X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
    @Kokomojo I think this explains why The Energy Non-Crisis
    and Confessions of an Economic Hit Man - YouTube
    Be advised that if this pre publication release courtisy of overunity.com is as I read it then every question relating to Don Smiths devices is answered in this paper by Utkin 62 pages of Vladimir Utkin by Patrick Kelly Everything we have been searching

If this remarkable document does not result in a working Smith Device very quickly I shall be shocked and stunned!! Tiger's initial research shows It to be has written!
    Hi, there is more infos in this document than the previous one that i read, especially with the capacitor of smith ( wiht sheet of aluminium and copper, pay attention to the plastic, i think that all electrons resides on this platic or glass. See the mit video on youtube, it's called dissectible capacitor from mit. MIT Physics Demo -- Dissectible Capacitor - YouTube

Comment

• On the scope....

Ghanza is helping us on the thread I am following (which is actually a reproduction of Tariel Ks off shoot to the ferrite incarnation) still the foundation is common Ghanza is working as proxy for Tiger to help with language aggro... here is his initial scope shot http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post168140 as per Utkin .. we are all after the same thing and I dont care who gets it out of the cage first! I hope it inspires .. off back to my own stomping ground.....best wishes Duncan
      Last edited by Duncan; 11-22-2011, 10:10 PM.
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Another Utkin link

http://www.free-energy-info.com/VladimirUtkin.pdf

Chet
        If you want to Change the world
        BE that change !!

Comment

• This part of this document Practical Guide to Free-Energy Devices - Chapter 5 is False,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and here is why,

In this very legitimate document below the core of that transformer is wood and
          NOT ferrite. Notice the "W" which is marked on the rod in the original drawing below
          is removed in the Kelly document. Looks to me like Tesla's Transformer had a
          wooden core.

And the interrupter spark gap goes between the two primary coils not where
          the line points to, If people read the document linked right below starting at
          Page 203 he describes in detail how the coil and circuit were used and the
          purpose of the spark gaps.

Page 208 The inventions, researches and writings of Nikola Tesla, with special reference to his work in polyphase currents and high potential lighting : Martin, Thomas Commerford, 1856-1924 : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

The primary p p is wound in two parts, and oppositely, upon
          a wooden spool w, and.the four ends are led out of the oil through
          hard rubber tubes t t. The ends of the secondary Tt Tt are also
          led out of the oil through rubber tubes t tv of great thickness.
          And this is the real circuit he used with it for the experiments in the document.

Last edited by Farmhand; 11-22-2011, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• edit

if so farmhand ..suggest email PJK prior to publication so edit can be made! remember he's working on the edge all the time! still well researched!... Hell think of what Tesla would have got up to with ferrite!!! he's left enough with brass and wood!
            Last edited by Duncan; 11-22-2011, 10:39 PM.
            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

if so farmhand ..suggest email PJK prior to publication so edit can be made! remember he's working on the edge all the time! still well researched!... Hell think of what Tesla would have got up to with ferrite!!! he's left enough with brass and wood!
              Did you read the document I linked ? Or did you close your mind to that ?

The spark gap is wrong too.

I've already built a coil like that. This shows only one completed coil. It's not
              finished, both coils are now wound and I am using it now.

I use it for a HV supply to run two Tesla coils with primaries in series to
              do the same thing which is make double the voltage between the two
              terminals than is the voltage between each terminal to ground.

Like this below the HV supply is on the left and P1 and P2 are the Tesla coil primaries.

With that arrangement i can get all kinds of effects to observe like these.

Some video.
              Streamer experiment.wmv - YouTube

I don't use the Kelly document because there is so many things in there which
              are contradictory and wrong. This is but one instance there are way too
              many to say. They are modifying Original drawings and saying that is how
              they are and what they mean. I do my own research and experiment to
              ascertain what I can say is truth for myself. I study Tesla's work and Crookes
              to name two.

That's the problem with people allowing themselves to be spoon fed the yummy stuff.
              Chocolate tastes good but it rots the teeth.
              Then the real food hurts.

