Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zilano
    TESLA wanted to distribute free energy to every person on earth. and there was no way to measure and charge the tariff so jp morgan backed out. he was thinking of the world as humanity and was not biased on country or descent of origin. well if 400- 500 dollars needed to make one device like tariel then imagine how much people gonna spent worldwide. and imagine one grid supply tower feeding whole world any device wirelessly. wont it be a cheap and easy way to provide tower power to all the needy? and for free

rgds
    zzzz
    I do not believe that Tesla was so foolish to believe to be able to supply the whole world by his local power plant(s).
    If resonance is the way to go then he required the local power plant only to resonate the globe - his way of building a global L1 coil. A plurality of L2 coils are then necessary to harvest - "meter mission impossible", Mr. Morgan.
    Interesting is that his frequency was about Schumann frequency (7.5Hz) times Pi/2 12.xx Hz (scalar propagation speed? see Mayel's lectures)
    Tesla was very disappointed seeing what people do with technology while 1st world war. Later on he did not publish or requested patents. Nevertheless such a genius did not stop thinking and inventing.
    Thats my notion. It may be wrong. But the converse can not be proved as well.
    John
    Last edited by JohnStone; 11-21-2011, 08:29 PM.
    Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by EMCSQ View Post
      Thanks.

So I must order 4 HV diodes and a few HV caps (which are not part of an LC Tank, bec. they are after the fwbr) + an HV-Meter ... not spending too much money
      Hi EMCSQ,
      you need not order a HV meter. If you have a digital meter its input resistance is quite high. So you can build your own voltage devider in a small palstic box. I glued internally two 6mm connectors so I can attach it directly to the built in sockets of teh meters. Use several 1MOhm resistors (metal preferred because thy are not coiled) in series (omit sharp edges because of corona) and attach your DVM connection at the lowest bottom resistor. You can calibrate this devider at lower voltages before. It is your choice if you build one with 1:10 or 1:100 ratio. After all you can coat your divider in the box with wax in order to prevent internal sparks.
      I did it in this way and it works quite fine.
      But please read the datat sheet of your meter. Even if it is true RMS it is limited by frequency and crest factor (signal shape differing from sine). The meter is a fool and you not at all and therfore you need to know at what conditions it is right or it fools you.
      There are far to many vids out there where experimenters measure (their opinion) with their clamp meters but get fooled by their "guess meter". I feel quite sad seeing their errors.
      FYI: I own a second hand and calibrated true RMS voltmeter 10 Hz up to 32 MHz from HP, crest factor up to 10% (current price a bit below 2009€). It measures the true voltage thermally. You need this only if you intend to proof overunity - but you need not to.
      rgds John
      Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

TESLA wanted to distribute free energy to every person on earth. and there was no way to measure and charge the tariff so jp morgan backed out. he was thinking of the world as humanity and was not biased on country or descent of origin. well if 400- 500 dollars needed to make one device like tariel then imagine how much people gonna spent worldwide. and imagine one grid supply tower feeding whole world any device wirelessly. wont it be a cheap and easy way to provide tower power to all the needy? and for free

rgds
        zzzz
        I'm almost speechless, let me answer one statement at a time.

Originally posted by zilano
        TESLA wanted to distribute free energy to every person on earth.
        This is simply an untrue statement, Tesla never said that his transmitter was for giving free energy to people. Where did Tesla say this? In what speech? Tesla's Magnifying transmitter was about doing away with transmission lines. There are loses in transmission lines and Tesla's underlining theory was to eliminate these losses by using the earth as a conductor. Please read his patents and ignore the modern day books as they are filled with nothing but voodoo magic.

...and there was no way to measure and charge the tariff so jp morgan backed out.
        This is a complete fabricated lie written into modern writings of Tesla to make him look magical. Lets get this straight, His transmitter did not work by magic it required a Receiver to convert/accept the signal from the transmitter. No Receiver = No Power. Why do people think that the power just magically showed up at there electrical panel?

