Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
    Zilano

I tried experiment you mentioned with ferrite rod from old radio. First I wound primary 10 turns CW (starting from left side of core center).
    Then I took two wires (thinner then primary) twice longer then primary and soldered on one end a piece of another wire joining those ends. Then I wound it from center of core , one CW, second CCW.

Results are inconclusive. Testing shorted secondary in then way described on your schematic last picture and pulsing manually there was a blink of light in led only when connecting power source (9V battery), while when I reversed battery terminals I've got two blinks : one stronger when battery was connected to primary and one weak when circuit connection was broken.

What is the reason for that ? Maybe I have made non precise secondaries ? Each one is 20 turns but the space between turns are not ideally equal.
    Zilano, is that expected behaviour ?

Comment

• Im baaaccckk
      Im going to say it again its the electric field that transfer's energy not the magnetic field
      with this understanding you can bust this wide open
      just rewinding a transformer will get you twice the energy, add a couple of shorted coils, add resonance and bam baby you got it.
      two primary's driven out of phase will be reflected in your secondary's

what Im wondering is can we drive the system with alternating current if so you wont need a driving circuit, Im going to study this and will get back to you,

I will find the answers and I will tell you all of you
      Last edited by Dave45; 01-16-2012, 11:26 PM.
      Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Flame post removed sorry
        I must remember judge not least you be judged
        Im sorry I went there
        I will find the answer
        dave
        Last edited by Dave45; 01-17-2012, 12:53 AM.
        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Hi guys, did anyone consider Zilano may have deleted her own posts. As far as I
          am aware only the poster can delete their posts.

This is really an amazing situation. Zilano has never shown a working device or
          even a device. And you guys think the MIB are after her. I doubt it.

I have big doubts there is even a real device in Zilano's possession.

But each to their own.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
            Hi guys, did anyone consider Zilano may have deleted her own posts. As far as I

This is really an amazing situation. Zilano has never shown a working device or
            even a device. And you guys think the MIB are after her. I doubt it.

I have big doubts there is even a real device in Zilano's possession.

But each to their own.

Cheers
            Agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
              Im baaaccckk
              Im going to say it again its the electric field that transfer's energy not the magnetic field
              with this understanding you can bust this wide open
              just rewinding a transformer will get you twice the energy, add a couple of shorted coils, add resonance and bam baby you got it.
              two primary's driven out of phase will be reflected in your secondary's

what Im wondering is can we drive the system with alternating current if so you wont need a driving circuit, Im going to study this and will get back to you,

I will find the answers and I will tell you all of you
              A cheap effective electrostatic version of what’s being done here magnetically would certainly make me dance Dave Homemade Magnetic Amplifiers. (just food for thought)
              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Ferrit coil

Hello all.
                Zilano i want ask about some design. Lets say for example i want get 220V with some current,but i want use so low power device on the primary side.You told then we need to use ferrit rode.
                How is the calculation for step down transformer? I will Chose L as length of primary L1 coil, wind it on ferrit core, then measure inductance and select capacitor to fit into resonance? then secondary will be L/4 and can be placed somewhere beside the L1, just need to adjust resonance on same frequency as L1? Lets say i want more amperage, so i will choose more turns on amperage side of the L2?

Comment

• Were we to ask Aaron I am sure he would confirm only the member concerned can delete the post, I'm sure that’s correct as far as Aaron is concerned, the ability of others to ape Zs identity and IP address and delete in her in her name is another question altogether. As to Z showing a working device I really wouldn’t know, I have however seen in her posts some very unique circuits and some extremely rare pages from books I certainly cant track down. In that regard alone the posts contain vital information and working practical circuits, regardless of who is removing these posts even if its Z herself under duress or not, there is information contained in those posts that is unavailable else where I personally applaud any effort to rescue information which... lets be quite honest has already been put freely into the public domain. I'm not prepared to besmirch the lady and insinuate she's telling porkies regarding a “working unit” If the quality of the information she produces is anything to go by she could well have..And quite frankly I don’t care either way .. I do however hope every effort is made to recover the wealth of information freely and openly shared.
                  I also hope she is not in danger or under threat. a lot of folks seem to be getting a bit bent out of shape over what they say is worthless information presented by this lass who seemingly cant build anything lets make sure Slovenia has it all, before the options gone, and decide what to do with it later .... fair enough
                  Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Post Deleting

