Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Wesley Kapandaze Device PDF Files

Their are some very good similarities between the Don Smith Device and the Kapandaze Device, and so I took the liberty of uploading some files I put together of the Wesley Kapandaze Device.

Team Wesley put together some very good information with regard to their Kapandaze device on a thread here at Energetic Forum. I took the liberty of making pdf files of their instruction for building their Kapandaze device and also for their input into their thread concerning various aspects of their Kapandaze device.

Uploaded @ Scribd:
    Team Wesley Building Instructions:
    Wesley Kapandaze Instruction
    Team Wesley Input into Their Wesley Kapandaze Thread at Energetic Forum:
    Wesley Stivep1 Device

Comment

• Originally posted by editor View Post
      Hello a.king

Can you please explain what means conditioned capacitor?

thanks in advance?

editor
      Wow editor that’s one hell of a question to blast across the bows . And I really don’t have an answer … I do however have an explanation, Its basically a term that’s down to thousands of peoples experience , people who have basically built Bedini type machines in one guise or another It became apparent that batteries that were totally sulphated and useless could be brought back to life over a period of time.
      It was further noted that batteries charged with this “cold electricity” gradually became more and more efficient, in some cases far exceeding the efficiency of the original battery specifications.
      The technical reasons for this are as yet not public knowledge,
      A Battery can be viewed in a certain light as little more than a giant capacitor and so it should come as no surprise that a capacitor can become likewise “conditioned” I don’t know why and I'm not sure John himself could tell you why, but just a surly as sticking your hand in the fire will result in a burn,so batteries and capacitors will alter under the influence of radiant power the generic term folks have adopted for this inexplicable state over decades is “conditioned”
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• I like the look of these Farmhand:

GAS DISCHARGE TUBE - SPARK GAP LITTELFUSE CG2-230L 12pc | eBay

I had seen a number of these in various videos and wondered what they were.

opposite coils - YouTube

Great Stuff!

I'm torn on what high voltage device to start with.

I like the look of 12v battery, inverter and NST.

There are so many NST's I'm confused as to what to use.

Do all NST's have two output wires and an earth?

I believe a 12v NST won't have enough juice.

I know ignition coils work.

What are other replicators findings?
        Last edited by soundiceuk; 02-13-2012, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
          Basically if you all would like to have working ou device, no theory would do it - you need to start with Tesla coil assembly right on your table, then find a way to move it from closed circuit into open (capacitive) circuit. Only after this step ionization can be applied as blackhole for surrounding air/earth neutral particles and then after you make it flow into your Tesla coil, take charge out into capacitors! This is first OU condition. The second condition is to have 1/4 wave resonator from 2 coils what got single wire out each and are wound like 2 capacitor plates with second coil having length of 4x on first coil for 1/4 wave resonator.

So, please post results when you will have this and it will have convincing truth...
          Hey T-1000
          Do you have a working prototype or a video of your device? If yes, what type of gain have you gotten? All I have seen is Wesley's videos and they are kinda confusing to me. Thanks.

Comment

• Zigging and Zagging

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know what I've been up to. I had some success driving my gap / coil combination with a 60Hz 120V:4000V Neon Sign Transformer, so I decided to move further in that direction.

I got a 10amp RF filter to protect the wall socket and then built a Terry filter and safety gap to protect the NST.

I got to the point of hooking it all up and realized that the Terry filter needed a good RF ground. So I did some research on RF Grounds.

I could theoretically put a copper rod in the yard at my apartment complex, but I would need to run a long strip of wide aluminum flashing out to it. All this to protect my crumby iron-cored NST.

My options were to go back to my flyback transformer, knowing that I needed to improve the efficiency of the driver circuit cause the transistor was overheating, or mess around with a Neon Power Supply again.

I decided to give the Neon Power Supply another chance.

It worked. Frankly, I'm baffled. Here is a picture of the two circuits that *worked*.

I can see that both would send the coil into oscillations, but the one on the right is a "tesla" coil exciter circuit.

