No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using this theory we can not only understand how to get free electricity but we can unravel the mysteries of the universe, it is far reaching.
    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• I do not wish to derail this thread, I believe the Smith device can go ou very easily so I will refrain posting anything that does not have to do with this device specifically but will post my thoughts in the electric field of a magnet thread,
      I hope you will drop in occasionally to read my ramblings, most of my posts are theoretical but based on what I see in Gods creation.
      Believe in ou and the aether because its there.
      dave

Comment

• enjoyed this --- than you
        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia
          There is gold in Zilano's old deleted posts!!!
          did you find this? Its backed up on a google "snap shot" if not...
          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

There is gold in Zilano's old deleted posts!!!
            What's that?

Comment

• Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
              I don,t know what is happen in this thread...allot of pages and information's disappeared...maybe somebody can help us to understand what is happening
              here...

Anyway I saved the pages up to 31....unfortunately Zilano attachments was not saved.
              I also ,start to make an word document with all basic informations with some of the Zilano's picture attached , up to page 24 ....

If somebody have the complete pictures and Zilano attachments please make a document and post here for everybody .

Here is an winrar document with saved pages
              Don Smith device energetic forum.rar

I hope the information's what I have, will not disappear from my computer too ,
              Try PM this guy also ,, he might have all the info

Comment

• This is relevant to this thread so I will post it here

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                  Oh T-1000 of all the books you could have directed me to .. that one!!! dont get me wrong I love Leedskalnin and am lucky enough to have that particular book, The trouble is I find reading it to be like trying to sprint through treacle,
                  PMHsecretschematicPt2.wmv - YouTube
                  LeedskalninPhysics3.wmv - YouTube

Someone must test this man's theory.
                  If he was right, it would be uncovering significant piece of brilliant work!

Comment

• Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Thanks Dave45!! I like all your stuff. I'm trying to stay as focussed as possible on the Don Smith device right now. I think it's very close to being replicate-able by everyone.
                      This is the Don Smith device completed

Comment

• you can certainly include me in that email when you’ve finished your trawl Slovenia if you would be so kind ...I take a very special interest in posts and information that “disappears.”
                        Zs work is also here Don Zilano device 01 by Utopia Now on Prezi although I noted It has being “edited today “ so I suggest its no longer reliable your quite right Zs work is being taken down very fast, There is quite a lot of her work available here Zilano Design Doc a V1[1] ..regards D

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post

A true "flux capacitor" in the sense of the term. I've built a PMH but never took it any farther. It would be interesting to see how it interacts with a rotating magnetic field.

Thanks for posting the videos T1000, quite interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post

Strikes me T that the quickest way to get this principle tested is by the guys on the “gravity waves found” thread, They have made lots of PMHs and more importantly replicated the magnetic wheel with the original model T ford magnets Ed used, I’ve just put a post on the thread with the video link asking them if they would be kind enough …

Comment

• Zilano

I tried experiment you mentioned with ferrite rod from old radio. First I wound primary 10 turns CW (starting from left side of core center).
                              Then I took two wires (thinner then primary) twice longer then primary and soldered on one end a piece of another wire joining those ends. Then I wound it from center of core , one CW, second CCW.

Results are inconclusive. Testing shorted secondary in then way described on your schematic last picture and pulsing manually there was a blink of light in led only when connecting power source (9V battery), while when I reversed battery terminals I've got two blinks : one stronger when battery was connected to primary and one weak when circuit connection was broken.

What is the reason for that ? Maybe I have made non precise secondaries ? Each one is 20 turns but the space between turns are not ideally equal.
                              Last edited by boguslaw; 12-12-2012, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                                Zs work is also here Don Zilano device 01 by Utopia Now on Prezi although I noted It has being “edited today “ so I suggest its no longer reliable your quite right ......
                                Hi Duncan,
                                "Utopia now" had 4 posts in this forum. I had mail contact with him. He seems reliable and is very eager to have success with his experiments. I trust in his Prezi.
                                Hi Utopia Now,
                                please give some statements regarding your Prezi!
                                rgds John
                                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Working...
                                X