No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This wind charm thingy reminded me of our researches a bit so I bought it. The
    coils are wound the same direction but the outer one goes down inside itself and
    the inner one goes out around itself kinda like the toroid animations, Imagine if it
    was wide and short it would resemble the folding in on itself thing a toroid does.

Wind charm.wmv - YouTube

Like in this video. The dolphins know They are showing that the rotating and
    spiraling folding in on and around itself torus is defying buoyancy by it's action
    and energy retention, well that's my opinion anyway. Looks like a kind of gravity
    generation to me It's funny how air rings and smoke rings hold their form and direction laterally.
    Another funny thing is how common it is in nature.

Extraordinary Toroidal Vortices - YouTube

Comment

• I could probably build that castle faster...

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
      Please read and understand http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/...alnin_51pp.pdf. It is all about unidirectional vectors more than 70 years ago.
      Oh T-1000 of all the books you could have directed me to .. that one!!! dont get me wrong I love Leedskalnin and am lucky enough to have that particular book, The trouble is I find reading it to be like trying to sprint through treacle, I did build the PMH from his book perhaps 20 years ago.in fact here's a picture of it hanging from a very old banger https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-O...0/PICT0018.JPG
      isn’t there an English version of this book available yet? Still I'll dig it out and have another go at it in the cold light of day …. thanks T
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• I'm absolutely itching to purchase some HV diodes, HV capacitors, cable and terminals. I've already got two coils and a driver.

What to buy???

What components would your ideal device consist off if you had lots of cash?

Here is a potentially useful site:

Subminiature HV Rectifier - 2 to 5kV - 20mA-100ns - PPM Power Electronics

Comment

• It is inportent

Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
          Hi Zilano,

I would like to thank you for your very helpful input to this forum - I very much appreciate it.

Two quick questions if I may:

1. Is it still your understanding that a circuit which has a spark gap feeding the 80-turn step-down coil can never be COP>1 as the energy transfer is inductive?

2. Is it the case that where there is a spark gap in parallel with the 80-turn coil that there also has to be a capacitor in parallel to prevent the coil short circuiting the spark gap, and that capacitor is selected by measuring the inductance of the actual coil as wound and then using a nomograph to determine the size of capacitor needed? Presumably then, the coil/capacitor combination being at it's resonant frequency, presents a very high impedance to the input and so does not short-circuit the input waveform?

Thanks in advance for your help with these points, I'm still trying to get a basic understanding of this technology.

Patrick
          I want to keep this questions open

Comment

• Thank you Duncan for your excellent summary note, and for making those points. More folk need to be aware that energisations can occur faster than the speed of light, but peer review is *THE* 'schoolboy' barrier which must first be overcome.
            Also, as far as I am concerned you have clarified what has been in my mind for about a year.

In post 2262 I wrote that coils behave differently in impulse situations. In another I wrote that it is electron spin alignments which generate any magnetic field.

Is it not the case that iron/coated spaced Don Smith coil turns work better in this application, these having a higher quantity of surface electron orbits alignable by any turns current, and these orbits being like micro petals of a flower around the circumferential surface of a coil, though both inside and outside of the winding because between turns there is cancellation.
            My thought has been that when there is an axial direction high impulse voltage (spark gap) energisation, that a photonic avalanche through these resonantly aligned electron 'petals' occurs, and that this results in an excess local electromagnetic intensity much greater than that acheivable when current flows through the coil in classic fashion with the electron orbits precessing, and it is this photon avalanche which releases energy from the coil itself, NOT an imaginary reception from any 'aether'.

The excess axial scalar photonic radiation unavoidably generated is a by product of the process, cannot be shielded, but maybe it can be reverse trans-induced via axially aligned field coil assemblies (Morpher vid) in order to render the equipment neither dangerous nor interfering nor remotely detectable, for being mostly axial the coil sides would be safe, especially when overlaid with a similarly tuned transduction winding ?
            Last edited by GSM; 01-14-2012, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• Hi Farmhand.

