Clear All

• Not again??

I'll check with the Boss ?

Chet
    Wesley Quote:

LITHUANIA OU EXERIMENTS VIDEO #4 SCHEMATICS AND MESUREMENT.swf

NEW VIDEO AFTER CORRECTIONS:

Will be corrected again. .

The problem I have is graphic program that in minute 11:58 for some reason show two move clips in the same time. Sory for inconvenience, I'm tired of these small glitches..Every time I lose 4 hours just for conversion and up[loading
    But every time I can add something more too.
    Last edited by RAMSET; 11-30-2011, 12:33 AM.
    If you want to Change the world
    BE that change !!

Comment

• Many Thoughts

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
      Hi Jharmon,
      please find my comments and questions inserted in your text in bold letters. As I mentioned - there are notions and I'm shure that some need discussion. Don't take me too seriously
      rgds John
      Thanks for your time and kind thoughts. :-)

from DC 12V. The author states that this resonant behavior is responsible for large voltage gain between L1 and L2 of the flyback. :-) This may be OU by itself.
      [- Sorry, I doubt it is resonance - my notion. These circuits are called quasi resonant. It is a self ringer Meissner oscillator. The timing is not given by L/C of any coil but by current increase and decrease while producing base current in the extra winding.
      Understood. However, the current in the trigger coil ("extra winding") is induced by magnetic flux generated by the flyback collector coil (input / L1) as well as the flyback emitter coil (output / L2). Thus the timing is given by the L and parasitic C of the flyback L2.

In theory, the current opens the base emitter junction at just the right time so the pulse is near the peak of the L2 oscillation giving it a "resonant" pulse. The pulse itself turns into feed back which quenches the flow from collector to emitter on the transistor. Furthermore, I can see the pulses on the scope. Actually, I see two. One at the cross over from negative to positive voltage and another near the peak. This probably explains how this circuit starts itself when you throw the switch.

I rechecked my measurements today and it appears that this is oscillating at around 12khz without load. Previously, I thought it was 40khz. But guess who had the scope trigger on the wrong channel?

- I do not know how they calculated the resistors at power labs. Please note that transistors get lazy and hot if they have not their optimum base current. First step is to play with resistors in order to get low CE voltage at switch on time (scope) and not more current than necessary. Later on you can fine tune for a specific supply voltage and load for best steep switching slopes.
      - Fortunately I have my FB ready - but not build myself. 40 KHz up to 35 KV]
      Very good tuning tips. Thank you so much!

So what's next for me? I have a B&W 80 turn coil and I've already constructed a 10 turn bifilar with a center tap for harvesting, so I think these are my options...
      [- What is the magic of B&W coils? At that price there need to be some. Are they cold drawn and tinned. Tin is told to increase the magnetic flux by 4 at same current.
      No particular reason. I wanted Hi-Q and didn't want to wind myself. Also wanted to follow the formula Z set out early on in the thread. 4000V across 80 turns step down to 10 for 250V output to make my harvest loop easier to build with low voltage varistors and caps. Much wisdom there. Yes. I believe it is cold drawn and tinned. Yes expensive. I keep mentioning it because it gives a more accurate description of what I actually have. Probably not important.

- Your 10 turn harvest coil is cw or cw/ccw or true bifilar Tesla like. Zilano normally prefers cw only but at last schematics she proposed cw/ccw like Utkin paper. I decided to build both and learn by measurement.

BTW: I intend to post next week my stupid simple coil winding jig - simple but effective. Continue to build after this post.]
      Mine is cw/ccw center tapped AWG 4 solid copper in two parts. Will have to read back in thread for Utkin paper. Thanks in advance for winding jig. I will also experiment with various coils here. Winding jig is essential. Would be very excited if stranded AWG worked just as well. Have heard various thoughts on this. I worked out a winding jig using a 3" aluminum coil form double-clamped to a workbench with a 1.5 ft. diameter coil of AWG 4 hung just beneath it in a large 5" C-Clamp clamped to the workbench surface. Tricky. But very solid in the end and produce very nice, tight coils. Used 1" rubber hose pieces to space out the windings.

@Z... what do you think of the solid-state tesla coilers??? Why transistors not capable of this effect?
      It seem to be essential what "mechanic" you intend to employ and what your goal is. Tesla coilers do not intend to get OU but electric fire and they are willing to pay their bill. We are tightfisted and want not to.

Confirming Utkin you can get OU with CW/CCW and short circuit without sparks.
      But if you intend to increase ocillation energy cycle by cycle you need a spark and only a spark.
      And you can add different OU effects at same time (read Utkin!) You find most of Z's proposals there! I inted to study one efect after the other. The combination of OU effects in the posted schematics is too confusing for me.
      OK. Sold. Will read Utkin paper. I agree that the qty of circuits passed around on this thread make it difficult to follow. Appreciate your methodical approach and attempts toward systemetization.

Option B: Tune the flyback L2 to match the B&W. This is tantalizingly easy, just put a capacitor across the L2 coil. Confused: What L2? from FB or Don Smith?
      Yes. L2 / emitter / output coil of flyback.