So basically to get power you needed a receiver, "Why not put a power meter at the receiver and charge people based on consumption? The receiver would have to feed into your existing electrical power panel in your house after converting it to 50/60Hz at a voltage of 220. I simply don't see the enigma of not knowing where to put the power meter.

Do you now see the flaw with the JP Morgan story? The real reason why JP Morgan pulled out will never be known, but it has nothing to do with free energy, if anything JP Morgan could of had a monopoly on receivers and made a fortune.

....he was thinking of the world as humanity and was not biased on country or descent of origin
        Tesla was not an idiot as you seem to suggest. He was well aware, thanks to Thomas Edison, of the evil that men do. So please give him some credit.

....well if 400- 500 dollars needed to make one device like tariel then imagine how much people gonna spent worldwide. and imagine one grid supply tower feeding whole world any device wirelessly. wont it be a cheap and easy way to provide tower power to all the needy? and for free
        Again in order to receive power from the transmitter a 'Receiver' was required. So you had NO CHOICE but to purchase a receiver unit. Just imagine how much money JP Morgan could of made selling receivers, he would of been like this guy --> So then, its a wash pay money for a Receiver or pay money for a complete FE unit. Well....i'll take the complete FE unit.

Now picture this, there is one tower that provides energy. Who owns this tower? Wouldn't you agree that the person who owns this tower would then own the world? They would be able to plunge the world into darkness at the flip of a switch. How is that free energy? Keep in mind when the transmitter was off the 'receiver' did not distribute power, how is that free energy.

I highly suggest that you read Tesla's patents on how his transmitter and associated receiver works you appear to be a bit confused no offense.

-Core

Comment

resonance and tariel kapanadze!

see attached pic from jp kelly book interview read red rectangled text in the pic.

rgds
          zzzz
          Tariel sez nothing of 1/4 wave resonance. Resonance assures maximum/efficient transfer and does not magically create energy. Maybe you can suggest a very simple experiment to prove that resonance provides excess energy.

-Core

Comment

• Originally posted by Core View Post
            I'm almost speechless, let me answer one statement at a time.

This is simply an untrue statement, Tesla never said that his transmitter was for giving free energy to people. Where did Tesla say this? In what speech? Tesla's Magnifying transmitter was about doing away with transmission lines. There are loses in transmission lines and Tesla's underlining theory was to eliminate these losses by using the earth as a conductor. Please read his patents and ignore the modern day books as they are filled with nothing but voodoo magic.

This is a complete fabricated lie written into modern writings of Tesla to make him look magical. Lets get this straight, His transmitter did not work by magic it required a Receiver to convert/accept the signal from the transmitter. No Receiver = No Power. Why do people think that the power just magically showed up at there electrical panel?

So basically to get power you needed a receiver, "Why not put a power meter at the receiver and charge people based on consumption? The receiver would have to feed into your existing electrical power panel in your house after converting it to 50/60Hz at a voltage of 220. I simply don't see the enigma of not knowing where to put the power meter.

Do you now see the flaw with the JP Morgan story? The real reason why JP Morgan pulled out will never be known, but it has nothing to do with free energy, if anything JP Morgan could of had a monopoly on receivers and made a fortune.

Tesla was not an idiot as you seem to suggest. He was well aware, thanks to Thomas Edison, of the evil that men do. So please give him some credit.

Again in order to receive power from the transmitter a 'Receiver' was required. So you had NO CHOICE but to purchase a receiver unit. Just imagine how much money JP Morgan could of made selling receivers, he would of been like this guy --> So then, its a wash pay money for a Receiver or pay money for a complete FE unit. Well....i'll take the complete FE unit.

Now picture this, there is one tower that provides energy. Who owns this tower? Wouldn't you agree that the person who owns this tower would then own the world? They would be able to plunge the world into darkness at the flip of a switch. How is that free energy? Keep in mind when the transmitter was off the 'receiver' did not distribute power, how is that free energy.

I highly suggest that you read Tesla's patents on how his transmitter and associated receiver works you appear to be a bit confused no offense.

