Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking about Nikola Tesla

An extract from: Cold War Technology: Project HAARP and Beyond, written by Gerry Vassilatos

"He had discovered a new induction law, one where radiant shockwaves actually autointensified when encountering segmented objects. The segmentation was the key to releasing the action. Radiant shockwaves encountered a helix and "flashed over" the outer skin, from end to end. This shockwave did not pass through the windings of the coil at all, treating the coil surface as an aerodynamic plane. A consistent increase in electrical pressure was measured along the coil surface. Indeed, Tesla stated that voltages could often be increased at an amazing 10,000 volts per inch of axial coil surface. This meant that a 24-inch coil could absorb radiant shockwaves, which initially measured 10,000 volts, with a subsequent maximum rise to 240,000 volts! Such transformations of voltage were unheard with apparatus of this volume and simplicity. Tesla further discovered that the output voltages were mathematically related to the resistance of turns in the helix. High resistance meant higher voltage maxima.
    He began referring to his disrupter line as his special "primary', and to the helical coil placed within the shockzone, as his special "secondary". But he never intended anyone to equate these terms with those referring to magneto-electric transformers. This discovery was indeed completely different from magneto-induction. There was a real and measurable reason why he could make this outlandish statement. There was an attribute which completely baffled Tesla for a time. Tesla measured a zero current condition in these long copper secondary coils. He determined that the current, which should have appeared, was completely absent.

Pure voltage was rising with each inch of coil surface. Tesla constantly referred to his "electrostatic induction laws", a principle which few comprehended. Tesla called the combined disrupter and secondary helix a "Transformer". Tesla Transformers are not electromagnetic devices; they use radiant shockwaves, and produce pure voltage without current. Each transformer conducted a specific impulse duration with special force. Therefore each had to be "tuned" by adjusting the disrupter to that specific impulse duration. Adjustments of arc distance provided this control factor. Once each transformer was tuned to its own special response rate, impulses could flow smoothly through the system like gas flowing in a pipe"

Comment

• Pretty good for a guy with no scope, no frequency counter, no function generator, no spectrum analyzer just think we got all the gear now and still cant catch up to the guy... he must have had a bit of outside help don't you think?
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• After watching the video you posted from Borderland Sciences I'd say there's a good chance Tesla tapped into the collective concious for answers through meditation whilst sitting infront of those giant pancake coils.

The Ray of Discovery was a very interesting insight into the deeper mind of Nikola Tesla. He knew how to use his subconscious and the collective concious.

Maybe the Egyptians were removing their brains through their noses to smoke the pineal gland and thats how they learnt their technology through smoking concentrated DMT!!!

Then again, imagine the number of experiment Tesla was carrying out full time with the help of assistants.

His mind hadn't been corrupted with loads of sh@t and incorrect formulas, laws and acronym bullsh@t etc...!
        Last edited by soundiceuk; 01-29-2012, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• I suppose no one read my previous post which I pointed out the relationship between the cap and inductor creating the transformation taking place in the discharge... Even giving you the formula.

Has anyone discharged 5000 volts into a single loop inductor? It's quite a spectacular event to say the least. It will fill the room with energy - breeze like - and charge anything conductive. Several years back when I started following tesla's devices and learning about them this was one of many tests but this particular one was what opened my eyes the widest.

If you charge a .5uf cap to 5000 volts and discharge it into a single turn 2uh inductor it is the equivalent to 2500 amps circulating in the coil in a nanosecond or the equivalent to a 1.25 Mega watt burst. Do you suppose that might "nudge" the secondary coil into oscillation? Tesla was using much higher voltages to nudge his coils. His primary coil consisted of 1-2 turns where each turn consisted of 37strands of interwoven 9ga wire.

