No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The video is lying. None of those machines have produced electricity from nothing.

All of these blueprints and still nobody has managed to produce a single working machine. Please make a machine already! Collect your nobel prize and go into the history books.

Comment

• Originally posted by replaced View Post
      The video is lying. None of those machines have produced electricity from nothing.

All of these blueprints and still nobody has managed to produce a single working machine. Please make a machine already! Collect your nobel prize and go into the history books.
      In that case 100s and thousands of witnesses doctors and Phd s are telling porkies and there is little more to be said .. however I doubt a Phd would want or feel the need to lie!
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
        In that case 100s and thousands of witnesses doctors and Phd s are telling porkies and there is little more to be said .. however I doubt a Phd would want or feel the need to lie!
        Ok, let's say someone "found' a perpetual motion machine. Why not reveal the blueprint to the machine and have other people replicate it? Why aren't the machines people make not perpetual even though they follow the blueprint letter by letter??

Sure, 100s of people witnessed "perpetual motion" machines. You know, the machines that have secret batteries inside of them or wires secretly powering them?

Please MAKE A MACHINE and collect your million dollars + nobel prize.

You have all the tools at your disposal and hundreds of supposed perpetual motion machine blueprints and you still can't make a perpetual machine.
        Last edited by replaced; 12-25-2011, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• I appreciate your comments concerning the moral fabric of inventors of free energy devices. My intention was to summarize the PRACTICAL achievements they got and the MISTAKES they did, so that we learn and never repeat them. Here are in a more blunt way:

- Most people are pure breed experimenters, literally living for their work in a very passionate way. They are the anonymous army of workers that pushes the envelope of knowledge each day with every circuit they build. I really admire their work, but without a solid, FULLY understood and generally accepted theory behind those experiments it is like finding the needle in the hay stack. A viable invention will come out only by accident this way. That is why all free energy forums have long topics (hundreds of posts) that slowly die.

- There are few people that ALMOST hit the jackpot (Gray, Smith, Marks, Reed etc) and tried to patent and/or sell their invention. They chose NOT TO SHARE their knowledge with humankind and had to learn the hard way that you can't fight alone the scientific status quo imposed by a corrupt and greedy hand of evil people with tons of cash in their pockets. Smith thought that investors will line up bidding for his magic box and he will only have to sit and wait... just to find out he will have to sit and wait 1000 years more, since everybody said to him "We don't need your invention". Did you hear anything of him today? I didn't. All I know is that he is a dying, trembling in a wheelchair, old man.

- Some people are scavenging the archive of inventors' patents hoping to gather nuggets of secrets. BIG error. Nobody really checks their validity before issuing the patent. There are blatant errors, wrong figures, missing data, etc. that patent offices largely ignored. Not to mention my biggest dilemma: how do you issue a patent for an apparatus WITHOUT seeing and testing a working prototype?

- There are also a few very 'shady' inventors, some with a big chorus of fans, and in here i have to mention John Bedini. Take any major free energy inventor in the last 30 years, and Bedini has a finger in their life or invention. He checks Floyd Sweet, Howard Johnson, Cejka and many others in person or with Tom Bearden aside, he has A LOT of documents, charts, samples in his Alladin cave lab (see Energy From the Vaccum series), he knows a lot about their personal lives, yet nobody asks him: WHERE and HOW did you get them? Inventors are very careful sharing things, yet Bedini had the ability to collect them. To me this smells like he was helped by some 3-letter agencies, and at one point even Bearden admited Bedini had/has a lot in common with them. In fact I don't know of any free energy commercial product he sells and you might wonder: "this guy has data I couldn't get, for either I hadn't means or hadn't time, yet he sits on a pile of information that he scarcely shows, but he has not even ONE product on the market, that is after being banned from audio industry?"

Bottom line is this: be open, be honest, be smart and SHARE. Don't take it to your grave. Free energy inventions are huge, they will change our world in a spectacular way. Try to see beyond a pile of money, it is the entire humanity that will thank you.
          Last edited by masster; 12-25-2011, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by replaced View Post
            Too good to be true. A perpetual motion machine was never created. This machine doesn't even have a chance of ever working no matter what you do.

The earth has a very weak negative charge but you can't place a wire on the ground and expect anything to happen. The electric charge itself means nothing since work happens due to an imbalance of positive and negatively charged ions. Once there is an elimination of opposite ions where only positive or negative are left in a system, then no work can be done. This is much like a difference in temperatures between objects. Once thermal equilibrium is reached, no work can be done.
            Perpetual motion machines - YouTube

Comment

• I have a perpetual motion machine which is open source. It was open sourced by the Russian inventor in February this year. I took his idea and designed it.

