Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ,

Thanks for sharing. Glad to have you here. Please help me if you have time. The pdf files I posted have a lot of information and one guy just can't sort through it all without the help of others. Zilano started helping us at one point and it looks like she continued to upgrade her circuit until she left us. So, it's a bit confusing unless you see that she was constantly making improvements to her device and then look at it that way. Looking forward to hearing from you and others. We have to sort all of this out fast.

My e-mail is: fiditti@gmail.com

Best Regards,
    David Fine / Slovenia / Fiditti

Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
    Thank you very much. Its korean patent for "Electrical energy conversion devices using the resonant circuit"
    Some snap shots for study purpose guys. it very much resemble with zalino post.

Would love if some on translate in good English.

Regs to all.

DJ

P.S:Just join you guys, space please.

Comment

• Att - soundiceuk

Mr cleans coil details
      In the first instance L2 was a BW coil 2404 TL 3 inch Diameter .. if you recall he decided to reverse the direction of the winds in one half at a later stage.Miniductor and Airdux air wound coils catalog
      and as per Don Smith he's removed a couple of coils from the centre
      In the demonstration we are watching He's decided to use a 2410 TL (if I'm reading 14 Gauge right)

Perhaps I can also throw a bit of light on the ignition coils. Mr clean has used bog standard off the shelf car ignition coils Just like this 12 VOLT IGNITION COIL CLASSIC CAR POINTS IGNITION | eBay cheap as chips and easy to get... there is no rewinding to be done, by anti phase he means the + of one coil is connected to the negative of the other so that on the HT side to put it in simple terms one coil is sucking whilst the other is blowing, so he's effectively getting twice as much bang for his buck.! In transistor terms it used to be called push pull (sort of) the circuits here RMCybernetics - DIY Homemade Ignition Coil Driver
      the sig gen looks nice build or buy is up to you .. to build its here RMCybernetics - DIY Homemade Signal Generator with Pulse Width Modulation
      The one you show is very nice but its a bit ouch on the wallet but as you say nicly made and I think Mr clean bought himself one . As an alternative drive it with a function generator. And when its finished and working build a simple 555 circuit to match the output... The big advantage is it works and we have all the details and the camera work!
      Last edited by Duncan; 01-19-2012, 02:54 PM.
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
        DJ,

Thanks for sharing. Glad to have you here. Please help me if you have time. The pdf files I posted have a lot of information and one guy just can't sort through it all without the help of others. Zilano started helping us at one point and it looks like she continued to upgrade her circuit until she left us. So, it's a bit confusing unless you see that she was constantly making improvements to her device and then look at it that way. Looking forward to hearing from you and others. We have to sort all of this out fast.

My e-mail is: fiditti@gmail.com

Best Regards,
        David Fine / Slovenia / Fiditti
        Yup, this was my very first post on this forum :
        Originally posted by bbem View Post
        Very interesting video and theory about OU:
        Physics of Free Energy Device, Revised (ejeong1's Channel - YouTube)
        By Eue Jin Jeong

His blog:
        Dipole (Anti)Gravity, Magnetic Gravity, true Gravitomagnetism

His patent:
        http://www.tachyonics.com/Energypatent.pdf
        (Korean translate with Google)

Look at the circuits.

Comment

• I saw Zilano's last post mention the lightning arrestor.

Problem with radiation comes from the linearity of the spark in a gap.

Some time ago I had also wondered about circular xenon flash tubes - two could easily be fashioned as an active primary - though I was left wondering how long they would function for. Lightning arrestors may be more rugged, but still straight ?

Then again, Tesla used magnetic pole pieces to arc the current within his ionised spark gaps, which would have reduced concentration of scalar beaming.
          Last edited by GSM; 01-19-2012, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
            I saw Zilano's last post mention the lightning arrestor.

Problem with radiation comes from the linearity of the spark in a gap.

Some time ago I had also wondered about circular xenon flash tubes - two could easily be fashioned as an active primary - though I was left wondering how long they would function for. Lightning arrestors may be more rugged, but still straight ?

Then again, Tesla used magnetic pole pieces to arc the ionising current within his sparks, which would have negated scalar beaming.
            is PJKs suggestion of perhaps using a string of neons totally diss?
            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• anyway I'm running a russian arrester right now on test with a string of neons on 20KV DC and it looks anything but linear ... quite erratic in fact DSCF0161.AVI - YouTube
              Last edited by Duncan; 01-19-2012, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Zilano old posts

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                If you don't think it should be made available, DON'T download it for yourself and complain!!
                Don Smith Rep Zilano Posts Updated Jan 11, 2012

Thanks for the interest!!!
                Hello,
                U did a great job. i already downloaded your file. i am reading it now am on page50. as soon as i finished reading. i will make up my mind, how to sort it perfectly.

Regs,
                DJ

P.S: I very much appreciate your contribution to FE movement Zilano. We all wish to see you again.

