Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catchup

Hi, new people (and old). Those playing catchup re Tesla and stuff they don't teach you at school, should go here first.
    Eric Dollard | Borderland Sciences Research

Lots of informative stuff and Tesla experiments recreated.

Comment

• Originally posted by darthmarls View Post
      Because we are human and unique and individs- we all make descisions, take pride in, loathe, take pleasure in, and laugh at or with someone for diff reasons. everything means something a little bit diff than it does to the person next to 'em.
      that being said, i think smith is the real mccoy, but has taken pleasure in his life from things of this nature. i think the tesla symp was a great big game to him to watch as an audience thirsted for what was in his head, knowing there was no chance in hell he would ever, EVER really give up the goods. he watches people try to figure out either one of two things: his devices or his game. he is just one of those kinda genius pricks that looks down on everyone that can't match his iq. notice the smirk every time he told the audience to "build their own"?
      donald smith is a badass and the fact that no one can match his success replicating doesn't change that- it only keeps the conversation going..

rock it dr. smith- and yes, i am jealous of your badassness sir.
      yeah what an insult to such a great man who tried to help us, the shame of this title is prob what killed him
      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
      In the expert's mind there are few.
      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Donald Lee Smith was a very amazing guy RIP!

A modern day Tesla just like Ismael Aviso!

He didn't have to show anyone anything and the fact that he wasn't killed for his devices leaves a mystery as to what sort of hold he had on the establishment.

I think it is obvious that Don also shared Tesla's vision of giving the world access to unlimited energy from the magnetic spectrum.

He wanted anyone who was interested to follow the clues and journey of discovery that Tesla and he had.

That way you would understand why and how resonance works.

Really Don gave it away on a plate, just like Tesla did in his patents.

It's only because we have been fed a load of bs from birth we think the way we think.

I bet if all of us carried out the experiments in his books we could all arrive at the same conclusion instead of the bs we have swallowed and retained.

Empower yourselves.

Comment

• some old friends ...

Just a few observations , first it is The use of current and “ohms” law in any shape manner or form is the apples and pears here ! The amp is a manufactured unit, and so is resistance what circuit can possibly have only resistance? ...none! Even a so called “none inductive resistance” connected or disconnected from a DC supply will spark ! In simple terms standard electrical dogma will hang together more or less most of the time and we are all trained and conditioned to expect it to!
          As I’ve pointed out many times including in the pdfs when a resonant standing wave is introduced every single facet of that theory is useless, Cold electricity , Radient electricity (a rose by any other name) behaves entirely differently.! The very fact that the folks right here on this forum are producing the equivalent of 100s of watts of useful power is inconceivably important! You are treading in Tesla’s footsteps !!
          The sceptics detractors and opposition will desperately attempt to involve you in watts and closed loops, In the hopes of dragging the thread into an endless spiral of measuring techniques and such like irrelevence .I have gone into the absolute certainty of that happening before and predicted it.
          And these and I use the term as lightly as I can “sceptics” want you to measure and arse about dancing to their tune ? I don’t think so!!! how long have they been on this thread ? What havoc have they caused else where? I personally think anyone who enters a thread on alternative energy without attempting a machine and tries to drag it into the worthless dogma of amps and watts and closed loops should be banned! It is the sceptics job to stop progress and this is a classic method!
          Tesla's / Smiths/kapanze's methods are being demonstrated repeatedly on this thread! Sceptics may be here but what is one of that ilk is doing on a free energy forum anyway? There are obviously bound to be folks on a huge free energy forum with a destructive agenda here are a couple of video's I've put together that demonstrate the point, The first is John Bedini being totally lampooned on International TV In a very effective campaign to prevent Aetheric energy research. However nearly everyone on energy forums has now built and experimented with Bedini Technology … look at this effort bedini motor - YouTube A thing of beauty is a joy for ever! (Keats)
          Take careful note of Johns comments upon Nay sayers who request inputs and outputs and closed loop operation I understand there is another Don Smith Thread almost custom made for them!
          It isn't that It cant be done .. It can, but it is difficult and is certainly not a priority at the moment! .
          Conventional engineers (such as myself) also struggle with the concepts. All conventional electrical/electronic work is based on volts and amps and impedance and Power of course is a product of them, what happens when at least two of these foundation stones are shown to be false in certain conditions? Just as John is telling you here Bedini meter.wmv - YouTube and of course its exactly those conditions (cold electricity) that all you people have engineered diligently towards quite simply an entirely different sort of power, Eric Says “waveforms that have been forgotten since before the age of the spark gap” not any more that’s just what we are using!! Tesla tuned impulse waves … Infinite voltage in zero time with no current? (in theory) what use is a classically trained engineer with this? With their ammeters and watt meters and light bulbs in water? Waste not a jot of time on them experiment on! Of course the nearer you get to that waveform the more worthless is standard teaching in any shape manner or form , So DS is pointing out that NSTs and CRTs are inherently OU standard electrical engineering assumes the power to be be directly related to area integrated under the waveform. With the waveforms demonstrated here by EPD caused by spark gap Tesla impulse technology,,, which is exactly what we are using to the ¼ wave all the wheels fall off any standard training of any sort ! Eric - YouTube
          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
            That would be pretty coool indeed.... if that's the case, though, why build all these exotic devices - all we need are a few dozen NST's. A few solar panels and a bunch of NST's to power our homes... 2 should power 4 and 4 should do 8 and so on so we really only need to power the first couple and cascade the rest of them...

