Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
    Could a Cyber Ciruits power pulse modulator be used to pulse a lightning arrestor/Xenon tube via a trigger transformer ?
    As per Zilano's last. Could provide worthwhile options for tuning.
    Not sure that set up "as is" seems ideal in that we know beyond any shadow of a doubt it works weve seen it ... its crossed the line. what could be cheaper than two car ignition coils .. couple of bucks from the scrap yard, or cheap as cihps brand new, no inverter required as in Dons effort .. cheaper and better still.. the driver circuit 1 2n3055 no hardship there .. to build that frequency generator ( if you want to) wont even cost you the price of your dinner tonight .. you could buy it if you want .. or use a function generator .. or even buy yourself a cheap function generator like this DDS +Function&5MHz Signal Generator Module 5V Power Kit | eBay Then when finished build the resonant frequency driver with a 555 and you'll have a bit of test gear to help you get to resonance with the other coils ... as for the basic concept (and it is basic) if it aint broke why fix it???
    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
      You serious? fwbr = full wave bridge rectifier ... did that just slip your memory banks
      DOH PS no wonder ZZZZ slung her hook
      Last edited by Duncan; 01-19-2012, 06:28 PM.
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• So whats a MOV?

Funny how I kept going on about a xenon flash bulb or a HPS or metal halide. They all have lightning inside when high voltage is present. Great for tuning.

So on this new concept, does the L1, L2 or L3 have to be wound in a certain way?
        Last edited by soundiceuk; 01-19-2012, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
          So whats a MOV?
          search metal oxide varistor .. Its a voltage clamp

Comment

• Korean Patent

Now you get a translastion of that Korean (Zilano like) patent mentioned before.
            They offer a version in "professional English" if you pay.
            But Google offers a translation in 2nd hand English - here you are.

Look at the spark graph at the end. We need about 1A minimum in order to get a real spark.
            Last edited by JohnStone; 01-11-2013, 10:04 PM.
            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia
              Is anyone out there interested in helping me with this project, (i.e.: separating the wheat from the chaff)? If I don't get any takers, I'll go back to doing my solo thing.

There are multiple circuits shared and I think that is potentially very confusing. However, it appears that the guru Zilano was constantly improving on her own stuff and sharing her latest improved circuits with us and other pertinent data. Anyway, there are a lot of circuits that are no longer pertinent to this project I think and we need to decide which are important and which are not. She gave a lot of instruction to a lot of folks in the lost posts pdf. So, there is a variable gold mine of information in there. There is also probably a lot of stuff in there that is no longer applicable.

Please help me out. I won't keep asking.
              I'm actually itching to build slovenia and my caps are here wow .. tomorrow but I to want help and I really don’t want to see information and circuits of that quality go to waste, what sort of plan have you got for organising ? Anyway email me and Ill try and get around some of it.. seems a shame to loose any

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                Now you get a translastion of that Korean (Zilano like) patent mentioned before.
                They offer a version in "professional English" if you pay.
                But Google offers a translation in 2nd hand English - here you are.
                [ATTACH]10083[/ATTACH]

Look at the spark graph at the end. We need about 1A minimum in order to get a real spark.
                wheres the link to pay John this is worse than Leedskalnin

Comment

• Big Problem Is

Hi Duncan,

The big problem is that there is just to much information in my two pdf files. We need to cut this all down to a much more manageable size. We need someone to study all the circuits we've been given and ascertain what's going on with them from the standpoint of whether or not they are still relevant. They may be a sub component that still needs to be incorporated into the whole device. So, it's not going to be a daunting task. There is another very very high powered guy working on this too. He has all my notes and some very good contacts at his disposal. Anyway, we need to sort all the circuits out by date and name with the newest listed first, so we can go back and cull stuff that needs to be culled or just ignore it if it's an older obsolete model. There are a lot of potential hazards, but if we keep focussing on those we'll never build this device and the elite doesn't want this device built. This device will change the world if it gets out there. It will run your car, your house, and whatever else you care to run.

