No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can delete your own post, if you look where it says edit once you open this feature you can delete your post, this edit feature only shows on your post.

I'll say it again the electric field transfer's energy not the magnetic field
    More evidence for this can be seen in this vid
    it is the electric field that propells the aluminum ring, magnetism will not move aluminum
    Lenz Law & Eddy Currents_2 coil shorting - YouTube
    there is more evidence if you watch the vids where a magnet is let fall through a copper pipe, it is the electric field that slows the magnets decent.
    dave
    Last edited by Dave45; 01-18-2012, 09:24 AM.
    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• My Posts

Hi Ecancanvas,

There is no problem here. I am still very uptight about a poster who flamed me the other day. His post was very ungracious to me and so I took all my posts down except the one that spoke kind words of Zilano. I think Zilano is one of the greatest things that ever happened to this forum and I am a real fan of hers. Anyway, it was I taking my own posts down so that I wouldn't disrupt this thread and detract from it any more. Anyway, my file is still posted on Scribd and is not changed. There may be some other copies by now on Scribd that are messed up by someone else but my copy there is perfect and true. I'm not a detractor and don't do stuff to get attention and so when someone slams me that way it is very painful to me and it makes me not want to share.

Best Regards,
      David Fine

Originally posted by Ecancanvas View Post
      Slovenia made 2 posting. 2350 and 2351 the first one directed you to "Zilano older deleted post" on Scribd. I looked at Scribd this morning and it was complete now the file at scribd is all messed up.
      Lots of post lost on this thread.

Gaurd Zilano post lots of forces tring to get rid of the info.

Promised PDF File
      Zilano Older Deleted Posts Don Smith Replication Jan 16, 2012
      Last edited by Slovenia : Today at 01:00 AM.
      Last edited by Slovenia; 01-18-2012, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• Deletions

Anyone can delete their own posts and so can management at any time.

In my case it was I who deleted my own posts.

Good Zilano Post Link on Scribd:
        Zilano Older Deleted Posts Don Smith Replication Jan 16, 2012

Originally posted by Haan
        h2ocommuter,

you are listed as a "Senior Member", so maybe you can answer this question:
        If an author (such a Zilano) cannot delete their own posts, then who is doing it, and why?.
        Last edited by Slovenia; 01-18-2012, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• Hi Dave,

When you look through a telecope do you think the rods and cones in your retina are demodulating/rectifying an alternating field ? And a camera film ? Radiated energy transfer is via 'photonic quanta', and with the CCD can be via INDIVIDUAL photons too, whether the outcome is electron/chemical or electron/electric or electron/magnetic.

Study all you want - the books and Wikipedia etc. are incorrect, and deliberately so at present - as will be any explanation subsequently based upon 'knowledge' gained from them - this so that readers don't get to know about scalar radiation and unwittingly do damage with it. Everyone needs to study the photon and magnetism before going any further here. Might I suggest the Miles Mathis website provides a readable and interpretable introduction.

If only everyone could be correctly taught about and understand the photon in schools and colleges - everyone might then comprehend the dangers of spark gaps. There was good reason they were banned in Marconi's early days - though I'm not convinced they fully understood all possibilities at that time of the different modes of photonic excitation spark gaps and attached conductors become capable of radiating.

The Don Smith mode of energy generation is scalar photonic (often confusingly said to be longitudinal waves, even though not waves at all, because of incorrect conclusion drawn from scalar photons penetrating matter with longitudinal effect (quanta impact) instead of transversely) and if not controlled/tuned, and possibly regulated by authorities who presently refuse to accept or reveal the existence of scalar (with authorities being the problem and not the physics), then unknown spark gap generated photonic radiation could do considerable irreversible X-ray like ionising damage to the insides people, and damage the Earth, at a distance too.
          (Apologies for grammar - I am no Shakespeare.)

I believe the method is usable but not via simple methods being experimented with here.