I believe it was drawing more power off of the Neon Power Supply, because after about 10seconds of continuous operation, the circuit stopped. Much like my flyback driver stopped when the transistor overheated.

So I'm guessing that's what's happening here.

So, anyway... I've ordered a 60ma Neon Power Supply. It's one of these really fancy ones that has open circuit, open circuit, and GFI protection... so it's just about guaranteed not to work.

But I was surprised that my NPS actually worked this time. Perhaps I had some bad hookups before that looked like a ground fault to the NPS.

We'll see. Will keep you in the loop.

Once I can get this to fire consistently, I'm going to look at the RF coming off the coils on the scope and hopefully tune them up a bit better.

J
            Attached Files

Comment

• editor

Conditioned capacitor.

OK.

When you first pulse a capacitor, (ac or dc capacitor) it behaves normally.
              DC pulses can be as low as 80 volts, but need a sharp impulse, which we call radiant energy. It has been found experimentally that the capacitor also behaves almost identically to Stanley Meyer's water capacitor which has been replicated by Dave Lawton. Both types are pulsed.
              After approximately 12 hours of continuous pulsing a change occurs in the behaviour of the capacitor. In the case of the water capacitor it develops a nano coating on one side only. When measured with a resistance meter it shows no resistance at all. That is the secret of the HHO Meyer/Lawton OU cop 300%. (Plus resonance!!) One can say that one side becomes quasi superconducting. In the case of an ordinary capacitor, there is no reason to believe that it behaves differently. The capacitor also goes OU. This means that
              1 it charges much faster than before.
              2 When the power source is switched off it carries on charging! Yes you read it correctly. In my case it fires pulses for up to 3 minutes after switch off, which is why they are dangerous. The firing decays exponentially although I haven't bothered to scientifically tabulate it. I leave that to others.

So you can have two identical capacitors side by side. One behaves like it's plugged in to a charger, the other behaves normally.
              All capacitors self charge to a certain extent but conditioned capacitors are something else! I have tested a neon on a conditioned capacitor through two earth rods 10 feet apart. I gave up looking at the lit neon after half an hour!
              I guess you could say that is OU.
              (Batteries behave exactly the same way - which is why Bedini says that the overunity in his system is in the batteries.
              I regularly charge a 1.6 kw car battery bank, and after switch off the voltages go up!!)

I have also tried 5 seconds of ON time and two minutes of OFF time, and the capacitors continue firing pulses.
              However the rate of firing is much less when the power is off than when the power is on.
              A further point. If you fail to use the capacitors for a while - in my case it was three weeks or so - you have to start the conditioning process all over again.
              In my case conditioning them again was harder and seemed to take days rather than hours. Again I did not do this scientifically, because I thought that there was something wrong with the circuit at first, until the conditioned behaviour returned.
              Needless to say I condition all my capacitors and batteries these days. It's become a habit. Because the process is cold charging you can charge non-rechargeable batteries this way. In my case two out of three batteries are OK, and curiously they charge to a much higher value than their rating. I guess I've emulated Bedini's radiant charging. You can charge them normally also and they don't heat up as much.Weird I know, but that's how it is.
              Bet you won't find this stuff in any Physics book!!
              So, don't take my word for it. Do the experiments, and let's add to our OU knowledge base.
              A final point: The capacitors are COLD. The wires leading up to them and out of them are COLD. The belt you get from them is HOT!
              It is the INTERFACE between COLD electricity and HOT electricity.
              Now if you read Zilano, maybe you'll understand better.
              But I promise you - NOTHING BEATS EXPERIENCE!!

