Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Core View Post
    Whoa......... Man, I hope I'm wrong and completely misunderstanding you. But if I'm right then everyone from Russia to the U.S. is going to feel a bit foolish.

Ok, a static charge is like a high pressure gas. I can place a static charge on an object or part of a coil with an HV emitter plate. So if I wanted my coil to absorb a positive charge from the ambient a negative HV charge would be required to electrically induce this condition. The other part of my coil would receive a negative charge from the HV positive emitter plate. This negative part of my coil is tied to a thick and robust ground wire to facilitate maximum negative ion attraction.

Now in this coil I have a high pressure gas, AKA a heavy static charge that was induced by HV transformer. By itself these charges are harmless and rather worthless. My analogy would be that in one side of my coil I induced a hydrogen charge and the other side I induced oxygen. Clearly I have to keep them separated until I am ready to mix and make water.

I need two coils that I can easily combine into one. The bifilar becomes interesting when you install a 'spark gap' between the two coils(center). This small spark gap allows you to charge each side of your bifilar separately, the total charge I assume calculated via Coulombs Law. Firing the spark gap will convert our static charge to kinetic energy but we still need more. Now we need our oscillator to magnetically excite the coil. I imagine we do not need a very large one but just enough to induce a current, fire the spark gap and join the bifilar to allow mixing. The oscillator adds the magnetic component to the coil.
    The output would be the combination of the electrically induced static charge and magnetically induced charge. Maybe the 566IC with its duel outputs is the ideal one.

The big question is 'Does electrically inducing a charge on a coil increase its output when magnetically excited?' If yes then the excess energy comes from Coulomb's Law, something that people have been chasing since the days of Ben Franklin.

Sounds way too easy.

-Core
    it's great that you mentioned a hidrogen – maybee can be draw some analog, but there is something behind.

I research it long time – where energy comes, everybody say that it comes from our natural medium, but this is too fuzzy and have lot of questions.
    ----
    When we have High voltage it has electrons under ion pressure, imagine bubles who are under high pressure with hard cover, they can do some work, but not mutch – but scenarius change dramaticly when we release enclosing capsule of these bubbles – finaly, same amount of particles releasing its potential as unusual strong magnetic field.

About recieving energy:
    Energy are recievd on coil throught magnetic field (Not electrical or electrostatic)

high voltage as gas in wire/Around Wire is not under high pressure, under pressure are particles – who need to be released.
    (something similar to nuclear reaction - if speaking Roughly)

There is Only one way and only one trick how to release this potential
    It is so tricky and it is organized by one wire from transistors to activation coil – this is the most misunderstanding part of the device, because we have some dogmas from old school that everything need to be in closed loop... (sorry i don't want to say more) just for now... But i also not live in silence!

Last edited by Guntis; 11-11-2011, 03:52 AM.

Comment

• Hi Zilano,
      thanks for your contribution! The fogs continue to lift
      @all: Please note that the core of the laser saber device is made of metglass. This might be essential for replication because this is a superiour material.
      General information regarding metglass see: http://www.sekels.com/uploads/media/...plications.pdf

Regards John
      Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by ralphwinkle View Post
        Funny how these people giving 'hints' are always "afraid for their life" and "under pressure/observation" (conspiracy bulldust) and yet if they were SOOOO fearful and actually being watched or warned off, you think they would show up and tell you a little bit of truth????? OMG. Get a reality check people!

So what is it more likely to be? IF Zilano is being warned off (as claimed) then it makes no sense for him to be here helping in one tiniest bit UNLESS its the 'appearance' of helping whilst misleading the broader masses (misinfo).

Either that or it's yet another delusional redneck crackpot like IST claiming to have OU and just loving the attention while the dopey masses give it to him.

It's all ver funny and sad at the same time.
        Ralph first of all Zilano is a woman. She don't have any interest to mislead others after all. To have a reality check one have to be open to experimentation not just throwing bulldust to others. Everyone is free here to follow or go to other threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by ralphwinkle View Post
          Funny how these people giving ........

Either that or it's yet another delusional redneck crackpot like IST claiming to have OU and just loving the attention while the dopey masses give it to him.