I'm in
            Good idea Dragon,

Have you tried experimenting with a bunch nst's, as you were describing. Sounds interesting. Willy96 was building something with a whole lot of magnetic transformers once, I got the boot though.

Thug

Comment

• Sorry, he got boot, not me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                You are treading in Tesla’s footsteps !!

I personally think anyone who enters a thread on alternative energy without attempting a machine and tries to drag it into the worthless dogma of amps and watts and closed loops should be banned!
                The first is John Bedini being totally lampooned on International TV In a very effective campaign to prevent Aetheric energy research....
                Take careful note of Johns comments upon Nay sayers who request inputs and outputs and closed loop operation....
                It isn't that It cant be done .. It can, but it is difficult and is certainly not a priority at the moment!
                So DS is pointing out that NSTs and CRTs are inherently OU..[/url]
                Duncan you made a very great post as always, our dear friend !
                Thanks for doing so - everyone sincerely seeking good results here needs this
                encouragment

Banned.. hmm well,even it is harsh & hard to do it I fully agree with in here.

These kinda people is getting everyday more blacklisted in front of me
                They keep asking for something intenionally : to measure something with
                their absurd,obsolette tools ..damn they be.
                I have a question to them: Would you like a super-giant meter to measure
                the power of galaxies ?? do you ?? F*****g idiots !!!
                But first you have to match yourself with God himself - you ignorant people.

I have made a conclusion how to treat those trying to detract:
                If someone or a bunch of people is trying to inject me "their illuminate"
                way of how things should be treated,and if that kind of knowledge is against Teachings of our great master Nikola Tesla ,than I
                do not think about it twice - I reject it automatically

I get really angry with them alltime searching to put a meter betwen you
                and enormous quantity of free pure energy that God created all over the
                Universe.Again, a question: Did they take permission to do so from the Creator???
                I do not think so,and they are in real trouble then.
                Remember what they told Tesla,J.Newman,T.H.Moray, Chas Campbell, J.Bedini
                A.Rossi and countless other serious researchers who dedicated their life
                for benefitting the whole world ???
                - This device cannot be Pattented = no money for us ,so we`ll not permit
                such impossible devices to people so cheaply !!!

Go on people - never stop ,if you keep trying you will succeed maybe
                with little help from other honest researchers here and other forums....
                Peace to all simple non-scientists people here and to their energy needs.
                << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by thugugly View Post
                  Good idea Dragon,

Have you tried experimenting with a bunch nst's, as you were describing. Sounds interesting. Willy96 was building something with a whole lot of magnetic transformers once, I got the boot though.

Thug
                  No I haven't played with connecting NST's in such a mannor but I have played with methods of cascading energy. Taking a small input and magnifying it to different levels following tesla's work. A few good successes and a multitude of failures. We learn the most from our failures unfortunately. One of my Don Smith builds which was actually a failed attempt at the time led me to several discoveries that will never be forgotten. One was a complete understanding of how a passive oscillator worked, could be maintained and basically oscillate indefinately at a very low level - one of the reasons I followed Dr. Stifflers work over the years as well. Another interesting discovery or learning was the static field around a charged capacitor. At the time all I had was 4 metal can type caps rated at 5kv each that I could charge to as much as 20kv in series. At 5kv and higher you can literally feel the field around the cap - static - scalar... this should also be a warning for those that don't understand the amount of energy in them while playing with these caps charged to high voltages - 21 joules will kill you even less with the proper discharge path through your body.

From some of the failures I learned how to build a tesla coil with only a spark gap, coil of wire a cap and solar panel as an input. The absolute simplest of designs are the ones that seem to work the best.

Build, fail and grow.... among all the failures, that one success is the sweetest because you truly understand why it worked.