Comment

• Working Device

the link that mr clean calls the best video on the web is a working smith device. destine2012 on you tube. he has made 74 videos and posted. over the last 2 years. starts out with Tesla stuff and then starts working with Don smith stuff. in video 70 and 71 he works on a chock board and lays out what he tried and what works. i can not under stand the language but its pretty clear. in the next few videos he gos through how he made the parts of the device. what is really interesting is how he keeps changing to improve the device over the last few videos. His step down transformer is huge. he built it around looks like 4" pvc and filled the pvc with? black sand? ( kind you find at beaches with mag and bag)
                WORTH WATCHING THE VIDEOS

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                  OK, Thank you I can understand that explanation and accept it, sounds fair enough to me.

_____

Now on to some details about parts. I bought some of these gas discharge tube thingy's. Maybe I can use those to run a setup with few hundred volts input at 20-30 Khz.

GAS DISCHARGE TUBE - SPARK GAP LITTELFUSE CG2-230L 12pc | eBay

http://www.littelfuse.com/data/en/Da...GDT_CG-CG2.pdf

And I also bought this thing, another discharge tube though in the picture it does look somewhat degraded/corroded. This one is 2 Kv breakdown.

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/2...chargetube.jpg

If anyone is an Ebay sniper they might want to try to snipe this Item below
                  away from me. It's a magnificent looking piece of apparatus whatever it is. Two days to go on it.

942-C99 SPARK GAP VACUUM TUBE | eBay

I thought I better play fair since I knew some people might like it. Trick is to
                  make your bid with about 40 seconds or so to go, depends on the netspeed
                  and things I think gotta cut it fine though to win em cheap at the last second.

Weird Al Yankovic- eBay Song with Lyrics - YouTube

Cheers
                  THE LAMP IN QUESTION IS A XENON SHORT ARC 2.2 KW LAMP FOR SEARCHLIGHT, INFRA RED, 28 VOLTS, 110 AMPERES, AS PER SPECIFICATION MIL-L-52446A (EL) DATED JANUARY 31, 1968 AND AS PER DRAWING NO. SC-D-613920.

by google search

Comment

• how to start?

Hello everyone,

I feel like I'm getting into this late, as there are lot's of people here with an incredible amount of knowledge.
                    Anyway, I have built a timing circuit with frequency and duty adjustable. I used two coils in parallel, and gets lots of sparks from the output to ground. I don't have an oscilliscope yet and I was wondering if the car coils will/are outputting 30- 40 khz since they have iron core, or do they have an iron core, and does it matter what the freq is out of the car coils, as long as i get a spark before my coil, since all freq are in the spark.
                    If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Thanks
                    Thug

Comment

• Car Coils

Our mentor Zilano told us not to use car coils because they would get hot and melt down quickly. As I recall they are iron cored.

Originally posted by thugugly View Post
                      Hello everyone,

I feel like I'm getting into this late, as there are lot's of people here with an incredible amount of knowledge.
                      Anyway, I have built a timing circuit with frequency and duty adjustable. I used two coils in parallel, and gets lots of sparks from the output to ground. I don't have an oscilliscope yet and I was wondering if the car coils will/are outputting 30- 40 khz since they have iron core, or do they have an iron core, and does it matter what the freq is out of the car coils, as long as i get a spark before my coil, since all freq are in the spark.

Thanks
                      Thug

Comment

• Originally posted by TEKTRON View Post
                        THE LAMP IN QUESTION IS A XENON SHORT ARC 2.2 KW LAMP FOR SEARCHLIGHT, INFRA RED, 28 VOLTS, 110 AMPERES, AS PER SPECIFICATION MIL-L-52446A (EL) DATED JANUARY 31, 1968 AND AS PER DRAWING NO. SC-D-613920.

by google search
                        Oh ok Thanks TEKTRON I thought it was more than just a discharge tube, so
                        it is an arc lamp for a searchlight ? Interesting, any idea's of it's value. I
                        probably should have stayed quiet about it. It may well go out of my price
                        range anyway, please folks don't bid till the last minute or the price will skyrocket.

___

Hi soundiceuk, Yeah they do look very useful, those are only 195 to 265 v DC
                        breakdown but 600 to 700 v impulse breakdown they are fairly cheap though.
                        They make them up over 1000 volt breakdown as well.