I worked with the inventor via email and various different engineering companies to come up with a design that will work.

However when I found this forum and started to understand some of Tesla's work, I realised that it was obselete compared to a solid state device.

Between the people on this forum we can come up with a device that we can all replicate and it will work. Open your mind to the fact you've been indoctrinated from birth in almost every way. Your parents, your teachers too. This is why you believe so strongly what you believe to be so true that you will argue your point until proven visually to your own eyes.

Do some experiments, get a feel for the forces we are learning so much about that were never taught to us at school, college, uni etc.

Just like the film the Matrix (the 1st one) you are living a false set of thoughts about what you perceive to be your reality. Its a very hard pill to swallow. It made me feel physically sick when I realised the truth. That was around February this year for me. I find myself getting surrounded by like minded thinkers who know what I know and I'm not alone anymore.

United We Stand

DiViDeD We FaLL

Comment

• A typical example of just one conspirary that exists. My Dad had a 5 foot 70w tube in the garden getting wet.

I asked him if he had thrown it out because it was broken. It definately doesn't work inside the bulb holder.

I connected it up to my ignition coil driver and it lit straight away. My Dad is still very puzzled about why it works with my 12v battery and it doesn't work at all in his house.

The people at the top of the bulb companies know the truth. Why would they want a bulb that lasts forever. It would effect their profits. Everything has been manipulated through electricity since Tesla times. Research Tesla properly and you will find the answers to what has happened.

Has anyone got a working link to Thrive Movement? We need to burn this to millions of discs and start posting through doors to people. More and more people are waking up, the older generation are extremely difficult to wake up, but the younger generation very easy.

2012 will be the year the Lion awakes. Super rich 1% elite NOW IT'S YOUR TURN TO BE SCARED!

Comment

• on top posts

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                  A typical example of just one conspirary that exists. My Dad had a 5 foot 70w tube in the garden getting wet.

I asked him if he had thrown it out because it was broken. It definately doesn't work inside the bulb holder.

I connected it up to my ignition coil driver and it lit straight away. My Dad is still very puzzled about why it works with my 12v battery and it doesn't work at all in his house.

The people at the top of the bulb companies know the truth. Why would they want a bulb that lasts forever. It would effect their profits. Everything has been manipulated through electricity since Tesla times. Research Tesla properly and you will find the answers to what has happened.

Has anyone got a working link to Thrive Movement? We need to burn this to millions of discs and start posting through doors to people. More and more people are waking up, the older generation are extremely difficult to wake up, but the younger generation very easy.

2012 will be the year the Lion awakes. Super rich 1% elite NOW IT'S YOUR TURN TO BE SCARED!

I really enjoy reading this post !!!
                  This really needs to be "broadcasted" way all around.
                  No,seriously.Not jokes here.
                  I do fully agree with Masster`s recent posts too.
                  Let the reality to shine over the ( ) darkness of this system.
                  << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• perpetual motion

Originally posted by replaced View Post
                    Ok, let's say someone "found' a perpetual motion machine. Why not reveal the blueprint to the machine and have other people replicate it? Why aren't the machines people make not perpetual even though they follow the blueprint letter by letter??

Sure, 100s of people witnessed "perpetual motion" machines. You know, the machines that have secret batteries inside of them or wires secretly powering them?

Please MAKE A MACHINE and collect your million dollars + nobel prize.

You have all the tools at your disposal and hundreds of supposed perpetual motion machine blueprints and you still can't make a perpetual machine.
                    You are displaying a breathtaking degree of ignorance.
                    Stanley Meyer's HHO machine has been successfully replicated by Dave Lawton. It is COP 300%. You can buy the parts from Courtisetown on Ebay.
                    Others have enhanced it's capabilities (Ravi) from India. They have found that placing magnets by the water capacitor enhances the COP even further.
                    It's now up to COP 800% by the use of spiral shaped water capacitors.
                    The law of conservation of energy only applies to symmetrical closed loop systems. There's nothing closed loop about a magnetic field. In asymmetrical systems the "Law" does not apply.
                    We are beyond your ignorance on this forum. Members are now experimenting with coil-foil-capacitors, asymmetrical capacitors, Mislavskiy transformers, special caduceus coils and a whole host of other devices. Others are close to a full Kapanadze replication. Yes, we are building components that you and your kind can not even conceive of, because they do not exist in the text books. My advice is "do some experiments". You'll then find the DEVASTATING truth from the current Advanced level physics book, "Figure x is one of the few experiments that actually accord with theory". In other words 99% of all physics questions are lies. They do not agree with the experiments.
                    H

Comment

• Remember when you were at school.

