Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question to Drak about his conclusion

Originally posted by drak View Post
    One of the reasons why I quit contributing. I knew a lot of the schematics that were posted here would not work just by looking at them, but I tried them just to be sure. I know how you feel. In my last video you could see by the reflection on the wood that I was lighting a bulb brighter using high voltage and high frequency then straight DC....

****I didn't scream OU because I used that output and reduced the voltage/frequency and measured the amps/volts and it was not OU.
    As you have stated before, you can light a bulb brighter with HV/HF, but that does not mean you have OU. Just a more efficient way of doing what we have always done. You don't need a degree in science or physics, you just need the tools and the will to be able to measure and study. I have seen some of your experiments and you definitely know what you are doing. I am skeptical about over unity, but that does not mean there is not energy all around us to be tapped that the public has not found yet.

When someone accurately measures input vs output and can show more out then in, or something running by itself, then I will try it also. It doesn't mean over unity, it just means the energy is coming from somewhere we don't understand yet. Keep up the good work Farmhand.
    Hehe i just love this forum. if only we were all building eh Drak ?

Your vids have been so good, and your good knowledge is obvious from your actions.

One question tho, recalling about the law of the squares, correct if im wrong, but frequency is one huge factor in the measurement.

Watts alone doesnt take into consideration, the freq...

Did anyone ACTUALLY wonder why Don said those tiny NSTs are OU devices on their own?? AND you can read it yourself

***Labeled that they run on 60watts, 12v @5 amps (or less) .... and output 7500v @ .03 amps ....that's 225watts

Its QUITE a difference.... Agreed or not?

HOW DID WE GET A GAIN BY ADDING COMPONENTS???
    By simple LOGIC its IMPOSSIBLE...right? there would be a definite loss by dc resistance alone....right?

Sure thats correct, BUT

What is not on the label, is the freq of 33khz....

if we read back to Don Smith 101, the SQUARING of the voltage, AND the squaring of the FREQ... THEN multiplied by the amperage.

(amps x volts SQUARED x freq SQUARED = output power ?)

If freq is lowered before you store it (or not taken into account in the formula,) then certainly it would only lower output to near or underunity

"its useless until captured and recombined into capacitors, then you get your amps x volts" (something like that)

LOL...BUT MY POINT is that you said you lowered freq and recalculated, so you could only expect to find less output.... but running the device, you are using high freq,, so it needs to be factored into the equation.

And resonantly transferring with little to no loss, that 225watts at 33 khz is now in L2
    ...then filling caps with that, and at the same time only letting say 100 watts/60 hz thru your output transformer, basically always having more on hand power than you need.

So unless the label on the NST is lying, how else an we explain the 225 watts.
    (and it would be one thing if a little guy noticed, but Don DISTINCTLY mentioned it)

*my problem is that my 600v caps get full quickly, but discharge at 600v, so once i can slow them down to fire 12v at 60hz, then the extra building power in the caps is bonus

Im pretty sure you demonstrated (just in short circuiting alone more than you were inputing.... LOL try touching the battery terminals together and see how many discharges it gives...

If you step up voltage, and are still left with ANY noticeable current, then there is something interesting happening, i believe

Id still like to see your setup filling large output caps, i think you had tuning caps then to rectifier, which is a good indicator, but try filling up some big monster caps, i bet you'd be surprised
    In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
    In the expert's mind there are few.
    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• best vids ive seen for a while

Originally posted by Blue_Serge View Post
      Hello everyone!

Since my last post couple of months ago I have made some progress and wanted to share them with everyone.

I have been trying all sorts of circuits from the Don Smith book. Some of them worked and some did not. So I decided to start from the beginning. Don Smith mentioned that he got his info from Tesla and specifically from the book 'The inventions, researches and writings of Nikola Tesla'.

The inventions, researches and writings of Nikola Tesla, with special reference to his work in polyphase currents and high potential lighting : Martin, Thomas Commerford, 1856-1924 : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

I read through this book and found the second half of the book on HV, HV very interesting. Lots of good info there for anyone interested on electrostatic phenomenon and electrostatic induction.

Anyway I wanted to study the electrostatic fields produced by HV, HF currents as Tesla did. I started with the Tesla’s impedance circuit on page 339 - Fig. 183a, 183b, 183c. This circuit presents some weird effects on different type of loads such as resistive loads, capacitive loads and inductive loads (inductive load has all 3 types.) I am currently study the different effects on capacitive loads and inductive load at the moment and don't have much info in this area to share yet.

