• Show
Clear All

• scalar wave detector

Scalar Wave Detector

Comment

• I love sparks!

Originally posted by abdlquadri View Post
      A detector !!! super thanks for this. I will investigate

Just to comment on the death ray theories, and suppression and worry factors, Members who have been on forums and studied free energy for years Know and will tell you beyond any shadow of a doubt that it is so, The evidence is overwhelming and I have no intention of wasting time with a big list of names .. go study Mayer if you don’t believe!,Opie & Anthony: Stan Meyer's Water Car - YouTube There is no area for debate here its a simple logic question of yes or No, if you think No and there is no free energy then you are totally wasting your time on an over unity forum go away and suck a lemon!! or read a book and stop wasting other peoples time.
      If you believe that there are free energy devices and believe you have just seen one working (which I do) then just how good are the forces of suppression ? And how do they go about it,? What must they target and control ? It is not the machine that we are fighting you have seen it running in front of you with every component described!
      So I ask again at the risk of seeming paranoid what must these cheating stinking murdering scum control? Well first free speech and information exchange in short forums just like this ! How many people are watching with evil intent? W hat percentage of members have actually infiltrated the ranks to subtly miss – direct, alter, frighten ,pressure, bribe ,destroy information and confound … well I don’t know but I'll tell you right now quite a lot! Perhaps 30% and of course that rises dramatically once a thread becomes a serious threat.
      What will this filthy scum do to stop you.... Anything is the answer, how many serious researches have they silenced twisted and turned .. well I believe many have been shown the line drawn in the sand !! And some have had a few dinners that were not very nice!
      I don’t discount myself in this, I could after all be “a plant” just as any one of you may be.
      So if you were intent on confounding the issue where would you start ?

a/ The very top ambition is to sow disinformation and miss direction in that way you can waste the time and money of the few people that are actually building and experimenting, whilst confounding the genuine followers of the thread, who to a certain extent lose interest and drift away

b/ The very last thing this scum want is more examples of working models and they must stop that at all costs, The first thing to do in this regard is frighten everybody tell them it throws killer death rays for miles in every direction and will fry you and all your babies just before it blows your entire street into orbit … good enough to stop a lot more would be builders .. and that of course is the ambition

c/ If a Thread has become a threat and betrayed enough information to build a working demonstrable device, get rid of the information by any means, wipe the posts out, shut the site down what ever it takes .. move the “sensitive” information

d/ appeal to the discovers love of humanity along the lines of building this device will disrupt the weather patterns all over the world, or this device will blow holes in the ozone, or will turn into a real killer weapon or perhaps make the moon dance a jig or make the ocean turn to chocolate any bloody thing really as long as it shuts the discoverer up and at whatever cost stop the demonstration of a working machine that of course is the whole and only object

E/ Find threaten or in fact use any means to get control of the builder and stop active demonstrable machines urgently

Well good people how much of this going on can you identify ??
      PS... Oh and I forgot to mention the official secrets act or whatever it may be in your particular country and the military and the poor sods who have found themselves restrained in mental institutions .... thats how it is!!
      Last edited by Duncan; 01-19-2012, 11:53 AM.
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• you should probably check this site out Duncan...I think it might interest you

Coral Castle Code = Sacred Geometry = Magnetic Currents

If you look closer you will see what Dave is talking about

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
        Hi Dave please don’t take this the wrong way I think your drawings are spiffing, and we need as many original thinkers as possible to get at the nut and bolts of how this machine works, then of course it can be engineered and made simpler (if it can be made simpler than a couple of coils and a handful of components)
        Anyway Dave as I think I posted some time back I find reading Leedskalnin like trying to sprint through treacle, It seems to be written in some sort of gibberish code to me, I am afraid I have little time for books and writers that cant be bothered to convey information in a clear and open way.
        If there is anything of merit in this recommended book then I would have thought one of the coral castle guru's would have translated it into a serviceable understandable engineer-able language long ago. Whilst of course I wouldn't suggest copies of this time wasting enigma be burnt pushing the rubbish a bit nearer the hearth doesn't seem a bad idea to me. Or give the copies to people who have got a whole life time to waste doing crosswords and the like. I think I need to get on experimenting before I upset the army of Ed fans to much.
        If there is Merit to your winding and electrostatic/magnetic theory and I really hope there is don’t worry It will be put to the test very quickly there’s an eager pack of hounds here!! Still please keep in mind that classically trained electrical guys (like me and PJK) will find it almost impossible to understand your drawings because of course we have been schooled in such a way that we can't see it! In short David I'm afraid (at least in my case) I'm going to have to ask you to dot the Is and cross the Ts and write some sort of description and put the case slowly and carefully and then give me a bit of time to scratch my head, and keep in mind one of the first test its got to conform to is the coil I pm'd you.
        Keep the good stuff coming Dave Regards Duncan
        Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Guys I never told you I had it all figured out, and I will update my drawing this is exactly why I make the drawings, if I have done nothing else I have shown you the electric field is there, lets do something with it.
          dave

I will find the answer
          Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• @Duncan

Hello Duncan ,
            your posts are a bit paranoid . There are some means much more easy to sutdown and supress undesired information leakage ...like banning an ip or buying a "dangerous" site and then change the policy of what informations are posted there and what informations are banned .
            BUT I do not think someone can totally stop an information to disimulate and become public in our days with the Internet in the form in wich exist today . Instead some dark force may work on discredit it and make it sound or look ridiculous for normal peoples who read it .
            YET ..those things are not enough reasons so that peoples should not ask questions and be preocupied about posible risks for health of their experiments .
            BUT even with those risks wich may exists some peoples among I belive are the majority of the readers of those OU forums will continue to experiment and make the knowledge of human kind progress .

