X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
    Here my schematic out of KiCad:
    [ATTACH]9578[/ATTACH]
    The negative voltage may occure due to the fact that your base current is being produced by a coil.
    Thanks for this schematic ok now I understood.

Originally posted by zilano
    u r right levitation is not the point of view the view was scalar waves and only scalar waves can be used to levitate and do unxplained phenomena. our body contain cells and cells contain nucleus and nucleus contains chromosomes and they r helical caduceus coils structures.

yoga for well being and disease free

life is based on prana( the living force that is air or vaiu or u can call oxygen)

and pranayam (oxygen volume as ayam means volume)

and pranayam means breathing exercise to get max voulme of prana in our body.

the more faster we breath we loose life years and have short life span

an elephant breaths slowely and lives more than 100 yrs

a dog breathes faster lives 10 yrs or less

a mouse breathes more faster lives just months or an year

regulation of prana helps in longivity and healthier life!

regards

zelina
    Interesting Zelina these sites yes as you've said regarding pranayama.
    When one manage to remain in the no-mind state everyday prana is reserved. Mind should be used as a tool only. People makes their mind as their master instead their slave. I mean many uncontrolable thoughts are like distortion in a radio; cannot pick the station clearly.

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
    Hi Guruji,
    you use just now a small 2 inch ferrit. You can get a bigger one out of a CRT monitor or tv. It is the deflection unit - this funnel shaped part coverd with coils at the back of the CRT itself. There is the advantage that this part is made of two sections hold together by staples.
    Your advantage is that it can be coiled very easyly and you can experiment with air gaps (or paper gaps :-) at will.
    But please protect yourself: If you take this part apart look for your security! Weare goggles and let go air into the CRT before in order to prevent a possible dangerous implosion. You do this by disconnecting the socket at the back of the CRT first. Then you find in the middle of the pin circle on back side a glass nipple. Break it with pliers. If you hear a hissing noise the danger is gone.
    Interesting this John I dismantled tv's in the past but never knew that there's a big toroid back of the CRT
    Ok for next time.
    Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by Guruji; 11-20-2011, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
      Thanks for this schematic ok now I understood.

Interesting this John I dismantled tv's in the past but never knew that there's a big toroid back of the CRT
      Ok for next time.
      Thanks for the info.
      Hi Guruji & all,
      now i realize - the initial laser saber circuit applies a series diode regarding to the transistor base. This protects the BE junction as well. So far no difference
      BUT:
      if we consider switching speed there are some additionl factors to be considered.
      As I explained before the BE junction contains a parasitic capacitor and this one needs to be charged and discharged at every switching edge befor the switching takes place. In case of the series diode this parasitic capacitor can't be discharged externally (because of diode blocking). It discharges itself by flattening the off slope a bit.
      Looking at this circuit i posted the diodes give a moderate negative voltage at base and thus the BE capacitance can be discharged readily. The slope is a bit better.
      BUT it comes worse:
      Please consider that every junction in a transistor contains a parasitic capacitance. So let's look at the CB capatcitance. At switch off time the C voltage raises very fast to enormeous voltages. This effects a minute current through the CB capacitance from C to B and thus the switch off time is being delayed - the slope flattened. (There are schematics where this is welcome in order to protect the transistor by opening it again by base current at excess voltages - but not in our circuit)
      Once again the series diode can't help but my posted schematic is able to drain this unwanted current from the collector to the moderate negative control voltage.
      A small capacitor across the base resistor is necessary as well in order to deliver a decent negative voltage / current for a short time.
      Following the hints above will increase both switching slopes of a transitor and help keeping it cool.

The notion is that when we drive components to their limits (in this case - switching time) some minute tricks proof to be essential.

Please note:
      These facts above relate to the normal transitor operation. Nevertheless please note that in OU matters some "dirty" side effects seem to be essential whereas the normal theory is innocent.
      It might be true that only the laser saber circuit produces some wild oscillations that are (read Rosemary Ainslie) responsible for OU.
      I posted it some time ago that copper oxide is a semiconductor and thre is a patent out there claiming that semiconductor plated coils produce OU because electrons move in superluminal speed. So corroded copper might be the way in this case.
      So please try to understand what conventional theory states and keep sober and look at the dirty side effects as matter to be engineered. Every well known effect - once - was a dirty side effect upsettting the scince. All great scientists were experimenters before and generated theories later on in order to be able to compute and explore their findings.
      Regards John.
      Last edited by JohnStone; 11-20-2011, 06:16 PM.
      Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Don Smith plasma ball

Zilano,
        If you are reading this, can you help re the Don Smith plasma ball project?

