Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working Model (Dynatron)

Hi Duncan,

There is a chap in Russia, Dynatron, who supposedly has a working model of the Don Smith device. I have all the information on it from Vrand's old posts on this thread if anyone wants them. Anyway, perhaps we can run him down and see if he would be willing to share on this thread what he did. His device does not give the power Zilano claimed to be getting from hers, but supposedly he has something working and might be of help to us.

Best Regards,
    David Fine

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
    He he are we really going round in circles ? I reckon Farmhand might be right and perhaps we are going round and round the garden path. That isn’t to say ZZZZ hasn't put some really great circuits and information here for us she has! The trouble is there's not enough construction detail to make a working model and I suspect for reasons you will see that the tuning is so delicate that it would probably be impossible anyway. It is a shame that nobody is prepared to explain exactly how they tune one of these machines, and neither will they divulge the basic working principles if they did perhaps we could stop chasing our own tail!
    THE BASIC PRINCIPLES that’s what we want. R&D is of course very important and I'm sure these slick and advanced circuits will all fit together once someone revels the THE BASIC PRINCIPLES after all how hard can it be a couple of coils ? Well there's some very sharp blades on this forum and none of them has enlightened us yet! Well I have thought about all the possible interactions and variations, I have considered the Hertzian wave and the Scalar wave, I’ve stretched my general knowledge in electrical area's I am not normally familiar with.. using snippets of information from many of these constructions I have put together a practical theory!
    Each and every individual part can be tested and demonstrated to stand alone on its own merits.
    Ergo nay sayers and trolls if you disagree do the relevant experiment! Joining the relevant parts to make a whole. I found It took some 10 or 11 pages of quite complicated description to get even the basic operating principle across and when I had done that I realised that it was difficult to read and did not convey the important and hidden parts of this technology very well, I this regard I asked PJK to make suggestions and indeed edit my work Patrick agreed and I'm greatly indebted … Thank you sir having said that if I have made a Hash of it anywhere the good man is not to blame!! on my own head be it! In at least one place I have decided to leave Patrick’s edit suggestions in place and my replies.. as with the skill of a very good technical author he has forced me to amplify the point.
    Whilst I may not be 100 % accurate in every aspect I think I have at least got into the high nineties!
    There is only 10 pages but I am afraid there is a lot of information to absorb particularly with the links, and as the trades have been intentionally separated since the early 1900s into a/ High voltage b/electrician c/Radio engineer d/ electronics and as every one of those is in play here I'm afraid everyone is going to have to grasp some theory they are not usually familiar with!... me too
    I have tried my very best to pull it altogether and point directly to the information that is hidden,secret and buried Its still a difficult subject and Its taken me days to put a few pages together for you, As you grasp what I am saying I am sure you'll come to realise that if only a small fraction of what I am saying is correct the deception is awesome. I hope you take the time to carefully read and absorb what I have written understand it improve or correct the area's you are familiar with and feed the information back to people who are experimenting and visa versa … This way we can advance ! Very soon ZZZZs work will start to make sense. And the job will be done!There is bound to be a huge number of people monitoring forums just like this,There job is to confound and of course they must swoop onto a thread that’s getting close, I'm sure long time honest members have a very good Idea who they all are! I am told that what I have written will now be ridiculed discredited and treated with scorn,by tptb because they can now do nothing else … That should be interesting lets see who the agents are! I’m sure most of you can recognise an honest effort, and when the truth is shown you you know it! And anyway each part is replicable and verifiable alone!
    Lets be at it! Best wishes Duncan.... and again I'm sure I speak for all... thank you Patrick
    PS please save this pdf as a matter of course http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/PJK s final assist.pdf

Comment

• Vrand's Dynatron Information

Vrand's Dynatron Information

PDF File Put Together from Vrand Posts.
      Vrand had the info translated from Russian to English and posted it toward the beginning of this thread.

I think it's worthwhile so I pulled it out and made a pdf file of it for you experimenters.

P.S.: I added everything but Dynatron's scope readings. If you need them, I'll add them to the pdf file. Let me know!!
      Last edited by Slovenia; 02-19-2012, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Just came across this.
        I personally do not believe the sole purpose of this equipment is 'Ionospheric Observation'
        Just look at the frequency bands they have reserved for their beams and receivers - any spark or other gear radiating here will likely result in a visit by military confiscators !RFSPACE NEWSBLOG

Comment

• Gems

There are some real gems in the lost posts of Zilano that I put together in that pdf file.

