Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=mr.clean;173689]
    -L2 is 16 ft of B&W Airdux inductor half rewound to cw ccw (WHAT A ***** THAT WAS) Dons popular double helices board is strangely wound all one direction with 1.54nf between center tap and output end of L2

Can I ask how you rewound that coil? There must have been some melting involved or something!! :-)

Duane
    Dude, you're curving my space-time.

Comment

• [QUOTE=deggers;173706]
      Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
      -L2 is 16 ft of B&W Airdux inductor half rewound to cw ccw (WHAT A ***** THAT WAS) Dons popular double helices board is strangely wound all one direction with 1.54nf between center tap and output end of L2

Can I ask how you rewound that coil? There must have been some melting involved or something!! :-)

Duane
      it was not easy man
      Had to pull out the wire from its lexan forms, then straightened it with pliers (very important) or else you'll lose length in a hurry, the tiny kinks ate up 3 inches on the one half of L2.
      Then with a 2" pvc inside to push against, i pressed them all back (into slots that worked) with the tip of my pliers
      Fingers are still painfull, but worth it, before even at best the output would be diminished because the direction of the cycling in the core was fighting itself. I never thought it mattered that much untill recently when reading about transformers.
      Even winding the primary opposite from the secondary can do things like alter polarity.
      So i may try a caduceus,
      but anyway im thrilled that 4ft of wire for L1 is working, it must have been the frequency, i havent gotten results til now with a 1/4 primary
      Schematic to come...
      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
      In the expert's mind there are few.
      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• TV

Thanks Mr Clean for this info. I recently build the ZVS Driver to my flyback and it's working now after many attempts.
        I am worried about my TV cause I don't want to harm it with hi freq and HV.
        What shall I do to protect my new flat screen TV cause I will be building this circuit?
        Thanks

Comment

• Happy New Year to everyone!!!!

Hopefully this year will be year in change of energy we tap into and use!

For those who are stubborn and keen to achieve same experimental results Nicola Tesla had, here is food for thoughts:

Donald L. Smith 1996 Tesla Symposium Part 5 - YouTube
          Donald L. Smith 1996 Tesla Symposium Part 6 - YouTube
          Donald L. Smith 1996 Tesla Symposium Part 7 - YouTube
          Donald L. Smith 1996 Tesla Symposium Part 8 - YouTube (and on 2:17 3rd diagram is trumpet and very important!)
          Donald L. Smith 1996 Tesla Symposium Part 10 - YouTube
          Donald L. Smith 1996 Tesla Symposium Part 11 - YouTube
          Donald L. Smith 1996 Tesla Symposium Part 12 - YouTube

For those who make Tesla coils, here are 4 very important steps to follow:
          #1 Primary coil mass = secondary coil mass for electrostatic resonance
          #2 Primary coil length is 1/4 of secondary coil length (we used 1/5 + tuning cap with Caduceus coil)
          #3 Primary coil length has lowest impedance and inductance as possible. That dictates the length of secondary coil and the secondary coil is 1/4 of resonant wave length.
          #4 you do not need Earth ground if you use center tapped secondary coil with CW and CCW windings from there.

Good luck!
          Last edited by T-1000; 01-01-2012, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
            Thanks Mr Clean for this info. I recently build the ZVS Driver to my flyback and it's working now after many attempts.
            I am worried about my TV cause I don't want to harm it with hi freq and HV.
            What shall I do to protect my new flat screen TV cause I will be building this circuit?
            Thanks
            i wasnt aware that flat screens were vulnerale, but my sony flat screen is totally clear while running the new driver
            the NST and water caps i was using were bad for that,
            So i wouldnt worry about it too much

Good Luck, but protect the chips with the right snubber across the ignition coils, i got the schematic from RMCybernetics, great info there
            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• [QUOTE=zilano;173745]

Hi Kdkinen!

yes u got the point atlast. hot to cold. stretched bifilar(one leg cw and other is ccw) is similar to cap and cap is cold. even caduceus is cap. the basis is primary can affect secondary but secondary must not affect primary. cold electricity is gold electricity. just store it in a vessel called cap and fire it to trafo to make it hot again.

great going! great work! happy new year to you! and all!

love. peace. health and harmony for everyone

the thief circuit works similar where 40 turns acts as primary oscillator and hv is made cold by passing through caps like tesla cold electricity. only cold electricity is not affected by load coz of it radiant nature.

regards

zelina
              Thanks buddy yes this will be the year to change all years i believe, who knows for sure, but a lot points to it.
              yeah, all this time ive wanted to come as close as possible to Dons board, and maybe im wrong and still dont know something, but his was all one direction, then a few windings taken out, but in all my experience, you gotta go that extra bit and re-wind it all so the fields dont contradict one another.

