Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Gems

Hi a.king21,

Thanks!! I think those lost gems hold the key. I think Zilano told us all we need to know somewhere in her correspondence to us. We just need to find it and utilise it.

Best Regards,
    David Fine

Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
    The word we've been looking for. Let's get as much info and links as we can.
    OU staring us in the face. Nice one Duncan. Nice one Slovenia re Zilano's lost posts.
    What gems!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
      Here is my latest offering. It's the lost Zilano posts from Sept. 12, 2011 thru Oct. 28, 2011. I'm still missing the posts from Oct. 28, 2011 thru Nov. 26, 2011. So, if you have those, please supply them to me. fiditti@gmail.com
      Thanks!!

Zilano Lost Posts Sept12-Oct28 2011
      I didn't think Zilano was still deleting posts in that time frame. But if so I've got some pages (41 through 51) saved between 10-30-2011 and 11-11-2011 if that helps any. They are full web page saves encoded by Opera web browser so you would need that to see them. From there it would be easy to save as HTML or PDF if you have a PDF print driver.
      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Can someone answer ?

Can someone answer ? Who was Zilano and why were the posts deleted ? It looks like this thread was started quite a while ago. Did this Zilano breathe new life into it and generate new interest again ?

George

Comment

• Zilano Scenario

Hi George,

Zilano was a very knowledgable person who came into this thread and shared a lot of very fantastic information about the Don Smith device. She said she had a working 10 KW device. As for what happened to all her posts, who knows about that. Everyone has their own opinion about that. I don't want to go there.

Yes, this was a dead thread before Zilano came here to share. She breathed new life and enthusiasm into this thread. She gave people the feeling that this tech was attainable and that she had supplied us with all the answers, so that's why a few of us are so serious here. Nice to see you.

Best Regards,
          David Fine

Originally posted by FRC View Post
          Can someone answer ? Who was Zilano and why were the posts deleted ? It looks like this thread was started quite a while ago. Did this Zilano breathe new life into it and generate new interest again ?

George

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
            Why Hi again Dave perhaps you have miss understood my logic or I am being obtuse however I really don't want people wasting time effort or money so I shall try and amplify what I am saying please a/ watch this video and notice what occurs when pulsing DC or to give it another name a square wave is injected into a Hertzian resonant circuit Coil Resonance Tutorial 1 - YouTube in short regardless of what wave form triangle saw tooth whatever down to pulsing DC with duty cycle at hertzian resonance it is turned into a Sine wave by the coil. So why has ZZZZ stated pulsing DC do you think? Because the circuit is resonant to the linear wave as described many times and here again by EPD Part 1 of 6: Eric Dollard Tesla Longitudinal wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio with Chris Carson - YouTube watch this short series right to the end and you will see Eric tune to the linear resonant frequency which is 1.57x hertzian frequency and a wave travelling at 291000 miles /sec unless of course you would be kind enough to draw a distinction between rapidly pulsing DC and a square wave which I see as one and the same thing !
            Thanking you in advance Duncan

Extract from the powerpoint

deltaavalon.com 27
            Tesla Coil resonance frequencies
            •Thereare two different main resonance frequencies f0 and f1, where f1= 1,57 X f0; for instance f0 = 1 MHz and f1= 1,57 MHz; the relationship is therefore : f1= f0. π/ 2(π= 3,141…)Frequencies relationship expressed by wavelenghts λ roportional as circle radius to arc Frequencies relationship expressed by wavelenghts λroportional as circle radius to arc 11π/ 2π/ 2