Comment

• Originally posted by Core View Post
          Tesla stated he wanted to supply power to the most remote places on earth. Tesla had two decades devoted to wireless power and spent over a million dollars. So the big question is, Why blow all this money, time, and your reputation on building an expensive tower when free energy can be made locally? If Tesla had discovered free energy with his transmitter why continue building a world wide system? Wouldn't this system be obsolete due to the fact that energy can be created locally like Tariel?

-Core
          This is a good point. Any comments?

Comment

• tesla's magnifying transmitter

Originally posted by Seeker2011 View Post
            This is a good point. Any comments?
            Read Tesla; he tells you why.

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
              Read Tesla; he tells you why.
              Where in particular?
              Thanks

Comment

• Tesla's magnifying transmitter

His autobiography available on line:
                He wanted to set up a worldwide communication network, where people from all over the world could send documents, images to each other; and converse with each other and to set up a world wide library. And also receive free electricity.
                Sounds familiar?
                Or do I have to spell it out.
                Tim Berners Lee?? First? Huh!!!
                You should all read Tesla, before criticising him.

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
                  His autobiography available on line:
                  He wanted to set up a worldwide communication network, where people from all over the world could send documents, images to each other; and converse with each other and to set up a world wide library. And also receive free electricity.
                  Sounds familiar?
                  Or do I have to spell it out.
                  Tim Berners Lee?? First? Huh!!!
                  You should all read Tesla, before criticising him.
                  Exactly, what Tesla wanted and what Tesla did are two different things. You may want to put down the fictitious book of Gerry Vassilatos and use Google books to find articles of the era. Tesla was never able to transmit voice, documents, etc with his transmitter. In his Colorado spring notes he admits to not being able to transmit a reasonable amount of power but felt confident that he understood the principles.

Tesla original goal was to transmit power and that's it! All other things mentioned are nothing but future possibilities (theories) and were never achieved even with low power/small transmitters.

Listen, I love Tesla just as much as the next guy, the difference is I choose to do my own verifiable research. Tesla, according to old documents, was an excellent 'showman'. Before unveiling an invention he would notify the press of a 'grand invention' and told them to get ready, needless to say it was like a Hollywood red carpet event.

Tesla also admits that attempting to build his large Magnifying transmitter was a mistake (did you know that?). Hence the comment that an army of one million is harder to defeat. The real sad part is that while Tesla was making comments about man connecting to the very wheel works of nature others in his time where doing just that.

Here is a short list:

- Alfred M. Hubbard (1920) Had a self-running generator Many verifiable news articles.

- C. Earl Ammann (1918) self running generator and first free energy car verified news articles.

- Lester Hendershot (1928) self running generator and motor Many verified news articles, also was on the cover of news papers in the US for well over 3 weeks

- Antonio d’Angelo (Brazil - 1928) Free energy Ion Generator Verified

Tesla must of heard of Hendershot, why didn't he reach out to him? Imagine if Tesla reached out to help Hendershot, Hubbard, or Ammann we may very well be living in a different world.

Unfortunately the Tesla electric car can't be verified, there are no archives of that news event. It is a possibility that the story is fabricated. Even still what would be the WOW factor? Earl Ammann had 'Bin-there Don-that' in Denver and it was verified.

Tesla was a genius, yes that is true. But the men listed above achieved free energy and were verified. BTW not one of the men mentioned above with free energy machines ever mention resonance, or any 1/4 wave resonance.

Open your mind, that resonance thingy is not the secret.

-Core

Comment

• BTW it is said that Tariel uses a capacitor/coil. Hendershot also used a capacitor coil in his system. If Tariels design is ever unveiled we will then know who's device it resembles. My guess is Hendershot, His device was limited by the size wire he used.

-Core

Comment

• Don Smith Globe

Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
                      Zilano,
                      If you are reading this, can you help re the Don Smith plasma ball project?

Me too.
                      Initial success in one of these will keep motivation to proceed with them more advanced.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                        Simple Overunity
                        The dimension of the cooper tube what you gave us are critical? I have some 15 mm and 35 mm diameter cooper tubes ;I don't have 1 inch diameter cooper pipe...if will work with the same number of windings what you mentioned ( 50 winds) I will give it a try to this experiment....