Ingener99 on youtube has some of the best vids showing induction, but are still mysterious despite his clear demonstrations, it takes advanced knowledge to understand, he doesnt speak much, but with experimenting we can find out.

The thing is i just feel we're running out of time before the info highway is shut down.

Anyway one in particular is this one
              a fine ring down pattern, then other side of L2 added, and a killer whale wave form appears from the proximity of both L2's...

opposite coils - YouTube

should the gap between L2's be a certain distance? I always thought close as possible.
              Can someone explain this?
              Last edited by mr.clean; 01-01-2012, 04:57 PM.
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• natural frequency

Hello All,

I made the secondary coil on a 3 inches diameter tube 5 turns cw and 5 turns ccw .So the 5 turns cw the length is 50 inches so the natural frequency for the wavelength Because I am doing 1\4 the wavelength so 50 inches * 4 = 200 inches and convert it to feet 200 / 12 = 16.666 feet now I go here FREQUENCY & WAVELENGTH CALCULATOR and I get 59.017 MegaHertz for natural frequency.I read at
                Designing and Making a Tesla Coil Part 1 « Nate's blog
                Transformers, Capacitors, and Inductors cannot change the frequency, it’s the spark gap.
                Could some one confirm my calculations? or I am wrong.

thanks dave

Comment

• Zilano

Can you post again system with shorted coil and 3rd coil and where is ground connection ? is there ONE ground or primary and secondary should be grounded to two different places ?
                  Last edited by boguslaw; 01-01-2012, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• ZIlano self looping circuit

The free energy pdf features ZILANO'S SELF LOOPING CIRCUIT.
                    May I suggest we replicate it together pooling our collective knowledge. Hopefully Zilano will contribute and guide us. The link is:-
                    http://free-energy-info.co.uk/PJKbook.pdf
                    It's chapter 3 page 40 onwards.
                    It's output is several kilowatts and once the start up has been initiated, there is no input apart from energy from resonance which is generated within the circuit itself. Please can we have constructive discussions and successful replications. Happy New 2012. 2012 is here at last.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by a.king21; 01-03-2012, 02:59 AM. Reason: mistake in post

Comment

• Smith - Zilano self looping circuit

If you look at the output on the 5 turn cw and 5 turn ccw there are a few things to note:
                      1 It looks like a dead short. After discussions with various experts we have come to the following conclusions: No resonance = short circuit. With resonance, OU in kilowatts. Resonance is important and the circuit can be tuned by the careful adjustment of the ferrite rod or copper coated welding rods.
                      2 The output is a resonating reverse tesla coil. It should work with the 5cw 5ccw turns on the inside or the outside, but experimentation is the key.

3 Before winding the 80 and 5+5 coils, measure the lengths to a precise 8:1 ratio.

Please post your results, successful or not. Together we win.
                      Remember, we only have to succeed once.

Comment

• A parts and pieces list?

A.King 21
                        Quote:

May I suggest we replicate it together pooling our collective knowledge. Hopefully Zilano will contribute and guide us. The link is:-
                        http://free-energy-info.co.uk/PJKbook.pdf

--------------------------
                        Sir This is the only Course of action to take,It would seem a gift
                        has been given.........

How to proceed ASAP?

I have to admit personally... My head exploded on this thread a while back
                        It seemed to get awful Confusing for me?

You however have a good grasp on things ??
                        How to proceed??

Thank you
                        Chet
                        If you want to Change the world
                        BE that change !!