You were taught "the answer is in the back of the book", "don't look though, thats cheating".

The indoctrination started then and conditioned you to not think outside of the box.

There is not one answer, there are many!

You need to understand Maxwell's original equations for example and LMD waves to see how history has been manipulated.

http://www.deltaavalon.com/immagini/...%20version.pdf

History has been manipulated by the global elite since Tesla times. This is why we all pay for electricity and also why every part of our lives is manipulated from nearly every angle on a daily basis because of the stronghold on the energy production and distribution.

Food, water, transport, law, war, money...... its all able to be controlled because of energy. That is the key!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                        A typical example of just one conspirary that exists. My Dad had a 5 foot 70w tube in the garden getting wet.

Hi .this is a working one THRIVE! (Prospera!) ROsub on Vimeo

Do you remember about romerouk ? He started his own forum ...just look at this thread Tesla- Kapanadze generator .You will find few very simple overunity device schematics posted by him , and confirmed by others to be workable ...

Here is one selfcharging circuit at page 9 Tesla- Kapanadze generator

very similar with zilano schematic given to us at the beginning of this thread ( and unfortunately deleted after a while) ....

Comment

• Hi folks,
                          don't feel deranged by nay-sayers. We are a non curable community. Most of us might not be successfull with their own replications. But by sharing all of us will be successful. Thanks for your catching enthusiasm :-)
                          Almost all real inventions were sverely questioned before they were accepted. Often a generation of humans passed away until the antagonism died out.
                          "The back of the moon will never be seen (encyclopedia 1890)"
                          "At speeds exceeding the speed of a horse (60 km/h) humans can not breath any more ....."
                          Millons of such nonsense is beeing uttered day after day and hour after hour! But regarding OU the passing generation of sceptics gives way now!

~o0o~

Now to reality:
                          Regarding the Russian schematic posted by Zilano recently: It contains many details and notions from Don, Zilano, Utkin..... It may reveal what Don decided to hide.

-> Utkin shows how energy can by harvested with cw/ccw harvest coil even if we have no resonance.
                          -> Tseung shows how we can insert more energy than we spend for each kick.
                          -> Zilano mentioned that adding resonance will increase the harvesting considerably. She is in line with many others.

All these notions are building stones of OU. We need to put them together.

Is there more knowledge regarding this schematic? Zilano answered some questions (THANKS!) but there are some more!
                          - Who ist SR??? (obviously the originator)
                          - Is there a link available?
                          - Where originates the screeenshot from?
                          - Values of capacitors?
                          - How are the harvest coils wond (cw/ccw?)

rgds John
                          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• SR

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                            Hi folks,

~o0o~

Now to reality:
                            Regarding the Russian schematic posted by Zilano recently: It contains many details and notions from Don, Zilano, Utkin..... It may reveal what Don decided to hide.

-> Utkin shows how energy can by harvested with cw/ccw harvest coil even if we have no resonance.
                            -> Tseung shows how we can insert more energy than we spend for each kick.
                            -> Zilano mentioned that adding resonance will increase the harvesting considerably. She is in line with many others.

All these notions are building stones of OU. We need to put them together.

Is there more knowledge regarding this schematic? Zilano answered some questions (THANKS!) but there are some more!
                            - Who ist SR??? (obviously the originator)
                            - Is there a link available?
                            - Where originates the screeenshot from?
                            - Values of capacitors?
                            - How are the harvest coils wond (cw/ccw?)

rgds John
                            I'm almost certain that Sr is SR 193 Cherepanov Valera. He's on the Russian forum and is featured in the latest Kelly PDF. I'm trying to get his email, and will let you have it privately if successful.

Comment

• Just a quick note: you don't have to quote the post right above when you reply to it. The topic gets long and hard to scroll. Thanks.

Comment

• Zilano

The biggest thing I'm concentrating on right now is the output transformer.
                                It's been staring us in the face but we all want to make sparks and light lights, forgetting that the Tesla CW/CCW quasi bifilar output coil is the KEY.
                                I call it the resonant output transformer based on a reverse Tesla coil
                                ratio 1 :4 , STRICT! PERIOD!
                                Keep all other coils in any circuit build to a HARMONIC of the output if you can.
                                The whole circuit will then RING and you won't know where the sound is coming from.
                                Zilano uses the wrong English term Bifilar, but now we understand the meaning.
                                Thank you Zilano.
                                Thank you Tesla.
                                Thank you Don Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X