Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zilano

It is incorrect, the 90 degrees contacts on rotor N. Tesla ment to be on coil shorting in right time for magnetic field kick helping another coil.

Please see Ismael Aviso Tech Ambient extraction basic principles part 2 / 3 - YouTube regarding coil shorting and what happens there.

Also not sure on Fig 2. because nobody really seen original Kapanadze circuit...
    Last edited by T-1000; 01-03-2012, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• To err is human Patrick your efforts have raised the anti in this project considerably! Just look at the numbers the thread is attracting!! many people are going to attempt a build in due course, I'm sure
      as we all learn and progress you will probably have to change a few more odds and sods as more information and knowledge becomes available, Like the majority of folks on this thread I'm delighted to see you actively involved and translating the material with your usual elite style and adding it to that magnificent Tome of a book that I'm sure we are all familiar with! Best wishes please keep doing it!
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• The clip Z is indicating

Don Smith Device Project Part 20a: Bell-shaped Wave-Form and Output Testing - YouTube
        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
          rememeber cold electricity is not affected by shorting! and does not load input.
          The purpose of shorting is not that. When you have 2 coils on same core, the shorted coil goes into generator mode for that very short moment of time. This is where you get amplified amperage on second coil.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
            The purpose of shorting is not that. When you have 2 coils on same core, the shorted coil goes into generator mode for that very short moment of time. This is where you get amplified amperage on second coil.
            Exactly my idea ! Huge magnetic pulse or even oscillation maybe.

Comment

• shorting at peak

shorting coil test 1 .wmv - YouTube

here is video from woppy doing same thing , you can see a peak wave when shorted correctly which can be used to charge a capacitor as done by ismael ..as he is doing thru electronics , woopy is doing using magnets and coil

Comment

• Originally posted by hello_all View Post
                shorting coil test 1 .wmv - YouTube

here is video from woppy doing same thing , you can see a peak wave when shorted correctly which can be used to charge a capacitor as done by ismael ..as he is doing thru electronics , woopy is doing using magnets and coil
                This seems not to be related to the shorted (double cw/ccw) coil discussed in this forum.
                The demonstration shows rather a step up function performed via a transformer. Every coil will produce a high voltage peak (flyback) after a short circuit.
                This does not mean that there is any energy gain.
                rgds John
                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Length of wires

Hi all,
                  I am confused regarding the length ratio of the coil wires. I hope we can agree for unambiguous statements.

Some of you posted a ratio of 1:4 others of 1:8 and others any even factor. what is correct?

What is the basis of ratio: single short coil or both cw/ccw?

What about wavelength and lambda 1/4 dipole. It is understandable when normal tesla coil applied. But what about reverse tesla coil? Lambda 1/4 dipole requires earth connection in order to function. How are the facts if reverse tesla output coils (short cw/ccw) have earth connection?
                  rgds John
                  Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Harmonics

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                    Hi all,
                    I am confused regarding the length ratio of the coil wires. I hope we can agree for unambiguous statements.

Some of you posted a ratio of 1:4 others of 1:8 and others any even factor. what is correct?

What is the basis of ratio: single short coil or both cw/ccw?

What about wavelength and lambda 1/4 dipole. It is understandable when normal tesla coil applied. But what about reverse tesla coil? Lambda 1/4 dipole requires earth connection in order to function. How are the facts if reverse tesla output coils (short cw/ccw) have earth connection?
                    rgds John

I think this is like harmonics on a violin string. It can be accomplished through different lenghts octave or 2 octaves note makes no such difference.
                    By the way John what can be done to protect transmission on TV by HV? I'm asking you cause you're more experienced than me on TV's
                    Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                      I think this is like harmonics on a violin string. It can be accomplished through different lenghts octave or 2 octaves note makes no such difference.
                      By the way John what can be done to protect transmission on TV by HV? I'm asking you cause you're more experienced than me on TV's
                      Thanks.
                      There is no easy way as the electromagentic radiation covers a wide range of frequencies and every wire performs an individual antenna. A spark can easily radiate up to GHz. It is like a bucket with lots of holes of different diameter. You loose water and get wet.
                      The energies radiated are much more than you receive from your broadcast station and every piece of metal in your TV circuit receives energy.
                      We deal with powerful radiations! Usaully this is not tolerated by law! We distub radio, Police wireless..... too!