Comment

• Missing Zilano Posts

Thanks DJ, there's also another larger 232 page pdf file with all of Zilano lost posts. I posted that link back a few posts if you want it too. There's a lot of info in there and it will take a long time to sort it out without a lot of help.

Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
                  Hello,
                  U did a great job. i already downloaded your file. i am reading it now am on page50. as soon as i finished reading. i will make up my mind, how to sort it perfectly.

Regs,
                  DJ

P.S: I very much appreciate your contribution to FE movement Zilano. We all wish to see you again.

Comment

• I must confess It would be really great to have flying chance at this one … Its a rolls Royce isn’t it .. small construct on a ferrite … totally self running, just a little tap on the battery … probably could be made portable it would make a few jaws drop in my pub anyway … there just isn’t quite enough there (yet) to have a decent stab at, or is there ? What might fwbr mean ? Fly back something?
                    So are we then to assume that 350 volts DC is stored perhaps in a capacitor (stand by ?) stand by to start the thing perhaps? The 4.5 volts starts an oscillator that in turn uses some of the stored energy in the capacitor to start a 2 KV pulse voltage which in turn will push a scalar wave across the arrestor because of the plug as is being done on the arse end of this circuit Avramenko's Free Electrons Pump v1.0 by Jean-Louis Naudin .I then assume that the scalar wave that has been produced in the same way that JLN has produced his scalar wave has to be made resonant with L1 .. I assume L3 must be able to provide positive feedback of some sort to keep the thing running and L2 feeds the load, does that sound about right? Any hints on sizes or number of winds or capacitor sizes .. I guess that C1 has got to be a bit special its taking a fair bit of punishment there...Metal oxide varistor maintains 350 … yeh OK that’s its job and saves HF oscillator and LF oscillator ?
                    Anyone got any blinding flashes yet as to what might be happening? Just …. a little bit more info...
                    Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                    Well folks, it would appear that Zilano is done sharing here. One of my friends who is helping me found the post below. There are a lot of incredible things going on in and around page 56 of this thread.

It would be nice if we could get back to replicating the device guys. All this other stuff is nice but it's not getting the machine replicated in my opinion. I like most of you a lot, so I'm not trying to slap anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                      Thanks DJ, there's also another larger 232 page pdf file with all of Zilano lost posts. I posted that link back a few posts if you want it too. There's a lot of info in there and it will take a long time to sort it out without a lot of help.
                      Slovenia .... I'm glad you arrived when you did and realised what was happening or else ... all gone , I had a few bits saved but not enough..

Comment

• thigiru

Hi, i have tried to work on the signal generator and i believe it is fine now at 31khz. I'm in a fix on how to harness the power back to day-day useful energy. i have seen many plans where a spark gap is indicated to be in parallel with a capacitor and an 80 turn isolation transformer coil. help me here since i think they should be as follows;
                        spark gap in parallel, capacitor in series with the isolation transformer coil or vice versa.

Comment

• Thank-You!!

Your very welcome!!!

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                          Slovenia .... I'm glad you arrived when you did and realised what was happening or else ... all gone , I had a few bits saved but not enough..

Comment

• Could a Cyber Ciruits power pulse modulator be used to pulse a lightning arrestor/Xenon tube via a trigger transformer ?
                            As per Zilano's last. Could provide worthwhile options for tuning.
                            Last edited by GSM; 01-19-2012, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by thigiru View Post
                              Hi, i have tried to work on the signal generator and i believe it is fine now at 31khz. I'm in a fix on how to harness the power back to day-day useful energy. i have seen many plans where a spark gap is indicated to be in parallel with a capacitor and an 80 turn isolation transformer coil. help me here since i think they should be as follows;
                              spark gap in parallel, capacitor in series with the isolation transformer coil or vice versa.
                              Your very first post on energetics welcome … That area is still something of an enigma to us all, on Dons picture it just says “converter” … (helpful as always) obviously yet another thing he was not allowed to divulge of course most domestic needs could be arranged to run directly using the out put just as it is .. halogen heaters , lights, and halogen water heaters but of course no use for your TVs and computer ect , so with the knowledge we have at the moment I would suggest a parallel feed off the out put putting a bridge rectifier on it, into a 24 volt battery bank and then use an off the shelf 3 or 4 Kw pure sine wave inverter to drive your domestic gear that really demands A/C which of course your going to keep to an absolute minimum.
                              Post some pics please and some footage if possible we love to see the things running .. and the baddies hate it!!
                              best wishes Duncan
                              Last edited by Duncan; 01-19-2012, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                                I must confess It would be really great to have flying chance at this one … Its a rolls Royce isn’t it .. small construct on a ferrite … totally self running, just a little tap on the battery … probably could be made portable it would make a few jaws drop in my pub anyway … there just isn’t quite enough there (yet) to have a decent stab at, or is there ? What might fwbr mean ? Fly back something? < snip
                                You serious? fwbr = full wave bridge rectifier ... did that just slip your memory banks
                                There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Working...
                                X