Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi a.king21

Thanks for link to the latest version of the PJK Book.

I have one question before I start replication?

3 Before winding the 80 and 5+5 coils, measure the lengths to a precise 8:1 ratio.

Do we have to include the length of connecting leads to coils to measure the 8:1 ratio?

Or just length of the wire on coil turns itself?

JoeFR

Comment

• I have just seen this post. Let me make it clear that I have designed nothing and contribute nothing, being one of those hated 'armchair' people with negligible constructional abilities. All I have done is to attempt to amalgamate Zilano's information into a brief intoduction for newcomers, followed by a pointer to this forum. I would have asked Zilano's permission if I had contact information, but lacking that, the best I could do is to acknowledge the source. I am not at all sure that my digest is correct and I would welcome criticism from Zilano and others.

Patrick

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
        I have just seen this post. Let me make it clear that I have designed nothing and contribute nothing, being one of those hated 'armchair' people with negligible constructional abilities. All I have done is to attempt to amalgamate Zilano's information into a brief intoduction for newcomers, followed by a pointer to this forum. I would have asked Zilano's permission if I had contact information, but lacking that, the best I could do is to acknowledge the source. I am not at all sure that my digest is correct and I would welcome criticism from Zilano and others.

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

You have done an excellent job documenting this and all of the other many subjects on your websites. Through careful wording, you make the information accessible to people all over the planet.

Keep up the good work buddy !!!

Duane
        Dude, you're curving my space-time.

Comment

• Welding Rod

@ Boguslaw

I believe that Lincoln RG60 welding rod is the material that is preferred for John Bedini core material. I assume that it would work in this application also. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

R60 Mild Steel

Duane

Comment

• Output Coil Arrangements

Below are the three output coil arrangements which Don had made reference to in his videos.

Figures one, two, and three represent the coils connected for:

(Fig. 1) Mostly voltage.

(Fig. 2) Voltage and amperage.

(Fig. 3) Mostly amperage.

The non-coil parts of the drawings can be ignored for our discussion.

Figure one is the connection Don used in his tabletop demo, and is probably the one that people are most familiar with. If you buy a pre-made coil, this is probably what you will get.

I believe figure two is the one referenced in the Zilano-Smith schematic, and is the focus of our attention.

I hope this helps to clear up any questions about how the coils are connected. I chose these drawings because they show the direction of the turns very clearly.

Comment

• Silent spark gap

This evening I tested my flyback (AC, 20 KHz, spark gap ca. 4mm). (Sorry, no means to measure the high voltage.)

The setup starts oscillating at about 11 V.
              - 11V spark with static noise, no visible spark
              - 13V hissing noise, spark brush
              - 18V hissing along squeak, spark brush
              - 22V - 30V single blue discharge channel, no noise
              (guessed voltage 35KV)
              It seems that noisy sparks occure if sparks (20Khz) fire not regularly - while - firing in genuine FB frequency there is no noise. It is a tradeoff of voltage, spark distance and condition of air inbetween.
              Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• I was wondering what solid state electronic part could replace the spark gap device ? A thyristor, maybe? A high voltage quick transistor? Or is it a must having a spark ?

Comment

• Originally posted by deggers View Post
                  Below are the three output coil arrangements which Don had made reference to in his videos.

Figures one, two, and three represent the coils connected for:

(Fig. 1) Mostly voltage.

(Fig. 2) Voltage and amperage.

(Fig. 3) Mostly amperage.

The non-coil parts of the drawings can be ignored for our discussion.

Figure one is the connection Don used in his tabletop demo, and is probably the one that people are most familiar with. If you buy a pre-made coil, this is probably what you will get.

I believe figure two is the one referenced in the Zilano-Smith schematic, and is the focus of our attention.

I hope this helps to clear up any questions about how the coils are connected. I chose these drawings because they show the direction of the turns very clearly.

Hi, i'm wondering if the 90 degrees drawed is important ????

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by frankidel View Post
                    Hi, i'm wondering if the 90 degrees drawed is important ????

thanks
                    I thought the same thing on an earlier thread, my guess is that any smart patent would show the art but doesn't necessarily describe "everything". If you were the inventor how would you show it and not tell it.

Comment

• Originally posted by deggers View Post
                      You should read Nicola Tesla patent first...

http://keelynet.com/tesla/00336961.pdf

Comment

• My Bad

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                        You should read Nicola Tesla patent first...

http://keelynet.com/tesla/00336961.pdf
                        Sorry guys, I should have put the patent number on there. I probably should have cut out all the other items too.

Duane

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                          rotary kapadnadze
                          Thanks Zilano! Major enlightment happened in my brain!
                          rgds John
                          Last edited by JohnStone; 01-03-2012, 09:43 AM.
                          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Hi guys,

If anyone happened to download my document, then please accept my sincere apologies. It has just been pointed out to me that I made a serious cock-up when describing the 80-turn and 5+5 turn coils. The error has been corrected, so please dump the old copy.

Thanks,

Patrick

Comment

• Thank-You For Your EffortsThough!!

Hi Patrick,

You have always given to others tirelessly and are a great asset to the free energy community. Much thanks to you for all you have done to help with this project also.

Best Regards,
                              Slovenia / Fiditti

Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
                              Hi guys,

If anyone happened to download my document, then please accept my sincere apologies. It has just been pointed out to me that I made a serious cock-up when describing the 80-turn and 5+5 turn coils. The error has been corrected, so please dump the old copy.

Thanks,

Patrick

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
                                Hi guys,
                                Thanks,
                                Patrick
                                Hi Patrick,
                                You have done a great job and performed a major contribution to OU movement. All well-intentioned people understand your work as essential and helpful ingredient. Malicious people will ever ever hold you and others responsible for their lag of understanding. This attidude is a matter of heart and not of brain.
                                So keep on standing like a big oak and don't be affected by animals rubbing their bristled rind.
                                rgds John
                                Last edited by JohnStone; 01-03-2012, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X