I've got one of these cheap NST's on the way, quite cheap but it has SGFI so I am
                        prepared for it not to work for this application, I'm fairly confident I can come
                        up with a way to keep it going though. I'll have to see when it arrives, not
                        sure how they work.

230V EVERTRON 10kV Neon Power Supply Transformer - 50% | eBay

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by thugugly View Post
                          Hello everyone,

Thanks
                          Thug
                          Hi Thugugly, welcome to the forum and cool name too by the way.

It kinda depends, personally I think as long as you don't pulse the ignition
                          coils with too high a frequency they should be fine, and yes you can get a HF
                          spark with a low frequency input but it is harder and less uniform.

If you use two ignition coils in "anti" parallel you can get double the frequency
                          because they will be out of phase or double the voltage it depends how you
                          connect them up.

The second circuit on this page is for double voltage output. The output is
                          between the HV output leads.

RMCybernetics - DIY Homemade Ignition Coil Driver

If you have them in normal parallel + to + and - to - you'll get double the
                          current capability. If you put them + to - and - to + and use the two HV
                          outputs as the AC output's you can double the voltage. If you use the two
                          output's to ground you get double frequency with two out of phase outputs.
                          It depends on the ignition coil as to the maximum viable frequency, John Stone
                          gave a good rundown on the ignition coil frequencies, I think from memory
                          they become resonant at about 8 Khz of course that also depends on what is
                          connected to the output and how it is connected. If you put a cap across the
                          output that will lower the resonant frequency of the secondary.

Another possibility is putting the two primaries in series. But I haven't put
                          much thought into that yet.

With my ignition coil, I put a .1 uF cap across the primary to increase the
                          current through it and it works best at 2.4 Khz and about 4.8 Khz. It should
                          be possible to get around 18 to maybe 20 Khz from two out of phase coils.

Another option is to use a two phase PWM chip to drive two coils out of
                          phase separately with alternating signals.

My bet is that if you try to drive ignition coils at over 10 or 20 Kz for a long
                          period it will heat the core and maybe pop the seal. They probably won't be
                          capable of much output at too high a frequency as well.

Cheers

Comment

• Tune Output Freq of a NPS

How do you tune the output freq of a NPS?

Comment

• I think this is an accurate depiction of Don's circuit from NST to L1
                              (the primary coil of the resonant section). This is how I will be constructing
                              the resonant section of the device.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I see no reason why it wouldn't work like that. The primary cap needs to be
                              sized so that it charges and discharges at an appropriate frequency for the
                              resonant frequency of the secondary (with it's tuning caps and under load).

The positive battery lead should have a high current diode and be a resonant
                              length of the (frequency) one of the coils in the resonant section.

Don has his discharge tube in the negative line between the coil and the
                              primary cap, doing so should prevent an open circuit of the NST secondaries.

When the spark gap has fired the primary coil will vibrate with the negative
                              end open ended and the positive end connected to a capacitor which is
                              gaining charge, this should show a ring up. I think. Not sure, but I will find out
                              when the time and parts permit.

Cheers

P.S. I think it's important for the NST or other supply to be permanently
                              connected to the primary cap (hard wired) the spark discharge goes from the
                              positive of the cap through the coil to the negative of the cap.

2nd P.S. If I can come up with a primary circuit to beat the SGFI
                              (ground fault protection) I will post it and explain it, I have got idea's
                              courtesy of old Nik, but I can't test them till I get the cheap little NST. I'm
                              hoping it will come this week.
                              Last edited by Farmhand; 02-14-2012, 06:39 AM.

Comment

• Thanks a.king

Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
                                Conditioned capacitor.
                                :
                                Thanks, super explained.

And for others on the forum, just for info.
                                You can bay very cheap electonic equipment on ebay,
                                I just buy a probe p6015 for 50eur last week. with postage, (working, no fluorocarbon and case)
                                and yes i did wait for 4 months to find it.

have a nice one

Comment

Working...
                                X