Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confusion

We don't want confusion but we want to build the Zilano Don Smith device.

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
    I have a question. Those who disagree with my interpretation of Back emf should
    then have an opinion and be able to explain what Back emf is ? And maybe
    someone could explain how exactly Zilano was able to get Back emf to make up
    half of a wave at the output of a electrical device ?

Maybe I'm wrong. I am willing to consider any explanation. I have an open mind.

Honestly I do.

People need to understand each other when we talk, to do that we need to use
    common terms with known meanings. To save time and confusion, or is
    confusion what we want ?

Cheers

Comment

• updated pdf

First an explanation of what’s happening .. I have been bouncing what I have been writing off Patrick and he's been doing his very best to tidy up “my scruff” he is also pointing out things that I desperately need to clarify and explain, meanwhile of course I have been writing on .
      Of course some of Patrick’s comments are very perceptive such as (osc? Freq? Speed of light/)
      just a few words for Patrick but it forces me to question the speed of light referenced to wave … That'll take me a paragraph or two I'm sure In fact I might need Stephen Hawkins or some such to help!, anyway once I got the bare bones of what I wanted to say thrashed out I decided to make it available, because of course I suspect there are some vital clues presented! And so what you see is the super work of “Patrick assist “ at the start of the PDF, followed by parts that I have corrected or amended usually because of Patrick’s advice followed by my humble effort .. In short its very much work in progress
      and of course Improving all the time! I guess you get the picture ? Like the curate's egg its good in parts and the parts its good in are those Patrick has had a go at!
      Having said that, Here's a little later issue that will probably prove “easier reading “ because its had a bit more of the “magic touch” as for which Machine is constructed and which you decide to “run with” As far as I an concerned at the moment there is no contest go with what works, experiment with it! Feed the information back, If its called for rip into the principles I have sketched out (I try to be right but I really don’t mind being proved wrong) for the sake of everyone lets try and put some wheels on this thing, I feel build experiment results feedback is the way to go . Why? Because we can!.with just a little bit more information I'm sure ZZZZs work quickly will find its place in the structure of things too!
      Here's a much better pdf http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/don smith mc.pdf but still much to do!
      Last edited by Duncan; 01-24-2012, 07:40 AM.
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• joefr !

Loved this video of your's joe Don Smith Zilano Test 1 - YouTube The informations all there!and I wish I had a camera that good!
        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Hi Duncan Thanks

I used Samsung Galaxy S2 phone camera to make my videos and it makes very nice videos

JoeFR

Comment

• Hi Farmhand.

Pulsed DC EMF to an inductor timed to alternate with the back-EMF from that same inductor may be tuned into a resonant alternating oscillation about the zero volt axis (with rectifiable potential), as opposed to a passive oscillating waveform developing with respect to an average DC potential when there is no inductor to induce back-EMF.

Counter EMF is maybe better left to education emporiums for their attempted indoctrination of students with classic AC/DC theory, as opposed to future pulse technologies.

Even a straight wire can resonate with developed back-EMF as a result of unipolar DC pulsing, though this is likely to be from higher frequencies (Moray) up to microwaves (like Tesla Hairpin).
            Last edited by GSM; 01-24-2012, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• A lesson in resonance OU

For those who do not understand resonance, tuning and OU the following video from Wesley may help. The good bits start at about 7 minutes in.
              First Light of Hope in 2012 investigation of OU - YouTube

There's much missing info, but the basics are there.
              The important thing to note about resonance is the sweet spot. It is of course possible to get ou from harmonics, but with harmonics there is much less output.
              Of course us lesser mortals can use the Tesla techniques of one coil inside another and variable capacitors to get tuning.
              I hope the penny drops after watching this video.
              At the sweet spot the curve goes narrow and up through the screen, like a spike with curved sides. Harmonics are similar but only show as a bump.
              The analogy is when Tesla got the Skyscraper to go into earthquake mode and the workers got down in panic. Newton defeated, Law of conservation of energy mocked.
              Try and understand that resonance with respect to an external input is OU.
              It is not a symmetrical system. These laws only apply to closed symmetrical systems.
              Last edited by a.king21; 01-24-2012, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Well, I just did simple tests proposed by Zilano. Do you remember ?
                One thing is interesting, however I don't know if it's a known or unknown effect : in some coil combination and polarity of power source diode led blinked twice (one blink was weaker) and in some - only once.

