Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Current PDF File (Zilano Posts)

If you don't think it should be made available, DON'T download it for yourself and complain!!
    Don Smith Rep Zilano Posts Updated Jan 11, 2012

Thanks for the interest!!!
    Last edited by Slovenia; 01-19-2012, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• Leedskalnin said we have a north and south field moving through a magnet in opposing directions, taking his theory we can see that the fields can merge in attraction but cant in repulsion, a north can only merge with a north and the same for a south field line.
      In my pic think of the magnetic field lines one is north and one is south, now this is a very very simplified representation the fields actually move in a vortex pattern but not with the drawing program Im using

my magnetic model is wrong
      Last edited by Dave45; 01-19-2012, 02:06 AM.
      Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• You see when they merge the cw vortex spin is still on the north and the ccw vortex spin is still on the south, I think the bloch wall that has been noticed by many researchers is actually the equatorial plane of the electric field.

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwind View Post
          Since the magnetic field completely surrounds the magnet or coil, how can there be a CW & CCW mag fields existing in the same plane? When viewing the magnet from it's pole end, are you saying there is a border at 180 degrees between them kinda like a longitudinal bloch wall ? Thanks
          Nightwind Im not sure I understand your question, yes the magnetic fields completely surrounds the magnet, the split electric field runs along the axes of the magnet,

The electric field only revolves in one direction just like a galaxy but the electric field moves out along the magnetic field in two directions and this is what causes the cw and ccw propagation.

Comment

• Originally posted by frankidel View Post
            Hi Dave, if the electrical field transfers, if we put a coil vertically, and another one next to it bu horizontally, what are the effects presents. kapanadze in the aquarium had a kigking coil, does it kick the magnetic or electrical field ???
            frankidel I too have studied kicking coils and believe they work there is a crystal radio that uses no outside electrical input and he used a kicking coil, I did some drawings on it somewhere will look them up

Here it is, as you can see by placing coils perpendicular to each other the electric field of one coil runs in the magnetic plane of the other, I think this boost's energy in all the coils, this needs further investigation as well.
            I dont think this would work well with iron cores it would heat the core, but you never can tell it may not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
              Nightwind Im not sure I understand your question, yes the magnetic fields completely surrounds the magnet, the split electric field runs along the axes of the magnet,

The electric field only revolves in one direction just like a galaxy but the electric field moves out along the magnetic field in two directions and this is what causes the cw and ccw propagation.
              Dave, my first thoughts is that the mag fields would cancel each other. It's like saying that electrical current flows both ways in a wire simultaneously. I haven't read Ed's work, maybe I should. Thanks

Comment

• I have read the theory's on charged particles but I dont understand how an electric charge can have an electric field, I would think an electric charge or particle would have a magnetic field, some things we are taught dont add up.
                We must learn to think for ourselves they sure arent going to tell us.
                dave

Comment

• if an electric charge or particle had only an electric field then our coils would not work, you cannot separate the two.

Comment

• electricity is a particle its not a charge, thats like saying a solar body in a galaxy is a charge not a body.

Comment

• My theory's may not be all correct but I challenge you to think for yourselves, together we can do this,
                      We are getting way off topic here, I regret that, I believe there is promise in this device, and will give suggestions, I need to do some testing, and I will when the finances are right.
                      take care
                      dave

Comment

• My diagram is wrong and I will tell you why I show the electric fields moving opposite each other and they do not they all move in the same direction but from the center out this determines cw or ccw spin, they move in one direction just like a galaxy, I will rework the pic.

Sorry
                        dave
                        Last edited by Dave45; 01-19-2012, 02:07 AM.

Comment

My theory's may not be all correct but I challenge you to think for yourselves, together we can do this,
                          We are getting way off topic here, I regret that, I believe there is promise in this device, and will give suggestions, I need to do some testing, and I will when the finances are right.
                          take care
                          dave
                          I totally agree with you,....keep throwing your ideas out. Creativity is a special gift that everyone has but few use. I truly wonder how far behind we would be today if we didn't have fiction writers.