Suppressing noise radiaton is a tedious matter and takes a lot of effort and equipment in professional circuits.

You can disconnect your TV but unfortunately not that of your neighbour.

One way could be to use a closed metal case - unfortunately this is not preferred for experimenting as long you have not the funds to use a metal container as lab. Anyway - if you place your setup on an (very good) earthed sheet metal (insulated i.e. by wood bord) might help.

Use short wires within your setup. Most setups seen in vids are excellent radiation machines.

Use HF blockers (ferrite ring with 2 windings 20 turn cw/ccw) for power in / power out - near to your setup in order to prevent long wires radiating. Radiation performs on both wires (i.e. plus / GND) the same and such a blocker is transparent for opposite current directions and blocks if both wires perform in the same direction like HF.

The major focus now is to get OU. Later on the experiments will check if sparks can be omitted. There are a lot of other measures available but they need to be adjusted to the final schematic.
                      rgds John
                      Last edited by JohnStone; 01-04-2012, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• Basic physics

Interesting and excellent lectures in English from Nassim Haramein regarding current field theory, density of vacuum, vortices .... understandable for mere mortals. OU is genuine part in microscopic and macroscopic structures and no exotic idea.
                        rgds John

Comment

• Shorted coil = mirror.

Hi John; you wrote >
                          Every coil will produce a high voltage peak (flyback) after a short circuit.

Now I have no 'hands-on' experience with these 'energy' circuits, but your words have prompted me to muse -

There does not need to be energy gain as long as the coil induced energy reflection (whether via short circuit or capacitor tuning) is phase coherent with drive, and is sufficient to provide an initially rising amplitude instead of damped waveform within the energisation repetition period. (First resonance must be higher than the frequency of pulsed energisation.)

Unless a spark gap is used in the coil circuit, then coil shorting is more efficient, because it obviates the otherwise more lossy energy exchange between the unavoidable natural impedance of ambient space, and any tuning capacitor coupled with it via the coil. However, with a shorted turn coil it is more difficult to render the reflection coherent; ie. there is need to tune via the physical nature of the windings and their spatial alignments instead of capacitor adjustment/selection.

Capacitor resonance inductor tuning is better used separately, this after the rising amplitude characteristic has been acheived, and thence to peak the induction of a transducible alternating magnetic field.
                          Last edited by GSM; 01-05-2012, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
                            Hi John; you wrote >
                            Every coil will produce a high voltage peak (flyback) after a short circuit.

Now I have no 'hands-on' experience with these 'energy' circuits, but your words have prompted me to muse -

There does not need to be energy gain as long as the coil induced energy reflection (whether via short circuit or capacitor tuning) is phase coherent with drive, and is sufficient to provide an initially rising amplitude instead of damped waveform within the energisation repetition period. (First resonance must be higher than the frequency of pulsed energisation.)

Unless a spark gap is used in the coil circuit, then coil shorting is more efficient, because it obviates the otherwise more lossy energy exchange between the unavoidable natural impedance of ambient space and any tuning capacitor coupled with it via the coil. However, with a shorted turn coil it is more difficult to render the reflection coherent; ie. there is need to tune via the physical nature of the windings and their spatial alignments instead of capacitor adjustment/selection.

Capacitor resonance tuning is better used after the rising amplitude characteristic has been acheived, thence used to induce a transducible alternating magnetic field.
                            I should have expressed more nuanced. I agree with you that more sphisticated "mechanics" can be possibly involved.
                            I addressed especially the very sparse demonstration in the vid. The simple measurement of the voltage in the cap is no prove because step up PSUs short the inductor and harvest the stored energy later on. This is very propbably true as well if the input energy originates from a rotating magnet.
                            It is no surprise if we have voltage gain. In order to prove another "mechanics" more demonstrations and measurements (i.e. resonance evidence) are necessary.
                            rgds John
                            Last edited by JohnStone; 01-05-2012, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• since there has been reference to coil shorting, I think the coil could stay shorted if you found the frequency of the shorted coil you could drain from its field without unshorting the coil when the coil is unshorted its field callpses but if we found the frequency its field could be accessed.
                              Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Article:Free Electric Energy in Theory and Practice

Good read with a lot of info:
                                Article:Free Electric Energy in Theory and Practice - PESWiki
                                and
                                Tuks DrippingPedia : Ruins 96 Years Einstein Relativity

Comment

Working...
                                X