Cheers
              Last edited by Farmhand; 11-22-2011, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• Tomorrow belongs to me! Tesla

I noted the pages and errors in the document , but I doubt PJK would insert error with intent, however back in the day .. Teslas papers were,hidden changed and altered,and dublicated all those miss-directions are just as effective now as they were then.Its like trying to see through fog. The question is would the PJK book be subject to intentional miss-direction ? I personnaly doubt it, but I certainly would not swear to it.
                If a genuine error then to correct it helps everyone. Still so far... The work carried out on the Utkin paper is following his predictions ... this thread and others will very soon establish the validity or not! I expect scope shots that match Tigers within days if nor hours.. from there its downhill

Comment

I noted the pages and errors in the document , but I doubt PJK would insert error with intent, however back in the day .. Teslas papers were,hidden changed and altered,and dublicated all those miss-directions are just as effective now as they were then.Its like trying to see through fog. The question is would the PJK book be subject to intentional miss-direction ? I personnaly doubt it, but I certainly would not swear to it.
                  If a genuine error then to correct it helps everyone. Still so far... The work carried out on the Utkin paper is following his predictions ... this thread and others will very soon establish the validity or not! I expect scope shots that match Tigers within days if nor hours.. from there its downhill
                  I don't like to think anyone would intentionally mislead, I try not to think
                  about that and just keep on experimenting and thinking about the tech.

If I see things I think are wrong or in error I think I should say something,
                  rather than nothing, if there is an explanation then good. If not so be it.

I might be misunderstanding the intent. If so I will apologize, I think the book I
                  linked should have been linked with that section of the Kelly doc. Anyway I
                  just thought I should point that out. I don't like to draw too many conclusions
                  and we can all come to our own conclusions if we have all the info. I do
                  wonder why though.

I do believe we can tap energy too. And we do. I read Russell as well as Tesla
                  and Crookes.

Cheers
                  Last edited by Farmhand; 11-23-2011, 08:02 AM.

Comment

• Like anything, you have to sort through all the "krap" to find the grain of truth and build from that truth. Like Farmhand says, do the work then learn from it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jharmon View Post
                      @Z
                      Have powerlabs flyback driver and flyback coil working. Getting 40khz or so with gap firing. Need to tune this for 35khz.

Powerlabs docs say this is a resonant circuit, but how to tune it... caps across emitter coil, trigger coil, collector coil, or a combo?

I could prolly figure it out, but hints welcome. :-)
                      As expected... parallel gap, caps, and coil yields nothing. Dead short bcause freq is out of tune.

BUT... series gap to top of coil with no other changes gives spark and RF off the coil. I'm not sure what this is ringing at yet, but there's a chance that this is precisely what the doctor ordered. Didn't even need an "avramenko" capacitor. And no ground here. Just a single loop.

FLYBACK-TOP>>>DIODE>>>GAP>>>CAPS&COIL>>>FLYBACK-BOTTOM

Not sure what to do now, but I'm excited that my neon in hand glows when I bring it close to the primary coil. :-)

And I like that I'm shooting the coil with the energy through the gap. Seems like the right idea. Some say resonance. Some say gap. I say... why not both? If the gap really creates extra energy, it will be contained within the system or radiated as longitudinal pulses and transverse waves at radio frequency.

What's the best way to measure the RF coming off the primary coil?

Comment

• The image mentioned has reference letters R, S, T, etc. so there appears no real basis for assuming that because an item has the letter W assigned to it that the letter refers to the material from which the item is constructed rather than being just a reference letter.

There seems to be a slight misunderstanding here, the Utkin document is a report by Vladimir on his on-going investigations in this area. I have no input al all other than to help out slightly with the English language which is not Vladimir's native tongue. When Vladimir expresses his opinion on the rod joining the two sets of coils in that diagram, I understand him to be attempting to indicate that in his opinion, the central core has magnetic properties.

Personally, I seriously doubt that Tesla had access to ferrite as we know it today, but that is not likely to have prevented him in using a magnetic material as the core.

In the days when plastic was not widespread, winding coils on spools made from wood does not appear to be unreasonable. However, the material of the spool does not indicate the material used for the core running through that spool.

