Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Measuring light intensity

Hi all,
    again and again the measurement of light intensitiy is an issue. Usually you need a LUX meter.
    There is an alternative:
    Photographers used in the past hand held exposure meters. If you can get hold of such a meter use it. Ask older people. They often own such a vintage meter and are glad if it can still be of use. Usually these meteres measure the required exposure for an object. Most of them can measure alternatively the light source in terms of light units (EV). For the measurement you need to slide a calotte of milky tranparent material in front of the sensor. Range: -6 EV up to 16EV. (0.156 LUX up to 163840 LUX. The EVs you can directly convert into LUX. See Converion table 2 / last page
    i.e. 3 EV => Liminance of 1 cd / m2 => Illuminance 20 LUX
    An increment of Light units (EV) by 1 doubles the other values
    Of course a LUX meter is much more comfortable in use but for small budget and reference measurement such a exposure meter is quite welcome.
    But please take in account to measure from the same direction and from the same distance and omit reflected light from the environment (black surrounding preferred) in order to get comparable references. Same if you use real lux meters.
    rgds John
    Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Some advice

Originally posted by cinan View Post
      Hello everybody, this is my first post into this thread. ?
      Hi, My advice is to do some experiments. You won't understand anything about cold electricity from the school books. John Bedini and Tom Bearden's book on free energy is a good starting point. I've done most of the experiments and every experiment has agreed with everything in that book.
      Read Tesla and Steinmetz who was a contemporary of Tesla.
      Don freely admits to leaving information out because of big money cotractual agreements.
      Apparently Don uses a ferite core. Kapanadze uses a coil-capacitor and ferite. There are other secrets which are slowly being teased out. Read Patrick Kelly's Free energy pdf especially the Utkin document. Concentrate on parasitic capacitance and caduceus coils. Above all - build devices. Just google the lot, it's all out there.
      Hope this helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
        ether!

its all pervading medium spread on every nook and corner of this earth.

consist of dipoles or particles finer than electrons , protons or neutrons.

speeding very fast at the speed of light.

when we stop or reduce ether speed we get overunity.

ether can can be tamed by using higher and oscillating potential(cos of its dielectric property).

ether exists between coils(air core/dielectric) and capacitor(air core/dielectric core)

resonance helps to reduce input and still be able to alter ether.

to tap ether for our use we need two plates either coils or caps to store energy as compressed ether.

have u ever guessed how ac can pass thru capacitor? its becoz ether transfers charge across two plates of capacitor.

u have to have ac from pulsed dc to harvest ether.

ether is not magnetic its electric in nature!

cap is ether manipulator and harvestor. but ether in itself dont do anyhing we have to convert it into magnetic (trafo) and trafo works on pulsed induction or ac,and use it.

unlimited ether exists we just need a pump to use it. and pump is a coil.

zzzz
        Just reading the book from Gerry Vassilatos "Secret of cold war technology". It is primary a book regarding Tesla's aether technology and not a book of warfare. You confirm Utkin and Vassilatos or vice versa.
        You developed a intuitive feeling regarding these matters. Thanks for sharing

@ALL:
        All experimenters should read these deep insights in Tesla's work from Vassilatos.

BTW: On page 48 Vassilatos explains the use of carbon at spark gaps (see Ed Grey). Metals exhibit electrons and these are a not wanted byproduct at sparking while crabon gives less electrons and seems to aid the aether engineering. Magnetic quenched spark gaps spread the not wanted electrons away while maintaining the aether essentials. But read yourselves....
        rgds John
        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
          ether!

its all pervading medium spread on every nook and corner of this earth.

consist of dipoles or particles finer than electrons , protons or neutrons.

speeding very fast at the speed of light.

when we stop or reduce ether speed we get overunity.

ether can can be tamed by using higher and oscillating potential(cos of its dielectric property).

ether exists between coils(air core/dielectric) and capacitor(air core/dielectric core)

resonance helps to reduce input and still be able to alter ether.

to tap ether for our use we need two plates either coils or caps to store energy as compressed ether.

have u ever guessed how ac can pass thru capacitor? its becoz ether transfers charge across two plates of capacitor.

u have to have ac from pulsed dc to harvest ether.

ether is not magnetic its electric in nature!

cap is ether manipulator and harvestor. but ether in itself dont do anyhing we have to convert it into magnetic (trafo) and trafo works on pulsed induction or ac,and use it.

unlimited ether exists we just need a pump to use it. and pump is a coil.

zzzz
          very true, except I think ether is neutral : not magnetic or electric, but we have in Earth ether at high pressure ready to use and that is magnetic field That's my opinion.

