Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
    Here is an interesting video and Roberto's channel, if you haven't seen it before:

HorizonDelta's Channel - YouTube

I have a couple of his writings that used to be available on his website if anyone can host them.

I'm sure that there is some very valuable information there.
    consider hosted ! http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/Tesla coil.pdfb
    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
      AC verses DC
      If you watch this vid with the sound off, the field around the coil is the electric field, with ac the field switch's and when it switch's it will not be in synchronization with your coil windings but every other switch.
      This is why it is important to us dc
      Unless you wind your secondary coils differently, like caduceus for ac
      Oscillators, the Basic Tank Circuit 2 - YouTube
      Hope this helps to clear up dc verses ac, either one can be used but you will have to wind secondary's for it.
      dave
      Why Hi again Dave perhaps you have miss understood my logic or I am being obtuse however I really don't want people wasting time effort or money so I shall try and amplify what I am saying please a/ watch this video and notice what occurs when pulsing DC or to give it another name a square wave is injected into a Hertzian resonant circuit Coil Resonance Tutorial 1 - YouTube in short regardless of what wave form triangle saw tooth whatever down to pulsing DC with duty cycle at hertzian resonance it is turned into a Sine wave by the coil. So why has ZZZZ stated pulsing DC do you think? Because the circuit is resonant to the linear wave as described many times and here again by EPD Part 1 of 6: Eric Dollard Tesla Longitudinal wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio with Chris Carson - YouTube watch this short series right to the end and you will see Eric tune to the linear resonant frequency which is 1.57x hertzian frequency and a wave travelling at 291000 miles /sec unless of course you would be kind enough to draw a distinction between rapidly pulsing DC and a square wave which I see as one and the same thing !
      Thanking you in advance Duncan
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Hey Duncan
        I agree we dont need to wast time or money, Im not saying anyone has to do anything just giving a view, my point of view.
        good luck if I have anything relevant I'll post it.
        dave
        I think Gotoluc's vid clearly shows he's using a tank circuit thats why he's getting a sinewave output not because he's in resonance.
        Im not here to argue the point keep going, and so will I
        Last edited by Dave45; 01-26-2012, 05:12 PM.
        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Hey Duncan
          I agree we dont need to wast time or money, Im not saying anyone has to do anything just giving a view, my point of view.
          good luck if I have anything relevant I'll post it.
          dave
          I think Gotoluc's vid clearly shows he's using a tank circuit thats why he's getting a sinewave output not because he's in resonance.
          Im not here to argue the point keep going, and so will I
          Just a quick rage .. (at myself really dave ) I try to keep pointing out that there is effectivly two completely different types of electric power, two different speeds, two different resonant points, and as alike as chalk and cheese .. I have listed demonstrations, and the maths and at least two experimental demonstrations .. I didn't really mean to write large & angry but the garden path isn't where I want people to circle .. There is a big elephant sitting in the room and I want to make sure it stays firmly in the spot light and experimenters are aware of it! Having said that we all of course love new and fresh input particularly if it focuses on each tiny bit of this very small circuit and starts to unravel exactly why each part does what it does, and why there is such a huge power gain as for another explanation and demonstration of basic Hertzian resonance well I don't know I guess every little helps, and going over well known well trodden ground must be of use to someone ! However I would think most are focused on the stuff thats been hidden, The stuff thats been corrupted and twisted in short the bits of the jig saw that probably lead to “free energy” and mainly linear wave resonance

Comment

• I'd like to share my imagination of oscillating matters.

Imagine a big bell like that in the tower of your lokal church and imagine it is no beater invented yet (lost science). You red in old scriptures that a bell is an setup for producing excessive loud and nice sounds. You try to operate it conforming your present physical knowledge. People laugh!

You try to push this bell by your hand. You put your hand on and push and pull and push and pull in long cycles. The bell will very probably swing like e pendulum conforming its preferred frequency. You give the bell some energy and it does what it wants to - as long you do not push/pull it with brute force.
            In electrical terms you apply a square wave - push and pull in loooong cycles.

Now you try to shorten your push and pull cycles and you observe that the bell will slow down.
            In lectrical terms you have short low voltage pulses positive and negative and do not overcome the friction. You spend more power and overcome friction - but there is no sound available. Damn misleading scriptures!

Now you still wonder why the bell does not ring at all. It is supposed to do it. You try to apply pushs only by your hand - short pulses and long pulses. You have some success but the damn bell will not ring at all.
            In electrical terms you apply still low voltage - unidirectional. Short LV pulses do not emit enough disturbance. The bell is your tank circuit and it moves conforming standard physics like a pendulum. It receives your pushs and pulls and converts it in movements conforming its very nature. Conforming Tseung you might experience some energy gain - but no sound!

Now you are a smart lad and got the information that you should use a hammer. You like the idea, you get a hammer and push the bell by the hammer. You can't pull with the hammer but physics tells this is OK. You got the first noise - WOW - but it is not what you expected - still no "Teslian" singing of mermaids.

You get angry and disappointed. You want to quit your efforts. You are in rage and throw your hammer on the bell. WOW - That's it. Nice sound and the bell does not move at all. Impossible in terms of modern bell-science. People search other locations in order to find the source of singing. But you experienced a complete other kind of oscillation and you know where it originates.
            As the hammer touches the bell it will be repelled instantly and you should accept that and keep the hammer apart from the nice ringing bell.
            In electrical terms you applied short high voltage pulses. These allow and foster another physics not known before. Lost scinece reinvented.
            Notion: You do not need to move the bell itself HVspikes are suffitient. This is what Eric tells us in his lecture. But the next trial (6) is also true.

