X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Measure NST Freq?

Originally posted by drak View Post
    Has anyone been able to get a spark gap to fire in this configuration:

I just tried this and fried my DC Inverter. :-( I assume that means the NST shorted and pulled too much from the inverter. :-(

How did you measure your NST frequency? I have a scope, but I can't seem to get it to tell me the Hz. I have a high-voltage probe, but maybe it's only good for DC?

Comment

• Current Operated?

Originally posted by zilano
      spark play a vital role in high voltage electrics. coz no transistor is made to work in kv ranges coz they r current operated devices. so spark is used.
      What do you mean that a transistor is current operated? You can make a transistor to trigger / switch @ particular voltage.

Lots of people have made solid state tesla coils.

TeslaBoys Tesla Coil Construction

Comment

• Originally posted by Guntis View Post
        You are right!
        Static electricity is more like a gas, kinetic electricity is more like water (taken for convenience)

What you need to do to convert gas to liquid? Cool it down, right?

The answer in front of your eyes!

.../Actualy nothing to do with D.Smith device/ Smith device is Fake.
        About method : very true ! About Don Smith : no, he had a working system, imho his system is just a bit different version. look how many different versions posted zilano

Comment

• Implosive For Scalars

it wont harm coz we r not feeding this coil. we r taking output from this coil and that is ambient energy which comprises of many subharmonics.

we are catching scalar energy not using caduceus to produce scalar energy.
          re: Gap Configurations

if we are catching scalar energy, then i would think that we want to discharge a gap *into* a coil/cap combination. not just resonate it.

the impulse runs down the wire and releases the tiny particles that are the constituents of the magnetic field. like water squirting straight out of an infinitely thin-walled perforated hose.

This is the really high energy stuff. Static to dynamic.

But then, the water/electrons in the hose/wire get moving. And like all things in motion, they start to spin down the wire. Like water spins down a hose or drain.

Because of the spin, the tiny particles that are the constituents of the magnetic field don't fly straight out from the wire, they exit the wire tangent to the cross section, because they have angular momentum from the spinning electrons rubbing up against the boundary between the copper and the air. Underlying mechanism for the right-hand rule.

This is the low energy stuff.

We want to make as much of the high energy stuff that we can. Thus Tesla was constantly trying to quench the gap fast before he generated too much current.
          Last edited by jharmon; 11-10-2011, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
            About method : very true ! About Don Smith : no, he had a working system, imho his system is just a bit different version. look how many different versions posted zilano
            mmm, No coment.... Working device and selfruning Device, maybee have diferent meanings

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
              well this ferrite joule ringer is laser saber device. he cud have got ou with this if he wound another coil to maintain resonance with primary then he wud have almost free lighting of bulbs.

sadly he used half the process. he made joule thief as primary and bifilar secondary as tapping output coil.

one can make this

make joule thief like laser saber and wind another coil same turns as primary coil and attach a variable cap and tune it to joule thief primary coil. and tap juice using 3rd coil as bifilar. THIS IS THE BASIC OF OU. there r two ways to lower input use avramenko and use scalar waves aliased longitudinal waves aliased standing waves. all of these produce cold electricity so losses of heat and eddy currents r negligible and resonance works in full swing and a little input is required to maintain the engine running.

another method is hot one where we use hv and hf at blotch wall and tap the output at the ends of a regular NS COIL

for more

Joule Ringer!

RGDS
              ZZZZ
              Can you post a schematic of the JT that you're saying?
              Thanks

Comment

• it looks like....

it looks like a Rene Rator

Comment

• Z , you are quite right in aircore we r dealing with copper resonance seems more attractive...but the method for ferrite seems much easier to access for beginner level users...and the ease of adoption for such an apparatus in various places around the world....If there is a design with copper and aircore that easily accessible...it would be a different thing
                  Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• JT

people are so pressurised that they dont understand the meaning of resonance.

we see electricity as a core based thing. ferrite comes to mind always or a core of iron which has been treated with heat and cooled slowely to make electromagnet strips to combine to form a core.

a trafo is based on induction and it cant be oscillated beyond khz range but a copper coil can be.

air cored is utilized thats why.

with ferrite core resonance there are dangers of breaking core into pieces.

overunity can be reached with ferrite but its not much.

resonance in regard to overunity involves copper and aircore. when u have generated enuff then use ferrite or iron cored to see accumulated power.

in regard to laser saber the metglas produces irritating noice!

choice is urz aircore or ferrite. people want instant results so they go for ferrite.

in aircore we r dealing with copper resonance!

rgds

zzzz
                    Thanks Zilano for those JT pics.
                    If I try that on a smaller toroid will it work?
                    Those 20 turn are normal JT circuit with one of bifilar coil to variable cap yes?
                    Those 750 turns are the secondary?
                    That Magnet what for?
                    Yes resonance is mentoned by many inventors but one has to have certain knowledge on these devices to resolve this to OU. Even in HHO cells Stanley mentions alot resonance of tubes but it's not that simple to do it.
                    Thanks for sharing.
                    Last edited by Guruji; 11-10-2011, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Good Stuff

the best way is to have a gen for showing(dont use it) and get off the grid. thats wot i did.

rgds
                      zzzz
                      Hi Zilano,

Good idea !

