Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Stuff

Johan,

I'll send you some more stuff you may not have. Yes, Patrick has added some stuff to chapter 3 but there is a lot of other stuff going on too.

Best Regards,
    David Fine

Originally posted by African View Post
    Hi
    David
    Yes please send

Did you look at Patrick Kelly's new pjkbook chapter 3 he updated, but there
    is something on page 61 about Don Smith's devices,There is a tesla output
    coil and spaced around it is 3 more pickup coils that should pick up the
    energy from the output coil without loss of energy in other words you can have
    3 times the output,
    That is the way i understand it and if it can be incorperated with Zilano's setup

That is just an idea

Best Johan

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter3.pdf

Comment

• That's a patent application from Eue Jin Jeong. He's the guy with the youtube vid pushing spherical or concentric caps as the source of free energy. Physics of Free Energy Device, Revised - YouTube

I swapped a couple of emails with him some time ago and he didn't seem to have anything functional, but was playing with some ideas and seemed strongly convinced of his theory.

It would appear from this patent application that he sees the cap discharge as the source of energy and the resonant circuits are what is required to convert it into something useable. That is consistent with his video. I would say from personal observations in the lab that there is a very strong basis for believing that a cap discharge through a spark gap has got a whole lotta something happening. Exactly what and exactly how one puts that to use is still a bit elusive, but it really may be as simple as getting the discharges to directly feed a resonance, and then using additional stages to tap and impedance match the resonance to useful levels in a load. The problem I've experienced is that spark gaps are highly fickle and getting the discharge timing to support the resonance...rather than disrupting it...is harder than it seems. The key would be timing the discharge, and it is interesting that several of his schematics use solid state triggers or show variable gaps...both are valid ways of doing that.

Comment

• J. Hiddink

I believe this is what the Korean is doing.

Joseph Hiddink: One-Terminal Capacitor -- Articles & USP#4095162

Garry

Comment

• Originally posted by duff View Post
          Hi Cinan,

Mr. Clean did not show a ground in the circuit after the diodes.
          Here is a better image of what he posted.

Thanks
          Ok, but diodes are connected wrong way. Can't be two cathode on capacitor...

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
            Thanks Cinan for sharing the Korean patent pdf file with us. We really appreciate that very much!!!
            I don't want to take credit for that. BBEM posted link to this material earlier in this forum and I just re-posted it as its original source of ZZZ drawings. Why put effort to re-draw something when you can just point to original...

Comment

• Eugene Jeong | LinkedIn
              Originally posted by LtBolo View Post
              That's a patent application from Eue Jin Jeong. He's the guy with the youtube vid pushing spherical or concentric caps as the source of free energy. Physics of Free Energy Device, Revised - YouTube

I swapped a couple of emails with him some time ago and he didn't seem to have anything functional, but was playing with some ideas and seemed strongly convinced of his theory.

It would appear from this patent application that he sees the cap discharge as the source of energy and the resonant circuits are what is required to convert it into something useable. That is consistent with his video. I would say from personal observations in the lab that there is a very strong basis for believing that a cap discharge through a spark gap has got a whole lotta something happening. Exactly what and exactly how one puts that to use is still a bit elusive, but it really may be as simple as getting the discharges to directly feed a resonance, and then using additional stages to tap and impedance match the resonance to useful levels in a load. The problem I've experienced is that spark gaps are highly fickle and getting the discharge timing to support the resonance...rather than disrupting it...is harder than it seems. The key would be timing the discharge, and it is interesting that several of his schematics use solid state triggers or show variable gaps...both are valid ways of doing that.
              Eugene Jeong | LinkedIn
              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Korean patent

Regarding Korean patent. I think is not real OU device. It seems, that whole setup is to get excess energy from resonance or to improve efficiency.
                Whole setup is on core and coils are resonating together with phase shifted excitation pulse to get max energy gain. It looks like ordinary setup for power conversion (with resonance).
                As you probably agree, back EMF must be eliminated (bucking coils ? Shorted coil ?) to tap energy of resonant circuit. Another issue is cylindrical capacitor mentioned there.
                Only problem here is COIL SETUP. That is all we need. Electronics around is trivial ! Coil arrangement is crucial...

Cinan

Comment

• Thanks!!

Thanks for reposting the information and also for giving credit to BBEM. That's nice!!

Originally posted by cinan View Post
                  I don't want to take credit for that. BBEM posted link to this material earlier in this forum and I just re-posted it as its original source of ZZZ drawings. Why put effort to re-draw something when you can just point to original...

Comment

• English Translation

Hi Haan,

I was told by my engineering friend, who had a look at my translation and compared it to the Zilano final post, that my English version of the Korean patent was probably of little value due to the fact it was not translated by a human but by google. Some of the words provided by google translate to me were of course not the best word choices and a human translation would have rendered the proper words. Thanks!!

