how folks have got to dynamic power in the past from cold electricity, radiant power , Aether energy call it what you will ..
                    As John Bedini points out capacitors and Batteries are always an option (if you’ve got some where suitable!) Hermann Plauson seemingly had a device to achieve although I haven’t studied it. Hermann Plauson: Conversion of Atmospheric Electricity (Articles & patents)
                    You know, Duncan, I looked at that patent some years ago and found it interesting but it didn't flash any bells at the time. Now that you've re-introduced it I see I have a use for the basic idea.... thanks for posting that! I believe you just solved one of my older circuits inadvertently.

Comment

Something I just stumbled across from Professor Turtur that may help as an idea : " LCR (electrical) oscillation-circuit, where a capacitor is charged (AC-) electrically, but the distance of the capacitor-plates is variable (by the use of a spring), so that the capacity is not constant. If a mechanical oscillation is coupled with the electrical oscillation in appropriate manner, it is possible to convert zero-point-energy into electrical energy within the electrical circuit and/or mechanical energy within the mechanical oscillation."

Not sure if that would help here but I just have been reading some of Turtur's excellent work from here: Some of my Work on Physics Turtur for anyone not familiar is a Professor at the University of Applied Sciences Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel in Germany. Top notch ZPE researcher who has proven ZPE and has a good mindset in not patenting what he has proven for the benefit of everyone.
                      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                        I have been having a quiet think about the all important Trumpet shape that everybody has discovered as a marker pointing the way, I have been considering if that particular section can be “forced” so removing the hit and miss moving of coils and dynamic variying of the coil which changes with load anyway.
                        In the spark gap I guess we have infinite and variable wave forms and we are tuning with in the initial DC pulse for waves that will present us with a cumulative gain and they are few and far between !
                        The little bit I do know about hetrodyning (mixing waves) is down to a Frenchman called Fourier Fourier transform - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia His day job was sorting out the Banksters and N.W.O in revolutionary France and introducing their heads to a wicker basket .. we could do with his ilk right now!
                        Any way basically he says if two frequencies are hetrodyned say (F1) and (F2) the resultant would be F1 and F2 and (F1 + F2) and (F1 – F2) and then of course the whole process starts again
                        you can see already that a set of frequencies who's fundental will add , and who's harmonics will add and repeat the operation over and over would be rare indeed! But thats whats required for a Trumpet isn't it?
                        In radio terms I guess we are modulating the DC pulse . And we want frequencies that get exponetially bigger
                        Look what happens when you try 1Khz and 3Khz for instance

1st 2khz & 4Khz
                        2nd 2khz & 6Khz
                        3rd 4Khz & 8Khz
                        4th 4Khz & 12 Khz do you see how the waves clash in the same space and so cancel ?

Now try a frequency seperation of x6 say 1Khz and 6Khz
                        1st 5khz & 7Khz
                        2nd 2KHz & 12Khz
                        3rd 10Khz & 14Khz
                        4th 4Khz & 24 Khz
                        5th 20Khz & 28Khz
                        Now everything is seperated in its own space and free to hetrodyne again
                        ]
                        For those that don't quite understand what Duncan has presented here I'll try to condense it mildly... when you have 2 coils producing different frequencies you actually create 2 additional frequencies. One is a combination of the two the other is the difference between them or beat frequency. A simple analogy for the beat frequency is when you have say 2 cars with identical engines sitting side by side and your standing in the middle of them both engines are running very close to the same rpm but slightly off you get the "waa waa waa" noise between them that is the beat of the two frequencies. Here is a short video I made last year showing this with an LED and a scope. The line has a 60 hz signal coming in from the hum of the mains power and I'm sending a 59hz signal out through the LED with a signal generator. The difference is then 1hz as you can see on the LED. When the waves cross at 1 hz the energy is combined. I'm only sending 1 volt out which isn't enough to light the LED but when the waves combine there is plenty of voltage and current to power the light. So we have 1 hz, 59hz, 60hz and 119hz on the same line. If I move the signal generator to 61 hz the pattern will run in the opposite direction still lighting the LED at 1 hz.

windfilter&#39;s Channel - YouTube

It's quite interesting stuff, there are a few videos on youtube with wave chambers showing how waves of water flow which gives you a good visual of how the waves interact without disturbing the energy. Also how the are reflected, diverted and even duplicated.

