No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• core, i connot send to you Private message, you are disabled to Not Recieve a private messages. But answer on your question is "YES"

By the way, two important things! see attach
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guntis; 11-13-2011, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• Fires Won't Fire

Originally posted by zilano
      \post ur schematic so i can correct it.
      @zzz

Thanks for advice. Here are a couple of experiments I've tried. Gap fires when it sees 5kv peak to peak. But not when it sees 2.5kv to ground.

Notes:

1. As per previous posts, NPS has GFI.
      2. Connecting ground to the "ground" terminal on the NPS.
      3. NPS connected to wall power 120V 60Hz.
      4. No downstream caps or coil connected for this test.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Self Serve, Help Urself. :-)

Originally posted by jharmon View Post
        Thanks for advice. Here are a couple of experiments I've tried. Gap fires when it sees 5kv peak to peak. But not when it sees 2.5kv to ground.

Notes:

1. As per previous posts, NPS has GFI.
        2. Connecting ground to the "ground" terminal on the NPS.
        3. NPS connected to wall power 120V 60Hz.
        4. No downstream caps or coil connected for this test.

After posting this, I realized that the only possible explanation was that the outlets on my workbench had an open ground. Sure enough. I inherited the bench and storage unit from the previous owner. It's wired with an open ground!!!!

I think I'm getting the hang of this.

Comment

• Next Step

SEE BELOW THE ARRANGEMENT
          Thanks Z. Ok I'll think about these and try them after I fix my grounding problem.

I think the only answer is to get a new DC-AC inverter and bury a lead from the ground terminal in a bucket of dirt. That's my experiment for tomorrow. :-)

If I try the Avramenko solution, I'm guessing that the size of that first cap affects the frequency that the gap fires. Any recommendation for a value? Does it matter?

You aren't showing a parallel gap solution, yet that is in all the original Don diagrams?!?

I feel my goals are...

1. get coil to ring.
          2. get some disruptive discharge to generate scalar component of waves.

Comment

• Don't Disturb the Resonance

I'm beginning to think about my harvest loop. I understand that it needs to be built so that it doesn't disturb the resonance.

If I ground the middle of my bifilar and send the top and bottom into HF diodes, I'll have a full-wave rectified signal going to a tank/collector cap.

I'm trying to understand how the choose / size this capacitor. I know that the role of this is to collect the HF current, and that it is a key part of the power factor correction... so the more amperage I want to drive, the larger this needs to be.

But there was more to it than that. You wrote an excellent post on power factor correction, but I can't seem to find it. Can you refer me to the post, or *sigh* repeat? :-)

Honestly, the repetition really helps!

Comment

• nope

No Bemf with bifilar coil.

Thats not possible with a bifilar coil.
              It cancels out it's own field so there is no magnetic field to start with and whenever you create a field it will collapse when you power down.
              It has to and it will.
              A magnetic field cannot exist in space all by itself it's called the rubber band analogy when you let go it will snap back.
              This is different for the electric field in a capacitor here the energy can be stored over time.
              It's quite easy to try these things and see for your self.

Also If Don exited the middle magnet which i believe you see as neutral, it will only move the field as much as energy you put in.
              The poles at the end will simply get weaker and stronger it's not as easy as thinking this creates excess energy from the magnets there is no such thing.
              Last edited by Marcoz; 11-13-2011, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• That's not a bifilar coil

That is not a non inductive bifilar coil to start with.
                It's just a coil with two layers in series in the same direction.

A bifilar coil also has two layers but they are connected in a way that the magnetic field of the first cancels out the magnetic field of the second.
                See Here :
                Bifilar coil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                If it is a true bifilar coil it should not pick up one paperclip because there is no field.

Offcource the one with two layers connected in series is stronger, it has got more windings.
                This has got nothing to do with more free energy from electromagnets.

It would be nice if we could tickle a small magnet and get large magnetic fluctuations but that is not the nature of the beast magnets do not posses energy they are a catalyst to convert kinetic motion into electricity and vice versa.
                And therefore they cannot deliver more energy that the energy we put in to move the field.

This would be the same as saying the magnets in the generator are powering the load, this is not true because it is whatever is driving the generator that is moving the magnets is actually powering the load.

Last edited by Marcoz; 11-13-2011, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano

plz learn and understand!