I would like to know how is your device connected in your house.How did you take care of any radio interference?

Are you using a caduceus on your device now?

What alterations have you made to your device to this date?

Are you going to/have applied for a patent?

Are you building these machines for families friends etc?

Anyone from the Government snooping around yet?

How many of these machines have you made so far?

I noticed I have not seen any successful replication from anyone on this forum yet.I am hopeful and will make it, but in due time.

Keep up the good work.Like your recent pics.Wow me with the video.

Best regards,

Ged

Comment

• Joule thief schematic

Hi Zilano is this schematic right of your Joule thief as you've did? Sorry it's a rough sketch I don't have electonics software
                        Thanks
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                          i wish i cud explicit everything but am under observation and have a pressures but am giving u all hints subtly. i have made 5 devices till now and they r working. zzzz

Funny how these people giving 'hints' are always "afraid for their life" and "under pressure/observation" (conspiracy bulldust) and yet if they were SOOOO fearful and actually being watched or warned off, you think they would show up and tell you a little bit of truth????? OMG. Get a reality check people!

So what is it more likely to be? IF Zilano is being warned off (as claimed) then it makes no sense for him to be here helping in one tiniest bit UNLESS its the 'appearance' of helping whilst misleading the broader masses (misinfo).

Either that or it's yet another delusional redneck crackpot like IST claiming to have OU and just loving the attention while the dopey masses give it to him.

It's all ver funny and sad at the same time.

Comment

• Fair warning Mr "moose"

Originally posted by ralphwinkle View Post
                            Funny how these people giving 'hints' are always "afraid for their life" and "under pressure/observation" (conspiracy bulldust) and yet if they were SOOOO fearful and actually being watched or warned off, you think they would show up and tell you a little bit of truth????? OMG. Get a reality check people!

So what is it more likely to be? IF Zilano is being warned off (as claimed) then it makes no sense for him to be here helping in one tiniest bit UNLESS its the 'appearance' of helping whilst misleading the broader masses (misinfo).

Either that or it's yet another delusional redneck crackpot like IST claiming to have OU and just loving the attention while the dopey masses give it to him.

It's all ver funny and sad at the same time.

Thank you for this "nice" intervention,BUT we are all adults here let us play in this sand box as we please be it a hoax or a hoaxer.
                            I choose to beleive whatever please me.I wish some people were more creative and constructive or just leave kids play with their toys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guntis View Post
                              You are right!
                              Static electricity is more like a gas, kinetic electricity is more like water (taken for convenience)

What you need to do to convert gas to liquid? Cool it down, right?

The answer in front of your eyes!
                              Whoa......... Man, I hope I'm wrong and completely misunderstanding you. But if I'm right then everyone from Russia to the U.S. is going to feel a bit foolish.

Ok, a static charge is like a high pressure gas. I can place a static charge on an object or part of a coil with an HV emitter plate. So if I wanted my coil to absorb a positive charge from the ambient a negative HV charge would be required to electrically induce this condition. The other part of my coil would receive a negative charge from the HV positive emitter plate. This negative part of my coil is tied to a thick and robust ground wire to facilitate maximum negative ion attraction.

Now in this coil I have a high pressure gas, AKA a heavy static charge that was induced by HV transformer. By itself these charges are harmless and rather worthless. My analogy would be that in one side of my coil I induced a hydrogen charge and the other side I induced oxygen. Clearly I have to keep them separated until I am ready to mix and make water.

I need two coils that I can easily combine into one. The bifilar becomes interesting when you install a 'spark gap' between the two coils(center). This small spark gap allows you to charge each side of your bifilar separately, the total charge I assume calculated via Coulombs Law. Firing the spark gap will convert our static charge to kinetic energy but we still need more. Now we need our oscillator to magnetically excite the coil. I imagine we do not need a very large one but just enough to induce a current, fire the spark gap and join the bifilar to allow mixing. The oscillator adds the magnetic component to the coil.
                              The output would be the combination of the electrically induced static charge and magnetically induced charge. Maybe the 566IC with its duel outputs is the ideal one.

The big question is 'Does electrically inducing a charge on a coil increase its output when magnetically excited?' If yes then the excess energy comes from Coulomb's Law, something that people have been chasing since the days of Ben Franklin.

Sounds way too easy.

-Core

Comment

• Protecting AC-DC Inverter

I fried my AC->DC inverter that feeds the NPS last night. I'm not sure if this was due to forward current draw or back emf.

I could put a diode in there to protect against back emf, and try with another one, but they are expensive and I'd rather save the $$$ if y'all think it was forward current that did it.

Anyone with experience in this?

Comment

Working...
                                X