Example:
          Aug. 31, 2011
          Zilano

I recommend spark gap must be contained in a metal container
          like the spark gap in two wheelers or automobile. it wont radiate
          uv and bad spectrum and outlet can be tubed to open
          environment. yes it is harmful for eyes and brain. so watch
          out!!!!

Comment

• 1st time

Well like this, I quickly threw this together, it looks like too quick.
            FB feels best at 87khz consuming less power and spark gap is working,
            at other frequencies the spark does not work.
            primary 1/4l (2m) 16mm2, secondary4mm2
            unfortunately without effect.

Well Slovenia I hope you will join together enough brain power to solve the puzzle.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
              Vrand's Dynatron Information

PDF File Put Together from Vrand Posts.
              Vrand had the info translated from Russian to English and posted it toward the beginning of this thread.

I think it's worthwhile so I pulled it out and made a pdf file of it for you experimenters.

P.S.: I added everything but Dynatron's scope readings. If you need them, I'll add them to the pdf file. Let me know!!
              Thank you very much for this! Some great pictures.... I take it thats the isolation transformer in there?

Also big thank you to Duncan and Patrick.

I think the sucessful replicators are waiting until there are more of us before getting more involved.

This one's gonna be a fantastic journey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                yes, the values are all over the place, just wanted to throw it together to make a vid, shows how you can get some results without perfect resonance

I would just get it all built, and experiment with different coils and capacitance, they can be swapped out easy.

As long as your freq is established, get the values to make an LC tank for that freq.
                Thank you for that, it now makes sense.

Whats the best way with and without a scope to establish a freq?

Comment

• Hi all

Over the weekend I put together a circuit for testing Don Smith - Zilano principles.
                  I used reverse tesla coil proposed by Zilano.
                  I made test with two HV power supplys, one is from amazing1 PVM12 20-70kHz and second is Evertron 7kV but only 18kHz. The amazing1 PVM12 at 34.5kHZ has very poor output so is not usable at this frequency.
                  I use NeonSign transformer to step up the voltage to 7kV at 18-35kHz frequency range and then feed that to 100turns primary coil and then take low voltage high amps power from 8 + 8 turn secondary coil. I made mistake winding my secondary 8 + 8 turn coil because both windings are CCW and not CW + CCW. I will made new secondary coil and make another video.

Here is the video and components used:
                  Don Smith Zilano Test 1 - YouTube

JoeFR
                  Last edited by joefr; 01-24-2012, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• Thanks!!

Your welcome!! I'm excited too.

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                    Thank you very much for this! Some great pictures.... I take it thats the isolation transformer in there?

I think the sucessful replicators are waiting until there are more of us before getting more involved.

Comment

• Nice!!

Nice!! Thanks for sharing this.

Originally posted by joefr View Post
                      Hi all

Over the weekend I put together a circuit for testing Don Smith - Zilano principles.
                      I used reverse tesla coil proposed by Zilano.
                      I made test with two HV power supplys, one is from amazing1 PVM12 20-70kHz and second is Evertron 7kV but only 18kHz. The amazing1 PVM12 at 34.5kHZ has very poor output so is not usable at this frequency.
                      I use NeonSign transformer to step up the voltage to 7kV at 18-35kHz frequency range and then feed that to 100turns primary coil and then take low voltage high amps power from 8 + 8 turn secondary coil. I made mistake winding my secondary 8 + 8 turn coil because both windings are CCW and not CW + CCW. I will made new secondary coil and make another video.

Here is the video and components used:
                      Don Smith Zilano Test 1 - YouTube

JoeFR

Comment

• Big Party

Hi Editor,

Nice to hear from you. I've been trying to get the populace enthused and we have some great guys hard at work, but we still have to many who are not helping at all. The detractors have backed off and that's good. I plan to see success with this one.

Best Regards,
                        David Fine

Originally posted by editor View Post
                        Well like this, I quickly threw this together, it looks like too quick.
                        FB feels best at 87khz consuming less power and spark gap is working,
                        at other frequencies the spark does not work.
                        primary 1/4l (2m) 16mm2, secondary4mm2
                        unfortunately without effect.

Well Slovenia I hope you will join together enough brain power to solve the puzzle.