But I'm worried this will be harder than I think. My RLC meter allows me to take L readings at different frequencies. i.e. 100Hz, 1khz, 10khz. The L values are radically different depending on the frequency. Therefore the required capacitance is hard to calculate. I think the required capacitance is between 1-5 pF to get this to ring around 30khz. I ordered a 25kV variable capacitor off of eBay (expensive) to try this out. But the capacitor is from 3pF-50pF. Might not go low enough. Will let you know how this goes if I pursue it.
      - Would be great help is you referred to a schematic. My test coil (50 turns on 100mm air core resonates at about 3 MHz. Very unlikely that you get any change with some pF. 1 pF is a smack of nothing.
      - I posted yeasterday a suggestion for home brew variable capacitor with heat sinks. Today I add another suggestion: Laminate Al foil inbetween these -you know - double sided laminating foils. You can do it with a flatiron if you happen to have no apparatus for this. Let nn edge or a Al tape come out before laminating for contact. Make two of them minimum and position them one over the other. If you have problems with voltage laminate twice. I got easily a 3 nF fixed capacitor with a stack of these.
      More excellent homebrew tips. Given the confusion I created, you are correct. pF does nothing for my 80 turn aircore primary. This needed 330nF to get into the 30khz range. I was talking about the L2 / emitter / output coil of my flyback. To be more precise... i proposed that my flyback driver would automatically adjust to the freq of the flyback secondary if i put a cap across it. but it would need to be very high voltage and very small capacity. Don't think this is practical to tune.

Option C: Replace resonant flyback driver with fixed freq inductive driver.
      This would be something like a 2n3055 amplifier that follows an input signal. I could use an oscilloscope function generator to fix the frequency @ around 30khz. Have you got an old audio amplifier? They are good down to 4 Ohm and 25 KHz.
      Hmm. Clever idea. Interesting and tempting. But not high frequency enough.

Option D: Just step it down. Seems to be a case of dilignece if we got OU before. This is why I will build a set of coils and study their behavior in different schamatics.
      Z said that you need an emitter coil, resonant collector coil, and a harvest coil (or words to that effect)See Utkin paper!.
      Yes. True. OK! OK!

Have you got any means to draw schematics. It will be a great help for diskussions. I use KiCad. It is easy to generate own symbols needed for our dicussions as well.
      Have a mac. Schematic drawing tool tips welcome. @Anyone!!!

Thanks again John.

Shine.
      Last edited by jharmon; 11-30-2011, 05:10 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE] My RLC meter allows me to take L readings at different frequencies. i.e. 100Hz, 1khz, 10khz. The L values are radically different depending on the frequency. Therefore the required capacitance is hard to calculate. [QUOTE]

Hi Jharmon,
        the problem obove is because nobody can measure capacitance like you measure 2". It is like cushion playing at billiard. Capacitance is being measured indirectly by the phase angle between voltage and current.

If you have a coil of a natural frequency of about 3 MHz you get at 100 Khz a minute small angle smaller than the accurancy of your meter. At higher frequencies such single parametrs tend to be warped by various influences . As we need to know the frequency it is more essential to measure this parameter (frequency generaor and scope).

Some peple state that high frequency is a kind of black magic. Of course this is not true but it gives hints to the great difference regarding normal knowledge of simplified understading of electron behavior. Don't think I know much of HF but I had a look over the fence to those lands.
        rgds John
        Last edited by JohnStone; 11-30-2011, 12:48 PM.
        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Latest Vid with corrections

New video after all of the corrections

Lithuania OU Experiment #4 Wesley's Theory..swf

This is just introduction to the theory. T-1000 will be able to add a lot more.
          Anyhow
          Aidas
          Arunas
          and I we need at least good nap after all
          Lithuania OU Experiment #4 Wesley's Theory..swf - YouTube

Wesley

--------------------------------------
          Also an action flick ..... Good guy gets Zapped...........

Chet
          Last edited by RAMSET; 11-30-2011, 12:32 PM.
          BE that change !!

Comment

• Hi Jharmon,
            you mentioned to employ a 40KHz amplifier in order to test variable frequency.

@ALL: You can use a higher grade audio amplifier as power driver for FB up to 40 KHz.

I explain why:
            The cut off frequency is defined (as I remember) at 45 degree phase angle regarding input phase (70.7% of input signal). As some people are told to her this "distortion" and others pretend that they do the latter spend a lot of money in order to prove this personal image. In pre digital times the only work around was to increase the cut off frequency to about up to 100 KHz. So you get the "bad" phase condition there and have clean phase condition at hearing cur off at 20 KHz. As you intend to amplify one single frequency only at a time this phase conditions are not worth to mention. So this is your chance to bye one of those apparatus at eBay for cheap. Consult data sheet before.
            Do not forget to add some overvoltage protection in order to be good friend with your amplifier from no to future times.
            rgds John
            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• For those who are interested in our working device:

Device #1 - Mixed Languages(Uncut).mpg - YouTube
              Lithuania OU Experiment #4 Wesley's Theory + schematic+ explanation+step by step instruction - YouTube

P.S. Zilano, your circuits showing flyback secondary directly connected to Tesla primary coil actually are killing dipole. The AV (Avramenko) diode plug to single wire of flyback secondary and Tesla primary over spark gap is the only way to get open circuit..
              Last edited by T-1000; 11-30-2011, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                its in auto transformer mode! and resonance can be
                This is exactly what I said. The load directly affects source while having closed circuit!

