Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brilliant work as always David!

Looking forward to seeing some more replications!

Comment

• Thanks!!

Thanks Soundiceuk!! Your welcome!!

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
      Brilliant work as always David!

Looking forward to seeing some more replications!

Comment

• Vladimir Utkin Free Energy PDF File

One of our very knowledgeable electrical persons on the Don Smith thread has studied the work of Vladimir Utkin and says that it is extremely important that we utilise what he is sharing with regard to it's application with the Zilano Don Smith device. Anyway, I have a link to a 58 page Vladimir Utkin pdf file uploaded by someone else.

Vladimir Utkin Free Energy 3

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
          Nice wave forms Dragon, Looks like HF energy on a 60 Hz wave. Nice.
          Any hints to go with that ?

I thought I would share something else here as well, in the past people have
          asked about series caps and parallel spark gaps, so this is the first AC circuit
          I've tried with those features in it. I split one of my converters 240 outputs to
          get two 120 outputs and I'm running the MOT's from 120 volts, even though
          they are made for 240v and are 236 mH each they seem to work ok from the
          lower voltage.

Anyway the circuit looks ok, I'll try the primary split into two legs next.

Imageshack - primarycircuitac001.jpg

Short video, Series caps dual spark gaps.wmv - YouTube

That you tube is a real doozy it tells me there may be copyrighted material in
          this video. I must have said something someone "thinks" they own,
          what a joke. Someone should bring them to heel.

CSN pg 136 first schematic modified and the coherer isn't used. Any negative resistance device can be used with the proper tuning. (FL, neon, tunnel diode, etc ).

It is basically self excited from an external signal, utilizes feedback and amplification "magnifying by the condenser method". A gimmick was used to insert the 60hz wave from an antenna lead.

Your quite observant with tesla's work, look at the schema closely - you'll see it...

Comment

• Vladimir Utkin New file

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
            One of our very knowledgeable electrical persons on the Don Smith thread has studied the work of Vladimir Utkin and says that it is extremely important that we utilise what he is sharing with regard to it's application with the Zilano Don Smith device. Anyway, I have a link to a 58 page Vladimir Utkin pdf file uploaded by someone else.

Utkin New file 71 pages, some new stuff.
            http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52497191/Utkin.pdf

Regs,
            D.J

Comment

• Thanks!!

Thanks DJ!!

Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
              Utkin New file 71 pages, some new stuff.
              http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52497191/Utkin.pdf

Regs,
              D.J

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post

This link seems to be identical with the section in Patrick's free energy book. (Can't decide finally because I get giant letters only at scribd)

I cited Utkin several times and how he points out different "mechanics" of OU and how they can be combined in order to add their advantages. His notions conform to Zilano. Both like to express their thoughts in a different way but they do not contradict at all. Both utter their knowledge presuming a certain (but different) knowledge of accepted physicas and OU knowledge. It is up to us inorder to add our missing puzzle parts.
                Discussion would be favourable.
                There are several hints at Utkin paper being very obscure for me i.e. "blinding" of earth at tesla coil.

Any idea how to attract Utkin to our forum or any other contact for more details?
                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Hi John,

Vladimir Utkin has his e-mail address at the top of his document, namely:
                  u.v@bk.ru and his English is good, so you can always e-mail him and invite him to join in this forum discussion.

Patrick

Comment

• Originally posted by Jokyb
                    Don has been saying that the devices that he showed at the conferences in the 1990s are obsolete compared to the latest technology he developed. He said his latest devices don’t use coils. Is he referring to the application of marx or cw voltage multipliers as prime components to provide HV instead of coils? Why are we pursuing a device that has become obsolete more than a decade ago?
                    your very first post!!!! welcome to this thread and indeed this forum ... your question is related to what?
                    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jokyb
                      Don has been saying that the devices that he showed at the conferences in the 1990s are obsolete compared to the latest technology he developed. He said his latest devices don’t use coils. Is he referring to the application of marx or cw voltage multipliers as prime components to provide HV instead of coils? Why are we pursuing a device that has become obsolete more than a decade ago?
                      Because we need to learn how to walk before we could run ? Albeit this "latest technology" is probably better but who knows that ? I don't

Comment

• thanks slov

thanks slov

Comment

• Thanks!!

Your welcome!!

Originally posted by abdlquadri View Post
                          thanks slov

Comment

• Doesn't Don say that he has a patent for a device and it does 100Kw?

The one that looks like an NST, a polycarbonate cylinder with a layered board with a hole in around it mid height.

Also has anyone read this before?

"It is well known that every electric circuit, provided its ohmic resistance does not exceed certain definite limits, has a period of vibration of its own analogous to the period of vibration of a weighted spring. In order to alternately charge a given circuit of this character by periodic impulses impressed upon it and to discharge it most effectively, the frequency of the impressed impulses should bear a definite relation to the frequency of vibration possessed by the circuit itself. Moreover, for like reasons the period or vibration of the discharge-circuit should bear a similar relation to the impressed impulses or the period of the charging-circuit. When the conditions are such that the general law of harmonic vibrations is followed, the circuits are said to be in resonance or in electromagnetic synchronism, and this condition I have found in my system to be highly advantageous. Hence in practice I adjust the electrical constants of the circuits so that in normal operation this condition of resonance is approximately attained. To accomplish this, the number of impulses of current directed into the charging-circuit per unit time is made equal to the period of the charging-circuit itself, or, generally, to a harmonic thereof, and the same relations are maintained between the charging and discharge circuit. Any departure from this condition will result in a decreased output, and this fact I take advantage of in regulating such output by varying the frequencies of the impulses or vibrations in the several circuits."

Tesla's patent 568,178 - Method of Regulating Apparatus for Producing Electric Currents of High Frequency

Tesla Patent 568,178 - Method of Regulating Apparatus for Producing Electric Currents of High Frequency

Last edited by soundiceuk; 02-07-2012, 12:24 AM. Reason: picture addition

Comment

• Another interesting one, where Tesla ditches spark gaps.

In every form of electrical apparatus involving a means for making and breaking, more or less abruptly, a circuit a waste of energy occurs during the periods of make or break, or both, due to the passage of the current through an arc formed between the receding or approaching terminal or contacts, or, more generally, through a path of high resistance. The tendency of the current to persist after the actual disjunction or to precede the conjunction of the terminal exists in varying degrees in different forms of apparatus, according to the special conditions present. For example, in the case of an ordinary induction-coil the tendency to the formation of an arc at the break is, as a rule, the greater, while in certain forms of apparatus I have invented in which the discharge of a condenser is utilized this tendency is greatest at the instant immediately preceding the conjunction of the contacts of the circuit-controller which effects the discharge of the condenser.

The loss of energy occasioned by the causes mentioned may be very considerable and is generally such as to greatly restrict the use of the circuit-controller and render impossible a practical and economical conversion of considerable amounts of electrical energy by its means, particularly in cases in which a high frequency of the makes and breaks is required.

Tesla Patent 609,245 - Electrical Circuit Controller

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                                Thank you very much for this! Some great pictures.... I take it thats the isolation transformer in there?

Also big thank you to Duncan and Patrick.

I think the sucessful replicators are waiting until there are more of us before getting more involved.

This one's gonna be a fantastic journey!!!
                                push ,push, stress and strain.... it isnt gonna come easy .... shout and scream we can do this...
                                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X