Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuning

Mr clean can you tell what was that led for tuning coils that Zilano told you once?
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Comment

• Zilano Tuning Circuit

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
      Mr clean can you tell what was that led for tuning coils that Zilano told you once?
      Thanks
      Zilano Tuning Circuit

Comment

• Second Primary Shunted with capacitor.

Hi all, I found this Tesla circuit in the Colorado Springs notes, Looks like this is
        where Zilano may have copied the second primary shunted by capacitor idea from,
        while hiding the original source of info of course. Tut tut. A word of
        advice for all, I'll stop short of accusing Zilano of copying and claiming Tesla's
        work/circuits as her own while not revealing the original source of info. But in
        the long run if people do it they will be found out, and it's not good for
        progress, it stifles progress to hide the source.

Can someone post the circuit Zilano posted with the shorted/shunted second primary ?

PDF Nikola Tesla's Colorado Springs Notes

Page 39 of the PDF or page 44 of the Notes, same page different number,
        there is this circuit. Zilano posted a circuit with a second primary shorted or
        shunted I think from memory.

This arrangement is to prolong the vibrations in the circuit by the second
        primary being bridged with a capacitor so to create a closed tank circuit, the
        first primary being pulsed by spark gap to cause the oscillations then when
        the secondary reacts on the second primary it is closed and tanked so
        oscillates much longer than a primary with a spark gap in it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mr Clean, Here is my rebuilt circuit the MOT's are in normal parallel at the moment.

Here's a link to my circuit sketch. The small sketch is how I might try next.
        ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

I'm just taking baby steps to try to make sure I don't ruin another two MOT's
        if that is what happened, now i'm thinking it might be possible the spark gap
        was stuttering before because the voltage on both sides was almost equal, I
        did have the setup capped with a terminal and all the leaks were stopped so
        maybe that's what happens when very little energy is allowed to escape and
        there is a poor Earth connection. Anyway I went over the top and installed
        two sets of arrestors. Its arcing across 2 mm before the purple inductors but
        not across 1mm after them, I'll try bridging them with a wire next and see
        what gives then.

At least 100 watts going in there. Primary circuit cost less than $50.00.
        Arrestors sparking.wmv - YouTube

This is the circuit I would like to try out next.

Cheers
        Last edited by Farmhand; 02-03-2012, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• Beautiful work Farmhand ! I have similar beliefs as to Z, anyone can post squiggly lines and claim OU. Without any actual details that can be tested, it's pretty much a worthless document.

I've played with a lot of Tesla's recievers ( pg136 and up - CSN ). Very interesting creatures. One thing I noticed right off is the entire circuit operates from the same voltage and simply converts it where necessary to provide a feedback and amplification.

You almost have to take yourself out of the mainstream and think without transistors and diodes and work with only the basics. The main thing that I've found that makes things seem to come alive is the spark gap and how it sounds. If it buzzes it's not working as well as it could, although operational , but... if it sounds like a string of firecrackers, shotgun shells or in the right circumstances rapid fire thunder then the primary is being hammered properly. The sound you get when you short circuit a cap with a screwdriver - the "bang". All the energy all at once... I'd prefer not to hear the noise in a final device for obvious reasons but that is definitely the type of energy transfer we need. Larger diameter gaps and balls in some circumstances work much better.

I'm leaning towards building a trigatron for the control and the sound entrapment enclosure. We can run a trigatron with a transistor driven circuit. This is a good example of one that is beautifully made....
          Trigatron

Comment

• Zilano Posts

Please don't sell Zilano down the river just yet!! She brought this thread back to life and I do believe she has shared some very important details with us that we wouldn't have come up with on our own for a very long time if ever. Tesla has been dead a long time and he was trying to give us free energy. He wanted us to have it, but the power that were back then and now didn't want us to have it because it would have cut into their bank roll. Anyway, give us some more time with the posts that were shared. Very sharp guys are replicating this device as we speak.

Comment

• I'm not saying she didn't make a lot of sense at times, I spent quit a bit of time studying the diagrams and experimenting with various concepts. I did find quite a bit of the information already on the web through my own research and as Farmhand stated it would have been more creditable giving reference to the information posted.

You have to admit that a schematic without any reference points makes it pretty worthless... like me giving you a dimensionless drawing and telling you to build it.

I have to remain skeptical, do my own work and base the outcome on my own findings. That's not to say I'm right just because I may have failed in my experiments, only that I couldn't achieve the "claimed" results with the information given which is the case in most of the posted material.

There simply isn't enough information in any of Zilano's schematics to provide a clear and precise path to anything successful. If she honestly has been successful then she isn't sharing that portion that makes it a success.

