No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know Bruce Perreault was fairly close with Don Smith and had a lot of contact with him. Don was on Bruce's energy discussion group a lot years ago. You could ask Bruce if he was the one involved by joining his Yahoo discussion group at nuenergy. He also has another group there by invite only I believe but that one should get you an answer.
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Those simplified Don Smith circuit posted lately by Zilano was in fact informations privately send by Don to Bruce Perrault and then published after Don passed away. I believe they are solid ground !

Comment

• Circuit

Today I was testing my circuit with my ZVS driver but nothing came out from L2 as I told Joefreeenergy on youtube. Maybe I have to do a PWM to my ZVS driver to modify frequency.

Comment

• Hi Guruji

I dont know if anyone used ZVS driver in Don Smith setup ?

I know other replicators ( me too ) used car ignition coils, electronic NST and heavy neon sign transformer with iron core. If you post simple schematic how you have everything connected we can help you get some output on secondary coil. Where in circuit you have spark gap ?

Also have you tried any car light bulb 12V 5-60Wats ?

Do you have any cap parallel to secondary coil ?

JoeFR

Comment

• setup

Originally posted by joefr View Post
            Hi Guruji

I dont know if anyone used ZVS driver in Don Smith setup ?

I know other replicators ( me too ) used car ignition coils, electronic NST and heavy neon sign transformer with iron core. If you post simple schematic how you have everything connected we can help you get some output on secondary coil. Where in circuit you have spark gap ?

Also have you tried any car light bulb 12V 5-60Wats ?

Do you have any cap parallel to secondary coil ?

JoeFR
            Hi Joe thanks for response. My setup: Driver to flyback/30k capacitor bank/spark gap to L1/other L1 connection to capacitor bank and driver earth.
            This is as Mr clean setup regarding primary coil.
            Yes I connected a 60w car bulb.
            No I don't have any caps to secondary yet.

Comment

• setup

Hi Guruji

What is the size of the Primary LC CAP bank in nano Farads ?

And if you can measure the inductance of primary and secondary CW coil.

Make one test with 12V 5Wats car light bulb to see if you get some blinking.

I started with low wattage car light bulbs and then proceed with higher wattage.

JoeFR

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                It was general observation from what I encountered over results posted in forums. People like to say "it cannot be" and skip repeating experiment then all goes into opposition..

Gas filled tubes.. One type of them are Thyratron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                Thanks T1000 ! Also thanks for the video's on your site showing the 1943 videos of the tubes in operation. That cleared up quite a few questions... I was in the process of designing a trigatron to build sometime this week, this might be less time consuming if I can find one already built... time to go shopping...
                Last edited by dragon; 02-17-2012, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• You guys ought to read the first three or four pages of this thread. It's very telling.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                    Looking at your number of posts that shouldn’t be too difficult! I suspect T1000 was making a general observation, even if he wasn't I would say Its rather a compliment than an Insult! Talk about Whinging POM , So your off to another thread … I bet their waiting with baited Breath for a visit from yet another nay sayer with a bucket of cold water!
                    I don’t think you'll be sadly missed here anyway ! However If previous astute observations made by others are correct I can assume we'll see you again representing the opposition as soon as things become interesting again..... as far as I'm concerned Good Riddance .. go and hose down another hot spot, but remember eventually the truth will out!
                    Duncan you really are hilarious.

However If previous astute observations made by others are correct I can assume we'll see you again representing the opposition as soon as things become interesting again..... as far as I'm concerned Good Riddance .. go and hose down another hot spot, but remember eventually the truth will out!
                    Don't hold back say exactly what you mean. Use clear words.

This thread is NOT your thread or Zilano's thread. It's been dominated by
                    Zilano's BS and distractions from near the beginning. I'm not participating in
                    this thread through my own free will. And out of courtesy to others. If I want
                    to post here I will.

Yes the truth will come out, and it will have nothing bad to say about me.

Take notice of the sign off names in the first few pages you'll notice
                    something curious.

By the way I'm an Aussie, I'm not an Englishman.

T1000 ought to word his posts better. I read it as directed to me.

I don't need other people's hijacked threads to have a place to post.

I will however reply to any posts referring to me or directed to me. If I choose.