Comment

• Plasma Globe

@Zilano
                          Is this question a too trivial one, or why is it left unanswered?
                          Although I really think, there is a fwbr underneath this plastic box, because the wires of the coil are hooked on diagonally ... one could really confirm this.
                          Also mentioning about the cop that one could expect , would be nice.

Comment

• Thanks.

The trafo , a 50 hz with parallel cap as en enhancement , but the device as shown in the picture provides a reasonable cop itself? (I think so)
                            So I must order 4 HV diodes and a few HV caps (which are not part of an LC Tank, bec. they are after the fwbr) + an HV-Meter ... not spending too much money

Other subject resonance:
                            The experiments show an increase in charge when a sparc gap is used:
                            Multi-Spark Gap Experiments

You said: that resonance thingy is not the secret.
                            And on the other hand you mentioned about Kapanadze : automatic establish of resonance betw. primary and secondary.
                            I remembered shokak mentioned a site where a man states that resonance betw. 2 Tanks each of them having a different resonance freq. coupled together will result in OU. This means to me: Evt. 2 HV coils having natural resonance freq. slightly different to each other build up a sparc gap, just like the kapanadze patent (he sold to the turks) (Just guessing)

Comment

• Hi all,
                              in oder to learn to operate the primary circuit I made some tests. The resonating time of L1 is quite short and does not exceed some ms. so a 50 or 60 Hz repetition seems to be quite sparse. No satisfying results with plain old iron NST at any setup.
                              Alternatively I used my CCCL-device 48 KHz operated from 12 to 30 V. (nice toy, recommended!) Spark = 4 surge arrestors (noble gas) of 350V each in series
                              20101120 Spark.jpg
                              Measurement device: Philips storage scope 100MHz with 1:100 4KV probes. No PC connection yet so no scope shots available .
                              The best result is if C1 is about 100pf and the voltage is about the minimum so the spark is maintained regularly at every CCFL halve wave. Then regular sparks kick the L1 coil so the oscillation remains active. Considerable attenuation of the oscillation from one kick to the next. More attenuation when hand approached
                              Unexpected:
                              Higher voltages result in double and triple uncoordinated sparks and wild behaviour.
                              C1 of about 8nF / same spark adjustment -> longer intermediate time between sparks (expected)
                              One single high and low oscillation at L1 and no self resonation at L1 at all (unexpecteed) The second negative half wave is about the half amplitude of the first positive one. This proves losses especially by the spark gap.
                              Discussion:
                              - It seems to prove that the primary voltage adjustment explained by Don is reasonable and necessary (see 1.).
                              - Brute force sparks do not necessarly kick L1 correctly in order to perform self oscillation.(see 2.)
                              - Tesla coilers report that there are conditions where the C1 oscillates via spark with the L1 coil. Unfortunately the spark stops when the current is around 0 amps and the energy is back in the C1 capacitor. This explains the single oscillation.(see 2.) Think of a swing pushed and when returning you hold it back and stop it easily.
                              - Tesla coilers prefer to get primary oscillation including the HV source in order to get the spark better controlled (same Kapadnaze with silent spark?) Did Don have resonance with his NST as well? Some guess or calculations available?
                              - Sparks are renitent beasts and we need to domesticate them before any atempt to get OU by their contribution. I admit that some of you will intuitively do the necessary adjustments but greenhorns like me need to learn and measure.

Regards
                              John
                              Last edited by JohnStone; 11-21-2011, 08:17 PM.
                              Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by EMCSQ View Post
                                Thanks.

The trafo , a 50 hz with parallel cap as en enhancement , but the device as shown in the picture provides a reasonable cop itself? (I think so)
                                Please note:
                                The voltage and amp ratings out of the data sheed are maximum ratings. Do not consider them to be true at same time. Don was erroneous! Perhaps he intended to mislead?!?!
                                i.e.
                                - max 30mA = at no condition more than 30 mA will be drawn out i.e. short circuit. Sometimes you find time limits for this condition.
                                - max. 4000V = at rated input voltage with no load.
                                If you draw current the voltage will drop.

- Think of a water pump. With closed output valve you get a certain maximum pressure. Do not expect that this pressure will sustain as you open the valve partly or fully. The data sheet contains a graph showing how pressure and water flow relate to each other for intermediate values.
                                Regards John
                                Last edited by JohnStone; 11-21-2011, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X