Best Regards,
                  David Fine

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                  I'm actually itching to build slovenia and my caps are here wow .. tomorrow but I to want help and I really don’t want to see information and circuits of that quality go to waste, what sort of plan have you got for organising ? Anyway email me and Ill try and get around some of it.. seems a shame to loose any

Comment

• oh dear I'm afraid I just sent some more to your box pls check ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                      I guess that C1 has got to be a bit special its taking a fair bit of punishment there... Just …. a little bit more info...
                      See Koerean patent figure 7.
                      My understanding:
                      - The MOV - explained Zilano - is necessary in order to cut the voltage at a preset maximum.
                      - The flash tube is necessary in order to get a spark. It performs selftrigger becauese of electric field but no current can flow. The leakage current through diodes is suffitient in order to allow that.
                      - The Thyristor is necessary in order to open the gate just in the right time in order to get a regular spark.
                      - c1 and c2 will be charged first while the coil L1 will be at both ends at HV.
                      - At trigger event C1 is short circiuted first. This is necessary beause the coil will not allow enough initial current in order to maintain the spark.
                      - After a while the c1 will be poored out and the current from L1, c2 performs suffitient amperage.
                      - Later on the spark stops beacause lag of current.
                      - c1, c2 an L1 perform as resonant circuit an contuinue oscillation
                      - c1, c2 in series should set the required primary frequency. The ratio of them will set the correct timing in order to perform the correct handover from current c1 to current L1, c2
                      - while oscillating the capacitors ar being charged to HV via D1 in order to prepare the next cycle.

Lots of additional information in the patent: hint for radioactive material, metal coated tube (Ed Grey??), puls freq. in range of resonant frequency ........

Smart schematic. But the others in the patent are to be investigated too.
                      Last edited by JohnStone; 01-19-2012, 08:53 PM.
                      Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                        wheres the link to pay John this is worse than Leedskalnin
                        - My hope was that you native English speaking guys can figure that out.

- see nr. 37 from the Korean patent office

- If you click on the most right column - below dotted line (prfessional English) you get You need to accept "Terms & Conditions " before. They ask for 30US$.
                        - At my PC I can not proceed further. The link seems dead.
                        Last edited by JohnStone; 01-19-2012, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
                          Could a Cyber Ciruits power pulse modulator be used to pulse a lightning arrestor/Xenon tube via a trigger transformer ?
                          As per Zilano's last. Could provide worthwhile options for tuning.
                          Distinct Yes and No!

1. Zilano circuit seems to operate at a voltage in excess of the flash tube self trigger. Therefore the thyristor was introduced in order to control exact trigger. With thyristor you can rise the voltage up to the blocking voltage of your thyristor.

2. If you use a trigger transformer you need to reduce the high voltage. I doubt we will have success at 200V or lower (depending on your flash tube) There are some bigger ones with a self trigger of 350 V. Usually they are U shaped and have a loop in the glass tube in order to be smaller in shape.

3. Not shure if a neon tube will perform similar replacing a flash tube.
                          Last edited by JohnStone; 01-19-2012, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia
                            Is anyone out there interested in helping me with this project, (i.e.: separating the wheat from the chaff)? If I don't get any takers, I'll go back to doing my solo thing.

Very challenging plan as long as we do not know what effects are really going on in the schematics. Utkin showed that there are at same time different "mechanics" working. None of the Zilano schematics are nonsense!
                            We have enough food for experimenting. Experiments will sort wheat and chaff only . Otherwise we could discard most valuable schematics being at same level like standard science. They do not experiment before they understand (their notion).

Nevertheless a listed assembly would be great. I myself will focus on experiments next time - if I get some.
                            Last edited by JohnStone; 01-19-2012, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• No Nonsense!!

Hi John,

You are right about that. None of the Zilano circuits were nonsense. She just kept improving her device and so we have to take that into consideration too.

We were very fortunate to have her come forward and help us!!

The main thing I'm trying to say is that I think we need to organise the data we got from Zilano better so that we can better utilise it. In it's present form we just have so much data it would take two years to mess with it and only a handful of guys would go to that trouble. Thanks for your input!!

Best Regards,
                              David Fine

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                              Very challenging plan as long as we do not know what effects are really going on in the schematics. Utkin showed that there are at same time different "mechanics" working. None of the Zilano schematics are nonsense!
                              We have enough food for experimenting. Experiments will sort wheat and chaff only . Otherwise we could discard most valuable schematics being at same level like standard science. They do not experiment before they understand (their notion).

Nevertheless a listed assembly would be great. I myself will focus on experiments next time - if I get some.
                              Last edited by Slovenia; 01-19-2012, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                                The main thing I'm trying to say is that I think we need to organise the data we got from Zilano better so that we can better utilise it.
                                Yep agree!
                                Last edited by JohnStone; 01-19-2012, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X