Cheers

EDIT:

P.S. Since it has been indirectly insinuated that I am a deliberate distractor
                    from the truth. In my own defence, I present the following thread. The thread
                    was an obvious hoax, take note of those who were duped or just replied
                    without thinking. Take note of those who expressed doubt, then take note of
                    the reaction of the person who expressed doubt (who immediately apologized
                    for being right) . Then take note of how the duped keep posting. Then
                    take note of the eventual truth of the matter.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...generator.html

Notice how some people became angry, I think some were angry at
                    themselves because they "just believed", but they took out their anger on Mark.

I don't necessarily agree with what Mark did or how he did it. I wasn't
                    concerned about Mark, I was concerned about the truth. I'm not the only one
                    that showed doubts so this is not an "I told you so" thing, I'm just making a
                    point in my own defence.

Remember this stuff stays online forever unless it is deleted. I think right next
                    to a persons post counter there should be a deleted posts counter. So we
                    can see how many posts a person deletes and the reasons.

Last edited by Farmhand; 02-18-2012, 02:02 AM.

Comment

• Farmhand you were being really helpful in one way with spark gap info.

This device has a cop of more than 1 to put it lightly.

Swallow the other pill or fovever be an agent in the matrix.

You obviously know more than a few on here messing round with microwave oven transformers.

Please replicate and join us on this rollercoaster.

Comment

• My 2 cents

@Farmhand
                        I for one believe there is something to be found. Whether anyone here has found it remains to be seen. I've been following this thread for quite a while and am slowly putting some things together. I say dissent away. If the path is real, questions won't stop it. I think we all have to be skeptical. If it was easy, it would be everywhere.
                        I'm not buying or selling, just soaking up the info and trying to find truth. So hang in there.

Comment

• @ Farmhand

Nothing wrong with being skeptical and I consider all of your points valid. Science is based on hope & skepticism. Replications are based on the science of repeatability. If it can't be repeated, then be skeptical. Too many well meaning people get sucked into " I want to believe" and it is completely understandable.

What is the difference between a optimist and a realist? Experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                            If you are referring to me, then all I have to say is OMG.

I wasn't trained in school or university anything to do with electronics. I've
                            never attended a university. I've only attended high school general science
                            classes up to year 10. No physics classes. My high school science classes
                            covered a few very basic chemistry area's some physiology and stuff but I
                            don't remember doing any physics, I avoided it by not taking any advanced
                            science classes I also avoided advance maths.

This is a perfect example of what I tried to convey in my previous post. I do
                            plenty of experiments I just don't scream OU when i see a bulb light up.

There is no way science and blind faith can be compatible.
                            There is no point to me trying to contribute here.

I give up. All the best folks. I refuse to be offended, so I'll just
                            move on. If I have anything to share I'll just find another thread to do it in.

Cheers all.
                            One of the reasons why I quit contributing. I knew a lot of the schematics that were posted here would not work just by looking at them, but I tried them just to be sure. I know how you feel. In my last video you could see by the reflection on the wood that I was lighting a bulb brighter using high voltage and high frequency then straight DC. I didn't scream OU because I used that output and reduced the voltage/frequency and measured the amps/volts and it was not OU.

As you have stated before, you can light a bulb brighter with HV/HF, but that does not mean you have OU. Just a more efficient way of doing what we have always done. You don't need a degree in science or physics, you just need the tools and the will to be able to measure and study. I have seen some of your experiments and you definitely know what you are doing. I am skeptical about over unity, but that does not mean there is not energy all around us to be tapped that the public has not found yet.

When someone accurately measures input vs output and can show more out then in, or something running by itself, then I will try it also. It doesn't mean over unity, it just means the energy is coming from somewhere we don't understand yet. Keep up the good work Farmhand.

Comment

• Originally posted by joefr View Post
                              Hi Guruji

What is the size of the Primary LC CAP bank in nano Farads ?

And if you can measure the inductance of primary and secondary CW coil.

Make one test with 12V 5Wats car light bulb to see if you get some blinking.

I started with low wattage car light bulbs and then proceed with higher wattage.

JoeFR
                              Hi Joe regarding size of my bank ;to tell you the truth I don't know yet.
                              Cause I had alot of HV caps and connected them to each other but I will see how much I have. But 30kv for sure.
                              I am noticing that you had another capacitor to L2 whom I did not do. I should do one and try. When I hooked a MM to my L2 it was giving me about 18amps flickering and above 1000v not sure if my MM is reading well.
                              Thanks.

Comment

• I think the secondary's need to be larger gauge wire, think transformer, the voltage coming from your nst is high, you need to step it down, therefore the primary should be small gauge and the secondary's large gauge, bring the voltage down and amps up.
                                Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Working...
                                X