• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by X Project LA View Post
    Hello to everybody from Latin America.

I believe 9kv and 15kv is too much voltage
    ! Am I wrong?
    No,you`re not wrong.Don used a variable transformer to limit the voltage.
    on the other part used step-down voltage limiters to keep voltages easy workable.
    By the way on this board !

@ Gedfire.
    I dont think excluding spark-gap in this moment is such a good idea.
    Maybe someone could do (or have already done something) with solid state
    devices, but at the same time there are ,I believe so at last, other
    mechanics involved which could confuse much newcomers who have not
    understood the simple versions with spark-gaps, meaning that someone
    does not have to think about mechanics of spark-gaps.
    They are so simple devices,just regulate the space betwen electrodes
    and you are ready to fire your machine.
    Solid State devices may have other things to learn for, and for novices
    is confusing and time wasting I believe.
    Anyway just my point of view.

I had at last 2 weeks to enter the forum here and I opened up
    the link,godaddy servers sayed this domain is for sale.
    wow I was for sure dissapointed.soon enough found up the unique IP
    of energeticforum.com (not the domain name) and thank God it was there
    yet Thanks Aaron for turning back the domain name.we need this
    forum up and runing for the good of the humanity.
    Nice to see a lot of guys here are doin a good progress too
    << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Buy one get one free.

Two spark gaps for the price of one. Experiment by Oliver Lodge in the late 19th century. BTW don't coil the wire pair to the B free spark gap. It has to be straight. You have to experiment with the size of the caps. This is where the standing wave was first invented. Tesla knew about it from Lodge and used it in his magnifying transmitter. It is auto resonance if the wires are measured correctly. The big question is, "Is the combined two spark gaps' power greater than the one on it's own?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by a.king21; 02-16-2012, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Hello Farmland

Hi Farmhand,

Nice to hear back from you and thanks for your kind response.

Best Regards,
        David Fine

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
        Hi Slovenia, I missed the post partially quoted in the previous post, so I went back and found it. I understand your comments.
        Cheers
        Last edited by Slovenia; 02-16-2012, 11:34 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Let's see... simple experiment. An electromagnet. We put a current in it and it creates magnetic field , right ? But what if I told you that magnetic field is not created by current flowing inside wire ? Why I would say it ? Isn't it a crazy idea ?
          But just think a little ... we put current, and I was told that current generate magnetic field around wires in circles when "flowing", hmm.... - then why this effect doesn't accumulate in time ? Why we don't have larger and larger magnetic field in electromagnet in time ? It's just plain DC.

Some ideas :
          1 that magnetic field is not created by current but is response of envinronment to the disturbance created by charge flow and is opposing it
          2 something is continously destroying and recreating magnetic field when DC current is flowing.

or both ?

As you see even simple terms need proof and we really know nothing. The same apply for resistance.

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
            Two spark gaps for the price of one. Experiment by Oliver Lodge in the late 19th century. BTW don't coil the wire pair to the B free spark gap. It has to be straight. You have to experiment with the size of the caps. This is where the standing wave was first invented. Tesla knew about it from Lodge and used it in his magnifying transmitter. It is auto resonance if the wires are measured correctly. The big question is, "Is the combined two spark gaps' power greater than the one on it's own?
            Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
              I don't think I see most things the same way as Zilano or Mr Utkin. It's hard
              for me to even explain myself without having to disagree with them. But like I
              said I'm not an expert. I can see that using resonance can be a very
              frustrating thing to try to do. I can force myself to try to think in technical
              terms but I rather think in pictures or "motion pictures". I draw a lot of
              pictures to help myself see stuff too.

When you take away all the numbers and just imagine you can see the
              currents, potentials vibrations and stuff working it's easier to see what needs
              to happen. But the visualization can only be based on observation or the clear
              understanding of other peoples observations. It's difficult to explain.
              For example, my understanding of Counter emf seems to be incompatible with
              a major proportion of other posters.

Another thing is, would it really make any difference if someone was to build
              the device perfectly and end up never showing over unity. You see the thing
              is Zilano doesn't need to even show a device. Zilano just made the claim.
              To be honest, you were trained in school,university,etc on opposite what is going on here. This is hardest obstacle to overcome because your training was saying "it cannot exist".
              The best way to learn is not to be lazy and start building at least simplest circuits yourself then re-train yourself from your perception on what you see in resonant/open/capacitive circuits.

I recommend to start with two Tesla coils what are made in opposite windings(one clockwise, second counter-clockwise) with same resonant frequencies. One transmitting, second receiving. When both coils will start to have streamers on tops, there you will see input power requirement dropping when load applied in receiving Tesla coil. The one of many examples with two coils are like in this video: Tesla wireless power transmition - YouTube

The real experiments will begin breaking physics dogmas as soon as you start experimenting..
              Last edited by T-1000; 02-16-2012, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Don Smith recordings query

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                Don is gone from us ???? When?

While we are on that, is there a way to track down the people who attended the his conferences, the original videographers editors? Patrick, do you know any?

Ged
                Hi,

I have no direct information on the production of the Don Smith videos as they were old before I ever heard of any of Don Smith's work. The only pointer which I can see is that the person taping one of the lectures has the name "Bruce" and as the official DVDs are/were sold by Bruce Perrault, you might suggest that he was the one recording the lecture. However, although I don't know Bruce Perrault personally, I don't think he is the "Bruce" spoken to in the recording.

