No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooo I was scratching about looking for info on the Tesla pancake coil.. where do I get sent ? Of course back to this forum .info posted a few years ago,,, http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post116309 But I understand with the new proposed legislation Energetics forum is one of the first on the “hit list” .. ouch all that information, not to mention all the friends... gone … Its a horrible thought! Its almost vandalism!
    Last edited by Duncan; 02-12-2012, 09:13 PM.
    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwind View Post
      I honestly have no idea about the hidden or silent SG and it's properties. If I can't see it or hear it, it doesn't exist in my mind.
      I only wish that I could translate TK words and how he says them when I watch his videos. It would give me a better idea of the "type" of person he is and if he would deceive others. What is your impression?
      There are videos with english subtitles ! Search for them. Tariel is honest person but of course keep some details hidden, mostly his sons are doing this job for him in videos. I even saw a situation inf 'green box" video when his son is reprehended him for telling too much.

Now the special thing : Tariel said that energy is coming from around Around which pole ?

Comment

• I have found a xenon bulb from a disposable camera to work brilliantly as a silent spark gap. There are so many levels of tune to see in the bulb, quite amazing.

I wish I had a decent camera to capture such things. Mini lightning.

Needs a heatsink though if on for long periods.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
          There are videos with english subtitles ! Search for them. Tariel is honest person but of course keep some details hidden, mostly his sons are doing this job for him in videos. I even saw a situation inf 'green box" video when his son is reprehended him for telling too much.

Now the special thing : Tariel said that energy is coming from around Around which pole ?
          Excellent info, I didn't know his sons were helping him or that he even had children. This is a family enterprise now. This helps his case because if his sons thought it was a scam, they would distance themselves from it and not participate.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
            Now the very special case of silent spark. ....
            It is probable that with correct very stable and precise resonant matching spark is silent because occur in precise timing. The simple explanation is opposite : spark is silent because it has very low energy (like small air ozonator spark : just a 1-5kV very low power and frequency). Again think about those two opposite explanations and tell me what conclusion can you draw from them ? I'm all ears
            Both is possible at same time. If we have (conforming Utkin 5-25, 5-27) a spark at every resonant cycle we have low energy per spark and a repetition frequency above audio range.
            Apart that I remember the original TK vid where the spark was not noisy.
            We need to specify what spark we talk of. The input spark (some kind of charging spark ) can be high frequency and noisless while at output circuitry there is a spark (some kind of relaxation or discharge spark) of much lower frequency and this might be noisy.
            I refer to Utkin paper again i.e. 5-19 top, 5-26 bottom, 5-27 top, 5-28
            The reason for this is explained i.e. for capcitor action: 5-32, 5-34
            Page reference refers to last edition!
            Hi Patrick an edition date would help at next change.
            Last edited by JohnStone; 02-12-2012, 10:33 PM.
            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Elephant in the room

Please remember that the rules for cold electricity are different from the physics books.
              The cold electricity side of the circuit behaves differently from the hot side. The OU is in the cold side + resonance. Kapanadze also has a cold side.
              This is in addition to Utkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
                Please remember that the rules for cold electricity are different from the physics books.
                The cold electricity side of the circuit behaves differently from the hot side. The OU is in the cold side + resonance. Kapanadze also has a cold side.
                This is in addition to Utkin.
                Hi a.king21, What is the basis for assuming there is a cold and a hot side to
                these devices ?

Can you define cold electricity ? And can you then give some valid reason
                why it should be present in those devices ? And how it could be determined to
                be "cold" as compared to "hot" ?

How can one determine they have produced "cold" electricity ? Seems if there
                needs to be "cold" electricity then we need to be able to identify it and be
                able to tell the difference from "hot" electricity.

So not only resonance is needed like Don says but now we also need "cold"
                electricity to be produced ?

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                  I'm tired of people regurgitating the same old rhetoric, show it if you know it is possible. Don't just say it.

Cheers
                  Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                  Hi cinan, I want to apologise for my abrubtness and somewhat rude reply.
                  Sorry.

If I was a salt merchant and everybody wanted sugar and I wanted to
                  distract people I would give a sugary treat and leave a trail of hint's
                  or bit's of sugar eventually leading away from the sugar bowl to a bowl of salt.

I don't expect anything from anybody, I am doing lot's of experiments so I can
                  see things for myself. I don't want to follow any sugar trails to the salt bowl
                  then need to back track. I'm trying to track down the sugar bowl, but I'm not
                  going to follow a trail of sugar laid there to lead me off course.

Having said that, I'm not saying that T1000 or anyone in particular is doing
                  that. Just that if I wanted to distract people from sugar I would use a small
                  amount of sugar. I hope you can understand my point of view.

Again my apologies for my awful reply to you previously. Sorry.

I am getting annoyed with the way if anyone expresses doubts and asks a
                  provoking question it is mostly ignored and the person is told "you need to
                  understand this and that". Some of the asked questions were not to get an answer
                  for me but to force an answer that is "to the point" so it can be debated.

Generally these questions are unanswered because to answer them would be
                  either a contradiction or counter productive to their side of the argument.

Science is observation and controlled argument . The conventional scientists do not own
                  science, it belongs to us all.

Cheers

P.S. I've already had to unlearn stuff and backtrack due to the promoting of
                  things that are misleading or not entirely true. I'm learning it is easier and
                  more productive to use my own logic and discern things for myself.

Apology accepted And hard part to swallow is fact, that all this technology is developed, exists and is far beyond our imagination..... They play people as will and we need to follow. And I personally hate it ! I hate to be dependent on something or somebody ! This is pushing me forward, to discover this 'non existing' crap

Cinan

Comment

• Forum Collapse ???

