Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zilano
    the coil is cw60 cw60 and middle is sparked.
    the output is fed to two caps making cold electricity which is fed to ironcored trafo. of 12v which charges cap and is fed to the local oscillator40 turns providing 50 hz. the capacitor acts as buffer after fwbrd 12 v to feed the local oscillator and the hv flyback oscillator. here pure tesla config used. no diodes used in hv circuit. yes earth is necessary. it gives 150 watt with heat and light and runs bulb continuously. the core is ferrite rings joined to form a tube. the cold electricity is converted to hot electricity by trafo(ironcored) most ou produce cold output with light so bright but no heat. here it produces normal electricity with heat and light when bulb is lighted. u only have to charge cap with 12 volt battery and then remove the battery and switch to turn on. the cap discharges triggering both local lv and hv oscillators and circuit runs endlessly until u break the cap circuit that is being charged.

Hello All,

Thanks for the information you have help us with thus far.

I also like continued efforts by members to try these things for themselves.

Keep posting guys!

Zilano I recall you saying that I can get a spark at 250 volts. I did some calculations using Dons version of E= MC2. It turns out that if I drive 12 volts at 8MHz or higher I can get similar energy at 2000 volts @ 35 KHz.

Could you confirm my calculations?

Thanks.
    Gary

Comment

• Imhotep radiant setup

I'm posting my car coil radiant circuit but I'm not seeing charge on source battery anyone tried this circuit with capacitors?
      Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

• simple (ou)

Hello everybody!

Today i manage to find some time to upgrade my little experiment.
        I isolate my copper tube with some plastic tube + hard paper from
        paper towels. Well thare s a difference, my little signal light bulb ( 220v, 0,3w)
        is burning with full brightness when it's connected with ground.
        I love to watch others clips so here is one for you.

DSCF5127 - YouTube

have a nice one

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
          I think it's about 30000 volts to jump one inch through air between two sharp points. High power ignition coils can easily do more than that. Be safe.
          The car igntion coils I am using are bog standard.

I thought that they produced 20kv anyway..... I seem to remember measuring sparks years ago with a Krypton tuner and they were giving that sort of voltage.

I am going to try and capture some pictures or a video.

One thing I have felt on many occasions is that high frequency HV doesn't shock you the same as low frequency HV or low voltage.

The higher the frequency the less it hurts.

Watch: scalar energy device - YouTube (fast forward to 2:20)

Scalar is the way forward, usable power that you can safely touch.

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
          I'm posting my car coil radiant circuit but I'm not seeing charge on source battery anyone tried this circuit with capacitors?
          Thanks
          I have seen an increase in voltage on the source battery using the above circuit.

I also want to try capacitors with the HV looped back to the positive of the battery.

Don Smith has super capacitors on his 30kw commercial version, so I guess this is the best way to go. Where is the best source for super capacitors?

Also I wondered if the guys that have already made a Don Smith L1 and L2 coils could describe the wire, turns, direction used etc please.

I have given the L1 coil some thought. My understanding is that the coil should be made in this fashion:

Tesla Patent 512,340 - Coil for Electro-Magnets

I also believe that car audio cable would be very suited to the application because of the number of strands and the many thickness' available.

For the guys that have joined the thread recently here is the other patent that Don Smith refers to in his videos.

Tesla Patent 336,961 - Regulator for Dynamo-Electric Machines

Something inside me says that this thread will produce the breakthrough we have are all looking for!

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
            I have seen an increase in voltage on the source battery using the above circuit.

I also want to try capacitors with the HV looped back to the positive of the battery.

Don Smith has super capacitors on his 30kw commercial version, so I guess this is the best way to go. Where is the best source for super capacitors?

Also I wondered if the guys that have already made a Don Smith L1 and L2 coils could describe the wire, turns, direction used etc please.

I have given the L1 coil some thought. My understanding is that the coil should be made in this fashion:

Tesla Patent 512,340 - Coil for Electro-Magnets

I also believe that car audio cable would be very suited to the application because of the number of strands and the many thickness' available.

For the guys that have joined the thread recently here is the other patent that Don Smith refers to in his videos.

Tesla Patent 336,961 - Regulator for Dynamo-Electric Machines

Something inside me says that this thread will produce the breakthrough we have are all looking for!
            The circuit I mentioned is not with spark gap it's with neon; cfl's and earthed base transistor.
            Anyway thanks for response

Comment

• Hi sorry for not being very clear.

I meant the circuit I had posted a little earlier in the thread.

I understand the circuit you are using is very similar in the way of the high frequency HV, but differs in that you cannot adjust the frequency or duty cycle without adding further components.

On a different note I am interested in using one of the Dual Resonance Solid State Tesla coils from this website:

Eastern Voltage Research - Electronic Kits, Tesla Coil Kits, Home of the DRSSTC

Then centre tapping the L2 coil and changing the L1 coil for a Tesla bi-filar winding.

You know it makes sense!!!

Comment

• I've watched recently the video lecture Donald Smith gave in 1996 at a Tesla Symposium and let me tell you a little story about it:

From my understanding, he succeeded the best in replicating what Tesla meant by high-voltage, high-frequency radiant energy machines (although Smith never admitted he knew about Tesla works - hmm...). 15 years went by from that lecture and a few of his Texas-like, carefully chosen, ummm... ummm statements made with that occasion are still ringing in my ears:

- "the car industry is dead and they don't even know it"
                - "in one year there will be only electric cars"
                - "I don't deal for peanuts, I only talk with presidents, emperors, sheiks, etc"
                - "the entry ticket is from $500 million up to 1,000 times more"
                - "the suitcase I have there is not for sale and if you think getting closer to it, you might not be able to leave this room"...