However I have done many different experiments on resistive loads. The first thing I did was recreate the same circuit as Tesla and used a NST rated at 6.5KV @ 39KHz as the HV, HF power source and 2 high voltage capacitors. The output of this circuit was connected directly to a 200W Halogen bulb.

Here is the video: Tesla's impedance circuit - Output Waveform - YouTube

Here is the circuit for this video:

Tesla used HF AC and I used HF pulsed DC instead.

What I learned from this circuit was that when a sharp and sudden impulse is created within the circuit any impedances in the circuit seems to receive energy. I tested this by changing the loads with different resistances. When the resistance is high (100W) the light bulb displays a very bright light (blinding light and I can’t look at the light directly) and when the resistance is low (400W) the light bulb display a low glow only. You can do your own experiments to understand more about impedances. By the way if the impedance in the load is high the surge arrestor run cold and dose not heat up (I ran is setup for hours). If the impedance in the circuit is low then the surge arrestors get red hot and the leads melt.

Next I moved to an inductive load. I now understand how resonance creates high impedance in L1 coil and why this is so important. I created my own L1 and L2 coil for this experiment. L1 wire length is 38 feet and L2 is ½ of L1. I did not use a ground on L2 midpoint.

Here is the video: Tesla/Don Smith circuit - Isolation transformer - YouTube

Here is the circuit:

Next Step:

Here is my plan for the next version of my circuit:

At this point all I have to do is place some high voltage diodes on L2 coil and charge a large capacitor (2uF to 8uF) and create another impulse in a ferrite transformer by discharging capacitor. Or just recreate Tesla’s impedance circuit after L2 and adjust the frequency for the desired output on the ferrite transformer. There are many ways to go about creating impulses after L2 and I will let everyone do their own experiments to find the best method for you.

The time between each impulse on L1 coil is 2000us to 1500us. The impulses must be very sharp and must have some power behind it. The total capacitance on L1 coil must be calculated in series for my setup. The same goes for L2 coil capacitance as well.

Here is a hint: When L1 coil goes into resonance and impedance increases the surge arrestors or spark gap should be quiet and only warm or cold to the touch. Discharge the caps before touching it.

I hope my work is of some help to anyone else trying to create Tesla/Don Smith’s work. If you have any questions please ask and I will do my best to answer them within the scope of my knowledge. I’m no expert and still learning like everyone else.

Also I wanted to give those experimenting a warning regarding resonance. The voltage on the L2 coil at resonance can amplify tremendously and is a hazard. I had to take the coils out of resonance a bit due to the voltage build up on L2 coil. I lost all feelings in my right hand couple of weeks ago from a severe shock on L2 coil. It lasted for couple of hours before I had any sensation in my hand again. Please be carful.

Good luck to everyone!

P.S. Here are some more videos:

Lighting a 100W bulb with Tesla’s impedance circuit:
      Tesla's Impedance circuit - 100W light bulb - YouTube
      By the way the high pitch ringing you hear in the video is from the bulb’s filament. I have blown about 6 bulbs already due to the violent vibrations.

Lighting three 100W bulbs (300W parallel) with Tesla’s impedance circuit:
      Tesla's Impedance circuit - Three 100W bulbs - YouTube

Lighting a 100W bulb with Tesla/Don Smith circuit:
      Tesla/Don Smith circuit - Input Waveform - L1 coil - YouTube
      WOW buddy, thanks for sharing, definitely some of the best stuff ive seen for a long time, great work!!

Good to have you here
      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Hi Mr Clean,
        it is not my intention to reject the possible OU at NSTs. But we need to consider that nobody stated that the limits (voltage and current) are to be expected at same time.
        Voltage is meant to be valid without load.
        As we increase the current the voltage will drop. At the rated current is either a inherent limit (overcurrent protection) or it is prohibited to go further in order to prevent damage.
        Honest data sheet would give the graph on how the voltage behaves vs. current.
        Think of your car. They say it is capable of 100HP and will consume 5 litre / 100km. We all know that both condition at same time will not be true. Both limits are valid at DIFFERENT conditions.
        Link
        rgds John
        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
          Hehe i just love this forum. if only we were all building eh Drak ?

Your vids have been so good, and your good knowledge is obvious from your actions.

One question tho, recalling about the law of the squares, correct if im wrong, but frequency is one huge factor in the measurement.

Watts alone doesnt take into consideration, the freq...

Did anyone ACTUALLY wonder why Don said those tiny NSTs are OU devices on their own?? AND you can read it yourself

***Labeled that they run on 60watts, 12v @5 amps (or less) .... and output 7500v @ .03 amps ....that's 225watts

Its QUITE a difference.... Agreed or not?