Excellent. Your wincharm demonstrates what happens inside an alternating field energised inductor core, whether ferrite at RF, or soft iron at AC.

There is a central loss vortex which increases in size towards the core ends, and may be negated by drilling a hole through the centre of any solenoid required to respond quickly, or by using a thin sleeve of ferrite (NOT solid cross section) within any inductor required to respond to HF or impulse waveforms.

This is also why simplistic drawings of a static magnetic field within coils CANNOT be used to illustrate *dynamic* field situations.
              Last edited by GSM; 01-14-2012, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• Hey Duncan a very good compilation of information.

I cant look at a device and tell you what caps or what diodes you need, that is based on so many factors that have to do with your particular system.

Resonance between your coils is very important but just because you have achieved resonance between two coils will not get you ou.

Energy flows bidirectional whether you have constructed your system to do so or not, its the design that will determine ou or not, you must allow for bidirectional energy flow.

I froze a coil in water powered up that led me to realize there was an electric field as well as the magnetic field you have probably seen my ramblings on my thread "The Electric field of a Magnet", then I realized that the galaxy was the model we had to follow, for if we cant model our theory's after God's creation they are wrong.

It has been a short time that I have come to realize that energy is bidirectional, I have given you the model that I believe will work concerning the Don Smith device in the pic I posted, I have worked on other systems as well, the Hubbard coil you can find in my thread as well as a transformer I designed.

Everything is bidirectional and has to be symmetrical, then ou is easy, and natural.
                dave
                I just wanted to add one more thing OU is the norm not the exception
                Last edited by Dave45; 01-14-2012, 11:46 PM.
                Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                  Please read and understand http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/...alnin_51pp.pdf. It is all about unidirectional vectors more than 70 years ago.
                  I studied his work when I first got interested in what electricity was and how it worked.
                  The man was a genius
                  dave

Comment

• Further to my last post in response to Duncan's PDF - did not Tesla say that he had another (better) use for iron ? Iron/steel wire contains more electrons amenable to magnetically induced alignment, so could it be that coils here might be better fashioned out of ordinary fence wire, especially as they run in high volts/lower current mode ?

I have followed OU for some time, but I steadfastly refused to try anything before I could understand what might be happening, and I especially noted that whilst closed loop systems might provide better efficiencies, especially with CFL and LED lamps, they could not operate naturally beyond 100%.

Also I would not attempt to construct anything based upon unproven hearsay of OU, but I feel that here the capacitor charge longitudinal photonic avalanche through coincidental resonantly aligned coil electrons is like the cracking of an ultra-lightspeed whip over the coil, which is then set to resonate in a manner which may be transduced via amplitude demodulation.

Zilano's recent illustrations indicating the need for attention to polarity were another timely prompt for me, for longitudinal scalar avalanche (as developed by Tesla over helical winds) is a fundamentally natural (non aether) unipolar radiation event additionally capable of inducing electromagnetic oscillation as like back-EMF in a coil. The energy comes from the capacitor and coil, including any longitudinally radiated.

Comment

• I've had considerable difficulties with this last post, first completely lost, then unable to add two words to the re-write to make between brackets read -
                      (as developed by Tesla over cut length helical winds)

Also common earth iron is transmutable.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
                        ..... - did not Tesla say that he had another (better) use for iron ? Iron/steel wire contains more electrons amenable to magnetically induced alignment, so could it be that coils here might be better fashioned out of ordinary fence wire, especially as they run in high volts/lower current mode ?
                        Did not Stan Meyer use iron wire as well? I remember to have red about this.
                        I know ordinary bare fence wire to be zink plated unless it is PVC coated. Do you think this affects?
                        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Leedskalnin

TalkingToLeedskalnin's Channel - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                            I'm absolutely itching to purchase some HV diodes, HV capacitors, cable and terminals. I've already got two coils and a driver.