Comment

• Originally posted by frankidel View Post
              Extract from the powerpoint

deltaavalon.com 27
              Tesla Coil resonance frequencies
              •Thereare two different main resonance frequencies f0 and f1, where f1= 1,57 X f0; for instance f0 = 1 MHz and f1= 1,57 MHz; the relationship is therefore : f1= f0. π/ 2(π= 3,141…)Frequencies relationship expressed by wavelenghts λ roportional as circle radius to arc Frequencies relationship expressed by wavelenghts λroportional as circle radius to arc 11π/ 2π/ 2
              quite right Thats why I posted the same page earlier http://www.deltaavalon.com/immagini/...%20version.pdf
              Page 27 is the area to which you refer .. Not only is it two resonant points, The lower frequency being Hertzian electricity and the higher much faster wave being Tesla linear wave power .. for re-stating it is important experimenters are aware I'm sure they are now I've posted so many times by so many giants .. but once more doesn't hurt anything because normal rules do not apply with Tesla type electricity.
              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Proposal

Brilliant work guys!!!!

Therefore if someone was to find the resonant frequency of an ignition coil.

Multiply it by 1.57

Connect a very high gas resistance bulb like a 400w, 600w, 1000w etc to the HT side of the coil it should light up to full brilliance to prove the theory very simply and cheaply.

I wish I had a signal generator right now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                  quite right Thats why I posted the same page earlier http://www.deltaavalon.com/immagini/...%20version.pdf
                  Page 27 is the area to which you refer .. Not only is it two resonant points, The lower frequency being Hertzian electricity and the higher much faster wave being Tesla linear wave power .. for re-stating it is important experimenters are aware I'm sure they are now I've posted so many times by so many giants .. but once more doesn't hurt anything because normal rules do not apply with Tesla type electricity.
                  Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Soundiceuk --- If its that easy I'll fall off my stool .. but Its another variable to consider and try! ..at the moment there's still a lot of variables and from the experimenters point of view its a bit of a pisser to have another one introduced!.. in fact more than that because of course the coil coupling coulsd be linear wave or hertzian .. still I think it will resolve :thanks for being enthusiastic though!
                    if using iggy coils ..could drive the 2N3055 directly with this
                    2MHz DDS Function Signal Generator Module UDB1102 Meter | eBay

or if you are already using a sig gen like Mr clean or have made one perhaps this would do a freq count for you
                    FC-1 Portable Frequency Counter 10Hz -2.6GHz ( KG-689 ) | eBay
                    Most guys seem to have a nice scope & so I quess they can just tune to the higher resonant point just like EPD is doing
                    Last edited by Duncan; 01-28-2012, 01:36 PM.
                    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• No Missing Zilano Posts (All Accounted For)

Here is my latest pdf file of Zilano posts from Sept. 12, 2011 - Nov. 26, 2011. It's all there and it's a good file.

Zilano Lost Posts Sept 12 - Nov 26 2011 FINAL Update

More Current Zilano Posts from Nov. 28, 2011-Jan. 11, 2011:
                      Don Smith Rep Zilano Posts Updated Jan 11, 2012

Zilano's older deleted posts from Aug. 6, 2011 - Sept. 12, 2011
                      Zilano Older Deleted Posts Don Smith Replication Jan 16, 2012
                      Last edited by Slovenia; 01-28-2012, 02:26 PM. Reason: Added More Links

Comment

• Job Done

The job is now done. Thanks for your interest. All files were accounted for.

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                        I didn't think Zilano was still deleting posts in that time frame. But if so I've got some pages (41 through 51) saved between 10-30-2011 and 11-11-2011 if that helps any. They are full web page saves encoded by Opera web browser so you would need that to see them. From there it would be easy to save as HTML or PDF if you have a PDF print driver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                          I only have a partial mental picture of what you have drawn here Dave please amplify it

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                            The job is now done. Thanks for your interest. All files were accounted for.
                            Remarkable work Dave

Comment

• Thank-you!!

Your Welcome!! I learned a lot too putting this all together. Thanks!!

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                              Remarkable work Dave

Comment

• Hi Slovenia

Thanks for putting all this together. Very good work
                                Now lets go studying those pdf-s.

JoeFR

Comment

Working...
                                X