Here is a video, that I posted on the other Don Smith thread which will help you understand nature in it's simplest form... and the energy your trying to draw into your coils. We've all experienced it - walking across a carpet, sliding out of your car and touching the handle... it's there... electrostatic induction - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                    Hehe i just love this forum. if only we were all building eh Drak ?

Your vids have been so good, and your good knowledge is obvious from your actions.

One question tho, recalling about the law of the squares, correct if im wrong, but frequency is one huge factor in the measurement.

Watts alone doesnt take into consideration, the freq...

Did anyone ACTUALLY wonder why Don said those tiny NSTs are OU devices on their own?? AND you can read it yourself

***Labeled that they run on 60watts, 12v @5 amps (or less) .... and output 7500v @ .03 amps ....that's 225watts

Its QUITE a difference.... Agreed or not?

HOW DID WE GET A GAIN BY ADDING COMPONENTS???
                    By simple LOGIC its IMPOSSIBLE...right? there would be a definite loss by dc resistance alone....right?

Sure thats correct, BUT

What is not on the label, is the freq of 33khz....

if we read back to Don Smith 101, the SQUARING of the voltage, AND the squaring of the FREQ... THEN multiplied by the amperage.

(amps x volts SQUARED x freq SQUARED = output power ?)

If freq is lowered before you store it (or not taken into account in the formula,) then certainly it would only lower output to near or underunity

"its useless until captured and recombined into capacitors, then you get your amps x volts" (something like that)

LOL...BUT MY POINT is that you said you lowered freq and recalculated, so you could only expect to find less output.... but running the device, you are using high freq,, so it needs to be factored into the equation.

And resonantly transferring with little to no loss, that 225watts at 33 khz is now in L2
                    ...then filling caps with that, and at the same time only letting say 100 watts/60 hz thru your output transformer, basically always having more on hand power than you need.

So unless the label on the NST is lying, how else an we explain the 225 watts.
                    (and it would be one thing if a little guy noticed, but Don DISTINCTLY mentioned it)

*my problem is that my 600v caps get full quickly, but discharge at 600v, so once i can slow them down to fire 12v at 60hz, then the extra building power in the caps is bonus

Im pretty sure you demonstrated (just in short circuiting alone more than you were inputing.... LOL try touching the battery terminals together and see how many discharges it gives...

If you step up voltage, and are still left with ANY noticeable current, then there is something interesting happening, i believe

Id still like to see your setup filling large output caps, i think you had tuning caps then to rectifier, which is a good indicator, but try filling up some big monster caps, i bet you'd be surprised
                    mr. clean, you are way ahead of me in a lot of this but I think you have missed one thing that I and some others here have explained before. NST are not OU in theirself. To quote member Armageddon (sp?) : "The neon sign business is concerned with break down voltage of the gas in question, which relates to PEAK VOLTAGE not RMS VOLTAGE. This means that input is measured in RMS mains voltage and amperage which can be used for power calculations, while the output is only concerned with PEAK voltage, which CANNOT be used to make power calculations. This is most peoples misinterpretation of the neon sign business."
                    As much as I wish OU was that easy I didn't want to let this idea get out of hand as I see some others have mentioned it in this thread. So don't go spend your paycheck investing in NST's as I doubt you'll find OU in them alone
                    Last edited by ewizard; 02-21-2012, 07:13 PM.
                    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Dragon,
                      Yes, Ben proved lightening is electrostic dicharge, Duncun, posted a video on previous page where the electrostatic discharge was believed to be coming from large transfer of heat energy, being manifested as lighting, not build up of charge(if I understand correctly).
                      Do you feel there may be another source of electricity, just present, all around us, trapped in the aether?

Thug

Comment

• In regards of cold electricity it is exactly what Duncan says. In our experiments we got burning wires from Tesla receiving coil what consumes only few watts but we got issue converting it into conventional electricity. The caps act as shorted circuit ans coils behave as dielectric... Any ideas how to convert this energy?

Comment

• I understand there are petty differences and for what ever personal reason they want to boycott the other thread. Just because I see things differently than someone else doesn't make me an enemy of the cause, myself and others want to see substantial proof that what we are seeing in our builds is in fact real and tangable energy transformation/accumulation before jumping into the arena claiming over unity.

I have a half dozen devices all showing the appearance of energy output in excess of their input but I have to remain skeptical, I will not make such a claim until I can explain it fully. I don't believe a light bulb is a good indicator of what output is. If you look on the JLN labs web site you'll see the first replication in the kapagen world builders page I'm running a 40 watt bulb with 7 watts of input. Is this "overunity" ? Is there a tiny possibility that by altering the voltage relation to resistance that the efficiency goes up drastically? How about changing the resistive load to an inductive capacitive damper, boosting frequency and voltage to drive the same load with far less energy than would normally be used in a closed system.