Compare flyback connection to this:

And you will see the difference

Comment

• Self Resonating Circuits

Originally posted by zilano
                  its in auto transformer mode! and resonance can be achieved

ref : kapanadze secret! see image!

Hello Zilano,

Is it possible to have a device that auto tunes itself (ie: self resonating).Would that be with limitations ?

I saw this schematic in Kelly's pdf. Its is said to be self resonating.

I am thinking that the problem of achieving resonance would be easier solved that way.

Ged
                  Last edited by Gedfire; 07-19-2013, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• LCR and Frequency

[QUOTE=JohnStone;169334][QUOTE] My RLC meter allows me to take L readings at different frequencies. i.e. 100Hz, 1khz, 10khz. The L values are radically different depending on the frequency. Therefore the required capacitance is hard to calculate.

Hi Jharmon,
                    the problem obove is because nobody can measure capacitance like you measure 2". It is like cushion playing at billiard. Capacitance is being measured indirectly by the phase angle between voltage and current.

If you have a coil of a natural frequency of about 3 MHz you get at 100 Khz a minute small angle smaller than the accurancy of your meter. At higher frequencies such single parametrs tend to be warped by various influences . As we need to know the frequency it is more essential to measure this parameter (frequency generaor and scope).

Some peple state that high frequency is a kind of black magic. Of course this is not true but it gives hints to the great difference regarding normal knowledge of simplified understading of electron behavior. Don't think I know much of HF but I had a look over the fence to those lands.
                    rgds John
                    John,

I wondered about the frequency issues when measuring L.My LCR meter only does 2 frequencies.Now the spectrum is very wide and like you I was concerned about accuracy in calculating caps from L.Hence I wanted to explore using variable capacitors of a wide enough range tune properly.Small scale experimentors like myself are limited by equipment but I am still taking notes.

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                      ur approach is little different than actual and its total free energy with no input required.
                      The self power is last step after you rebuild device. But it is primary target for those who do not want this technology in the wild...

Originally posted by zilano
                      either u use serial spark gap or parallel spark gap the aim is to short lc circuit so when spark is off it oscillates. oscillation need to happen. do it either way. even if we short avramenko it doesnt have any effect on the input. avramenko is cold electricity.

rgds
                      zzzz
                      You did not get a point how our setup works...
                      The flyback transformer see another transformer as capacitor. Not transformer, but capacitor! Let's assume it as Tesla Coil.

The AV plug does the job for transformer action in Tesla Coil primary(or D.Smith/Kapanadze/other - does not matter, they're on same principle).

How AV plug works - because of capacitance loop action between 2 open ends of flyback secondary coil... And this is main rule for open circuit.
                      In the end of the process you get induction in secondary of Tesla Coil what does not affect source what powers flyback transformer!

Hopefully that explain some hard bits.

Comment

• My setup

Hi,

experimenting with resonance my lights finally have 100% brightness

Does anyone have some idea to harvest useful power from this setup? I would like to charge 24V battery bank

All suggestions welcome

Kind rgds D
                        Attached Files
                        "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Watch the breath

Zilano watch this vid on breathing:

Osho - watching the breath - YouTube

If you can see the vids of Guru Osho Rajneesh very interesting.

Enjoy:

Comment

• A Kind Favor

Mr.DB
                            Sir if you could do us the kindest of favors
                            Since your running a resistor in a bottle[light bulb]

Can you heat up 1 liter of water for 10 minutes for me ,with a Killowatt meter attached to your input??
                            I know from your presence in the Boiler thread, electricity and water don't scare you in the least! [me neither].

Please??

Thank you
                            Chet
                            BE that change !!

Comment

• I'm gonna do a wet run on this

Mr. DB
                              I will be doing this tonight with my Sonic boiler test tank here

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post169426

Yes ,
                              dropping a light bulb into the water and running a time to heat test [just like I've been doing on the thread with the boiler] with a killowatt meter.

Lets see what kind of baseline we can get here?

Chet
                              BE that change !!

Comment

• Your looking at a light bulb immersed in water , during a time to heat ...power used test!!

A side walk Calorimetry test, to see if the fellows that are lighting bulbs can use this method with a Killowatt meter [like I used in the link above]
                                1 Liter of water heated until I used .01 KWH {10 watts} took 14 minutes temp rise 5.2 C

More here

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post169438

Last edited by RAMSET; 12-01-2011, 02:25 AM.
                                BE that change !!

Comment

Working...
                                X