Now take big big weak magnet and try to generate any usable current in wires.... report how you would do that please....

without electroradiant even we have nothing but strange resonant systems, but with that event we can build unlimited and very strange looking but workable devices, almost like ancient civilisations

Comment

• Hi Zilano,

Please do not think I am trying to challenge you, but where once I believed what I was told, and thus I believed there was an 'aether', for my more recent decades I have never seen or read of genuine empirical evidence for same.

Your last expose was quite brilliant to me in that I could interpret it, though without using any concept of your stated 'ether'.

I understand all electromagnetic radiation to be photonic, born of magnetic field electron spin alignment and electric charge spin level excitation/collapse - hence electro-magnetic.

Also (normal) photons radiate with light speed having time (frequency/wavelength/phase) and emission related (electric/magnetic field) polarisation; ie. without ANY attendant 'transverse wave', which only appears around a remote transducer due to photonic excitation of electrons, with charge flow transduction remotely generating attendant electric and magnetic field activity, thus recreating the apparent effect of a travelling 'wave'.

It is said that nothing can travel faster than light, but that is because we observe only via photonic excitation planes normal to our measuring apparatus, but 'c' is merely a mathematic constant related to what our eyes, senses and equipment normally observe.

So what then of the longitudinal polarised photonic excitation and coupling - that born of extremely high speed voltage excitation over a coil, and arising BEFORE a current can develop within that coil and alter any atomic electron spin alignments due to magnetic field development ?
            Higher level excited surface and dielectric electrons thus do not become 90 degree magnetically aligned, and photonically radiate longitudinally with the axis of the coil, helix or cone, and thus photons are driven to concentrate at coil ends with much greater energy than with any conventional and slowly driven coil which develops a magnetic field.

So to me there is no 'aether' pervading all space, and indeed if there was, then would it not negate our use of Tesla discovered technologies ?

What others see as 'ether' I see as *space*, and nothing more than space, though it is far from being an empty nothingness, for indeed it provably has a natural electrical impedance (reactable) due to all the field, particulate and photonic (eloectromagnetic) energies constantly pervading same.

My words here do directly relate to Tesla and Don Smith device operation, and thus I hope are not felt to be out of place.

It is the excitation of electron orbits and their collapse to lesser orbits in distinct steps/skips which generate the photonic radiations we utilise.

Graham.
            Last edited by GSM; 12-12-2011, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
              Hi, My advice is to do some experiments. You won't understand anything about cold electricity from the school books. John Bedini and Tom Bearden's book on free energy is a good starting point. I've done most of the experiments and every experiment has agreed with everything in that book.
              Read Tesla and Steinmetz who was a contemporary of Tesla.
              Don freely admits to leaving information out because of big money cotractual agreements.
              Apparently Don uses a ferite core. Kapanadze uses a coil-capacitor and ferite. There are other secrets which are slowly being teased out. Read Patrick Kelly's Free energy pdf especially the Utkin document. Concentrate on parasitic capacitance and caduceus coils. Above all - build devices. Just google the lot, it's all out there.
              Hope this helps.
              Hallo, thank you for advices. I was following Bearden few years back, I've read some Beardens articles and books too, mostly about scalar waves. This guy was always explaining everything around, do this, do that, this way or that way, but he never provided any practical hint to the people how to do the stuff. He is too theoretical, he talks too much and is always referring to others. Bedini, Dollard, Gray, etc. are more practical and helpful... Regarding caduceus coil. This setup is resonating on any frequency, which is good, but is generating highly focused scalar wave beam when conditions are right. This coil is not safe at all to do high power experiments and run some devices with it in the long term anyway.... I didn't know about Steinmetz will look into it and Tesla ? In the past I went through all his patents and lectures, read some books. But only to get familiar what he was doing....

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                Hi Cinan,
                you address a lot of questons being still open - especially to "educated" brains. This education gives a spot light to known physics and leaves the rest of phisiks in dark.
                Regrading Don's device I learned from Utkin that the secondary might be an asymmetric double coil. The capacitor forms a short circuit for high frequency. This arrangement comprises a magnetic diode preventing action to the primary.
                I am not convinced that the well known and pictured device is the full truth for replication. Don himself showed in one of his lectures winding bifilar (cw/ccw) with the help of a mains cable. If you follow Zilano you need (1) kick system usually with huge DC pulses, (2) resonant system, and (3) harvest system. You can perform it with 3 coils or with 2 coils. You can combine resonance with harvesting coil or with primary coil or with a dedicated 3rd coil. I appreciate Zilano's hints and feel they do not mislead but torture educated brains like mine. My future experiments next year will address these items.
                Regarding the tesla coil with metal sheet. I remember a lecture (sorry can't find it) where a normal small commercial Tesla coil was coverd with a slotted metal cylinder made of peforated sheet metal. At same time a 12 V bulb was connected to the slot edges and a 220V bulb between cylinder and earth - and of course both lit with white light.