HOW DID WE GET A GAIN BY ADDING COMPONENTS???
          By simple LOGIC its IMPOSSIBLE...right? there would be a definite loss by dc resistance alone....right?

Sure thats correct, BUT

What is not on the label, is the freq of 33khz....

if we read back to Don Smith 101, the SQUARING of the voltage, AND the squaring of the FREQ... THEN multiplied by the amperage.

(amps x volts SQUARED x freq SQUARED = output power ?)

If freq is lowered before you store it (or not taken into account in the formula,) then certainly it would only lower output to near or underunity

"its useless until captured and recombined into capacitors, then you get your amps x volts" (something like that)

LOL...BUT MY POINT is that you said you lowered freq and recalculated, so you could only expect to find less output.... but running the device, you are using high freq,, so it needs to be factored into the equation.

And resonantly transferring with little to no loss, that 225watts at 33 khz is now in L2
          ...then filling caps with that, and at the same time only letting say 100 watts/60 hz thru your output transformer, basically always having more on hand power than you need.

So unless the label on the NST is lying, how else an we explain the 225 watts.
          (and it would be one thing if a little guy noticed, but Don DISTINCTLY mentioned it)

*my problem is that my 600v caps get full quickly, but discharge at 600v, so once i can slow them down to fire 12v at 60hz, then the extra building power in the caps is bonus

Im pretty sure you demonstrated (just in short circuiting alone more than you were inputing.... LOL try touching the battery terminals together and see how many discharges it gives...

If you step up voltage, and are still left with ANY noticeable current, then there is something interesting happening, i believe

Id still like to see your setup filling large output caps, i think you had tuning caps then to rectifier, which is a good indicator, but try filling up some big monster caps, i bet you'd be surprised
          John is right...

NSTs are not OU. The voltage rating is open circuit and ampere rating is under short circuit conditions. Not apples for apples. Under short circuit conditions, the voltage would be in the toilet.
          Don's equations don't agree with common electrical equations.
          Squaring Frequency: Going from 60hz to 3600hz = same power. Frequency does change the way a device conducts current and behaves. Example: I don't know of any function generator who's power output goes up by simply raising the frequency. Test it for yourself.
          Don lost credibility with me when he said that a NST was a OU device just because he didn't understand the labeling.

Comment

• Open circuit voltage X short circuit current / 2 = Maximum wattage that circuit can produce...

Thus 7500 volts X .030 / 2 = 112.5 watts.

Most NST's are current limited and are rated a bit differently than a standard transformer.

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwind View Post
              John is right...

NSTs are not OU. The voltage rating is open circuit and ampere rating is under short circuit conditions. Not apples for apples. Under short circuit conditions, the voltage would be in the toilet.
              Don's equations don't agree with common electrical equations.
              Squaring Frequency: Going from 60hz to 3600hz = same power. Frequency does change the way a device conducts current and behaves. Example: I don't know of any function generator who's power output goes up by simply raising the frequency. Test it for yourself.
              Don lost credibility with me when he said that a NST was a OU device just because he didn't understand the labeling.
              i get what you guys are saying, but allowing a spark gap is hardly loading, it only needs to be able to jump the gap, and fire voltage to the othere side, very easy to do in my experience

and no there wouldnt be much difference using 3600hz, you're still making waves, above 20khz gives you fields, thats all conventional knowledge.

From Dons Resonance Energy Methods page 34 of the 105 page pdf :

"the formula which establishes the useful energy of the system"

joules= .5 x C x V squared x CPS squared

and remembering that 1 joule= 1 watt second (1 voltx1ampx1second)

My point is that by raising the voltage enough to get rid of the current, and raising the freq high enough for it to encircle L1 and be free from the wires impedance... then by simple way of this formula indicates higher output from the squaring effect.

Also my vid 11 Coil tuning demo, i show how the same power input DOES flare up on the oscilloscope when you find harmonics, and one in particular when it is perfect, any more or less does not work. Exactly like tuning a radio, or a guitar string... there are harmonics, but 5th fret and next open string are the EXACT MATCH
              Last edited by mr.clean; 02-20-2012, 10:48 PM.
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Hi Everybody.