Following his foot steps as closely as possible and doing the experiments - only then will you find the "ah ha" moments that led him along his path to discovery.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
            Everyone seems to have a theory, but maybe the obvious is being overlooked... What happens when you discharge a cap into an inductor? Tesla called it the "condenser method of magnification". Voltage is converted to amperage, I believe it was Peter Lindemann that said 90% of the voltage is converted to amperage leaving 10% voltage intact. The formula ; V(C/L)^2 = amperage.

If the "tank" or parallel LC is allowed to operate in a normal fashion what happens in this LC? At resonance both L and C are impedance matched forming a circuit that reacts as though it's a resistor of infinite resistance. The energy it has is no longer taken from the source, it is recycled. The source is only required to replace the losses.

When you add a secondary circuit what happens in the tank? The secondary coil is "loosely" coupled for a reason. The primary circuit needs to have an inductance and resistance as low as physically possible, the secondary needs to have an inductance as high as possible with the lowest physical resistance as possible.

How are stationary waves (standing waves) created? When you send a wave down a conductor - input signal - it follows the wire to the end and hits a barrier and is reflected back. The waves crossing paths along the way create a standing wave that is additive "magnified". Similar to waves in a tank of water - they reach the end and are reflected back in the opposite direction. If there is a pulse train of waves, as they cross they become additive creating one larger wave. If they are all timed precisely (resonant) the larger waves would appear to be stationary.

When using an earth ground as an enhancement to the circuit people tend to over look the fact that it becomes a part of the circuit and the wave has to travel to the other side of the globe before it's reflected back. That, to me represents another conductor/capacitance to factor into the equation. Tesla states that the pulse train must remain for a minimum of 1/12 second to set up standing waves in the earth. Many of these devices use earth ground but no one seems to factor this into the circuit. Finding an odd harmonic that the earth would respond to might purely be that of luck otherwise.

Are we seeing the trees in teslas circuits or still looking at the forest of information? Find the one thing that set tesla on this path then look at all the patents from that point on that exploited this discovery.
            Hi Dragon, yes this is very important.

Comment

• wise Dragon

Originally posted by dragon View Post
              I suppose no one read my previous post which I pointed out the relationship between the cap and inductor creating the transformation taking place in the discharge... Even giving you the formula.

Has anyone discharged 5000 volts into a single loop inductor? It's quite a spectacular event to say the least. It will fill the room with energy - breeze like - and charge anything conductive. Several years back when I started following tesla's devices and learning about them this was one of many tests but this particular one was what opened my eyes the widest.

If you charge a .5uf cap to 5000 volts and discharge it into a single turn 2uh inductor it is the equivalent to 2500 amps circulating in the coil in a nanosecond or the equivalent to a 1.25 Mega watt burst. Do you suppose that might "nudge" the secondary coil into oscillation? Tesla was using much higher voltages to nudge his coils. His primary coil consisted of 1-2 turns where each turn consisted of 37strands of interwoven 9ga wire.

Following his foot steps as closely as possible and doing the experiments - only then will you find the "ah ha" moments that led him along his path to discovery.
              coolest thing ive read for a long time buddy, i gotta try that! thanks and good one
              In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
              In the expert's mind there are few.
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• can't have enough Tesla...

Soundiceuk seems to have some remarkable and useful files and information hiding away in corners of his Hard drive here's another PDF by “Roberto” on the doings of Tesla which he has just sent me to host http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/tesla2.pdf Soundiceuk
                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                  I suppose no one read my previous post which I pointed out the relationship between the cap and inductor creating the transformation taking place in the discharge... Even giving you the formula.

Very cool, but is this what we really want, think about an emp it expands 360 around the inductor and leaves, you said everything in the room becomes electrified but how much is too much,
                  We need just enough, we do not want a emp, we want to tickle the aether, we create a standing field and draw from it, we do not want to blast a wave into the surrounding area.
                  This is very cool but will it get us free energy,
                  Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• We'v all seen the vid where an aluminum ring is blasted off the top of a coil, we arent collecting that energy it blasts out into the surrounding aether but does not return,
                    We may be losing energy with just an ignition coil, I think ac power with a variac is the way to go, the coils just need to be setup right.