-Core
            I agree with you about the receiver, you have to had one, but i wonder if you build your own like 3 receivers next to the transmitter, and suppose that it works and there is no loss of signal or power than you have triple your xmtr power. right...

Comment

• Originally posted by frankidel View Post
              I agree with you about the receiver, you have to had one, but i wonder if you build your own like 3 receivers next to the transmitter, and suppose that it works and there is no loss of signal or power than you have triple your xmtr power. right...
              That might be true for using the radiated energy like a radio transmission, but
              in Tesla's system the energy is stored in the earth and the potential on the Antenna.

In my opinion, when power is used from a receiver energy is removed from the
              system which was put there by the transmitter and the potential of the
              transmitter antenna would drop, the energy would need to be replaced as it is
              used and the potential of the antenna maintained, the more power that is
              used from receivers the more power it takes to keep the transmitter antenna
              charged to high potential to make the current flow.. My experiments tell me the same thing.

Telsa kind of explains this below and in other parts of the document below.
              In my opinion those interested in this stuff should read it.

Read this below instead of Gerry's fiction.

Tesla's own words.
              Nikola Tesla On His Work With Alternating Currents -- Chapter IV

Now, there is a vast difference between these two, the electromagnetic and current energies. That energy which goes out in the form of rays, is, as I have indicated here [on the diagram of Fig. 82], unrecoverable, hopelessly lost. You can operate a little instrument by catching a billionth part of it but, except this, all goes out into space never to return. This other energy, however, of the current in the globe, is stored and completely recoverable. Theoretically, it does not take much effort to maintain the earth in electrical vibration. I have, in fact, worked out a plant of 10,000 horse-power which would operate with no bigger loss than 1 percent of the whole power applied; that is, with the exception of the frictional energy that is consumed in the rotation of the engines and the heating of the conductors, I would not lose more than 1 percent. In other words, if I have a 10,000 horsepower plant, it would take only 100 horsepower to keep the earth vibrating so long as there is no energy taken out at any other place.
              Cheers
              Last edited by Farmhand; 11-22-2011, 05:31 AM.

Comment

• Powerlabs Flyback

@Z

Have powerlabs flyback driver and flyback coil working. Getting 40khz or so with gap firing. Need to tune this for 35khz.

Powerlabs docs say this is a resonant circuit, but how to tune it... caps across emitter coil, trigger coil, collector coil, or a combo?

I could prolly figure it out, but hints welcome. :-)

J
                Last edited by jharmon; 11-23-2011, 02:29 AM.

Comment

• excuse me Zilano

not able to read posts correctly (I am getting old )

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                    10,000 horse power for 100 hp to maintain. That's roughly 1min 30 sec to damp out after disconnect the input. lol That's some efficiency.

I think resonance is an amplification of power, but if there is OU it is also an amplification of energy. It may be that resonance itself is not OU. I'm thinking load impedance match/mismatch that is OU.

Comment

• Success!

Simple Overunity
                      Hi Zilano,

I made a version of the simple over-unity device.

It works very similar to the one shown here: epowerplus's Channel - YouTube

Felt very good to see this work.No spark gap was used, just 110 volts at 50 hz.I can imagine what happen would if I pulsed 110 volts at 10 khz.I am also thinking about putting 2000volts on the rod ,but I am using a steel core so I am aware of not using high frequencies with iron cores.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Ged

Comment

• Attacks

Originally posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
                        Most people simply laugh and turn their noses up thinking ou is a bunch of wack cases and nut jobs?

why would anyone "attack" it?
                        Thomas Moray and Stan Meyer were mentioned in Kelly's pdf as among those were threatened because of their work.There is even an article on this whole suppression business in the pdf.Now I don't know if these incidences are factual but, it may be a losing battle (to the "attackers") as with the internet anything is possible.

Even now I back up all the stuff here and will be experimenting.Others have also been doing so.I think if you have a device like this running and it is shared and its success replicated.Soon we could have an exponential growth of these devices as more people become aware of them.With oil prices ,recession and job loses, the ground is fertile for any working energy device!

