No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when you control both sides of the energy spectrum that your working with, even friction will become negligible.
    Everything is energy, everything has an energy flow that is bidirectional
    Last edited by Dave45; 01-13-2012, 04:55 PM.
    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Current measurement cw/ccw

Coil:
      core diameter:...76mm
      core material:....cardboard
      turns:...............37cw / 37 ccw
      wire length:.......2 x 9m
      wire diameter:....1.2mm
      wire spacing:.....1.2mm
      copper mass: 220g

Still pondering because of differing resonance frequencies
      I question my setup
      Last edited by JohnStone; 01-11-2013, 10:04 PM.
      Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• While searching the net for more info I come accross this link :
        Tesla Technology Experimenter's Kit (Build your own Multi-Wave Oscillator!)

I do not know if they are serious ...looks some amateurish somehow ....

Comment

• love Ingener99

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
          Yeah, this guy is awesome, he MUST have a Smith built that kicks ass hard
          In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
          In the expert's mind there are few.
          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• coils

Hi John,

Coils must behave quite differently between series R/sine generator/connected and spark-gap/impulse/OC excitations.

Another aspect is that coils are not just inductances in isolation, but real world componentature reactively coupling with the natural impedance of the ambient space they occupy. Thus the moment either one or both ends of any coil are coupled to anything, their characteristics become modified, and if they are being measured via end connected equipment, then the circuit modification of performance thus induced could be said to be due to an aether, whereas it is not. Dr Stiffler does not measure activity via direct connections.

Something else I puzzle over about circuits illustrated in this thread where one half of a winding is shorted, as if to reflect an induced field component or tune resonance then the shorted portion resonance cannot fail to be of a higher frequency and thus cannot be identical to that of the driven half, the shorted portion needing either turn number or spacing adjustment in order to be useful.

Also, if this short-tuned coil is nulling some harmonic radiation to ambient, such that spatial field energy remains locked-in, might it be even more useful for the activated coil to be assisted by shorted or tuned windings on both axis ends ? (as per the video referenced above by Dave/MrClean)
            Last edited by GSM; 01-14-2012, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• opposite coils.....

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
              Yeah, this guy is awesome, he MUST have a Smith built that kicks ass hard
              opposite coils, opposite current here's the old school having some fun with it
              St. Mary's H.S. Physics - Magnetic Forces Between Wires should think health and saftey and the thought police would be jumping all over this in this day and age
              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• I dont want to be misleading I do not have a working device, my idea's are all theoretical, but I believe this is why Ramero's rig worked, and alot of other devices.

If you want to build a magnet motor you need to wind a shorted coil on each coil on both sides just like the Ramero rig, it must be wound opposite the coil winding.

There is a bidirectional energy flow through everything and when we pull from one we get a build up of the other but if we run one into a shorted coil on one side and the other into a shorted coil on the other side we capture that buildup and put it to work, and this allows energy to flow.
                This is how lenz bites us in the butt we are not collecting it and we get a buildup that causes heat, everything is bidirectional everything
                Last edited by Dave45; 01-14-2012, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Resonance is very important but if you do not allow for bidirectional energy flow you will never have a ou device.

Comment

• this is how an antenna transmits we run one into the ground causing a buildup of the other, one is attracted to our planet(the one we run in ground) the other is repelled (the one we transmit)
                    When we use a radio to receive and transmit we are using the earths magnetic field to do so.

Comment

• This is also why the N machine only pulls amps, he only built half the machine, but it can be done easier using no moving parts.

Comment

• by employing bidirectional energy flow you also reduce resistance and friction, well I guess resistance and friction are the same thing, it is caused by lenz.

Comment

• Questions for Zilano

Hi Zilano,

I would like to thank you for your very helpful input to this forum - I very much appreciate it.

Two quick questions if I may:

1. Is it still your understanding that a circuit which has a spark gap feeding the 80-turn step-down coil can never be COP>1 as the energy transfer is inductive?

2. Is it the case that where there is a spark gap in parallel with the 80-turn coil that there also has to be a capacitor in parallel to prevent the coil short circuiting the spark gap, and that capacitor is selected by measuring the inductance of the actual coil as wound and then using a nomograph to determine the size of capacitor needed? Presumably then, the coil/capacitor combination being at it's resonant frequency, presents a very high impedance to the input and so does not short-circuit the input waveform?

Thanks in advance for your help with these points, I'm still trying to get a basic understanding of this technology.

Patrick
                          Attached Files

Comment

• everything is bidirectional

Comment

• Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• one more then I'll quit

can you hear me now

Comment

Working...
                                X