Comment

• Tesla's tech is awesome but he was trying to send energy wireless, this is not what Don's device does, we do not want a giant pulse, we need just enough to come back to the unit.
                      dave

Comment

• ZVS driver

I saw your vid Mr clean and the spark gap noise is very loud while when I did mine with the ZVS driver is silent.
                        Is this because of zvs driver is putting out high frequency?
                        Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                          I saw your vid Mr clean and the spark gap noise is very loud while when I did mine with the ZVS driver is silent.
                          Is this because of zvs driver is putting out high frequency?
                          Thanks
                          hi there, not sure what you mean by silent. because the spark gap can be adjusted to very quiet or not, if you turn up the power, you will need to open up the spark gap, and that will make noise go up.

but it can be made very quiet by closing the gap.
                          And it is till high freq, 20-50khz i am using, and freq is affected by gap distance as well. closer the gap, higher the freq as well. its a balance
                          In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                          In the expert's mind there are few.
                          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• PDF File Search Engine Query

Is there a search engine out there that I can use to search inside pdf files?

For our study of the Zilano pdf files, we need a quick search tool to help us find stuff. Going page by page takes to much unnecessary time. While putting these files together, I remember seeing certain things and now I'm trying to go back and find certain information and it's not that easy to find. Thanks in advance!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                              Is there a search engine out there that I can use to search inside pdf files?

For our study of the Zilano pdf files, we need a quick search tool to help us find stuff. Going page by page takes to much unnecessary time. While putting these files together, I remember seeing certain things and now I'm trying to go back and find certain information and it's not that easy to find. Thanks in advance!!
                              Try Control F and the word you are looking for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                                Very cool, but is this what we really want, think about an emp it expands 360 around the inductor and leaves, you said everything in the room becomes electrified but how much is too much,
                                We need just enough, we do not want a emp, we want to tickle the aether, we create a standing field and draw from it, we do not want to blast a wave into the surrounding area.
                                This is very cool but will it get us free energy,

I was simply pointing out what the mechanism is that sets the secondaries in motion. The event in my test was simply an extreme example of what is going on, smaller devices obviously would operate on a much smaller pulse.

Dumping a .005uf cap at 5000 volts into a coil of say 50uh would give you a pulse of around 50 amps depending on the coil and it's internal resistance as well as the capacitors characteristics.

With a loose coupling a reasonable portion of the amperage would be transferred to the secondary coil(s). We want to contain the primary event in the secondary oscillator and allow the secondary to "freewheel" at it's natural resonant frequency. This is where tesla states that an "activity" in excess of the input is created. Not overunity - an activity...

The primary tank, if constructed and tuned precisely, will require only the initial input and enough to cover any losses that are inherent to the system then it simply recycles the amperage. This activity is transferred to the resonant secondary which operates in a similar fashion.

The problem arises when power is to be extracted as any load you place on this "freewheeling" activity will alter the parameters of the circuit. An example would be to measure a standard transformers inductance with no load then measure the same with a resistive load on the secondary... the inductance is changed considerably which means you have to back to the beginning and retune the entire system to that particular load. This makes the resonant system quite proprietary to it's output.

In order to make it less dependent on a load you need to separate the input and output. This is typically where the problems arise and you start playing the "time" game - that is charging caps at HF and discharging small amounts at a lower frequency. Tesla also stated you can only remove that amount of it's natural accumulation. Keep in mind the cap/inductor discharge also applies to output circuits as well.

If you look at Don's original drawings, he was depending on the primary tank circuit as the only resonant portion of that circuit, the output coils were simply set up as a full wave rectified output to charge capacitors then to be discharged through an output transformer via inverter circuit, most likely a distribution transformer. This tank circuit had to be precisely tuned to the charging load presented by it's secondary system.

Comment

Working...
                                X