Please understand that Vladimir Utkin's document is not intended to be the final and definitive word on this technology, but instead it is his generous sharing of his current research work, and you will notice that it ends

"TO BE CONTINUED ..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
                          The image mentioned has reference letters R, S, T, etc. so there appears no real basis for assuming that because an item has the letter W assigned to it that the letter refers to the material from which the item is constructed rather than being just a reference letter.

There seems to be a slight misunderstanding here, the Utkin document is a report by Vladimir on his on-going investigations in this area. I have no input al all other than to help out slightly with the English language which is not Vladimir's native tongue. When Vladimir expresses his opinion on the rod joining the two sets of coils in that diagram, I understand him to be attempting to indicate that in his opinion, the central core has magnetic properties.

Personally, I seriously doubt that Tesla had access to ferrite as we know it today, but that is not likely to have prevented him in using a magnetic material as the core.

In the days when plastic was not widespread, winding coils on spools made from wood does not appear to be unreasonable. However, the material of the spool does not indicate the material used for the core running through that spool.

Please understand that Vladimir Utkin's document is not intended to be the final and definitive word on this technology, but instead it is his generous sharing of his current research work, and you will notice that it ends

"TO BE CONTINUED ..."

Thank you very much Patrick Kelly for this amazing contribution, Sir , some informations presented have shade some light on many people's questions....It will prove a great source of inspiration and further improvement of future devises...Thank you again sir and Mr Utkin for this great contribution
                          Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• lest you anger the gods...

If you recall the name Patrick I spent some time circa seven years years ago helping you with a few diss links on a pre publication edit, anyway It goes without saying I am a huge admirer of your amazing tome. It was without doubt the influence that triggered a most interesting study.
                            The fact that I indicated... I would not swear to miss-direction by intent... Is simply a mathematical option, and certainly not my personal feeling, That you have sorted out the Ps and Qs and Ws for that matter is most kind! If my wording has caused your heckles to rise ...sorry.
                            I still consider this remarkable document to be most important to this thread which is why I linked to it!
                            It is very nice of you to indicate who is responsible for what!.... and the parts you have played in its production and editing. It does unearth a huge amount of theory! (a lot of it very new)And if there is more to come .. well blessings on Utkin ! Nice to have you on thread Patrick in future I shall take more care with my own Ps and Qs lest I anger the giant's! Best wishes Duncan
                            Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
                            The image mentioned has reference letters R, S, T, etc. so there appears no real basis for assuming that because an item has the letter W assigned to it that the letter refers to the material from which the item is constructed rather than being just a reference letter.

"TO BE CONTINUED ..."

Comment

• That was very good!!

Mr.Kelly
                              Thank you sir!!
                              The boys on these threads [and Mrs. DB]will be helping to Add
                              some more pages to your work!!

Thanks
                              Chet
                              If you want to Change the world
                              BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post

"TO BE CONTINUED ..."
                                Hi Patrick, It seems pretty clear to me by that drawing that the primary coils
                                are wound directly onto "W", which is to me clearly stated in the document I
                                quoted from. "Upon a wooden spool "W"", "W" is obviously the spool it looks
                                like a dowel to me. Like I said people can make their own conclusions. There is
                                no mention of any ferromagnetic material in the core and considering the
                                detail given in the document I linked I don't see how that would be just left
                                out by them.

The inventions, researches and writings of Nikola Tesla, with special reference to his work in polyphase currents and high potential lighting : Martin, Thomas Commerford, 1856-1924 : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

The primary p p is wound in two parts, and oppositely, upon
                                a wooden spool w
                                , and.the four ends are led out of the oil through
                                hard rubber tubes t t. The ends of the secondary Tt Tt are also
                                led out of the oil through rubber tubes t tv of great thickness.

The drawings used were obviously the same ones, and it is also described in
                                the document the arrangement of the circuit, the spark gap the line points to
                                in your document is a gap with Mica sheets on either side and a long spark
                                plays there till the updraft created by it blows the spark out then the main
                                gap fires, it is at small (a) (b), the magnetic quenched gap was not used where
                                indicated at large (A) (B) as explained in the document I linked.

This is my opinion on that transformer and circuit.

Regards
                                Last edited by Farmhand; 11-23-2011, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X