rgds John

Hello John,

yes, dark side of the physics.... so bad But there is one more (for me) unclear think. Bifilar coil. There are actually 3 different setups, which we can call bifilar. Classical bifilar coil is two wires wind on core together, end of wires shorted. This setup is non inductive. Then two wires wound together and end of first one is connected to beginning of second one - Tesla bililar. Setup is inductive. Last one is bucking coil (which some people are calling bifilar, but is not) where half is wound left and half right. Is partially non inductive and cancelling of the fields depends on coil setup. So which one is everybody reffering ?

Last think is 'huge DC pulse'. We can drive coil with say 300VDC or 3000VDC and because Z will be very low we get huge pulse in both cases, is there any voltage level requirement ? Has to be in kV ?

cheers, Cinan

Comment

• radiant CFL

[QUOTE=zilano;170330]SELF CHARGING RADIANT IMHOTEP OSCILLATOR MODIFIED CIRCUIT OF DODOSHLODO AND SELF CHARGING BATTERY ANY SCOOTER COIL OR CAR CAR COIL CAN BE USED OR EVEN WITHOUT DIODES TV FLYBACK.

SIMPLE DESIGN SEE CIRCUIT IT USES TWO 2N3055 TRANSISTORS

GREAT WORK OF KDKINEN AND DODO SHLODO AND NOT FORGET IMHOTEP WHO INSPIRED!

kdkinen's Channel - YouTube

Thanks for the mention Zilano
                  i've been away from this site, but im catching up on conversations now.
                  I'm going to have some more Smith vids soon, still working on a driver that im happy with
                  In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                  In the expert's mind there are few.
                  -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king21
                    Correction it was 5 days. But the good news is that it stopped because the batteries were fully charged and their internal resistance was altered. It acts as a negative resistor with the neons limiting the voltage. It gets it's energy from the environment we think. Reasons to be cheerful.
                    Hi buddy, yes thats the suspected reason, Dave Lawton mentioned the same thing about internal resistance changing.

It did show interesting results with the one battery tho and when i hooked back to its own positive, the current draw decreases noticably.
                    So i conclude that it was "technically" self-feeding by its physical connection, but whether its above 100% is still in question.
                    ...btw. im Kdkinen lol
                    In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                    In the expert's mind there are few.
                    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by cinan View Post
                      Hallo, thank you for advices. I was following Bearden few years back, I've read some Beardens articles and books too, mostly about scalar waves. This guy was always explaining everything around, do this, do that, this way or that way, but he never provided any practical hint to the people how to do the stuff. He is too theoretical, he talks too much and is always referring to others. Bedini, Dollard, Gray, etc. are more practical and helpful... Regarding caduceus coil. This setup is resonating on any frequency, which is good, but is generating highly focused scalar wave beam when conditions are right. This coil is not safe at all to do high power experiments and run some devices with it in the long term anyway.... I didn't know about Steinmetz will look into it and Tesla ? In the past I went through all his patents and lectures, read some books. But only to get familiar what he was doing....
                      Hi Cinan,
                      you need to unerstand that many people are not good teachers. This is no reason for criticism (I do not relate to you but to others). This is a law of nature. The more educated physcists are the less they are teachers. An extra problem is if such people know much more than the rest of the world. They have thoughts where we have no correspondance in real talking. If we have no term to explain we are mute. We can not comprehend the reality but by models in thinking. If we have no model of thinking we can not understand. But if we have - it may be wrong. Take the electric current. The tale of electrons jamming along a wire is nice to explain in kindergarten but it is fundamentally wrong. Nevertheless it helps a lot but seduces as well.
                      That seems to be a problem of Tesla as well. In later scriptures his terms like electicity, resonance ... got another meaning. There was and still is no comprehendable term available in order to express what Tesla knew.
                      I am not a teacher but I can understand the implications of very different minds - at least a bit.
                      To explain I have a nice anectode - no it's true:
                      My father when attending the high shool had a teacher for math and physics - his name was Hermann Obert. Some of you might know this name (google). He was later on the teacher of Wernher von Braun who transferred the rocket scince to US after war.
                      OK this Hermann wrote a board full of formulas without saying any word. When he finished he used to say: "OK, I enshure that all I wrote is the bare truth but I can't explain it to you - you are too stupid!"
                      On a school celebration my father drew a cartoon - Hermann holding a red flag in his hand ascending a ladder taut from earth to moon. This was Hermann's dream.
                      Ok, my father became a pastor and Hermann emigrated from Romania to Germany and tought Wernher von Braun. The cartoon turned to truth!