I can add that generator principle is wrong. We can take relatively weak magnet and rotate with tremendous speed expending very little energy. So , it is wrong to state that electric generator convert mechnical energy into electric energy - because output exceedes input many times when you knew the better way to create magnetic shutter.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                    what all people want is a generator that uses trigger to start and self generating.

all zero point energy r based on generating electric current. so all are based on generating concept so its not wrong we call kapanadze device an overunity generator or don device as an ou generator. coz its a generator with low input consumption.

to rotate a coil or a magnet in strong field takes a lotta energy. the same affect can be be obtained by oscillating fields and affecting third coil without movement of third coil.

this is the basic concept of motionless generators. Meg is an example based on controlling the magnet field in a ironcored or metglas core.

but here we r operating on the zero point of magnetic field the amt of energy required to manipulate it is small. the primary coil of don acting as a throttle to generate much amt.

rgdz

zzzz

why not build the stiffler devices that everyone who has tried seems to successfully replicate than goof off with a device that no one can get to work?

Comment

• oh well

This:

bifilar or caduceus is the way to make strong electromagnets without back emf.
                      Is wrong.
                      The types of coils you are showing either have a normal Bemf or have no field at all.

This:

output xceeds many times due to resonance!

zzzz
                      Is also wrong.
                      Resonance is a condition.
                      The condition where energy transfer is at it's most efficient spot and there is no excess energy involved.

plz learn and understand!
                      It seems to me you are the one that does not understand you are mixing up coils and their behaviour.
                      Caduceus coil or non inductive bifilar have no Bemf because the combined coils have zero self inductance.
                      This means the field from one coil is oh well plz. learn and understand.

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post

I can add that generator principle is wrong. We can take relatively weak magnet and rotate with tremendous speed expending very little energy. So , it is wrong to state that electric generator convert mechnical energy into electric energy - because output exceedes input many times when you knew the better way to create magnetic shutter.
                      Show me.
                      Saying something is wrong isn't good enough you know that.
                      I have never seen output exceed input so i like to know more.
                      If it helps you i have been trying for over ten years.

People over here use lots of fancy words and nice theory's without showing any results.
                      The generator principle is fine you need to turn it to get some juice out of it.
                      The more coils you place the more drag you get.
                      And i can certainly show you that.
                      Do you want me to?

That's about it unless you can show me something else and please no link or crappy vid or point to somebody's work you haven't verified yourself i need something we can work with.

Comment

• Suppressing the Bemf does not mean it's not there it's still happening.
                        And it has to happen otherwise the field would stay in space and you could remove the electromagnet and put some paperclips in the air at the place where the electromagnet just was and they would stick in open air.
                        What are the chances that's gonna happen you think?

If you put up a magnetic field it has to collapse it's that simple.
                        So you cannot put up a field without a Bemf like you said.
                        It's not the nature of the beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcoz View Post
                          Suppressing the Bemf does not mean it's not there it's still happening.
                          And it has to happen otherwise the field would stay in space and you could remove the electromagnet and put some paperclips in the air at the place where the electromagnet just was and they would stick in open air.
                          What are the chances that's gonna happen you think?

If you put up a magnetic field it has to collapse it's that simple.
                          So you cannot put up a field without a Bemf like you said.
                          It's not the nature of the beast.
                          You are clever man, so you tell me why bemf is always present ? is that the cause of drag in electric generator based on mechanical force ? if I could understand it completely I would solve all problems with mechanical generator, but sadly I do not understand the source of bemf sorry that would be great help but in meantime I'm trying other method of manipulating magnetic flux directly in solid state usingsome nice iron atoms

Comment

• The source?

The source is your own power supply.

The Bemf happens when you are varying the current up and down and when you switch off the power supply because you stop feeding in energy and this immediately releases all the energy that is stored in the field also called inductive kickback.

That is also the rubber band analogy as per Eric P Dollard.
                            You simply stretch a rubber band thereby storing energy in the rubber band and as long as you hold it stretched you are applying energy but as soon as you let go it will snap back this is the release of energy that was stored into the rubber band which resembles the magnetic field.

My conclusion is that a magnetic field is a property of space itself.
                            I have been able to create magnetic fields in open space without coils or permanent magnets and this is why i believe it has to be a property of space itself.

The drag in a generator is a whole different thing.
                            That is the drag created by charge carriers and it has got nothing to do with the release of the Bemf although there certainly is the curie point.

Comment

• No Luck.

SEE BELOW THE ARRANGEMENT

@Z

No luck. Tried both configurations. Don gives nothing. Avramenko gives single spark with no follow up.

Ground in both cases went to a bucket of dirt and water.

Used identical caps in Avramenko setup. .333nf

I think GFI on the NPS is killing it. :-(

Will try again with 10kv NPS when it comes in.

Else will move to flyback transformer.
                              Last edited by jharmon; 11-14-2011, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jharmon View Post
                                @Z

Ground in both cases went to a bucket of dirt and water.
                                Jaharmon, That bucket setup of yours is about as far away from a ground as you can get

Use mains ground or drive an 8 foot proper copper plated ground rod into the ground outside.

Comment

Working...
                                X