Here is one that I found on a quick search that is quite interesting... there are better ones but I didn't run into the ones that show a little better slow motion visual on wave reflection and the creation of standing waves... I believe John Bedini's web site has a gif that shows how standing waves are formed, pretty sure that's where I seen it...

Water Waves - YouTube

Anyway have fun with it...

Comment

• Resonance formula

Hi Blue_Serge,

Great work!

Could you please explain how you calculated your L1 and associated capacitance(s)?

Also, Did I see you working with bare feet on concrete??

Thanks for sharing.

Duane

Originally posted by Blue_Serge View Post

The time between each impulse on L1 coil is 2000us to 1500us. The impulses must be very sharp and must have some power behind it. The total capacitance on L1 coil must be calculated in series for my setup. The same goes for L2 coil capacitance as well.
                          Dude, you're curving my space-time.

Comment

• great stuff

Originally posted by dragon View Post
                            I understand there are petty differences and for what ever personal reason they want to boycott the other thread. Just because I see things differently than someone else doesn't make me an enemy of the cause, myself and others want to see substantial proof that what we are seeing in our builds is in fact real and tangable energy transformation/accumulation before jumping into the arena claiming over unity.

I have a half dozen devices all showing the appearance of energy output in excess of their input but I have to remain skeptical, I will not make such a claim until I can explain it fully. I don't believe a light bulb is a good indicator of what output is. If you look on the JLN labs web site you'll see the first replication in the kapagen world builders page I'm running a 40 watt bulb with 7 watts of input. Is this "overunity" ? Is there a tiny possibility that by altering the voltage relation to resistance that the efficiency goes up drastically? How about changing the resistive load to an inductive capacitive damper, boosting frequency and voltage to drive the same load with far less energy than would normally be used in a closed system.

Below is a simplified version similar to one of Don Smith devices, but I built it long before I even knew Don existed. It clearly shows a version of the above inductive conversion and how easily a resistive load can be made more efficient by simply boosting voltage, raising frequency and recycling the energy in a tank circuit. There are 5 - 100 watt bulbs and 1 - 500 watt halogen shop light being lit with only 100 watts of input. Is it overunity? - not even - the input still shows an 100 watt loss.

We are taught that the only way to use electricity is to run one line through a load then destroy it on the other line, I call it single pass use. This is the most profitable way to use electricity - not practical or efficient.

You can draw energy from the ambient to power loads, that I have no doubt.

Lets examine what is happening when you light a bulb.... as an example lets start with a bulb with 960ohms resistance which would be a basic 15 watt bulb at 120 volts drawing .125 amps. Obviously, by ohms law ( .125^2 x 960 = 15 watts ) it is wasting that amount of energy to produce light and heat. If we boost the voltage to 240 and maintain the same .125 amps what happens....? We have the same 15 watt loss right? We are now lighting a 30 watt bulb with 15 watts of input. What was the clue tesla gave us by stating we can light a 100 watt bulb with 100 volts at 1 amp or 1000 volts at .1 amp. ( 1^2 x 100 = 100watt loss or .1^2 x 100 = 1 watt loss ) How much of the loss is light and how much is heat? Cold electricity?

My original quest was to find a way to be able to heat a home with far less energy than with all the conventional methods given to us. Heating and cooling is one of the largest demands on our energy supplies, lighting is minor in comparison. The second biggest strain is transportation which is another goal. I admit I've strayed off the path at times because of all the fun and exciting circuits people are playing with but with every build there is something new to learn - but... it is all intertwined to the same ultimate goal.