So we suffer on limited mind and try to learn from each other. But we are part of a big dream and it seems that we will see success within our lifetime. Keep struggling and sharing!
                      regds John

Comment

• Originally posted by cinan View Post
                        Hello John,

yes, dark side of the physics.... so bad But there is one more (for me) unclear think. Bifilar coil. There are actually 3 different setups, which we can call bifilar. Classical bifilar coil is two wires wind on core together, end of wires shorted. This setup is non inductive. Then two wires wound together and end of first one is connected to beginning of second one - Tesla bililar. Setup is inductive. Last one is bucking coil (which some people are calling bifilar, but is not) where half is wound left and half right. Is partially non inductive and cancelling of the fields depends on coil setup. So which one is everybody reffering ?

Last think is 'huge DC pulse'. We can drive coil with say 300VDC or 3000VDC and because Z will be very low we get huge pulse in both cases, is there any voltage level requirement ? Has to be in kV?

cheers, Cinan
                        Yes I agree it is confusing for a educated (or seduced) brain like mine. I try to share my notions / thinking model. I Hope it helps - if not discard it deliberately
                        Bifilar or not: The clue is if you operate it cw or ccw. A true Teslian bifilar coil you can connect end first to beginning second and you have an ordinary but sperior coil in homogenous cw or ccw direction (depending on your decision). My measurements show 3 times of inductance.
                        But you can connect end first to end second and have two opposing directions and here the non standard magick begins.
                        In ordinary teaching the magnetic actions erase each other. That is true and can be measured and is true for magnetic action only. But if we have non magnetic actions this notion/model might be fundamentally not correct.
                        I derive the following notions from Gerry Vassilatos.
                        Electric current is the minute side effect from a scalar action only. (notion of Bearden too) In fact electrons (if there exist any) travel extremely slow. The fast electric action is the enegizing feature initated by the scalar event at switch on. (Berden: herd of injured swine bunking off ...) electrons (swine) come out of their hiding place and act like small motor boats by themselves.(Bearden) We enineer in standard electric scince this minute waste only (factor 10 power -24).
                        Tesla sought in his spark gap engineering to omit the electric current. So he replaced matallic electrodes by carbon (get it out of worn batteries) on one side and with silver on other side (remember grey). Carbon is a weak source of electrons (metals have plenty of them free for donation) and silver is greedy to get some on other side. Additionally he spread away most of electrons coming out of carbon by his magentic field. Conforming Vassilatos the scalar event and the electron activation is paired action - usually. This should to be split!
                        The sole strive is to get rid of activated electrons.
                        - Carbon emits less electrons
                        - Silver inhales them gladly
                        - Magnetic field spreds them apart from electrodes
                        - Bearden suggests an blend of Al/Fe in order to engineer the delay of electron activaton in ms range. (Cu ->10 power -19 s - not engineerable)
                        Now we come back to the question cw vs. ccw:
                        If the scalar event is neutral and electrons are charged (theory) then a cw/ccw coil might delete magnetic or maybe electric actions but scalar event may be added in any winding direction. (grey - splitting the positive?!??!?!) An aether pressure increase might occure and that need to be engineered and harvested.
                        Tesla's notion was that (conforming Vassilatos) aether generates mass and electrons out of itselve.
                        What about the idea that a corresponding coil setup separates the associated minute but destroing electron action (field) and outputs the scalar event only (or mostly). Then this event will generate electrons in the harvest section. Electrons generated there are ready to perform work and escape to the GND connection to the vast ocean of earth electrons. It is like pooring a shot glass into the pacific ocean. (remember factor 10 power -24)
                        I am shure this might not be adequate to some brains. And it might be a wrong model. But it is the only I have to share just now. So please be patient with me and correct if necessary.