Below is a simplified version similar to one of Don Smith devices, but I built it long before I even knew Don existed. It clearly shows a version of the above inductive conversion and how easily a resistive load can be made more efficient by simply boosting voltage, raising frequency and recycling the energy in a tank circuit. There are 5 - 100 watt bulbs and 1 - 500 watt halogen shop light being lit with only 100 watts of input. Is it overunity? - not even - the input still shows an 100 watt loss.

We are taught that the only way to use electricity is to run one line through a load then destroy it on the other line, I call it single pass use. This is the most profitable way to use electricity - not practical or efficient.

You can draw energy from the ambient to power loads, that I have no doubt.

Lets examine what is happening when you light a bulb.... as an example lets start with a bulb with 960ohms resistance which would be a basic 15 watt bulb at 120 volts drawing .125 amps. Obviously, by ohms law ( .125^2 x 960 = 15 watts ) it is wasting that amount of energy to produce light and heat. If we boost the voltage to 240 and maintain the same .125 amps what happens....? We have the same 15 watt loss right? We are now lighting a 30 watt bulb with 15 watts of input. What was the clue tesla gave us by stating we can light a 100 watt bulb with 100 volts at 1 amp or 1000 volts at .1 amp. ( 1^2 x 100 = 100watt loss or .1^2 x 100 = 1 watt loss ) How much of the loss is light and how much is heat? Cold electricity?

My original quest was to find a way to be able to heat a home with far less energy than with all the conventional methods given to us. Heating and cooling is one of the largest demands on our energy supplies, lighting is minor in comparison. The second biggest strain is transportation which is another goal. I admit I've strayed off the path at times because of all the fun and exciting circuits people are playing with but with every build there is something new to learn - but... it is all intertwined to the same ultimate goal.

So put away your ego's and petty differences. Lets join together and create a huge pile of failures so we can find the one that will work for everyone... ! We need people that will challenge what we are doing otherwise there is no learning. So if I challenge an outcome, it's not an attack on someone it's simply the desire for knowledge.
                          Last edited by dragon; 03-14-2012, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                            In regards of cold electricity it is exactly what Duncan says. In our experiments we got burning wires from Tesla receiving coil what consumes only few watts but we got issue converting it into conventional electricity. The caps act as shorted circuit ans coils behave as dielectric... Any ideas how to convert this energy?
                            1 You can dump the power into deep cycle batteries and then out again as magnacoaster does
                            Oct 26 2011 - YouTube
                            I'm not happy with that solution, but it works.
                            2 You can set up 4 car batteries in parallel. The resistance in the wires reduces the skin effect, by the last battery in the chain. The last battery can then power a 12volt load at 2 killowatts or so.
                            The batteries can handle the voltages without exploding but you have to avoid sparks. This means no connecting when the device is on.

An alternative is an output coil with a huge surface area. Maybe 4 coax cables in parallel making an output coil.

Finally you can make your own huge capacitors using aluminium paper or sheets interlaced with polythene (bin liner.)

Obviously the batteries is a huge risk and depends on your build.
                            It sounds like you are in the 50 to 100kv range!

Very interesting. Any chance of a video?
                            I'm sure you know all this anyway, it's sometimes useful to get a reminder.
                            Good Luck!

Comment

• aether

Originally posted by thugugly View Post
                              Dragon,
                              Yes, Ben proved lightening is electrostic dicharge, Duncun, posted a video on previous page where the electrostatic discharge was believed to be coming from large transfer of heat energy, being manifested as lighting, not build up of charge(if I understand correctly).
                              Do you feel there may be another source of electricity, just present, all around us, trapped in the aether?

Thug
                              There is definitely another source of electricity. The trouble is it is a big zero. ie masses of positive pushing against masses of negative. You can disturb this by a radiant spark, and other ways discussed in this forum. Scientists have seen cosmic "particles?" emerging from "nowhere". We know it's there. It is a scientific fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by thugugly View Post
                                Dragon,

Thug
                                I can't say I know the answer to that but I would assume there are many many different natural energy conversions that can all be directly converted to electricity. Our environment is in constant disorder seeking order, as many equals as their are opposites seeking balance. I wouldn't dismiss any possible conversion at this point. We have 2000 years of learning in a world that has been in play for millions, billions, trillions??? of years... We are simply babies learning to walk. No matter how smart we are or think we are, we are simply a spec on the infinite universe of knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                                X