Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
    Please pay attention to amp meter in Tesla Trasmitting coil when LEDs there are connected in Tesla Receiving coil and when they are not. The amp draw drops when load is attached. This is most mysterious part right before your eyes opposing what conventional electricans say about amp draw with and without load...!

Comment

• Originally posted by Peculian View Post
      Hi all !
      It was good that all you guys are giving some useful insights wich
      are very handy for the matter we are searching for here.
      a simple example :> if you have a tv set ,for it to work and be of good use
      you know all parts have their own importance.you know what I mean
      here A capacitor big or small,every diode big or small or another
      piece inside wich has gone bad = not a working tv set device.
      Well,you can be sure the same rule applies in don smith or other
      free-energy devices.So,every piece of good info is welcome here.
      The diodes: I was thinking to go a bit back in time, when there in
      pre-diode era existed the tube-diodes & triodes.
      What about them ? If we use those stuff again to see some results
      and maybe good results ?
      Think about it folks,Ed.Gray used the tube-diode
      as a very-fast switching component, and everyone who knows his researches
      knows what impressive results he got using them.
      The quenched spark here (Tesla`s most succesful switching device)
      is for sure a top-winner in my modest opinion.
      Especially when it comes to cut off some precious economics earnings.

@Mr.Clean.
      a question : Maybe I am in advance to make this question but,
      did you have the time and/or opportunity to extend your experiments
      on the part of the isolation transformer yet ?
      If there`s sush experiments on the go please share the info.Thanks.
      Unfortunately Don Smith never shows what type of isolation transformers
      he used for his great results.
      cheers !
      Not yet, but yes ive thought of that too, i'll need to wind one up.
      I wonder if a Thane Heins bi-toroid could be wound for isolation?
      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
      In the expert's mind there are few.
      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
        Capacitor configuration 8 x 660 volts 30 mf
        parallel 240 mf @ 660 volts = 52.272 joules
        series 5280 volts 3.75 micro farads = 52.272

Now 1 joule is one watt per second.
        So if you really did charge your caps in 1 second and IF they were in either a series or parallel configuration and IF there were no other capacitors in that part of the circuit...
        you have 6 watts in
        52.272 watts out.
        It is imperative you close the loop.
        WOW great job with the calculations, and this isnt totally done yet, so i imagine it will perform better still.

Thanks for this though, i cant wait to get the rest done, very soon
        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
          Hi Mr Clean, What do you mean by fully charged ?

does it charge them in series to 4800 volt or in parallel to 600 volts, either
          way that's 43.2 joules. Quite a bit, should sound louder than a small rifle shot.
          And kill like one too. Don't take that as wowser's words though because I like rifles. Just sayin.

Going by the discharges at the end of the video I seen it doesn't look like 43 joules.

Here's 4.4 uf at 700 volts discharged for comparison.

They were charged by my Tesla coil receiving from a 12 volt powered
          transmitter. That was a while ago I know now why.

700 volt cap charge.wmv - YouTube

Cheers
          hi buddy, thanks for the vid! good idea to compare to other known value discharges, good one!!
          So you saying that it does not look like fully charged?

What i mean by fully charged is that they are in parallel with 30uf each, so 240uf @660v
          (not correct values just the caps i had at hand)
          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• opposite coils - YouTube
            Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• What are the two cube shaped parts? Diodes?

I remember when I was at school and the naughty boy stuck two wires in the plug socket of the design and technology room and dropped one on the other.

The sparks looked very similar, that was 240v 13amp. Woahh!!!
              Last edited by soundiceuk; 01-13-2012, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
                The equation for power is 1/2 x C x V x V per cap
                remember the C value has to be divided by one million
                Provided your charge time of 1 second is accurate.
                We need to know the configuration ie parallel or series and your total input power.
                It looks like you are way over unity, but we have to be careful.
                What I would suggest is that you look at the Zilano circuit in Patrick Kelly's latest PDF. In it he shows how to loop the power.
                If your input is 6 watts at 12 volts you can use a 16 volt DC cap as input. Patrick Kelly's pdf shows you the value in Zilano's circuit. You would then wind an output transformer as per Patrick Kelly's pdf. This would deliver
                enough to power your input. You can use a zener diode to the correct value to limit the voltage to about 12 volts. If you do loop the loop it is advisable to put another spark gap in the circuit to act as a lightning arrestor to prevent meltdown. The output transformer should go across your output cap or caps. (It would not affect resonance at this point in the circuit.)
                Patrick Kelly's book also shows you how to use a zener diode. Simply use the find facility and it should take you right there.
                If it works, after you have climbed down from the ceilling, could you contact Patrick so that we can have a well written schematic and pictures. Remember a good photo is worth a thousand words.
                3.75 microfarads in series
                240 microfarads in parallel
                Ok i will look back over that Thanks!!
                So a monster capacitance 16 volt, and figure out the zener diode, ok cool
                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• think of a coil as a wheel on an axial which is spring loaded, when you push it forward and let go it flys back but its even more directional than that, if pulsed from one side on a one layered coil it will come back to the end being pulsed, setup using cw and ccw wound coils it is a symmetrical system energy can be awesome, every coil effects every other coil, if built right your are useing what is called lenz in conventional systems, symmetrical

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                    hi buddy, thanks for the vid! good idea to compare to other known value discharges, good one!!
                    So you saying that it does not look like fully charged?