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                    Hi guys, did anyone consider Zilano may have deleted her own posts. As far as I
                    Cheers
                    I do not agree with this one.
                    And here is the reason why >
                    I have worked around with vBulletin Boards forum software,
                    and I tell you guys that the admins and sometimes even super-moderators
                    & moderators (of course if granted such priviledges by admins)
                    can modify/delete posts.
                    Maybe you will be interested to know that if admins see it fit
                    they do not allow members to delete their posts,but only modify them.
                    Please understand that I am not pointing my finger at staff members here,
                    its just something to clarify the possibilities of this forums software
                    as I have sometime been vBulletin admin.yep.

Here I must speculate that the way this forums here at energeticforum.com
                    behaves when I and others make postings is a doubtfoul situation
                    sorry to say that & and being off-topic but this version of vBulletin is old
                    and may have security "holes" .
                    So I strongly suggest Aaron and staff members to make a checkup
                    for such potentially obsolette security updates.
                    ps.I have a software somewhere in my cd-s which does analyze
                    for such problems and gives the forum owner suggestions.
                    Maybe this sounds -hacking- but do not be so amazed if this actually
                    goes on sometimes.
                    cheers...
                    << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Zilano's posts and deletion

Hi guys,

Whenever I find an interesting thread I just subscribe to it incase any deletion occurs. So I always have a backup in my mails. Regarding zilano's post if anyone has some sort of backup of it could you please share?

Thanks

Comment

• i found this

Zilano Design Doc a V1[1]

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                          Hey John sorry I missed your post
                          Im not sure about the resistors, but Im pretty sure about the diodes, I'll be honest I suck at electronics, I have studied this for a long time but not the electronics part my interests have been in the magnetic and electric field interactions.
                          You guys are the electronic experts but ou is in the coil configurations and the realization that energy is bidirectional you cannot create one without creating the others, It took me a long time to understand it.
                          Study it
                          I think resistors are here as "load". If you want to shut circuit in positive or negative half-wave you just use diodes....
                          Regarding electronics. I am willing to develop full electronic control including sine wave converter on the and of device. Work on driver is going on, but i need to wind some new coils as my old ones resonates above 1MHz, too high... So task of you guys is to figure out coils alignment/arrangement. As we all know, no magnetic transfer is included, thus no impact on driver coil. I have few ideas too, but need to test it....

Cinan

Comment

• There is an old adage - that you cannot explain anything to anyone until you have first explained it to yourself.

Hi Dave, I'd be pleased to see your explanation for -
                            "Im going to say it again its the electric field that transfer's energy not the magnetic field"

Think of Teslas vertical rods (hairpin); under a specifically resonant condition there is no voltage (nor magnetism).

But then do think about the spark itself (esp. X-Y-Z photon radiation excitation electron orbits) for this technology is about sparks and not switching - with the X and Y the sputtery orange spark; and Z ...........

David Gilmour - 07 - The Blue (With David Crosby and Graham Nash) - YouTube
                            Last edited by GSM; 01-17-2012, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Zilano Whereabouts

Well, she/he said something about a month long holiday coming up and I just suspect she's on holiday. She said she is rich, so she can afford some time away from the grind.

I've been studying Zilano's work. This is a very special person indeed and we need to be very grateful to her for all she has shared with us. She has been treated very poorly by some trolls here which is clear indication to me that what she is sharing is the real deal. Well, if you soak in what she has shared with us, it speaks for itself. It's very incredible indeed!!!
                              Last edited by Slovenia; 01-17-2012, 02:01 PM. Reason: Added some lines

Comment

• Zilano

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                                Well, she/he said something about a month long holiday coming up and I just suspect she's on holiday. She said she is rich, so she can afford some time away from the grind.

I've been studying Zilano's work. This is a very special person indeed and we need to be very grateful to her for all she has shared with us. She has been treated very poorly by some trolls here which is clear indication to me that what she is sharing is the real deal. Well, if you soak in what she has shared with us, it speaks for itself. It's very incredible indeed!!!
                                I agree Slovenia with what you've said. She's very bright indeed and what she was saying and guiding others had truths in it but now I think it's in our hands to build the devices she tried to explain.
                                I don't feel amazed about oil companies that penetrate these forums too and silence truth
                                At least we had a bit of light

Comment

Working...
                                X