Comment

• Hi all, just goin to bed, but heres a new vid i made showing what the Load is being powered by when the spark fires

Don Smith Device Project Part 20c: Transient Spikes Powering Load From TOP, down - YouTube
                  In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                  In the expert's mind there are few.
                  -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
                    For those who do not understand resonance, tuning and OU the following video from Wesley may help. The good bits start at about 7 minutes in.
                    First Light of Hope in 2012 investigation of OU - YouTube

There's much missing info, but the basics are there.
                    The important thing to note about resonance is the sweet spot. It is of course possible to get ou from harmonics, but with harmonics there is much less output.
                    Of course us lesser mortals can use the Tesla techniques of one coil inside another and variable capacitors to get tuning.
                    I hope the penny drops after watching this video.
                    At the sweet spot the curve goes narrow and up through the screen, like a spike with curved sides. Harmonics are similar but only show as a bump.
                    The analogy is when Tesla got the Skyscraper to go into earthquake mode and the workers got down in panic. Newton defeated, Law of conservation of energy mocked.
                    Try and understand that resonance with respect to an external input is OU.
                    It is not a symmetrical system. These laws only apply to closed symmetrical systems.
                    Thank you for the video link a.king.

Yes resonance is essential, but I could not see the inductor.
                    Was core transmutation taking place ???

We live in a Sea of Energy, but that energy is in the matter within and around us, thus within ferrite cores too.
                    No, Newton is not defeated. Newton's laws apply to masses assumed to remain constant.
                    Nor are the Laws of Thermodynamics mocked either - for exactly the same reason.

Conventional science can explain/calculate everything occuring here, but has never revealed to the public how it is done because any 'professional' doing so would no longer be deemed professional.
                    Amateurs (moi aussi) have the advantage here !

Further - if we knew the core type, then maybe it would be possible to do likewise using a TROS/SCR or TROS/Mosfet arrangement ?
                    Last edited by GSM; 01-24-2012, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Stunning similarity Wesley - Zilano output coils

In an earlier Wesley video he describes how to wind the output coil. He says "start in the middle and wind in the same direction outwards." The effect is a CW - CCW coil wind. Again this gives great credibility to Zilano's posts.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Missing Zilano Posts (diagrams, photos, & formulas)

I've got a lot of the missing diagrams, photos, & formulas from Zilano's deleted posts. They are in no particular order and many of them are impossible to enlarge but, I have them available now. Most of them have no description on the pic at all and so they are a real pain to work with any way. I don't know how to present them to you. I was going to build a pdf for them but there are many of them and as I say they were not labeled well. There are some descriptions in the file name itself but when opened you don't see that. I would prefer to just share all these in a miscellaneous directory for you. I don't see a way to do that on Energetic. Does anyone have any suggestions. It would take a lot of time to make a pdf file of them and then go back and try to find a label for each entry. I think I can better utilize my time studying the old Zilano posts from the missing file area and sharing that information with the builders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                          .... Does anyone have any suggestions. It would take a lot of time to make a pdf file....
                          Hi Slovenia,
                          I forwarded my pdf records (by email) taken end of October 2011. There are pics embedded in context and related to the date and time of the post (unfortunately not the post Nr). Many of deleted posts and pics occure later on as quote in posts from other members.
                          Please reply if you do not get my email!
                          rgds John
                          Last edited by JohnStone; 01-24-2012, 02:46 PM.
                          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• little o'l bulb popper!

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                            Hi all, just goin to bed, but heres a new vid i made showing what the Load is being powered by when the spark fires

Don Smith Device Project Part 20c: Transient Spikes Powering Load From TOP, down - YouTube
                            Like it Mr Clean ..If you happen to have a halogen heater bar or cooker ring about It would be interesting to see how your machine would tune up to it !
                            Its certainly munching them bulbs!

Comment

• Hi slovenea --have emailed you also regarding zzzz files

Comment

• Originally posted by joefr View Post
                                I made mistake winding my secondary 8 + 8 turn coil because both windings are CCW and not CW + CCW. I will made new secondary coil and make another video....
                                I performed the same error at my secondary 40/40 turn (2x9m wire) coil. That's life! I got it fixed before varnishing!
                                It might be interesting for you to know that I made resonance measurements and detected that a cw 80turn coil performs exactly at same resonant frequency like a 40/40 cw/ccw. Both coils on 3" card board core. Connections were made in both cases at end of coils.
                                Put together primary (8 turn / 4.5 m wire) and secondary cw/ccw I could not get both at same resonance point if one half of secondary was short circuited. There were two resonant points being shifted if I added capaciors to primary. Pondering: bug or feature?
                                Soon I will build reverse Tesla coil setup like you.

Question @all: Where to relate 1/4 wire length factor a) to added full cw/ccw length or b) only the half of it (say cw or ccw alone). It might be essential if this ratio is responsible for scalar resonance behavior.
                                Last edited by JohnStone; 01-24-2012, 03:04 PM.
                                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Working...
                                X