X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurt's seup vs. Don's

Hi Zilano,
    please help my tortured brain!
    Your drawing regarding Kurt's setup shows + in the middle secondary. OK so far.
    But what is exactly different at Don's setup with minus in the middle? Is it because he did not use cw/ccw at secondary?
    I'm stuck. Please help lifting fogs!
    rgds John
    Last edited by JohnStone; 01-10-2012, 11:36 AM.
    Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• cw/ccw

Sometimes I feel there might be confusion regarding cw/ccw. This is cwccw.pngmy notion. Do we agree on this?

You can tilt the coils 180 degree and the picture is identical for each case.
      Sailor's rule: Follow the strands (turns)of a rope (coil) in the ascending direction. If this twist direction is from left to right -> cw (Z-type - see below)/ if from right to left -> ccw (S-type - see below)

Wikipedia picture: Laid rope, also called twisted rope, is historically the prevalent form of rope, at least in modern western history. Common twisted rope generally consists of three strands and is normally right-laid, or given a final right-handed twist. The ISO 2 standard uses the uppercase letters S and Z to indicate the two possible directions of twist, as suggested by the direction of slant of the central portions of these two letters. The handedness of the twist is the direction of the twists as they progress away from an observer. Thus Z-twist rope is said to be right-handed, and S-twist to be left-handed.
      Last edited by JohnStone; 01-10-2012, 11:43 AM.
      Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• not forgotten question

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
        I would like to replicate this and wondered if someone could answer my questions.

1. Do the primary and secondary need to have a ratio of 1:4 for length of coil and weight?

*1/4 length and equal as possible in weight (to follow Don AND Tesla rules)

2. What is the turns ratio? If the primary has 2 turns, does the secondary have 8, 4 CW & 4 CCW?

*turns will determine power distribution, but you will kinda just end up with what you need by the dictated lengths.

3. Can car audio cable be used as it has many strands and is made with good insulation against interference?

*i've gotten results with $2/ft 8 gauge oxygen free cable... but also crappy wire with minimal insulation has worked seemingly the same

4. Is there any two wires available off the shelf that have the cross sectional area ratio we need? If not we could do a group buy on some. Any ideas?

*prob, never looked too hard lol

5. Can anyone make a rough parts list to build on?

*hehe...yes, but they are different depending on which setup you are thinking of

6. Can the coil be adapted for just voltage (no1 coil on Tesla's patent) by just making the secondary turns CW? This will power any of the bulbs that people are using on the joule ringer thread.

*sure, just ground one end of L2 and volts build up with the turns respectively, but there is such a thing as too long of a coil when dealing with air-cores.
        Transformers with cores will carry the flux to each ends of the coil, but air-core have sweet spots, my setup goes dim with cores, freq is too high i guess, about 200khz

7. Would making the distance of the coil turns a ratio of 1:4 make the resonance stronger?

*idk, easy to try though

8. Almost all Tesla coils that make sparks have a pankake (planar) coil as the primary. It makes sense to me that this would work better too. The spacing of turns would probably make the resonance stronger too?

*there are more than one reason to use different shaped primaries, flat, conical, helical, all have their own advantages and disadvantages.

9. This is the big question, but just rolling around in my head! 'theoldscientist' on youtube said something to me that made me realise that the magnifying transmitter is actually wound transmitting coil CW and receiving coil CCW.

*thats cool, not sure, try it i guess

Therefore all receiving coils place no extra load on primary! lol

*yes thats where the magic happens with the classic Tesla coils, not using the first coil, harvest the remote secondaries, and the first secondary could be duplicated

The magnifying transmitter is a bit like a hairpin circuit, but sending scalar waves through the ground.

*idk, but it sure does behave like a universal energy

Your thoughts on any of these questions/ideas hopefully will carry us forward little.

*"to infinity and beyond"

PS Also thought this might be useful to some people who have never seen it before:

Tesla Memorial Society - VIDEOS and PUBLICATIONS
        Hope that answered some things
        In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
        In the expert's mind there are few.
        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Question regarding necessity of high voltage for Don setup

Hello guys,
          I come accross this thread recently and I have read it all with great interest .
          Yet there is something wich I do not understand completely : Why it is necessary to work with so high voltages ? I understand that Don said that extracted energy will be E=(voltsxampers)xherts squared ...But why we can't make a circuit in wich let's say primary is feed with 9 V and we will have in secondary if will respect ration 1:4 , 36 V . Then make this circuit to resonate and extract let's say 4 times more power that we put in so making it autofeed and produce something whatever small power "for nothing" ?
          I guess that if this would be posible will be much more easy to experiment different setups , get much more easy and more cheap components to use in the circuit and have not so much danger in making it even by peoples wich do not have much knowledge in electronics .
          So is it a specific condition wich I mised wich prevent building a scaled down in voltage prototype just for experiment purpose and after making it work then scale it up to whatever voltage and amperage everyone need to produce and consume ?