@cinan: If the model obove is (at least a bit) true then you can imagine that a high voltage might support the splitting of electrons vs. scalar event. Electrons have mass and have a charge so they can't follow high voltage jumps. Conforming Don Smith the action of voltage is squared regarding the volts.
                        Remeber the advantageous action of thyristor ignition systems. A high voltage capacitor (up to 400V) is discharged on a normal ignition coil primary. This big bang generates a fast first spark at spark plug. Minute current but big action. After that (at sophisticated ignition systems) the normal 12V performs continuated increase of current and keeps the spark burning up to 2 ms. Sparks up to 2" were seen.
                        High voltage can do wonderful things when added in a correct manor.

Your notion is that the current performs the magick (low voltage & low Z = high current). We do not want current in primary but the bang of voltage change. even at low inductance a very short pulse will not perform much current but scalar event.

rgds John
                        Last edited by JohnStone; 12-12-2011, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• Questions

Originally posted by zilano
                          its in auto transformer mode! and resonance can be achieved

ref : kapanadze secret! see image!

Hi Zilano,

How can I improve on NAUDINS version of the Kapagen? How can I get it to be overunity?

Could you please explain when series resonance must be used.I see some of your schematics with capacitors in series mostly on the secondary side.

I am in the final stages of Naudin's Kapagen but heard it was not an overunity device.Anyway I will test some days from now.

Why is the primary joined to the secondary? How can I get it to resonance?

I am using an MOT, then a flyback.I will use diodes before and after spark as you recommended.

Thanks,

Ged

Comment

• Hello

Been following for some time now. Have collected some info...
                            I haven't done this document, I copied it from some web site..can't
                            remember. It consist of postings Zilano made during this summer??
                            But anyways hope it will enlighten someone. Zilano Design Doc A V1[1].pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by datek View Post
                              Hello

Been following for some time now. Have collected some info...
                              I haven't done this document, I copied it from some web site..can't
                              remember. It consist of postings Zilano made during this summer??
                              But anyways hope it will enlighten someone. [ATTACH]9812[/ATTACH]
                              Thanks Datek for picking up this piece of info.
                              It will be useful for many researchers.
                              << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                                Hi Cinan,
                                you need to unerstand that many people are not good teachers. This is no reason for criticism (I do not relate to you but to others). This is a law of nature. The more educated physcists are the less they are teachers. An extra problem is if such people know much more than the rest of the world. They have thoughts where we have no correspondance in real talking. If we have no term to explain we are mute. We can not comprehend the reality but by models in thinking. If we have no model of thinking we can not understand. But if we have - it may be wrong. Take the electric current. The tale of electrons jamming along a wire is nice to explain in kindergarten but it is fundamentally wrong. Nevertheless it helps a lot but seduces as well.
                                That seems to be a problem of Tesla as well. In later scriptures his terms like electicity, resonance ... got another meaning. There was and still is no comprehendable term available in order to express what Tesla knew.
                                I am not a teacher but I can understand the implications of very different minds - at least a bit.
                                regds John
                                John:

you are right, I have few 'friends' with major math/physics/computers and more gud they are, more 'artificial' world they
                                are living in. They have another reality, 'floating few meters above ground' and everybody around is 'stupid' ...
                                But in terms of what ? Matematics / physics / particles / equations. Well ok, but they have to accept that other people
                                have another interests and hey basically looks 'stupid' on other peoples field. I asked one of my friend to bring good kari
                                and briani stuff for party. He answered: What is it ? How heavy is it ? He didnd know thing which half of the uneducated
                                world knows. But ok, once he learn it, he never forget it and that is difference between us and them. And they are sometimes
                                social disasters too )

Back to the topic. Zilano said thad aether is electric in nature. So scalar waves are generated along with magnetic and electric
                                field in the solenoid coil, but are overrided by magnetic field. If coil is resonating by classical way, there are E / B
                                vectors. Right ? So thats why there is cancelling setup to get rid of magnetic component and oscillate (simply put) only
                                'electrical / scalar' waves, or driving pulse must be quick enough, current in coil is not build, so no magnetic component
                                has no time to build up. So you are actually resonating aether itself by this way ? Then in resonance extra electrons will
                                enter the system from ambient and yes, they will rush down through our load or...

Now HV make sense and is actually biasing whole resonant system above/below ambiend (groung, system is grounded) level.
                                And this can be done by polarising diodes in HV section to source + or - reffered to ground. Then you can actually 'suck'
                                electrons from the groung, reverse whole flow and due to resonant transfer they enter harvest system ?

Brrr its very wild idea. Please correct me somebody. As people are reporting cooling effest if cold electricity takes
                                place, is obvious that energy is taken from air to ground. But Tesla was able to heat or cool entire room so how ?

Cinan

Comment

Working...
                                X