Comment

• Zilano Smith replication

Ramset, the full instructions are in the Free Enerfy pdf . Parts list, everything, including alternatives. You can wind your own coils. The power supply is not critical for resonance. If you have a 4,000 volt power supply, it should be sufficient. The critical component is the RESONANT output transformer. It can be fine tuned by the ferrite or copper coated "welding rods" core. You simply insert it gingerly and watch an output bulb which could initially be a neon, later an incandescent. The brighter the light, the nearer to resonance. After all it is basically 19th century technology. We thank Zilano for decoding the missing link in Don's Smith build, which in all fairness he said was always there. Don showed us how to build the output transformer in reverse and called it an input, in order to protect his legitimate business interests. He would smile and say the answer's looking straight at you!! The missing link has always been resonance, and what to resonate. The power is in resonance. If you look at my posts at ou.com under the Kapanadze thread, the reason this stuff works is clear as a bell. - A resonating bell!
                          That's why I hope Zilano also joins in and helps us. I think Zilano should know that we are serious about this replication and it's not just a passing fad. We are very grateful for this informed input, which is why I'm calling it a Zilano-Smith replication. In any case it is all based on Tesla. You should look at Tesla's transformer patents and read up everything he says about resonance, and how to achieve it. The secret in ou is in resonance. Nothing else. We essentially resonate time/space by re-gauging the fabric of time/space 35 thousand times per second. There's enough energy in a cubic centimeter of the stuff to power the world. Tesla found out how to do it a century ago.
                          Anyway, theory is just to give confidence. There are probably a dozen different ways to theorize. The important thing is to build. You have before you a clear design, and potentially the best minds possible. Time to go to work.
                          Last edited by a.king21; 01-03-2012, 03:01 AM. Reason: mistake

Comment

• Don's Reverse Tesla

Don had shown us his "Reverse Tesla Coil". It was just pretty easy to breeze over if you weren't paying attention. ;-)

Check out the number of turns in the output coils in both diagrams (not shown very well).

Duane
                            Dude, you're curving my space-time.

Comment

• Zilano Smith replication

Legal Notice: I have to say this. I do not encourage you to build this device. It is for information only. It is definitely NOT for children. You must be legally qualified to build this device. If you do build it, it is at your own risk only. Electricity can kill. The device described can produce kilowatts. Wear rubber gloves and insulated footwear at all times. Observe strict precautions. But my advice is DO not build this device. It is for education only. End of legal disclaimer.

Comment

• [QUOTE=zilano;173783]

yes a gap must be there but not too large or too small but enough width of the primary coil.so interaction between poles takes place.

about killer whale wave its coz of shorted coil with cap and is in resonance with primary. to harvest more we use one primary coil and another shorted coil and 3rd harvest coil that taps the resonance of primary and shorted(with cap of course) to act as reverberation resonance and harvested with third coil.

there r only two basic methods to harvest zero point energy.

one is back emf
                                second is cold electricity
                                both have much similarities in operation.

every energy has two faces two factors or two forces that constitute it. one is positive and other is negative. they always try to neutralize and end an untimely death. if we separate each component so similar component gets added to each of the constituent and they make a whopping mass stored to be united again for use as and when we need it.

as singles mingle more with singles than couples mingle with couples in our social life or singles mingling with couples. so separate a couple to make em single so more singles join each single then make them a couple. and u have a large couple of energy. that can be used as an when required. --- dipole theory.

rgds

zelina
                                ;-)

practical approach to cw and ccw coils courtesy kdkinen. CRITICALLY IMPORTANT POINT FOR OU.

Third Coil please ! Zilano, I have theory and feeling that 3 coil is the key because if we convert two cold electricity kind into hot and short hot I suspect large magnetic pulse then third coil is tapping large normal current at peaks of incoming waves from transmitter no need of additional transformer except maybe for frequency modulation. a.king21, please add this as a variation of schematic posted by Patrick Kelly . I had no doubt that shorted coil was the key it is looking right at our faces on some Don Smith schematics. One step closer.

Can somebody post any data/picture of copper coated welding rods so I can see what I need to look for ?

My plan is just as schematic from Patrick Kelly book Zilano-Smith schematic ;-) except my power source is car ignition coil working at 50-100Hz in resonance and I have problems with receiver coil - it doesn't see it because it is air core based .

Now look at Kapanadze green box video on youtube and see : for me it is certain that he has Don Smith coil shorted with extra third thick coil at output.

I wonder if I need core from welding rods or maybe adjusting spark gap will shift frequency from 50-100Hz up to Khz range.

Also the negative of car coil should be grounded but where ? could it be the same ground as per output thick coil reference (neutral-like) terminal ?

Zilano, please help. One ground or two separate grounds points ? Also in schematic posted by a.king21 there are two grounds connections.

Comment

Working...
                                X