I guess also that RESONANCE have a BIG role in this circuit .
          Interesed peoples about strange effects happening at resonance may watch this movie about HUTCHINSON EFFECT : The Hutchison Effect - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
            dons coils were cw.cw based on centre tapped trafo. yes polarity changes with the way we do a coil cw or ccw. an electromagnet is wound first layer cw from left to right when we reach the end the second layer is wound again on top of first layer cw right to left and many layers make it strong magnet but winding is in one direction either cw or ccw layering coil doesn't change direction of coil. if u started winding cw then all layers will be cw. or if u started winding ccw then all layers wound ccw. so poles remain same north as north and south as south. changing direction of coiling changes poles. suppose if u wound cw first layer and then ccw 2nd layer and same number of turns on both layers then first layer of poles neutralizes 2nd layer of poles. so no electromagnet.

important: the split lower end of cw cw centre tapped trafo(like don) produces amps and the upper half produces voltage. split coiling is done to separate volts and amps. and to have less or more volts one can tap lesser or more turns of upper half. for more or less amps one can tap more or less turns of lower half. in this way we can adjust our power requirement adjustable.

rgds

zzzz
            Hey again, yes there is definitely use for both directions, and i still dont know myself which to stick with
            *cause in vid 15 WITH CW/CW i was able to charge caps no prob, i think my B&W coil couldve prob stayed wound as before??,

but easy to re-wind if i choose lol

I did try the Led experiment u mentioned (Sorta) lol well i didnt use a tiny battery, just detached the secondary output connections, and the Led lights both directions.

But here's the thing... while connected...

..Im EARTH grounding the center tap (as i always have) directly along with the neg black output wire, so the middle would have to be neg right?, and running the output ends thru hwbr's i cutting off whatever neg cycles are coming off L2's, im seeing AC qualities (lighting both directions) but am cutting off neg by using the output diodes forward facing.

Im still confused,

but output is the same wheather i use the neg OR the pos out of the bridge rectifier ?
            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Cata_2012 View Post
              Hello guys,
              I come accross this thread recently and I have read it all with great interest .
              Yet there is something wich I do not understand completely : Why it is necessary to work with so high voltages ? I understand that Don said that extracted energy will be E=(voltsxampers)xherts squared ...But why we can't make a circuit in wich let's say primary is feed with 9 V and we will have in secondary if will respect ration 1:4 , 36 V . Then make this circuit to resonate and extract let's say 4 times more power that we put in so making it autofeed and produce something whatever small power "for nothing" ?
              I guess that if this would be posible will be much more easy to experiment different setups , get much more easy and more cheap components to use in the circuit and have not so much danger in making it even by peoples wich do not have much knowledge in electronics .
              So is it a specific condition wich I mised wich prevent building a scaled down in voltage prototype just for experiment purpose and after making it work then scale it up to whatever voltage and amperage everyone need to produce and consume ?

I guess also that RESONANCE have a BIG role in this circuit .
              Interesed peoples about strange effects happening at resonance may watch this movie about HUTCHINSON EFFECT : The Hutchison Effect - YouTube
              Well, in a sense there are many things out there that do that with simple transistors.

Bedini said he was working with the same radiant energy as Tesla, but with low voltage, and catching the Bemf spikes(ambient background) that result from the OFF switch of the transistor.

BUT as you said, power is volts squared and freq squared,

So here, using a constant changing magnetic field, we can resonate the coils, taking away resistance, turning them into virtual superconductors at room temperature

Done by disturbing the Ambient background with an extreme high level of potential, so that it returns energy while trying to ground the initial disturbance

Sure u could use low voltage, but the same power source can run an ignition coil... so why not?
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Thanks for answer Mr.Clean , but I have the feeling I do not put the question in the right terms . Le'ts rephrase it so : The superconductor efect of the coils occurs only at high voltages ? If yes wich is the lower limits after wich it occurs ? 9kv ? 35 kv ? If the fenomenon of resonance produce superconduction of the coils can it be reproduced at lower voltage too ?
                Did anyone of you guys manage to obtain and observe the "flux of power flowing in exterior of the coils and having electroluminiscent proprieties " - the cold electricity wich is described in Vasilatos book and some said Tesla obtained ?

Comment

Thanks for answer Mr.Clean , but I have the feeling I do not put the question in the right terms . Le'ts rephrase it so : The superconductor efect of the coils occurs only at high voltages ? If yes wich is the lower limits after wich it occurs ? 9kv ? 35 kv ? If the fenomenon of resonance produce superconduction of the coils can it be reproduced at lower voltage too ?
                  Did anyone of you guys manage to obtain and observe the "flux of power flowing in exterior of the coils and having electroluminiscent proprieties " - the cold electricity wich is described in Vasilatos book and some said Tesla obtained ?
                  Yes, but as Don mentioned, you can double your power with doubling voltage, so yes you could use lower voltage and find spike into the hundreds of volts..

But why not then... use thousands of volts, because current on the primary coil is a waste?