Comment

• Zilano Grateful Inspiration

I am gratefully inspired by Zilano Zilano stll inspires me every day
                I wish Zilano Love and Light

I am a Happy person
                And this also inspires me
                I wish everybody on this forum great succes

Comment

• Zilano Posts DS Type Circuits

Zilano helped some of the guys connect some of Don Smith's dots. Don wasn't clear on a lot of stuff for good reason and Zilano made some of his circuits much more understandable. Some of the guys here are now taking the information they learned from Zilano and going back and building strictly according to Don's circuits now that they know how to fill in the gaps while others are going full tilt the Zilano circuit way. Some guys on this forum who are pretty quiet are very impressed with what they learned from Zilano and they are building the device. Hopefully there will be a lot more information to share soon. I wish Zilano had stayed with us a while longer.

Anyway, good luck to all of you who are trying to replicate this device!!

Comment

• for concideration

As with all patents you never seem to get the whole deal , but regarding “conversion” this seems about the zone and so I include just for consideration http://www.nuenergy.org/disclosures/..._revision3.pdf As for ZZZZ I thought (at least as far as I'm concerned) there was some interesting and amazing stuff from her even if there was never enough direction or working description to make the machine, which I agree is bloody frustrating, anyway the little bits and parts of circuits I have tried have worked and so of course I appreciate any shaft of light in my ignorance, I miss her input, she didn't cost me anything except a few pages of reading and there might prove to be “gold in them thar hills” yet , I also agree with farmhand its always nice.. not to say polite to give credit to the original inventor and developer.
                    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Hi All. I'm just dipping in as time permits.

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post

This is the circuit I would like to try out next.

Cheers
                      Hi Farmhand,

Looking at your bench, you have many parts there for experiment.
                      In your circuit might I suggest a new topology -

Source inductor at left - CT to ground - is this AC and not DC ?

Isolation inductors L1 and L2 in series with it - connect these with one capacitor between where presently you show the spak gap.
                      Remove C1 + C2 and join L1 to P1; also L2 to P2.
                      Split P1-P2 at centre and bring these as short ends out to spark gap.

If the left source were centre tap AC, or DC and grounded one end, and L1, L2 either inductively coupled, or insulated bifilar, or a conductive (ultimately tunable) delay line, then the excitation within the split primary would be rendered balanced and floating with respect to ground.

However, I still cannot see any hope for OU unless a core material, or wire surface coating (tin, iron etc) is low level transmuted.

Cheers .............. Graham.
                      Last edited by GSM; 02-04-2012, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• Tuning

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                        Zilano Tuning Circuit
                        Hi Slovenia I agree with you regarding Zilano she tried her best to guide us and she really knew the thing regarding OU.
                        About that circuit do you know how to use that to tune the L1 and L2 coils?
                        Thanks

Comment

• Zilano Tuning Circuit Query

Hi Guruji,

No, I don't know how to use the circuit for tuning. I've just been organizing all the Zilano information and so therefore I have a lot of information and have studied it a lot. There are some quiet guys here who do know how to apply the circuit and other information shared by Zilano but for whatever reason they are quiet. Maybe MIB is their consideration. I will try and get the answer for you.

Best Regards,
                          David Fine

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                          Hi Slovenia I agree with you regarding Zilano she tried her best to guide us and she really knew the thing regarding OU.
                          Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                            As with all patents you never seem to get the whole deal , but regarding “conversion” this seems about the zone and so I include just for consideration http://www.nuenergy.org/disclosures/..._revision3.pdf As for ZZZZ I thought (at least as far as I'm concerned) there was some interesting and amazing stuff from her even if there was never enough direction or working description to make the machine, which I agree is bloody frustrating, anyway the little bits and parts of circuits I have tried have worked and so of course I appreciate any shaft of light in my ignorance, I miss her input, she didn't cost me anything except a few pages of reading and there might prove to be “gold in them thar hills” yet , I also agree with farmhand its always nice.. not to say polite to give credit to the original inventor and developer.
                            I've seen a few variations of these valves, thanks for the pdf - quite interesting. It would be nice to be able to source some of the materials to make them, or find some older valves - premade - that could be used for testing.

I've been following a similar course as T1000 and his group, although a different approach, some of the techniques used have very similar characteristics to my own version which is based primarily on tesla's work - so I really can't claim it as my own with the exception of a 3 plate cap worked into the tank circuit.

Quite fun and exciting overall - very frustrating and challenging at times but piece by piece it's going to happen...

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                              Thanks
                              I suspect Its a simple construct along the lines of this RMCybernetics - DIY Homemade Tesla Coil Tuner
                              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Hot power (perhaps)

Also for consideration Otto Traun's Forschungs Laboratorium .. (That would be)... Hermann Plauson ( He of balloon fame) and the 100HP atmospheric conversion system as filed Liverpool patent office 1921 http://www.nuenergy.org/pdf/GB157263.pdf and as an advance on this earlier system
                                http://www.nuenergy.org/pdf/GB157262.pdf

Comment

Working...
                                X