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                    Sooo I was scratching about looking for info on the Tesla pancake coil.. where do I get sent ? Of course back to this forum .info posted a few years ago,,, http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post116309 But I understand with the new proposed legislation Energetics forum is one of the first on the “hit list” .. ouch all that information, not to mention all the friends... gone … Its a horrible thought! Its almost vandalism!
                    Forum is going to be shut ? No problem, then we need NOW to agree where we can continue our efforts. So everybody will catch up in case of 'blackout'. Any proposal ??? Overunity.com ???

Cinan

Comment

• Coming soon at a theatre near you!

KAPANADZE REPLICATION ?????? 2012.01.14. - YouTube
                      and of course
                      Trumpet Wave Ignition Coil - YouTube
                      On kitchen tables, in sheds and the corners of computer tables around the globe this technology is being tested and teased out into the open, “cold electricity” , “hot electricity” who cares? if its there and its been hidden lets investigate it!
                      After all a couple of scrap iggy coils and a 555 chip isn’t going to break any banks is it? Its not even the price of a meal out!
                      You don’t even have to be “neat and tidy” look at Tks inspiring constructs! You do have to be accurate however, ... No individual or company is ever going to be allowed to maufacture and sell these devices obviously.
                      The only way To get this cat out of the bag is to build so many the existence cant be denied … try to do it simply and cheaply, There have now been dozens of successful replications on the theme! And I assure you there is yet another in the wings with full construction details,
                      The claims of RF coils buried in the concrete or the walls and/or “sucking power from the grid” can now be taken as “palpable rubbish” build and be dammed!
                      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                        I have found a xenon bulb from a disposable camera to work brilliantly as a silent spark gap. There are so many levels of tune to see in the bulb, quite amazing.

I wish I had a decent camera to capture such things. Mini lightning.

Needs a heatsink though if on for long periods.
                        some thing like Xenon Flash Tube Strobe Bulb for Camera or Timing Light | eBay perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                          For short time use it is ok. I've melted the glass after 5 minutes.

Maybe oil cooling will be ok i.e. DOT5 brake fluid = silicon oil (not DOT4 = glycole)

2. Far better idea:
                          What about xenon lights from car headlamps. They are built for permanent use. Wikipedia
                          - 20-25 KV ignition voltage (quite high because of the high pressure in the bulb)
                          - tungsten electrodes
                          - two layer glass bulb like mains halogen bulbs
                          - inner compartment high pressure xenon gas 10 bar cold and up to 100bar when hot
                          - easy oil cooling if required because the contacts are at one side.
                          - burn voltage 85V (1 mg Hg contained in the bulb) newer ones 42 V(no Hg) Hg because of bluish light spectrum
                          - cost: 10€ up to 25€

- TBD if the control unit is of any use. It performes the ignition pulse and later on it operates 400Hz or higher. Square wave - no pulses, current limited.

CAUTION: The bulb can become very hot. Protect it by a perforated can or other suitable means in order to prevent fire and injury. We need YOU, your expertise and your setup as well!
                          Last edited by JohnStone; 02-13-2012, 12:18 PM.
                          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                            Sooo I was scratching about looking for info on the Tesla pancake coil.. where do I get sent ? Of course back to this forum .info posted a few years ago,,, http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post116309 But I understand with the new proposed legislation Energetics forum is one of the first on the “hit list” .. ouch all that information, not to mention all the friends... gone … Its a horrible thought! Its almost vandalism!
                            Might have to back to using modems and BBS's (Bulletin Boards) like before the
                            internet came along.

George

Comment

• Just A Few Of Us

There are really only a few of us working together here, so that shouldn't be a real problem if we have contact information from all our non detractor contributors. I think a separate place away from prying eyes and detractors is better. There are now only about ten persons sharing positive information on this channel. I've had only one good silent helper and another not so helpful silent MIB type who mined my hard drive. The MIB type was someone I didn't suspect but now KNOW.

Originally posted by cinan View Post
                              Forum is going to be shut ? No problem, then we need NOW to agree where we can continue our efforts. So everybody will catch up in case of 'blackout'. Any proposal ??? Overunity.com ???

Cinan
                              Last edited by Slovenia; 02-13-2012, 12:23 PM. Reason: changed word

Comment

• Farmhand

Cold electricity is high frequency electricity AC or DC at high voltage.
                                The electricity exists outside the wires (Steinmetz). Therefore I does not equal V/R . I = V*R*C C is a constant to be determined by experimentation.
                                You can also get cold electricity from a square wave, but the spikier the better. You can get cold electricity from pulsed DC above 80 volts.
                                As I've stated before, I've done the experiments.
                                So the L1 side is the "cold" side. The L2 side depends on the configuration. Once you get into the output capacitors (Conditioned of course) - exit from the capacitors is hot and you can die from the shock if uninsulated.
                                Although the capacitors remain cold. So you have to leave the device running for a day to get the full benefit.
                                So a choke on the cold electricity circuit can act as an energy amplifier.

Use an avramenko plug or a bedini 1:1 transformer (twisted wire coil) in series at an appropriate point.
                                Used correctly it explains why the use of ferrite acts as an energy amplifier on the cold electricity side of the circuit.

I thought I had "invented" cold electricity.
                                Then I read the Bedini book and my ego was humbled.
                                I thought I had "invented" the Avramenko plug.
                                Then I found Avramenko had done it before and my ego was humbled.
                                I started out arrogant and ignorant.
                                Now I am humbled and wiser.
                                Remember resonance.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by a.king21; 02-13-2012, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X