Comment

• Update on Old Lost Zilano Posts

Well, I've been back studying the old lost Zilano posts that I added to a pdf file for you. Anyway, there is a lot of valuable material in that pdf file. Also, Zilano says in there that she has given us all the information we need. She said that she held back nothing!!

One problem I had while putting that information together into a pdf file was that the diagrams and pics were all missing. When the information was deleted by whoever, the diagrams and pictures were all lost. We need those pictures and diagrams very badly. I know that some of you probably have all that stuff archived. Anyway, we need that info really bad from you if you have it. Please if you have it, provide it to me and I'll add it to the pdf file. I am very sure all the information we need is in the older Zilano posts in the lost Zilano post pdf.

My contact e-mail is: fiditti@gmail.com

If you have these pictures and diagrams shared by Zilano from Aug. 6, 2011 thru Sept. 12, 2011, please share these with all of us. Share them with me and I'll make sure everyone has access to them. Thanks in advance!!

Comment

• isolation transformer

I wouldn't know an isolation transformer if it bit me, so please bear with me. I'm not an electrical guy but I'm trying to learn. I have 25 years of experience at organising a lot of material in a short time. Thanks again!!

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                              Here's another thing, if BEmf is "in-escapable" and an equal resistance to the motion, then no wireless transmission would ever be possible, because the signal (or power at a frequency) wouldnt be able to make it because it would be stopped by the same motive force its trying to accomplish

So how did Nasa (in the 70's) send 34,000 watts 1.5miles thru the air.

You can tell me if that is more efficient (hehe duh) but it sure eliminated a lot of wire

NASA Wireless Power Transmission Demonstration - YouTube
                              Back EMF has very little to do with wireless transmission, Back emf happens in conductors. I'm surprised you believe NASA. I don't.

Look at it like this if Back emf did not exist when you applied a potential
                              difference (Voltage) to a coil there would be no magnetism, and the current
                              would flow with only the ohmic resistance. Back emf is an imaginary force to
                              explain the work that needs to be done to overcome inductance and build a
                              magnetic field in a coil (or wire), the energy in the magnetic field comes from the
                              source the back emf does not. When the current from the applied emf stops
                              the Back emf stops too, when the magnetic field collapses and current flows
                              the Back emf starts again, the Back emf doesn't come from the source or go
                              to the source it is a thing that only happens when current flows and the Back
                              emf only "appears" so as to oppose the current produced by the applied emf.

Back emf only exists to oppose the current produced by emf. It cannot be
                              captured or escaped. There are no Lenz law violations, that is impossible by
                              the very definition of Lenz's law and Back emf. There is Back emf in an air
                              cored inductor but it is less because there is less inductance to overcome.

I have no knowledge of NASA's experiments so I can't comment. BEMF has
                              very little to do with any transmission other than it already does.

These things are not something i was taught in school these are things i have
                              learned myself and come to realize as truth through my experiments.

Now if people don't like what I have to say so be it, but just because the
                              education system is corrupted doesn't mean everything is a lie, I was taught
                              in school that 1+1=2 is that a lie ? I was also taught that water is H2O is that
                              a lie too ? The thing is we must be able to justify saying something is a lie to
                              be able to be taken seriously. Back emf cannot be captured and it is not the
                              energy stored in an inductor and it cannot be escaped when current is
                              induced in a conductor.

Cheers

P.S. The way I see it Back emf and eddy currents are very different, eddy
                              current can exist in conductors that have no emf applied to them Back emf
                              cannot, If a wire around a iron core is energized with applied emf there is
                              back emf to oppose the current in the energized conductor and at the same
                              time there can be eddy currents induced in the core by the changing
                              magnetic field, the eddy currents should have their own Back emf's opposing
                              them, I think. They must or the eddy currents oppose each other being
                              circular and next to each other. I haven't studied/researched or thought
                              about eddy currents all that much, there is only so much time.

Last edited by Farmhand; 01-24-2012, 02:15 AM.

Comment

• I have a question. Those who disagree with my interpretation of Back emf should
                                then have an opinion and be able to explain what Back emf is ? And maybe
                                someone could explain how exactly Zilano was able to get Back emf to make up
                                half of a wave at the output of a electrical device ?

Maybe I'm wrong. I am willing to consider any explanation. I have an open mind.

Honestly I do.

People need to understand each other when we talk, to do that we need to use
                                common terms with known meanings. To save time and confusion, or is
                                confusion what we want ?

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X