Just hope those who do experience success keep sharing with us after all the "attackers" can't beat us all!

While I am experimenting I am hoping someone else,say at least a dozen persons, report that their power company has disconnected their electricity supply and they are quite pleased as they have a spanking new 10kW generator that has replaced them permanently Now that is what I am talking about.

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                          Hi Zilano,

I made a version of the simple over-unity device.

It works very similar to the one shown here: epowerplus's Channel - YouTube

Felt very good to see this work.No spark gap was used, just 110 volts at 50 hz.I can imagine what happen would if I pulsed 110 volts at 10 khz.I am also thinking about putting 2000volts on the rod ,but I am using a steel core so I am aware of not using high frequencies with iron cores.
                          Thanks for the inspiration.
                          Ged
                          Hi Gedfire,
                          please specify "see this work"! What works? A bulb, a voltmeter?

I built it like the schematic today and saw it not working. 6/8" coppertube 10" long, slotted, 80 turns of magnet wire. The natural oscillation of the coil is about 3 MHz.
                          - no volt, no bulb lighting
                          - same with diode and capacitor at output.
                          - same when adding ring magnets around the rod.

I believe in OU so I am not discouraged. What is wrong?
                          rgds John
                          Last edited by JohnStone; 11-22-2011, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• The document that makes the bits fit together!

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                            Thomas Moray and Stan Meyer were mentioned in Kelly's pdf as among those were threatened because of their work.There is even an article on this whole suppression business in the pdf.Now I don't know if these incidences are factual but, it may be a losing battle (to the "attackers") as with the internet anything is possible.

Even now I back up all the stuff here and will be experimenting.Others have also been doing so.I think if you have a device like this running and it is shared and its success replicated.Soon we could have an exponential growth of these devices as more people become aware of them.With oil prices ,recession and job loses, the ground is fertile for any working energy device!

Just hope those who do experience success keep sharing with us after all the "attackers" can't beat us all!

While I am experimenting I am hoping someone else,say at least a dozen persons, report that their power company has disconnected their electricity supply and they are quite pleased as they have a spanking new 10kW generator that has replaced them permanently Now that is what I am talking about.

Ged
                            @Kokomojo I think this explains why The Energy Non-Crisis
                            and Confessions of an Economic Hit Man - YouTube
                            Be advised that if this pre publication release courtisy of overunity.com is as I read it then every question relating to Don Smiths devices is answered in this paper by Utkin 62 pages of Vladimir Utkin by Patrick Kelly Everything we have been searching

If this remarkable document does not result in a working Smith Device very quickly I shall be shocked and stunned!! Tiger's initial research shows It to be has written!
                            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Joule thief

Hi Zilano today I connected my joule thief. I was hearing the hissing sound now as usual thanks to John too for that pot and 1n4148's for protection. Regarding output a neon lit up easily but a cfl did not maybe the cfl was not good usually I lit cfl's easily with smaller Jt's
                              Zilano on your JT how much amps is consuming? and how much is giving out?
                              Regarding the variable cap I used a very small one 46pf from a small radio with no effect but I will try to find a bigger one.
                              Thanks
                              Regards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                                @Kokomojo I think this explains why The Energy Non-Crisis
                                and Confessions of an Economic Hit Man - YouTube
                                Be advised that if this pre publication release courtisy of overunity.com is as I read it then every question relating to Don Smiths devices is answered in this paper by Utkin 62 pages of Vladimir Utkin by Patrick Kelly Everything we have been searching

If this remarkable document does not result in a working Smith Device very quickly I shall be shocked and stunned!! Tiger's initial research shows It to be has written!
                                Hi Duncan,
                                THANKSSSSSSSS! for the links!
                                Just made a break from reading to urge all of you experimenters: MUST READ!
                                Sorry, no time left. Want to continue! Read yourself.
                                rgds John
                                Last edited by JohnStone; 11-22-2011, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X