Originally posted by nightwind View Post
                Going from 60hz to 3600hz = same power.
                No it is not the same.Maybe on iron cored NST ?
                The reason is that in applying HF to a circuit
                we essentially invite the so called by Don L. Smith Ambient Backgroung Energy or whatever it`s name might be,
                to add power to the overall circuit.
                I have an experimentation oscillator like Bedini`s solid-state thing, which unfortunatelly I have no equipment
                to see the exact frequency, but it`s pitch
                is more than that of a crt-tv set for sure.
                That experimental circuit fills a 400v 680uF capacitor in almost 3 seconds to a voltage reading on a analog mm @ 300v.
                It is powered by 12v - 00.05 A (aka 5mAmps).
                That voltage fill-up on that capacitor wouldn`t be possible on 50Hz
                with only 5mA !
                From my limited knowledge till now the way a circuit based on Tesla`s
                HV HF experiments that Don builded work no more differently that the original
                circuits builded by Tesla himself:
                HV-DC + HF + Pulsed - Smith managed it to be in fact only Pulsed DC @ HF on L1 wich couples itself instatly
                on L2 coil - again back to HV through hv-diodes
                filling up his HV value capacitors or simply send them again in a HV-DC
                Pulsed form to his final stage ,the Isolation Transformers = loads of tens of KWs !
                No one would gain something from just HV be it DC or AC(less chance with ac though) because
                not being of a pulsed HVDC someone is letting out
                the most essential part of the circuit > the ambient background energy.
                In less words is not inviting the best friend of energy gain.

Originally posted by nightwind View Post
                Frequency does change the way a device conducts current and behaves.
                As much I can understand this it does not apply on all circuits & transformers.

Originally posted by mr.clean
                @mr.Clean
                Again,from my limited knowledge as I can see you cannot "slow them down"
                as you see for it serves only as a temporary "buffer" or temp.bucket
                remember what ZZZ said about this (?).
                Maybe you should try to inject that energy right away to the isolation trafo.
                Changing the frequency of L2 might help as in case of Don Smith
                in that ,if electricity is stored in a conventional way in your hv caps maybe
                it will not discharge that fast.but in this I am not sure - experimantation
                is needed to see what fits better.

btw many thanks to Blue_Serge and others contributing actively in this topic !

On Andrea Rossi`s device the so called scientific community will face a
                Big Flat Wall together with new facts to light from neutrinos which simply cannot being changed now
                that the public opinion has came to know where their weird motives will unveil them bringing shame to them for intentionally
                maintaining electr.eng students darkened from the real facts.
                This means much people will lost their devoted faith to scientists!!!
                << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                  Open circuit voltage X short circuit current / 2 = Maximum wattage that circuit can produce...

Thus 7500 volts X .030 / 2 = 112.5 watts.

Most NST's are current limited and are rated a bit differently than a standard transformer.
                  SWEET, then its still COP of 1.8 hehe
                  -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                    Between work and family duties I have been diligently exploring the entire ideas of Don and Zilano by examining the components.I have cross referenced ideas with other researchers who have nothing to do with overunity.

I have compiled the data and I am more convinced than ever that Zilano was onto something.Take for example the work done by MIT with wireless electricity.Resonance is clearly demonstrated.The concept of the harvest coil (ala Zilano) is also seen.These guys actually built Don's central transmitter device.Just that they were not interested in actually finding out if several LEDS placed in the right spot at resonance would draw equal amounts of energy without loading the transmitter coil.Boy the things I could do if I had their equipment...

Again another set of wireless researchers have mentioned the tremendous power available at resonance.

I have also downloaded and read through several patents for RESONANT TRANSFORMERS.

Presently I am musing on the latest schematics for the CCFL resonant transformer.

The MRA device and the Shwartz Device also reeks of Don and Zilano....

Now this entire thread plus Patrick Kelly's pdf,the Utkin doc,Dynatrons designs,joule theif concepts,the inductively coupled crystal radio, and my own conclusions drawn have given my a very clear idea of how to make the device.

The fact is I am limited by funds and have to get half yearly as import duties in my country are over 43%... sigh.But I will get there.What I am aiming at just now is to build my own resonant transformer and establish to my satisfaction the actions of resonance.

I have concluded that:

(1.) Variable capacitors are the way to go.So serious fine tuning can be done.

(2.) Yup, a spark gap is necessary.(Gas ionisation, radiation effects and resonance,Laser beam creation is worth reading.)

(3.) I would use coils that are strickly air core, since PVC is said to interfere with the energy fields at high frequencies.

(4.) single core non insulated wire only for the L1 and L2,I am assuming they will be more efficient at absorbing stuff.(Don has a "naked" secondary and so did Dynatron.

I could go on and on, but I have kept and continue to keep an open mind.Looking in several other places for info but the moment of truth will be when I finally "MAKE IT" Thanks ZZZZZZ.You ROCK!

I am still following every square inch of this forum and making observations and notes.