At one time, a young man asked: "do you believe Tesla would think so much about money ?" and Smith answered "I do this to have enough capital and to be sure that nobody will suppress MY invention" but then the young man asked "but why don't you share IN FULL your knowledge on the Internet ? this way 'they' won't be able to shut down anything" and again Smith answered "go look on the Internet, the plans are already there and consider this presentation as a gift to you", and I could continue with more bitter-aggressive remarks from Smith...

So what have I learned from this story, which (sadly) is true ?

When greed for money and power are greater than inventor's moral, he is doomed to bite the dust and live the consequences of not sharing his knowledge with mankind. I must stress it, disclosure IN FULL, because wherever you search, you find only scarce half truth made in the name of a secrecy that will bankrupt the owner again and again.

I hope living the day (I'm only 47) when some brilliant guy will have an ego to match the greatness of a solid state free energy device invention, because otherwise we will be forever slaves for an army of Rothschilds and other good ol' boys with an oil well in the backyard...

It is not all about how many turns has that coil or how many Farads that capacitor... it is about the moral fabric you got. You may be a mighty eagle or you may become a poor old man born in Texas whose hands are trembling from Parkinson, that hardly finds his words and who gave a lecture back in '96 at a Tesla Symposium and never worked for peanuts...

It's up to you.

Comment

• I think the info is on internet along with tons of crap information opaque around. You will never found it here or there if you don't find it experimentally.

Comment

• Originally posted by masster View Post
                    I've watched recently the video lecture Donald Smith gave in 1996 at a Tesla Symposium and let me tell you a little story about it:

It is not all about how many turns has that coil or how many Farads that capacitor... it is about the moral fabric you got. You may be a mighty eagle or you may become a poor old man born in Texas whose hands are trembling from Parkinson, that hardly finds his words and who gave a lecture back in '96 at a Tesla Symposium and never worked for peanuts...

It's up to you.
                    Hi Masster,
                    I agree with you.
                    It is necessary to discern between the facts und the human beings.
                    The scinece might be an exact matter but the scientists and inventors are normal humans and are far from exact. There are as many integer, criminals .... men/women like in normal life.
                    This includes that honest inventors are being persued by non honest persons.
                    In Summary: Use your brain and don't care to much of persons - look for facts and - Yes Bogulslav - a honest experimenting community will have success.
                    Don Smith had some clues and did not disclose all. If you follow Zilano's comments and Utkin and many many more as well you will realize that Don's isnsertions are just one facett of the OU crystal and it is by far not the only way.
                    rgds John
                    Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Thanks Replicators

Like many others, I would like to extend my appreciation to those who have put their time and money building the various circuits presented in the thread and have reported their results. From what I can see so far, there has not been a successful OU circuit replicated based on Don Smith theory. I believe that the replications were successful but the circuit's premise was not.

Until a Smith OU device is proven, it does not exist. In fact, Smith never scientifically proved his either. Hopefully Zilano will make me eat my words.

I wish you and your families a Merry Christmas!

Comment

• OU

Nightwind I agree with you that till now no one had done this circuit other than Zilano. To build an OU device it's not that simple. It would be good if we can build a device that can light on a 1kw heater atleast this winter
                        Thanks and Merry Christmas to all

Comment

• See translation below quote!
                          Originally posted by zilano
                          understand the circuit below. its not based on resonanace but gives ou. to harvest unlimited ou resonance is added. sr tried thief got 150 watts. u can add resonance to get unlimited. its the basis. cold to hot and hot to cold.

thats all.
                          Translation:
                          Top line:
                          Experimental Schematic of the Thief Generator (2009.12.25)

Switches:
                          CTO∏ = Stop
                          ∏YCK = put in operation

Bottom lines:
                          Working principles:
                          1. Average wave impulse > 3 KV
                          2. Frequency of the module 0,05 – 10KHz
                          Notes: The capacitors C1, C5- C7 need a voltage not below 4KV
                          (Explanation from the translator: letter "p" in Russian means the letter "r" so "Tp" corresponds to "Tr" = transformer)
                          (Tr.1 in the connetction (translator ???) = 30mm, Tr.2 transformer with a voltage of 220/15V)
                          Literature: E.P. Bornobolokow and W.W. Fronow: Schematics for Eadio Enthusiasts,Technical publications: 1985 (pages 77,80 und 191)
                          Last edited by JohnStone; 12-24-2011, 10:56 PM.
                          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Zilano/Stone circuit study.

Two simple oscillators - both closed circuits.
                            Ferrite and iron cores ?
                            Cannot be OU unless Tp.1 or Tp.2 had especial construction or formula and was transmutating or energising electron spins in an unusual manner !
                            Last edited by GSM; 12-25-2011, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Too good to be true. A perpetual motion machine was never created. This machine doesn't even have a chance of ever working no matter what you do.

The earth has a very weak negative charge but you can't place a wire on the ground and expect anything to happen. The electric charge itself means nothing since work happens due to an imbalance of positive and negatively charged ions. Once there is an elimination of opposite ions where only positive or negative are left in a system, then no work can be done. This is much like a difference in temperatures between objects. Once thermal equilibrium is reached, no work can be done.

Comment

• replaced .. consider this...

Originally posted by replaced View Post
                                Too good to be true. A perpetual motion machine was never created. This machine doesn't even have a chance of ever working no matter what you do.

The earth has a very weak negative charge but you can't place a wire on the ground and expect anything to happen. The electric charge itself means nothing since work happens due to an imbalance of positive and negatively charged ions. Once there is an elimination of opposite ions where only positive or negative are left in a system, then no work can be done. This is much like a difference in temperatures between objects. Once thermal equilibrium is reached, no work can be done.
                                Physics of Free Energy Device - YouTube
                                Last edited by Duncan; 12-25-2011, 10:56 AM.
                                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X