You try another approch and fasten the hammer in the middle of the bell. You just (re)invented the beater. When the bell moves in the standard movements like initially expeienced -> surprisingly - along these movements the beater hits the bell, jumps apart and you got it - the expected sound - again and again.
            In electrical terms: you oscillate your tank circuit conforming standard physics and get additional "Teslian" oscillation.

Now do not be too rigorous with me. Every metaphor has specific blind spots and I am shure you found them. I did not try to explain the whole phsyics by a bell.
            This example teaches my mind how these very different oscillations somehow relate and somehow not. It whispers we need short HV pulses in order to prefer "Teslian" sound and it possibly does not care of Hertz wave but accepts coexistence.

In electrical terms:
            Having Hertz oscillations is an indicator that we have a moving bell. Hitting this bell with HV spikes sustains Hertz waves and fosters additionally another kind of oscillations in the same tank circuit (bell ringing in the aether material itself). These oscillations are not measurable normally.

Eric Dollard proved longitudinal radio communication with his Teslian pancake coil using the PI/2 factor for transmission frequency. I am convinced that for Don's setup we do not necessarly need to use this specific factor. We can if we want and know how - but it is no must.
            The short pulses out of the spark gap will do it - along with the energy amplification out of the spark. (@boguslaw - it might do without spraks as well ) I am convinced that the spark performs not Hertz kick only but a longitudinal kick as well. So the magic spreads hidden in the backoffice and we are supposed to harvest this gift of God and bring it to LIGHT -> free for all.
            Last edited by JohnStone; 01-26-2012, 09:39 PM.
            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Oh and Just my opinion but I think there is so much more involved in the linear wave I respectfully suggest that if you have a little time you listen carefully to this rather aged commenter on Tesla from Borderland science The Ray of Discovery - Nikola Tesla on Vimeo Tom Brown is prepared to go much further into the life and times of Tesla than most .. even so I find you still need to pay attention to what is being said tacitly, and remember Boarderland Peter Linderman, Eric Dollard,Tom Brown and all the rest were busy doing this years ago... Its come off tape so its a bit ifffy in places

Comment

• JohnStone, thank you for your explanations. That analogy worked very well for me!

Comment

• Are the two dodes inserted in correct direction? Does the capacitor charge in avramenco mode?
                  Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• I like it John long but ok
                    When I think of oscillation like in a tank circuit, I think of the cap as a spring and bouncing an electron back and forth though the coil, when we find resonance there is no slack on either side, just a steady back and forth in harmony with the coil
                    But the magnetic field of the coil does switch in a tank circuit and so does the electric field.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                      Are the two dodes inserted in correct direction? Does the capacitor charge in avramenco mode?
                      He's using four, does he make a fwbr ?
                      doesnt make sense

Comment

• As always : the solution is hidden unless you use proper tools.
                        Hertzian wave is like sound generated by forced energy transfer to sustain forced resonance, while Teslian wave is when system is free to oscillate as it wish.Different sound and different energy amount and transfer method.
                        Tesialn is vibration while Hertz are undulation. Hertzian is ocean wave, Teslian is breeze when wave is broken on shore.

Comment

• Great Stuff John your focused on the bit that’s been hidden ! you will think about it and puzzle and the answers will start .. you have done the hard part and that’s to try and think "how it might be" ... how it might work, I have the Idea's put in place of a transmission line which I guess wont be entirely right either but like you John I’ve done my best to get the idea across, My maths just isn’t good enough to form a mental picture of what is physically happening from the formula either!
                          If I had to try and describe what I sense in the terms of “a bell”

Imaging first of all the Hertzian state . A rope is fixed to the bell clapper if you move the rope at the bottom of the bell tower rhythmically side to side (a Sine wave) the bell will ring, once the rhythm and timing is set up the bell can be rung with little effort (resonance) although there is of course some energy lost in the rope and It takes some time for the action at the bottom to have an effect on the bell

The linear wave .. The Bell rope is now absolute solid (linear resonance) it is unable to move side to side it can only move up and down .. any movement at the bottom is felt at the top instantly, In zero time (well pi/2 x the hertzian freqency anyway) and with no loss .. getting much faster .. instant linear power.... to ring the bell is another thing .. but I guess you get the idea
                          Last edited by Duncan; 01-26-2012, 10:25 PM.

Comment

He's using four, does he make a fwbr ?
                            doesnt make sense
                            Yes it does not make sense for usual electric knowledge. Therefore my question to all you out there. Is that an Avramenco plug method or a mistake in the drawing? J. Naudin and Stiffler show that behind those diodes a closed circuit can occure.
                            This notion could shine some light on some of Don's schematics.

Comment

• @Duncan
                              Yes your picture of the rope and solid bar is true as well. Nice additional aspect.
                              I do not try to really understand the deep theory nor am I able to deal with scinetific formulas.
                              My intention is to shine some light on current replications in order to ancourage and find out how to experiment. Only a mix oft thought, test and imagination will bring more light.
                              Thanks for all your sharing!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hertzian is the waves .. and linear is a tsunami

Comment

Working...
                                X