So put away your ego's and petty differences. Lets join together and create a huge pile of failures so we can find the one that will work for everyone... ! We need people that will challenge what we are doing otherwise there is no learning. So if I challenge an outcome, it's not an attack on someone it's simply the desire for knowledge.
                            i like how you put it, and how you say it "is" without saying it. good work
                            In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                            In the expert's mind there are few.
                            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• frequencies and Spark gaps WOW

Originally posted by woopy View Post
                              Thanks so much to all contributors and especially to Blue Serge for his shematic

and here my contribution

hope this helps

Good luck at all

Laurent

tesla boiling water experiment1.wmv - YouTube

Hey Woopy love your video’s man ! Just been looking at the flashes and bangs ! I’ve never really done anything with spark gaps before and I'm finding some really odd effects, I am seeing effects that normally I only associate with quite high R.F. As a sort of “stew pot” result of my thinking about the x6 frequency relationship spark gaps and your Video I've come to this....

First Credit where its due … The frequency spread I pointed out here and its effect is down to another member and another project I was trying a few years ago before finance and other circumstances intervened, However the basic theory is still in my notes and has stuck with me..
                              That unusual frequency spread (x6) occurs in a few patents but I have searched back in order to find where I picked it up I couldn't remember if it was Dr Stiffer or M.J Nunnerly! It was Introduced here http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post111774 So Its down to MJ (Respect sir) you can see the plan is to use this x6 relationship at very low power and very high frequency. if you glance quickly at this chart Definition of EMF, ELF, VHF, UHF, RF, electromagnetic field, frequency & wavelengths you will see that after EHF molecular rotation occurs and the Water fractures into gas “obviously that isn’t going to be allowed to happen”

Anyway as I watched your video an old DVD I had came to mind and so I’ve converted some of it and uploaded to you tube so you can have a look, but It doesn’t relate to boiling water rather fracturing and treating it first a little “potted history”... And this 1898 Patent http://www.byronwine.com/files/603,058.pdf
                              Notice it uses an adjustable “spark gap” to fracture the house waste and sewage turning it into a safe usable gas for house lighting …. obviously that isn’t going to be allowed to happen

a South African François P Cornish used an aluminium based “spark gap” to generate cheap usable fuel which he used to power his vehicle Cornish Hydrogen Generator - KeelyNet 01/10/02 a very useful tool for S.A at the time ….. obviously that wasn’t going to be allowed to happen …. François joins the ever growing list of “The disappeared” associated with free energy!

All these Technologies get patented again and again of course and the latest candidate for this “spark gap” 150 year old “New” technology is Ruggero Santilli ,
                              Two of the 100 KW machines are working in Italy one in Cyprus and Swedish airport is also being driven by the machine , Alternative fuel Magnegas - YouTube Basically the machines are allowed ..providing the benefit is good for “big business” and the N.W.O It of course will never be available to relieve to lot of the 99% “obviously that isn't going to be allowed to happen” Stop the vice like grip on the cash Milch cow and the global warming bollix is not on the agenda!

I was going to write at the start of this “Obviously this wouldn’t be allowed to happen “ .. but it did some guys managed to open a “water car museum” with a working water car on display, with water splitting technology being demonstrated naturally that didn't last very long, I'm surprised it wasn’t burned down and all the occupants and their immediate family machine gunned ! and all their heads put on Jibbets
                              Still here is a little part of a DVD shot whilst there still was a Museum which I have converted...
                              VTS_03_1.flv - YouTube
                              Now Woopy I think It would be very Interesting to see what your machine would do in this situation with carbon and /or aluminium don’t you? Anyway food for thought . drifting off DS a little
                              just Don’t become another one of the disappeared though … I like your video's
                              Last edited by Duncan; 02-24-2012, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• For T-1000

I think I had the same problems and that stopped me in the past. It was bluish sparking and looks powerful but cannot power anything really and charge capacitors. Now I think it was because of high frequency oscillations. Time to get back and continue....

Comment

Working...
                                X