Best Regards,
                    David Fine

Originally posted by Haan
                    The translation contains some interesting results:

Golden.

Comment

• Interesting Point

An engineer made an interesting point to me. He said that maybe the Korean patent was Zilano's patent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                        An engineer made an interesting point to me. He said that maybe the Korean patent was Zilano's patent.
                        yeah and i think that right now, the most advanced setup is mr clean one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                          Bit of a zapp People who have run run radio transmitters and used openline feeders have often been sizzled a bit .. bit of a badge of honour really!!
                          It generally occures when there is a miss match between the transmitter and the feeder which puts a standing wave on the line like this.Standing Wave Ratio explained - YouTube with a full 100% SWR the state internally along the full lenth of the cable is a linear wave, that is everything you try to pump into that feeder cable is reflected and the same force is obviously felt at the other end of the cable with no energy consumption, The exact opposite to resonance really but I dont know the word for it.A'la the Tesla linear wave Here is a magazine article writen by Tesla at the time
                          http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/312...e-Wireless.pdf that describes this very state Its a bit dated, yellowed, and written in the style of the time but I;m sure you recognise the solid linear state I have just described, this is the state to aim for to be able to harvest free energy RF Safety and Amateur Radio a point I have laboured over and over again on this thread but the scalar wave doesn't exsist and isnt taught!! and hey I might be being cocky and wrong .. but I dont think so, even on this system which is working at a far lower frequency. At a far lower frequency there will be a small ammount of RF radiation .. am I personnally worried? No but I'm not going to put it next to my arm chair or under my bed. Read the Radio hams report above and make up your own mind.
                          No pics or video for us I spose? We love them!!
                          Hope that helps a bit .. best wishes Duncan

Hi Dancan,

Thanks for the info. No pictures, sorry. But I can make one or two if you like. it is just a simple coil wrapped on the paper tube. I hoped I'll be able to produce current from it, but no luck. Signal is pure sine wave, 300 Vpp,2.5 MHz, 1.4W. I tried with different type of output (L4) coils. Bifilar, flat ,... I tierd with copper pipe, instead of wire, and when I short cut the ends of the pipe, I get small sparks. I also tried to put the ends of L4 coil on the water, and measured the signal. Signal is present only on top of the water glas. On the bottom there was no signal.

cheers,

dragan

Comment

• Originally posted by LtBolo View Post

Hi LtBolo,
                            if you have the email address - could you please ask him if he is willing to supply his patent in English as pdf?

Some of his additional notions (blog) regarding his youtube vid

".... What happens in the process of charging the capacitor is that the clumped electrons allow the tachyonic neutrinos to spend more time before finally released to the space thereby the capacitor accumulates more energy than was required to charge the capacitor initially. So, there is a temporary excess tension built up inside the capacitor which is basically the same energy coming from the repulsive electrostatic force among the same charges regardless of if they are electrons or positive ions.

When the capacitor is suddenly discharged through the space separated by two conductors but not through a resistive wire, this temporary tachyonic energy is "FROZEN" in the form of the kinetic energy of the electrons, at the same time the neutrinos lose their kinetic energy and go back to the space, where precisely the space energy extraction is materialized in reality."

His patent makes use of these effects. This seems to be exactly the same effect as used by Correa.
                            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• After studying some of the links you kindly provided (Eue Jin, Correa ..) I got the strong feeling that the spark should:
                              1. come out of a capacitor (Tesla, Eue Jin)

2. provide energy to a resonant circuit (Zilano, Don, Eue Jin)

3. make use of the section of glow discharge (Correa -> saturated glow discharge). This is probably somewhere before the arcing area -> about 100mA (see graph at end of Korean patent). This is probably what Tesla stated as "spark thoroughly adjusted...." Don used small sparks and plasma tubes as well.

4. probably triggered synchronously with the resonating frequency. A glow discharge might be easyer to control compared to an arcing. (ignite / quench)

5. A positive push at most negative voltage point might be the correct point in order to make use of the Tseung effect. He states that this effect is valid in mechanics and at electrical oscillations. Push the "pendulum" hard exactly at turnaround point. The trigger can be adjusted to occure at most negative voltage swing in the coil.

Since there are many approaches for OU the notions above relate to the case if we intend to make use of sparks. It does not state that sparks are the only way.
                              Last edited by JohnStone; 01-21-2012, 09:59 PM.
                              Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• 5. A positive push at most negative voltage point might be the correct point in order to make use of the Tesung effect. He states that this effect is valid in mechanics and at electrical oscillations. Push the "pendulum" hard exactly at turnaround point. The trigger can be adjusted to occure at most negative voltage swing in the coil.

Hey John, please provide link or info on Tesung effect. Not familiar with it. Thanks

Just found it....thanks for the idea. NW
                                Last edited by nightwind; 01-21-2012, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X