What ails Kapanadze ? Why has he never left his generators for others to use ?
          Zilano was sharing her wonderful insight about possible circuitry, not providing construction details.
          I for one would not want to be, nor see any organism, near any Don Smith/Kapanadze type spark energised gap, primary circuitry or coil.
          Last edited by GSM; 01-18-2012, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• Hi G.S.M I would quote your post but for a couple of days I have been unable to get onto this page, except by a very round about route , It is of course the internal nervous system I am referring to have a look at a scope shot of a nerve firing , and the synaptic gaps of course you'll find it compared by John Bedini on the energy from the vacuum series.and of course else where
            There is a large body of thought which considers our brain to be little more than a terminal much like your computer is to the huge amount of knowledge on the WWW and our actual essence or soul (if you happen to be Christian) is elsewhere on the Aether rather like a Picture of Dorian Grey. This is quite clearly Tesla's view assuming you listened to the video I posted. I myself tend to that view but of course I'm not really sure, Nor am I prepared to see the thread spiral into a debate on Theology or my personnel view (and Johns)of the bodies plumbing .. However Its What Tesla believed QED
            It is reasonably clear to me that you have progressed a great deal further than mere observer as to be honest I have myself, or else you wouldn't have the knowledge to inform me that the scalar wave (which officially of course doesn’t exist) can be very dangerous .. how do you know ? have you generated scalar waves ? Can we take it as read that Stubblefield used a linear wave ? ( I haven’t really studied his doings) As for people building things well nobody has advised people to do that! Indeed don’t play with this thing folks … Its potentially lethal only suicidal maniacs would play with such a thing!!!
            I have no doubt that as with any tool or technology devastating weapons could and I have no doubt been produced, Indeed simply search scalar weapons !
            I have even heard rumours of wide areas of life wiped out by people experimenting with radionics. I have it at the back of my mind that Peter Linderman noted such an effect.
            There is also the case put forward that unschooled used of Aether energy has a disastrous effect on weather patterns. Both of the above issues have prevented discoverers and users of this technology from putting it in the public domain . Well are the people that do have the technology using it for the world good G.S.M ? It is quite obvious that all the major powers have it but still the world is in a dire state. Anyway thanks to Don and T1000 and ZZZZ and Wesley and the Lithuanian team and Mr Clean and TK and PJK and countless others “The dogs have seen the rabbit “ if you have a wealth of information available on the linear wave (which doesn't exist) I suggest you put it in the public domain immediately, or else you are culpable by omission
            always seems strange to me that a threads get to a working model which is then being discussed and analysed with all the nuts and bolts being put into place Then …. all of a sudden posts disappear people stop posting,( I hope Mr Clean is OK) more guys arrive with dire warnings about Scalar waves (which don’t exist) but of course no coherent advise about how to keep yourself safe whilst experimenting,with them Fear is Aye a big factor! … Having said that I would suggest anyone who has noted anything regarding safe working and this non-existent wave post it because I get the distinct impression this train isn’t stopping … And folks dont build nuffick ... get up there folks and do your own critical thinking here's George telling you why ... George Carlin - the American Dream Video
            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• we must have hit the post button at exaqctly the same time .... you have answered most of the questions .. still i'll let it stand
              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• I myself dont pay much attention to scaler, longitudinal or any other wild wave theory that people have come up with, there is a magnetic field N and S there is an electric field cw and ccw thats it.
                Spark gaps are a different story I think they can be dangerous but can be shielded, once we figure this tech out there will be no need for spark gaps.
                dave

Comment

• There is a field that travels from our planets equator to the poles in opposite directions with a opposite spin direction it is our planets electric field it couples with our planets magnetic field, but I wont get into that here it will distract from the Don Smith device.
                  We live on a giant magnet and we have to take that into account when we develop our theory's.
                  dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                    I myself dont pay much attention to scaler, longitudinal or any other wild wave theory that people have come up with, there is a magnetic field N and S there is an electric field cw and ccw thats it.
                    Spark gaps are a different story I think they can be dangerous but can be shielded, once we figure this tech out there will be no need for spark gaps.
                    dave
                    Here a bit on the tech Ive put together dave please see what you make of it and if it rings your bell http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/Dave 2.pdf

Comment

• Hi Duncan,

Glad to have your concurrence here.
                      I have never felt the need to write like this before, and I have no secret knowledge other than my own understanding and experience, as communicated.
                      Hence I am not culpable by ommission !
                      __________________________________________________ ___________

I think another post just disappeared relating to scalar and brain synapses.

Yes scalar can act directly upon the brain, and the auditory centre can be made to hear with a 'fidelity' that is impossible via the ear and nerves, including within deaf people !

Question is - what level of scalar starts to damage the brain ?