Comment

My diagram is wrong and I will tell you why I show the electric fields moving opposite each other and they do not they all move in the same direction but from the center out this determines cw or ccw spin, they move in one direction just like a galaxy, I will rework the pic.

Sorry
                            dave
                            Hi Dave please don’t take this the wrong way I think your drawings are spiffing, and we need as many original thinkers as possible to get at the nut and bolts of how this machine works, then of course it can be engineered and made simpler (if it can be made simpler than a couple of coils and a handful of components)
                            Anyway Dave as I think I posted some time back I find reading Leedskalnin like trying to sprint through treacle, It seems to be written in some sort of gibberish code to me, I am afraid I have little time for books and writers that cant be bothered to convey information in a clear and open way.
                            If there is anything of merit in this recommended book then I would have thought one of the coral castle guru's would have translated it into a serviceable understandable engineer-able language long ago. Whilst of course I wouldn't suggest copies of this time wasting enigma be burnt pushing the rubbish a bit nearer the hearth doesn't seem a bad idea to me. Or give the copies to people who have got a whole life time to waste doing crosswords and the like. I think I need to get on experimenting before I upset the army of Ed fans to much.
                            If there is Merit to your winding and electrostatic/magnetic theory and I really hope there is don’t worry It will be put to the test very quickly there’s an eager pack of hounds here!! Still please keep in mind that classically trained electrical guys (like me and PJK) will find it almost impossible to understand your drawings because of course we have been schooled in such a way that we can't see it! In short David I'm afraid (at least in my case) I'm going to have to ask you to dot the Is and cross the Ts and write some sort of description and put the case slowly and carefully and then give me a bit of time to scratch my head, and keep in mind one of the first test its got to conform to is the coil I pm'd you.
                            Keep the good stuff coming Dave Regards Duncan
                            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• I am moving on to other things and away from scalar risk of injury and investigation from FCC/government types, so I did not expect to be posting here again.

However I was checking through some links I had downloaded but not opened, I think listed in this thread, and found one that is MOST misleading, this being the e-mail I just posted to the page owners;-

Re LEON RAOUL HATEM DISCOVERIES_ Beyond Quantum Physics, the birth of an atom_.htm

What rubbish. Only separated or free charged can be acted upon by a magnet. (non-alternating field)

A magnet can have an effect upon any material it is brought towards only if the atoms/molecules have unlinked outer electrons whose orbits may become aligned with the electron fields within and which constitute a magnet.

Within a magnet/energised coil it is the aligned electron motion which generate (lines of force) attraction or repulse any other aligned electron orbits within other matter.

That is how MRI scanners work. Different molecules within the body have different electron spin (gyroscopic precession) relaxation times.

And Dave - mutually at right angles is the alignment used by radio engineers to prevent stray field coupling between inductors.

Please think of the magnetic current as expounded by Leedskalnin - trapped energy - this being aligned electron orbits - spinning clockwise or anticlockwise depending upon which way you look down a magnet or coil.
                              Ed conceived of electric current as if little magnets capable of flowing in either direction. Bring that idea up to date and see magnetism for what it is - induced by charge flow/electron motion, whether axial or orbital. Also never forget the physical forces between conductors carrying charge (electron flow); forces due to magnetism are attraction or repulsion due to charge motion = electron flow spin orbit; which acts upon atoms/molecules whose unbonded electrons orbit or are related within magnetic materials and coils; hence magnetostriction.
                              Last edited by GSM; 01-19-2012, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
                                I am moving on to other things and away from scalar risk of injury and investigation from FCC/government types, so I did not expect to be posting here again.

And Dave - mutually at right angles is the alignment used by radio engineers to prevent stray field coupling between inductors.
                                Simple, small Tesla coil will not injure anybody, thats for sure. Spark can be replaced with solid state switch as many tesla coils builders did and wonder what .... ! Coil works the same way as with spark gap, but without generation dangerous gases and electromagnetic waves through whole spectrum causing EMC / EMI problems on radio equipment. No sparg gap = no FCC hunters....

Yes, right angles cable crossing is widely used in industry to cross power cables with communication cables to cancel induction of voltage/current from power cables...

Cinan

Comment

Working...
                                X