What to buy???

What components would your ideal device consist off if you had lots of cash?

Here is a potentially useful site:

Subminiature HV Rectifier - 2 to 5kV - 20mA-100ns - PPM Power Electronics
                            I don’t think its really a cost thing, after all as far as parts are concerned there are pathetically few,across this post most of them have been discussed, and don’t forget PJK has put a pretty solid component list together to be considered. John has suggested HVR- 1x microwave oven diodes which seem to have been superseded by HVM-12 Mr Clean also tells us he is using bog standard microwave oven diodes (in parallel) although he does tell us he's popping them reasonably regularly.
                            There is a wealth of information presented on this link but I'm probably to thick to understand what the guru's are telling me as regards the end game,and the windings! I'm not really looking forward to sticking my nose back into the enigma of Coral castle, like Mr Clean I am pretty much resined ..to having to try every winding combination including some methods not discussed here yet... if you like we’ve got plenty of monkeys in the room (and an ape ...me) but more typewriters are desperately needed if we are going to knock out Shakespeare !
                            However If we can catch up to Mr cleans level simply duplicating what better start could you have ? After all he's been good enough to describe every part of his construction drawn the circuit and given the coil construction what a great start! Better still It does something!
                            As for the coils, I have it at the back of my mind to try as far as possible to make them adjustable in other words try to make one of the fixed L2 coils slide as well! so buy some cardboard tubes.. not much spent there
                            Wow things to buy given limitless $$$$s, well an HV capacitor bank capped off with one or two of these Jennings 50 to 2000pf 12KV Vacuum Variable Capacitor | eBay would be nice.! Of course standard gear... frequency counter, scope,function generator capacitance meter It has been reported that every time TK gave a demonstration he manufactured a new unit out of junk, kitchen rolls nuts and bolts and wot not (In less than a day )and then destroyed it afterwards so no expensive equipment required (as long as you know exactly what your doing) which we don’t! My own thinking is a/ If possible what ever it is make it reversible and adjustable b/ If you are lucky enough to have a working example (which we do) follow it as exactly as you can c/ Be prepared to experiment with the parts which you can't make heads or tails of (which is in my case and most others is the various winding combinations and the concept of hot and cold electricity…
                            Still Tesla experimented and so can we! I wonder if he ever saw coral castle ?
                            Endless $$$ I bet the rest on this post will enjoy spending that too! A red flashing light to remind you when that HT is on is good!high voltage probe... Its endless … back to magnetic current
                            Last edited by Duncan; 01-15-2012, 11:50 AM.
                            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Zinc plated ?
                              That is a very good question John, especially in view of zinc having other 'energy' related uses ; but I do not know. Some of the best ferrite rods useable up to about 5MHz include zinc; nickel too.

However I have always viewed plastic types of conductor insulation, especially when turns are close wound or close to any metallic core, tend to limit the efficiency/speed with which a resulting coil can transduce HF alternations and impulses.
                              My choice would be for air spaced bare wire (as per Don), with any core to be gapped and fabricated into a thin cylindrical form using ferric based rods or wires, though I also wonder whether a core would degrade the initial impulse energisation more than it would improve field concentration.
                              Last edited by GSM; 01-15-2012, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• Hot and cold electricity is one way to think about it I guess, if you think about how a gallaxy has a galacitc rift or galactic plane so does the field that orbits your coil moveing in both directions one with a cw and the other with a ccw spin, this is the difference between volts and amps.
                                I hope you are starting to see whats happening with a coil and the aether field that surrounds it.

every time you fire up a coil you are creating a small galaxy like field that surrounds the coil, and if this is so you can see that there is no such thing as a black hole it is just the magnetic center, or magnetic core of a galaxy.

I just woke up need coffee, talk at ya later
                                dave
                                Last edited by Dave45; 01-15-2012, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X