It's all ver funny and sad at the same time.
          Hi ralphwinkle,
          your contributuion corresponds 99,99 % to public awareness. But as you see in this thread there are some rare incurable exceptions. And as you see we are quite happy with those risks you mentioned.
          Wright brothers were made of the same substance and tried the impossible. As you know - they were successful. There are plenty of similar examples.
          We all learn from history that - unfotunately - new notions take the time of a human life until they are accepted in publicity. The public notion ist that the impossibble is indeed impossible. Fortunately this is not true!
          Regards
          John
          - an incurable enthusiast -
          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
            thankx john i know this. but thankx for posting the thread for all of the people who flock this thread. but i used ferrite aswell as metglass and the thing works with both however with ferrite output is less compared to metglass.

regards
            zzzz
            Thanks Z for sharing. Another small foggy cloud lifting.
            John

Comment

• Joule thief

Originally posted by zilano
              i have edited ur circuit and now it is correct. output coil is also bifilar.

attached

rgds
              Zilano thanks for that editing I will do this. Regarding diode 1n4001?
              Can I use 2n3055 transistor instead?
              Variable capacitor what type?
              To tune the joule thief to resonance one hears the hissing sound louder?
              Sorry for many questions but to replicate a circuit one has to know these.
              Thanks.

Comment

folks!

kdkinen's Channel - YouTube
                watch all videos and learn hv hf and resonance
                courtesy: mr clean!
                rgdz
                zzzz
                Hi Zilano,
                thanks for this hint!
                Kurt is obviously a very gifted experimenter and the quality of his experiments increse from vid to vid. I learned a lot.

@all
                Please accept some hints - one essential and some being important.

1. Do not handle such dangerous voltage like Kurt. He obviously is being assisted by a bunch of guardian angels as high voltage professionals. He obviously is still alive but nobody can garantee that you will survive! He employs all professionals available and there is none left for you. Please take in account that the community needs all of you experimenters live and not dead! I love you being alive and your contributions!

2. The input power of max 12KV or 30mA is a lot of input power. Please take in account the "or" - not both values will occure at same time. (At this pint Don is erroneous - stating the "and".) Nevertheless the input power will be around 100Watt. So we need to see more power at output. I hope Kurt will succeed!!!!!

3. The clamp meter used (extech) is a true RMS meter up to 20 KHz. In these experiments the reading are - sadly - of no validity. Please understand I believe what I saw - but not the readings.
                Power measurements are very very tricky. I red a replay from Tectronix where they state that even their highest end oscilloscopes are limited in power measurement. At extreme signal shapes and phase shifts the readings will not be accurate.

Regards
                John

Comment

• Hi all,

There ist a quite interesting poor man's method available for power measurement.
                  This is the thermal method used by professional true RMS HF voltmeters as well. (i.a. HP3400A (10Hz up to 32 MHz / crest factor up to 10% / this was built for more than 40 years in only 2 or three updates)

Check the following qick and dirty method:
                  - Get a i.e. aluminium flex tube used for i.e. ventilation. Paint it black inside. Alternative: down pipe from the roofer's.
                  - Mount a bulb (less coiled filament preferred) on top and seal it to prevent entering environmental light.
                  - Get a small photo cell (i.e. from an scrap pocket calculator) and mount it on bottom in proper distance to protect it from heat. Sealteh bottom to prevent environmental light. Support this unit to hold the shape, distance .....
                  - Supply the bulb with variable true DC (not pulsing) power and measure the (milli, micro ) amperage of the cell in short circuit with your meter The readings are quite linear to the light intensity.
                  - Calibrate your power "meter" : input (amperage / volt = power vs. mA or microA at your cell. Wait for every measurement to stabilize. Draw a graph.
                  Note: the light intensitiy is far from linear regarding the power dissipated.
                  - If you use this "calibrated" "meter" as load in your experiment you will get much more accurate readings with this "guess" meter at higher frequencies as with those seriously limited clamp meters.
                  You need not worry about voltage, amps, signal shape, phase ..... All these parameters are calculated with this "analogue power computer" automatically. This is true because exactly this is the genuine defintion of electrical power.
                  - If you use several identical bulbs in series multiply your readings by the number of bulbs.

Limitations:
                  - mechanical displacement of the cell vs. bulb
                  - temerature
                  - highest frequnecies because of the coiled filament
                  - obviously not applicabe when supplied with cold energy
                  - wear out of the filament especially if overload

Ideas and improvements wellcome. Please give assitance to all gifted experimenters being short of funds and knowledge!

Regards
                  John

Comment

food for thought

the electron flow in copper is due to free electrons that r travelling in random fashion at room temperature. when an electric field is applied by a battery they start flowing out of copper forming a circuit. the electric field pushes them.

same thing happens when we rotate a coil between dissimilar poles that is NS. WE know that magnetic lines of force travel from north pole to south pole continuously. when they r obstructed by the coil coz copper is not a good magnetic conductor the field force electrons of copper similarly like the electric field does.

so electric field and magnetic field r related and can be used to xcite copper electrons to constitute and generate current.

the high voltage and high frequency alters magnetic and electric fields very fast and oscillations r maintained continuously.

electric field is static in nature but acts as dynamic when high frequency is used.