Best regards to all,

Ged
                    awesome man, these are the posts we need!!
                    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                      The fact is I am limited by funds.But I will get there.
                      Ged
                      This is my only real problem proceeding in this research now

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                      But I will get there.
                      Ged
                      Amin This is what I`am decided to do
                      Already collected some pieces here and there..
                      << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

haha lol
                        I like your attitude man.Keep on the good work

Comment

• Originally posted by DascoMR View Post
                          Hi Everyone,

This is my first post, though I was always a guest of this site to see updates regarding this technology.

I was amazed by this.

I also tried doing this experiment.
                          Please let me know which is better: HFHV-AC or "disruptive discharge" drive on the primary?

Thanks in advance.
                          Hi DascoMR and on this board !
                          Me myself was as you - just a guest.

I was amazed too and this pushed me to jump, to sign in.

Good for you.Better experimenting for yourself,that is a thing no gold or money can buy

As HVAC or "disruptive discharge" I strongly suggest to you
                          to read this book
                          The inventions, researches and writings of Nikola Tesla, with special reference to his work in polyphase currents and high potential lighting : Martin, Thomas Commerford, 1856-1924 : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
                          the link here posted from Blue_Serge - thanks to him.
                          Especially recomended HV HF phainomena. there is the very basic-foundation
                          for what we are researching and studying here on this forum-topic.
                          Happy Researching then!

Comment

That would be pretty coool indeed.... if that's the case, though, why build all these exotic devices - all we need are a few dozen NST's. A few solar panels and a bunch of NST's to power our homes... 2 should power 4 and 4 should do 8 and so on so we really only need to power the first couple and cascade the rest of them...

I'm in

Comment

• dr. Smith laughs at this thread's title

Because we are human and unique and individs- we all make descisions, take pride in, loathe, take pleasure in, and laugh at or with someone for diff reasons. everything means something a little bit diff than it does to the person next to 'em.
                              that being said, i think smith is the real mccoy, but has taken pleasure in his life from things of this nature. i think the tesla symp was a great big game to him to watch as an audience thirsted for what was in his head, knowing there was no chance in hell he would ever, EVER really give up the goods. he watches people try to figure out either one of two things: his devices or his game. he is just one of those kinda genius pricks that looks down on everyone that can't match his iq. notice the smirk every time he told the audience to "build their own"?
                              donald smith is a badass and the fact that no one can match his success replicating doesn't change that- it only keeps the conversation going..

rock it dr. smith- and yes, i am jealous of your badassness sir.
                              Last edited by darthmarls; 02-21-2012, 04:22 AM. Reason: syntax

Comment

• Tesla's descriptions about his experiments

Originally posted by Peculian View Post
                                Hi DascoMR and on this board !
                                Me myself was as you - just a guest.

I was amazed too and this pushed me to jump, to sign in.

Good for you.Better experimenting for yourself,that is a thing no gold or money can buy

As HVAC or "disruptive discharge" I strongly suggest to you
                                to read this book
                                the link here posted from Blue_Serge - thanks to him.
                                Especially recomended HV HF phainomena. there is the very basic-foundation
                                for what we are researching and studying here on this forum-topic.
                                Happy Researching then!
                                Again thanks for that warm welcome.

Yes you are right. Having an experimental result that is at least close to the theories you've read or studied is priceless . But now I don't have enough budget to do the experiment immediately, so I am taking it slowly but surely.

I also bought the hard copy of the book you referred me last January because it is better to work on written references at hand than in PC. And yes, some of my observations during my initial experiments are matching what Tesla's descriptions are, but I haven't been through the "resonance" part. Tesla's style in describing his experiments was kinda "artistic" and "old fashioned", as it is just my own interpretation. English is really not my native tongue so I am having a little bit of hard time filtering and understanding his writings.

Regarding the HVHF-AC and "disruptive discharge" (this is just what I am thinking) producing a disruptive discharge is much convenient and cheaper than producing a HF-AC. "Kicking" or "punching" the primary coil can still produce "ringing" on the secondary coil. That "ringing" is equal to the resonance frequency of that secondary coil. If you give the primary coil successive "kick/punches" of the same "ringing" frequency of the secondary coil (or at least in harmony of the ringing), then the system is in RESONANCE and must have a an output of greater and greater potential.

If I will know anybody who will support this, then I will have to continue the "disruptive discharge" approach (though I guess this my only solution). Also I just wanna ask, is there anyone here knows where to buy cheap HV-probe? We have oscilloscopes in my new office but we don't have this HV-probes. If anyone at least willing to lend me his or selling his at lower (lowest price ), please contact me. This is very much appreciated.
                                Regards,
                                DascoMR

Comment

Working...
                                X