And if you drew from the initial power source, (because you are saying the current, you cant step up the volts and not lessen the current in the same wire) and you would only be subject to the limits of the battery

The magic happens when you induce the secondary, then you see amps and volts, when all you used was basically voltage for L1
                  Just my 2 cents
                  Last edited by mr.clean; 01-11-2012, 01:16 AM.
                  -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Obviously you have right ..when it will come to make a generator wich someone will use to power it's house or business . I was thinking just to make an experimental scaled down prototype to test with it what's happen in situation x or y ..or to try different setups and understand their pros and contas . Then after I 'll manage to understand how exactly the circuit works ...going to replicate it with higher voltage and exponential gain in power . But unfortunately I'm not too good in electronics to make the circuit myself ...It would of been greeat if someone wich have a working circuit could of made a scaled down proptotype and post here the schematics of it .

Comment

• Your driving coil is wrong

The primary needs to be wound like the secondary but powered in reverse
                      if you want energy to exit the secondary at the outer ends
                      you power the primary at the outer ends
                      then the kick back will enter your secondary in the right direction

If one side is volts and the other is amps as Don states then they need to be out of phase, that means you need to power the primary cww and cw out of phase, if you dont power the primary out of phase then they clash and cancel no energy.
                      Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• @Dave45
                        Both center tabs (primary and secondary) of the coils connected to seperate earth-rods?

Comment

Obviously you have right ..when it will come to make a generator wich someone will use to power it's house or business . I was thinking just to make an experimental scaled down prototype to test with it what's happen in situation x or y ..or to try different setups and understand their pros and contas . Then after I 'll manage to understand how exactly the circuit works ...going to replicate it with higher voltage and exponential gain in power . But unfortunately I'm not too good in electronics to make the circuit myself ...It would of been greeat if someone wich have a working circuit could of made a scaled down proptotype and post here the schematics of it .
                          Exactly what I thought too Zilano can we scale down setup to 12V input for example ? Just to find the method of building and tuning device for decoupling primary from secondary. And to be safe.
                          later i would also very much like to get it working in 50Hz frequency and 230V as a power minimizer (not OU even) to power Peter Davey sonic boiler. Then the final stage would be HV which is hard because we have no equipment and experience.
                          Can we for example convert proposed experiment with ferrite rod shorted secondary transformer into full circuit with resonance on primary and secondary drived by mosfet oscillator at 12V with decoupling secondary and thus prove the key concept ?
                          In low voltage there is much more possibilities like large capacitors (two electrolytic can be joined to obtain large nonpolar) and also high frequency with ferrite core.

Is this is impossible then why ? I saw one Russian guy who has many patents on resonant ferrite transformers whch are decoupling secondary resonant circuit from primary.
                          Last edited by boguslaw; 01-10-2012, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• Here are few quotations from what other peoples have said on a SR dedicated threads wich migh worth to be aware of ...althought I do not know if they are true or not :

"Just understand the power of exponential multiplication and that electricity is created from cavitation and when you break the mach levels and larger particles form, more energy is produced. It is not linear as the people that replicated Hubbard figured out through experimentation. It is all about acceleration as Quarktoo AKA TheBuzz preached to deaf ears for years. Higher voltage (tension on the electron sea) moves the electron at higher speed. Acceleration.

Here are the places where the magic happens:
                            • 50KV x-ray is produced.
                            • 80KV neutron is produced.
                            "Energy does not come from nowhere, it has to have a source. Mass = energy - Maxwell. It is stored potential and in order to unlock it, you need to create a cavitation. All free energy machines cavitate mass somewhere in the process. No exceptions.

Tesla liked to work with high pressure nitrogen as a mass source. Free energy devices have been produced in the past using nitrogen by others. Any element from 56 down will transmute just fine if you know the techniques used to do that."

- Where the SR193/Tapanadze copper coil tubes are actually filled with magnetic oxygen gas or Ruggero Santilli's Magnegas gas, then being blasted with HV pulses to create neutrons that then are captured somehow to power light bulbs and motors, is a fascinating design concept.
                            As the wiki neutron article says, that one has to somehow protect oneself from neutron emissions, maybe that is why Kapandze is sick?

If the above is what TK and SR193 actually did in their devices, has it been confirmed by anyone? It seems like a really complicated design to prove this theory?

Is there a way to shield the TK/SR193 device so it is not a neutron emitter outside the device?
                            "

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                              well if u r using earth then stick to don.

cw cw

rgds
                              zzzz
                              ultimately yes follow Don, but just trying to wrap my head around this

And he did mention the other methods of winding, so surely more than 1 will work, I actually have all 3 types in the Tesla patent wound

Even the half-doubled back one, just havent played with all of them yet.

Maybe i'll do a vid soon comparing them, (sigh) in time
                              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Be patient grasshopper

I too am a bit sultry about not being able to do things in the lab but that is ok. We have many here that are making good headway and the explanations are continuing to come. This is a very good thing

Originally posted by a.king21
                                This is the best Don Smith replication I've seen. Trouble is it's all in Russian. Could someone contact him and ask his advice?
                                There's replication upon replication on this site.

Yes it makes me mad that I haven't replicated.

DYNATRON / FreeEnergyLT / FreeEnergyLT

On the other hand if he provides the breakthrough..

Comment

Working...
                                X