As the recording shows as much as the person making the recording would have seen and heard, there is probably little or nothing which can usefully be added to the recorded material.

Patrick

Comment

• I think, this might be interesting to you in this forum as well:

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                  Quote from: 27Bubba on Today at 09:22:38 PM

Ok I bite... What is ionizator, why is needed? Schematic or source, Please. Thanks.

That was quick writing from my mobile device, sorry

The Air ioniser - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia explains process.
                  The Secondary emission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia effect is applied between charged capacitor plates inside of tube what got gas with lots of free electrons/ions characteristics (Hydrogen, Halogen, Argon, etc).
                  So basically it is quite similar to atomic chain reaction but just on electrons/ions level.
                  Single ion from Cathode hits neutral one in gas and multiplied number of them arrive to Anode - so here is energy gain!
                  Fron Anode it goes to capacitor plate and gets discharged to load over spark gap..

There are many ways to Rome, and one of them I just exlained (hopefully) here...
                  Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                    I think, this might be interesting to you in this forum as well:

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Good luck!
                    Would this need to be built in a vacuum or will it operate at ambient or pressure in a tube? This sounds interesting, I believe I have most of the components to build one including some argon gas I use for welding.

So to get this straight... one plate with needles the other plate flat, inside a tube filled with gas, electrodes both ends ???

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                      To be honest, you were trained in school,university,etc on opposite what is going on here. This is hardest obstacle to overcome because your training was saying "it cannot exist".
                      The best way to learn is not to be lazy and start building at least simplest circuits yourself then re-train yourself from your perception on what you see in resonant/open/capacitive circuits.

I recommend to start with two Tesla coils what are made in opposite windings(one clockwise, second counter-clockwise) with same resonant frequencies. One transmitting, second receiving. When both coils will start to have streamers on tops, there you will see input power requirement dropping when load applied in receiving Tesla coil. The one of many examples with two coils are like in this video: Tesla wireless power transmition - YouTube

The real experiments will begin breaking physics dogmas as soon as you start
                      experimenting..
                      If you are referring to me, then all I have to say is OMG.

I wasn't trained in school or university anything to do with electronics. I've
                      never attended a university. I've only attended high school general science
                      classes up to year 10. No physics classes. My high school science classes
                      covered a few very basic chemistry area's some physiology and stuff but I
                      don't remember doing any physics, I avoided it by not taking any advanced
                      science classes I also avoided advance maths.

This is a perfect example of what I tried to convey in my previous post. I do
                      plenty of experiments I just don't scream OU when i see a bulb light up.

There is no way science and blind faith can be compatible.
                      There is no point to me trying to contribute here.

I give up. All the best folks. I refuse to be offended, so I'll just
                      move on. If I have anything to share I'll just find another thread to do it in.

Cheers all.

Comment

Cheers all.
                        Looking at your number of posts that shouldn’t be too difficult! I suspect T1000 was making a general observation, even if he wasn't I would say Its rather a compliment than an Insult! Talk about Whinging POM , So your off to another thread … I bet their waiting with baited Breath for a visit from yet another nay sayer with a bucket of cold water!
                        I don’t think you'll be sadly missed here anyway ! However If previous astute observations made by others are correct I can assume we'll see you again representing the opposition as soon as things become interesting again..... as far as I'm concerned Good Riddance .. go and hose down another hot spot, but remember eventually the truth will out!
                        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

It was general observation from what I encountered over results posted in forums. People like to say "it cannot be" and skip repeating experiment then all goes into opposition..

Originally posted by dragon View Post
                          Would this need to be built in a vacuum or will it operate at ambient or pressure in a tube? This sounds interesting, I believe I have most of the components to build one including some argon gas I use for welding.

So to get this straight... one plate with needles the other plate flat, inside a tube filled with gas, electrodes both ends ???
                          Gas filled tubes.. One type of them are Thyratron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                          Last edited by T-1000; 02-17-2012, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• The exception to accept with blind faith

@Farmland

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post

Cheers all.
                            Quote ” There is no way science and blind faith can be compatible.
                            There is no point to me trying to contribute here.”

I quote my reply from Johnstone .” Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.”
                            Our entire civilization is based on questioning everything around us. It is the norm to question and the exception is to accept with blind faith.

Hope it helps
                            JJ

Comment

• T-1000

T-1000,

Thanks so much for posting on our thread. I consider all your posts very important and am archiving them all. Thanks for the help and encouragement!!!

Best Regards,
                              David Fine

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
                                Hi,

I have no direct information on the production of the Don Smith videos as they were old before I ever heard of any of Don Smith's work. The only pointer which I can see is that the person taping one of the lectures has the name "Bruce" and as the official DVDs are/were sold by Bruce Perrault, you might suggest that he was the one recording the lecture. However, although I don't know Bruce Perrault personally, I don't think he is the "Bruce" spoken to in the recording.

As the recording shows as much as the person making the recording would have seen and heard, there is probably little or nothing which can usefully be added to the recorded material.

Patrick

However may I add a point: In one video Don Smith says "See me afterwards". Apparently he was prepared to share information off the record.
                                So I think there could be some mileage in contacting others who were privvy to secret info. It's just possible that the cameraman or "Bruce" knows people who know. After all it only takes one person to disclose. Anyone here a good detective?

Comment

Working...
                                X