rgds

zzzz
                    Hi,
                    in fact electrons do not like to travel. They are lazy: 0,07mm/s. You never got any electron you bought from your power supplier. Tom Bearden explains this very clearly. I will explain my notion:
                    - At switch on time the wave will travel with speed of light along the conductor. (see fogal transistor)
                    - The real energy in movement is times 10e24 of that power we will measure later on - but not now. This is scalar energy - no vector, no forth. This signal does not suffer from attenuation with distance.
                    - The lazy electrons are being energized (like litlle motor boats -yes they are not pushed but they drive tehmselves) and crawl out of their cozy hiding place 10e-19 seconds (copper value) after the scalar tsunami. The real speed is about 0,07mm/s
                    - John Bedini explains that the electrons in a capacitor are energized by this very event (SSG). So he gets charge without much current.
                    - If we were able to sitch off at this very time - we got OU every time.
                    - The energized electrons power our load but this is a very minute and dirty side effect. It's like drinking the last drops out of every bottle only.

Earlier formulas knew this all but because i.e. Mr. Lenz's (there were two of them) could not measure this trimendous energy they discarded this part of the formulas as mathematical side effect. Our formulas are corrupted since 130 years.

OU engineers this lost kowledge back searching for conditions where the electric tsunami is kindly inclined to interact with matter as force / vector. Z - you explained this very fact in countless posts. Thanks

Corrections welcome.
                    Regards
                    John

Comment

• Nps & Gfi

Hi folks.

Just want to report some first hand experience with frustration over the GFI circuitry in solid state Neon Power Supplies.

I know everyone said "stay away from GFI". But honestly... some folks seem to throw the NST (Neon Sign Transformer (Big Heavy Coils)) term around when you really mean NPS (Neon Power Supply (small and solid state)). So I didn't know what to believe. Furthermore... there were folks that said that I could just buy any solid state neon power supply and it would work.

Perhaps it's different in other countries, but the only solid-state neon power supplies I can find for sale in the US are UL-2161 (GFI Regulation) compliant.

So if you are trying to make your circuit work with an NPS, here's how you can tell if you have a GFI problem:

You wire up your power supply, diodes, gap, tuning capacitors, and primary coil, plug in your NPS, pull the chain, and you hear a brief buzzing sound and *nothing* happens.

You take scope and voltage readings trying to figure our what the heck is happening and scratch your head.

Then... you disconnect everything and attach a small neon bulb across the terminals of the NPS, pull the chain, and see... voila... the light.

You haven't fried your power supply. It's just looking for current.

Try this... just connect the spark gap and nothing else. If you still get no spark, your gap is too big. Make it smaller. I did and got spark!!!

You should be able to do this with or without diodes.

Once you get spark. Add the diodes.

But... (next post please)

Comment

• Trouble Adding the Caps and Coil

I'm having trouble adding my caps and coil to the NPS, spark gap combo.

If I add the tuning caps by themselves, I get one big snap across the gap and that's it. I assume the GFI is kicking in on the NPS.

If I add the coil by itself, I get nothing at all. The coil is 80 turn B&W.

When I add both, I also get nothing.

Thoughts?
                        Last edited by jharmon; 11-12-2011, 01:40 AM.

Comment

• Double the Voltage

My 5kv NPS wasn't enough to jump the gap when the bottom of the gap was connected to ground and I had diodes in for rectification. The gap width was as small as I could get it without a special gap spacer, which I ordered. It was less than 1mm.

So... double the voltage. :-)

Comment

• a little info transfer, thought you guys might be interested:

I found the vid while browsing a channel that was recommended by Z

Originally posted by zilano
                            folks!

kdkinen's Channel - YouTube

watch all videos and learn hv hf and resonance

courtesy: mr clean!

rgdz
                            zzzz

in the comment it was written:

Tesla Wireless Power Transmission - Experiment 4 - YouTube

Experiment 4
                            Inserted a metallic plate between two Tesla Coils - the receiving Tesla coil is still powering a 220V 60W lamp much over voltaged. Plate is connected to a 220V 40W lamp. Other side of lamp is connected to a 5 meter long wire just laying on the floor unconnected.
                            The length of the wire determines the brightness as the wire has capacitance and inductance and it acts as a "choke" for the rapidly varying field potential in order to create a high enough current in the filament to light it. Connecting it to ground reveals the potential present by the arcing and brightens the lamp though diminishes the brightness of the lamp connected to the second coil as the field effect is reduced
                            here is the channel of the experimenter:

IceCoolDaIceMan's Channel - YouTube

if you browse his uploaded vids, you'll find the ones with the Tesla experiment

from his channel, interesting vid:

Kapanadze - Tesla - Linde - YouTube

link to info: teslanichelson

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Thanks Z
                              Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• First test circuit

This is what I have so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X