What i mean by fully charged is that they are in parallel with 30uf each, so 240uf @660v
                    (not correct values just the caps i had at hand)
                    It's too difficult to tell by the video so I'm not saying that, I kinda had it in my
                    head that they would be in series in which case I would've expected a louder
                    bang for 43 joules, only real way to tell is to measure the capacitance and
                    then charge them and measure the voltage.

Electronic assistant has a calculator for the charge/energy in a capacitor.
                    Electronics Assistant 4.2, free electronics calculator - Free Software Catalogue

Cheers

Comment

• You can think of the aether as being elastic you push on it, it pushes back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                        You can think of the aether as being elastic you push on it, it pushes back.
                        Resonance and Tesla Coil Basics - YouTube
                        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• when you send one you have one coming back
                          Standing Waves Generated by String Vibration - YouTube
                          when you only collect only on one end, no symmetry = lenz

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                            You can think of the aether as being elastic you push on it, it pushes back.
                            Conformng Harmein Nassim aether is a state of perfect equilibrum.
                            - As such it is not elastic.
                            - Apart from this the equilibrum can be distorted. The backlash from distortion indicates a form of elasticity.

So I understand that we talk about two different properties of aether. But these properties might have no imaginable mechanical counterpart. There are energetic states.
                            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                              Wow Mr clean – your going along like a steam train .. I start to wonder what (if anything) is going to halt your incredible advances! There are bound to be some attempts to stop you doing what you are, there always is! I suspect you'll be contacted by various people who you hold in high esteem and who's name is well known in the “free energy” community, you'll be told various stories along the lines of … The device you are working on will severely affect weather patterns anywhere it is used. Or perhaps.... the device you are working on is part of a weapons system that can have dire consequences.....
                              After all assuming free energy is available (and I know it is) Then the information concerning how to obtain it must have been controlled and curtailed for years (That’s the likes of you and me Mr clean and other experimenters on this forum)
                              As well as the many who have quite clearly crossed the finishing line in the subject you are experimenting with already, and we know who they are .. after all they are trying to advance your project (without being to obvious) notice in every case the information given is “guarded”.
                              After all how many forums and web sites running threads on Tesla /Smith /Kapanadze systems have you studied that just go dormant and dry up without revealing specific information (far to many) In fact nearly all of them!
                              what if there is an element of truth in the weapon theories? Well I'm not to keen on the Banksters that are driving our bus at the moment! “Madam la guillotine” didn’t prove up to the task of stopping them years ago perhaps a new contraption might ?
                              As for effecting the weather.... it needs effecting and in a far more efficient manner than HAARP seems to be doing, You have already shared and demonstrated far more than I would have expected you would be allowed to, seemingly without being hampered (so far). I hope you come through the storm of propaganda and miss – direction that is almost certainly coming your way and manage to keep posting clear direct information with out getting plagued with constant demands to prove over unity (another miss- direction). Luckily you have already posted enough specific information for people to replicate, that’s almost unheard of in its own right! .try and keep up the good work
                              Hehe, well i am pleased to contribute to the objective of realizing Don's work,

And still only claim to be just a humble youtube experimenter with little knowledge in my opinion, who was just gullible enough ( joke) to believe Don and try it

Certainly there are more knowledgable than me, and soon we all will have this.

Mopozco and so many other Smith replicators here are advanced further beyond my understanding, but...

To drive a car, you dont need to be a mechanic,
                              and to follow a recipe, you dont need to be the iron chef,
                              and to build to Smith device...

"you dont have to know what you're doing at all" -Don L Smith

his words

in the end, these are just simple components we put together in a certain way, and it is a duplicatable physical thing

No genie in a bottle or mysterious magic, possible for everyone to do.
                              I dont make much money, and thats not important, its the time it takes to learn and build which is the hard part, not the actual assembly.

Next isolation transformer and potential self-running, talk to you all soon
                              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                                Conformng Harmein Nassim aether is a state of perfect equilibrum.
                                - As such it is not elastic.
                                - Apart from this the equilibrum can be distorted. The backlash from distortion indicates a form of elasticity.

So I understand that we talk about two different properties of aether. But these properties might have no imaginable mechanical counterpart. There are energetic states.
                                I agree it is not elastic but when pulsing a coil you can think of it as elastic,
                                for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Comment

Working...
                                X