Comment

• Duncan my friend you are a wealth of information
                        I have read your pdf but not watched all the vids I will go back over it again and watch the vids.
                        I just wanted to say something regarding coax cable, I think electricity flows one inside the other one positive(photon-hole) one negative(electron) and a coax cable allows this to happen naturally, we need to study this and use it.
                        dave

Comment

• Different notions

1. Zilano mentioned in different posts:
                          without resonance -> reduced COP max 2.5 to 3.0
                          with resonance -> infinite

2. Utkin mentioned:
                          Shorted coils reduce the Lenz backlash in a transformer to about 15%. Conforms roughly to Zilano.

3. Magnetic amplifier:
                          (not OU but magnetic valve)
                          Used for current measurement and magnetic stabilized PSUs (dead simple, rugged, diodes are the only electronic parts applied).
                          The control winding adds own flux in order to reduce the energy forwarding of a transformer. It's like adding a controlled gap - but solid state.
                          Question: What valve do we get if we do this at bloch wall? This was a concern of Don as wall?.

4. Some researchers fond that the energy transfer is not because of the magnetic flux inside the core but mostly outside. They vote for the stray feild to be teh carrier.

5. Biological communication (a bit off topic)
                          Biological effects are known to occure along with scalar effects. Some are helful some not. We know to few about this matter in order to grasp the "mechanics". There is more to know!

Quote:
                          Biophoton Theory of Professor Fritz-Albert Popp PhD
                          ....The involved physical structures such as microtubulin are designed as antennae for the reception or broadcasting or these (optical) signals.

The central storage container and sender of this coherent biophoton emission in the cell is the DNA. The spiral shape of the DNA is an ideal light storage arrangement, because through rhythmic contractions it can store and emit light. The DNA works together with a hierarchy of other light active molecules and forms the network of the “light metabolism”."

Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD (Seattle) (see lectures at YouTube) mentions that energy and light energy are structured. One photon carries about 20 megabyte of information from one cell to the other.

Harmein Nassim talks as well of the vacuum being incredicle dense and structured and mostly transparent for matter and related artifacts.
                          Last edited by JohnStone; 01-18-2012, 12:42 PM.
                          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Here is a pic of my understanding , you see the fields are still there, I dont think we can create one without creating the others, but we can change their relationship to each other and that allows us to make electricity.

dave

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                              1. Zilano mentioned in different posts:
                              without resonance -> reduced COP max 2.5 to 3.0
                              with resonance -> infinite

2. Utkin mentioned:
                              Shorted coils reduce the Lenz backlash in a transformer to about 15%. Conforms roughly to Zilano.

3. Magnetic amplifier:
                              (not OU but magnetic valve)
                              Used for current measurement and magnetic stabilized PSUs (dead simple, rugged, diodes are the only electronic parts applied).
                              The control winding adds own flux in order to reduce the energy forwarding of a transformer. It's like adding a controlled gap - but solid state.
                              Question: What valve do we get if we do this at bloch wall? This was a concern of Don as wall?.

4. Some researchers fond that the energy transfer is not because of the magnetic flux inside the core but mostly outside. They vote for the stray feild to be teh carrier.

5. Biological communication (a bit off topic)
                              Biological effects are known to occure along with scalar effects. Some are helful some not. We know to few about this matter in order to grasp the "mechanics". There is more to know!

Quote:
                              Biophoton Theory of Professor Fritz-Albert Popp PhD
                              ....The involved physical structures such as microtubulin are designed as antennae for the reception or broadcasting or these (optical) signals.

The central storage container and sender of this coherent biophoton emission in the cell is the DNA. The spiral shape of the DNA is an ideal light storage arrangement, because through rhythmic contractions it can store and emit light. The DNA works together with a hierarchy of other light active molecules and forms the network of the “light metabolism”."

Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD (Seattle) (see lectures at YouTube) mentions that energy and light energy are structured. One photon carries about 20 megabyte of information from one cell to the other.

Harmein Nassim talks as well of the vacuum being incredicle dense and structured and mostly transparent for matter and related artifacts.
                              they are right in their assumption that the effect happens outside the core but it is not magnetic flux that transfer's the energy it is the electric field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                                they are right in their assumption that the effect happens outside the core but it is not magnetic flux that transfer's the energy it is the electric field.
                                Yes well. The notion is that the standard science begin to grasp that there is something wrong with their assumptions.
                                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Working...
                                X