Comment

• Zilano Scenario

Attention!! The information contained in this post was shared with me by a college student who is studying our thread on the side. So, many thanks to him!!!!! Thank-You Sir!!!

Well folks, it would appear that Zilano is done sharing here. One of my friends who is helping me found the post below. There are a lot of incredible things going on in and around page 56 of this thread.

It would be nice if we could get back to replicating the device guys. All this other stuff is nice but it's not getting the machine replicated in my opinion. I like most of you a lot, so I'm not trying to slap anyone.

Last edited by Slovenia; 01-19-2012, 07:16 PM. Reason: added something

Comment

• Member: Vrand Query

If anyone is a good friend of Vrand, Mike, we need to talk with him. He was one of the first real serious Zilano replicators on this thread. I think he's got a working device and we need his help bad. Anyway, he doesn't know me from Adam and he's not responding to my messages. So, please help. This is very important if we are all going to have one of these Don Smith devices.

Anyway, I have a very knowledgeable person helping us who needs Vrand's input too. So, please do help if you know Vrand. Thanks!!!

Comment

• Zilano picture

And here is original source of picture....
                  Attached Files

Comment

• I will not post here unless I have info specifically related to this device, I do not want to distract anymore, but I will continue the journey here http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post176587
                    I sincerly hope that you will join me, and challenge me to think.
                    dave
                    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by cinan View Post
                      More details available?
                      - Is this patent a local Korean one only?
                      - Was it disclosed in a langage readable in latin letters?
                      - What is the name of the owner in latin letters?
                      Last edited by JohnStone; 01-19-2012, 01:06 PM.
                      Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Point taken Slovenia the voice of reason as always .. Paranoid me?? well I must confess a bit yes , but then I have been visited before and it cost … anyway how about a little help doing something that will really help to piss the bad guys off and promote a build ? Mr Clean went to great pains to produce a working machine and demonstrate it to us remember right here Don Smith Device Project Part 20b: Revised Schematic, Increased Output, and Capacitor Discharge - YouTube he says he was going to produce a nice schematic to go with it but never got around to it.
                        I have no computer program to draw circuits and would probably make a hash of it anyway … unusually there is all the winding details and every component listed .. In short there is every thing here to duplicate this exactly.
                        And whilst it may not be perfect … It works and its replicable I've sketched the drawing as best I can (although I’ve been scribbling a bit on it .. would someone like to make a decent working drawing of it as Mr Clean intended? And posting it large
                        http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/Mr Cleans sketch.pdf
                        If not I'll do my best in due course
                        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Duncan

Hi Duncan,

That was not I who made reference to you being paranoid. That was another chap posting near one of my posts. Anyway, I wanted to make that clear to you. I have had the MIBs in all the sites I used to run and I know what they can do quite well. They disrupt in all sorts of innovative ways which appear to some as just regular guys getting off track. Anyway, they are here too but we need to get this job done and then we'll post all the results out there and we can't be stopped then. Things are going on behind the scenes with regard to this replication. I don't want to be clear on forum of course for all the obvious reasons. Players need to be protected.

Best Regards,
                          David Fine

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                          Point taken Slovenia the voice of reason as always .. Paranoid me?? well I must confess a bit yes , but then I have been visited before and it cost … anyway how about a little help doing something that will really help to piss the bad guys off and promote a build ? Mr Clean went to great pains to produce a working machine and demonstrate it to us remember right here Don Smith Device Project Part 20b: Revised Schematic, Increased Output, and Capacitor Discharge - YouTube he says he was going to produce a nice schematic to go with it but never got around to it.
                          I have no computer program to draw circuits and would probably make a hash of it anyway … unusually there is all the winding details and every component listed .. In short there is every thing here to duplicate this exactly.
                          And whilst it may not be perfect … It works and its replicable I've sketched the drawing as best I can (although I’ve been scribbling a bit on it .. would someone like to make a decent working drawing of it as Mr Clean intended? And posting it large
                          http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/Mr Cleans sketch.pdf
                          If not I'll do my best in due course

Comment

• Here is a slightly clearer picture. I am working on the Illustrator version.

The only thing I'm still trying to get my head around is the out of phase ignition coils. Am I correct in saying Mr Clean hasn't done it this way because the igntion coils are wired in anti parallel?

1. Are people suggesting one coil firing after the other instead (someone mentioned firing angle).

2. If it is done this way, does that mean the coils still need to be wound in anti parallel?

3. Also is the forum really shutting down, how are we going to communicate?
                            Last edited by soundiceuk; 01-19-2012, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• After having a very interesting conversation with Richard about the device, he informed me that you can use this product to happily run two ignition coils.

At least you can cut out a fair bit of the work with one purchase.

These are not cheap Chinese products, they are made in house in the UK by Richard.

Power Pulse Modulator - OCXI

Cyber Circuits - Pulse Generators - Power Pulse Modulator - OCXI - RMCybernetics Shop

£49.99

Another interesting bit was that a spark gap could possibly got rid of by using a carrier wave and slave. A bit over my head, but I tried to keep up.

I didn't know about it at the time of the call, but maybe this would be helpful too?

3 Channel Time Delay Generator

Cyber Circuits - Signal Control - 3 Channel Time Delay Generator - RMCybernetics Shop

£29.99

Comment

• Korean Patent

Originally posted by cinan View Post
                                Thank you very much. Its korean patent for "Electrical energy conversion devices using the resonant circuit"
                                Some snap shots for study purpose guys. it very much resemble with zalino post.

Would love if some on translate in good English.

Regs to all.

DJ

P.S:Just join you guys, space please.

Comment

Working...
                                X